[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michigan wants European refugees. Canucks too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: fuck coasts.jpg (2MB, 4637x3478px) Image search: [Google]
fuck coasts.jpg
2MB, 4637x3478px
Don't believe the memes, Michigan is a land where even dems have guns. People don't want to move here because the east side of the state is a fucking wasteland. The rest of Michigan is quaint small towns or you can choose Grand Rapids if you want to be in the city. Most of the crime stays in the ghettos, I've never had a problem with minorities here anyways. Come here to prepare to take back your homeland I'm sure our many militias would be glad to help. We also have an upper peninsula that consists of 1% of our total population but winter there is hell if you were to live there. The government here is really shit but that's nothing new for you guys. If you end up libing out we'll drag you into the square and turn you into red mist.
>>
But muh welfare
>>
>>60994368
> He believes Europeans can just come and live in the United States
>>
>>60994368

OP that post was...

Pure Michigan

My family is from Detroit. I sincerely hope Detroit and Michigan can recover and be the near utopia it once was

Good luck
>>
>>60994368

>Hurrdurr if only OP understood that Michigan does not control VISAs or immigration policies
>>
>>60994368
Where do I sign ? Oh wait, I'm in college.
>>
>>60995988

Stfu Russia.

Everybody knows that. He's just talking about the people of the state. Fuck your gov't s promotion of cultural Marxism.
>>
File: 1451959363698.jpg (108KB, 780x866px) Image search: [Google]
1451959363698.jpg
108KB, 780x866px
>>60994368
I spent some time with a British kid while he was visiting the other winter.
He was a pretty cool guy, I of course did my duty and took him out shooting for the first time. Apparently this place is very very different from Bongland, I think he liked it here though.
Some differences he talked to me about
>how big the state is
>the snow is like powder here
>the weed is so much more potent
>the people are very friendly
>the selection of beer here he always thought American beer was crap until he came here
>everyone owns a gun
>everyone has a car
He was also a good sport about the bantz he would laugh when I called him lobsterback, fogbreather Limey tea sucker etc.
>>
>>60994368
Sorry but i prefer alaska
>>
File: bud-light-logo.jpg (2MB, 3007x2040px) Image search: [Google]
bud-light-logo.jpg
2MB, 3007x2040px
>>60997419
>the selection of beer here he always thought American beer was crap until he came here.
>>
>>60994368
If it was just a "pack and go"-thingy I would already be there
>>
File: FoundersBeers.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
FoundersBeers.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>60997961
The city of Grand Rapids has about 20 different breweries alone. The largest is actually expanding into the European market now.
>>
>>60994368
The UP is whitest place in America

full of Norwegian immigrants
>>
Ypsi tranny checking in. Please keep Michigan pure while I'm in absentia.
>>
>>60994368
Of course they do.

Michigan is nothing but thug rape niggers and muzzies, so its not like its a drastic change of the landscape. Can we please gas that fucking state?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg
>>
east Dearborn checking in, I'm literally surrounded by Shias and they're probably the best neighbors I've ever had. I swear, no one hates niggers more than these Americanized a-arabs
>>
>>60999730
Funny enough I banged a black girl up there.
>>
>>60999795
Kill yourself
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.