[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ted Cruz calls on Oregon militia to surrender

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 66

File: 7653.png (48KB, 781x387px) Image search: [Google]
7653.png
48KB, 781x387px
Do you agree that they should capitulate to the government, /pol/?
>>
>>60038467
Someone should ask him if he thinks the people in the Battle of Athens should have stood down.
>>
>>60038467
What if the whole thing was a setup by Cruz so he could step in and defuse the situation, making himself look like a statesman? This would be a good way for him to one up Trump without actually taking on The Donald directly.
>>
>>60038467

Gee how constitutional conservative of him.

If Cruz and Rand had any intention of actually trying to convince everyone they were libertarians, they would be throwing their support behind this.

Amusingly, Donald Trump is at least being quiet on the issue. Gives him room to throw support behind later and prove he's not a cuck shill.
>>
>>60038467
F A L S E
L
A
G U I S E
>>
>>60038467
Not before the Hammond's sentence is commuted.
>>
Ted 'Cuck' Cruz
>>
>>60038467
I don't think they should think they're going to pull their guns out on federal agents and get away with it without repercussions.
>>
>>60038467
Pls let this end his campaign
>>
>>60039114
Yeah, white people shouldn't have to suffer the injustice of mandatory sentencing.
>>
>>60038467
If it was as simple as walking away sure they could stand down and the point would be made... as it stands they've incurred the wrath of the feds, they need to force a resolution to this one way or the other. I'm kind of curious what their ideal end for this is, surely they know they're not going to get the feds to give up that entire preserve...

>>60039013
If they win Trump will support it, if they lose he'll be free to disavow them. That's what a politician has to do, the Bundy's got one surprise victory against the feds, unless they can pull it off again it's not worth throwing away the campaign to go help them.
>>
Cruz Confirmed for Cuck
>>
Cruz just fucking killed any chance he thought he had.
>>
>>60039338
They've already legally served their time, fuck off you ape faced nigger.

Fuck Ted Cruz, bye bye Ted, he is going to tank in the polls now.
>>
>>60039338
>what is double jeopardy

Lets just take all the nogs who served time before minimum drug sentences back to jail shall we?
>>
>>60039338
>We shouldn't get rid of injustice, we should just oppress everyone equally so it's "fair"
>Sanders2016!
>>
>>60039354
I think they just want Hammond set free

Like they say they want all this other shit but in reality if they get just that they'll leave
>>
>>60039288
They did ad Bundy Ranch. They can do it again.
>>
>>60039529
Then they need to be saying that loudly and frequently. "Free the Hammonds" is a much more sympathetic cause than, "Gimme the reserve!"
>>
>>60038701
>Battle of Athens

The battle of Athens is some really interesting stuff.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
>>
>>60039542
at*
>>
>>60039583
Stop reading leftist horse shit you dingus. That's the entire reason they've been there.
>>
>>60039445
No, they haven't. The judge's sentence wasn't legal. Now they're getting what they deserve for committing arson on federal lands to cover up another felony (poaching).
>>
>>60039455

>double jeopardy

I wish you faggots would stop saying this, double jeopardy means you can be tried for a crime more than once. He was already found guilty in the first trial, there is no second trial here.
>>
>>60039583
It doesn't matter what they say, the media will spin it as these people being evil, awful constitution lovers.
>>
>>60039710
Fuck off Ted.
>>
>>60039583
They have been saying that
They just want all this other shit so that once they make a compromise they still at least have a shot at getting what they want
>>
>>60039529
I think they intend to close the Indian reservation /refuge and return the land to citizens which will be hilarious to watch. You cucks have no idea how oppressive the feds are in that county and that "refuge" is viewed as an army base with BLM soldiers trying to end their way of life. I can't see them giving it back now or ever.
>>
File: 1443492039031.png (52KB, 836x721px) Image search: [Google]
1443492039031.png
52KB, 836x721px
>>60039614
>bunch of white people shooting at each other
>nobody dead
>>
>>60039455
You don't know what that means obviously. Not convicted of the same crime twice in this situation. Sentence was illegal. That's what got fixed.

If the method by which going back to jail was removed it'd be scarier than it just being double jeopardy... because that method is the appeal. Yep, the sentence was appealed and found too short, so that's the reason they're going back.

Please don't be ignorant.
>>
>>60039338
This guy gets it.
>>
>>60039730

right, what part of the constitution protects people from a higher court overruling the sentencing of a lower court? I'll wait.
>>
>>60039710
There is more evidence of Michelle Obama having a penis than there is of them poaching.
>>
>>60039742
Ad hom. I see your reaction in being btfo by facts is exactly what I'd expect.
>>
>>60039976

really? michelle obama has family members that have sworn under oath that she has a penis?
>>
>>60039719
>He was already found guilty in the first trial

And if you serve your time in that sentencing, do the courts get to just reassign you prison time?
>>
>>60039892
I dont think they were actually trying to kill each other m80, it was more intimidation.
>>
File: 1451690766281.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1451690766281.gif
1MB, 499x499px
>>60039905
>Re-serving time for a crime you already served time for is justice
>Stealing land from people and mismanaging/neglecting it so it's prone to wildfires from all of the dead undergrowth is justice
>Mandatory minimums are justice
>Federal Government can do no wrong and always knows whats best for everyone
>>
>>60039905

So lets appeal all the cases where men went to prison for short drug sentences, and update them to the new mandatory minimum.

Please, eat a fucking fat cock.
>>
>>60040124
>well if they said it under oath then it must be true
>right Nixon? How bout you Bill?
>>
>>60040151
If they want your ranch then yes they do
>>
>>60040151

yes it happens all the time, that is what an appeal is. People appeal to get lower sentencing all the time.Unfortunately for this guy the higher court found the original sentencing unlawful in increased it to the minimum.
>>
>>60040153
Which is why it's a decent comparison to make.
>>
>>60040259

>if I don't agree with it than multiple witness testimony is irrelevant!

he was never convicted for poaching anyways.
>>
>>60040317
>yes it happens all the time, that is what an appeal is

You appeal the ruling, that doesn't mean you send the accused back to jail under new laws. Fucking hell.
>>
>>60040428
>if I don't agree with it than multiple witness testimony is irrelevant!

Multiple witness testimony is irrelevant, shoddy eyewitness and 2nd hand testimony is responsible for more false convictions than all of the fields of forensic science the FBI made up out of thin air.
>>
>>60040501

Not a new law idiot. the minimum was already in place well before his trial.

If one judge has the power to set the sentencing can you tell me exactly what the problem is with a higher judge having the power to ensure sentence is in compliance with the law?
>>
>>60040593

ok you are just derailing this shit now, he was never convicted of poaching.
>>
Cruz is a fucking cuckservative. He's a showboating piece of shit that tries to pretend he's some rebel outsider but he's a calculating little shit that only makes just enough "trouble" in the party to bolster his tea party cred.

Remember how Paul Ryan was a tea party conservative darling before he became speaker and bent over for Obama? Cruz is the same sort of snake. Talk a big game, bend over when the cocks come out.
>>
>>60038467
Yeah, the guy they wanted to support rejected them. This doesn't look like they're trying to defend anyone from government overreach. Instead it looks like they're the ones overreaching.
>>
>>60039710
>The judge fucked up, so the constitution doesn't apply to you.

Next it will be
>The jury said you're innocent, but that verdict is wrong, so we're going to retrial until they get it right.
>>
>>60040690
>If one judge has the power to set the sentencing can you tell me exactly what the problem is with a higher judge having the power to ensure sentence is in compliance with the law?

The higher judge is applying a federal sentence that doesn't fit the "crime", after they've already served state time for the offense- in this case, starting a controlled burn so that a wildfire on shoddily managed federal land didn't spread to their own private land.

It's a clear violation of their 8th Amendment rights.

The BLM is corrupt as fuck. Stop bootlicking.
>>
>>60040782
Maybe you shouldn't have brought it up then you disingenuous shit.
>>
>>60040811
yea i dont know how anyone on /pol/ is dumb enough to fall for the same scam again
>>
>>60038467
Cruz actually believes that he has some kind of power inbetween the militia ranks, kek'd.
Only Trump can make them stand them and that will probably not happen either.
>>
WITH CRUZ YOU LOSE
>>
>>60040942
>The higher judge is applying a federal sentence that doesn't fit the "crime",

this is non-statement. This was a federal crime to begin with, and there is a clear minimum sentencing set forth by congress for his exact crime.

he ended up burning 139 acres, nothing about it was controlled. there was also a fire ban out for anyone even thinking of doing a controlled burn.
>>
>>60038467
Does the governor there have any power to end this madness (ie just pardon them and diffuse the situation)? Or does he have no say because it was a federal crime?
>>
>>60041138

He served time, you cannot send the accused to jail twice for the same crime.

The sentence has been fucking served. End of story. "Higher" judges are wrong all the time assface.
>>
Hopefully Brietbart gets back on the Trumptrain because of this.
>>
>>60038701

Or the Battle of Blair Mountain

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain
>>
>>60041138
>I don't like it so it's a non-statement.
>Federal punishment being retroactively applied after an appeal is the same as treating it as a federal crime with federal punishment from the get-go
>I have absolutely no sources posted and pulled an acreage number out of my ass
>I have absolutley no idea why federal land is so prone to wildfires, how undergrowth works, or how a the controlled burn actually saved a shitload of his property
>Please let me lick more boot it's so tasty omnomnomnom
>>
Well they already committed treason so standing down before a confrontation would be dumb.
>>
>>60041230

yeah he can appeal to a even higher court, which he probably will. But that doesn't mean the court is not well within the its rights to ensure lawful sentencing.
>>
File: 1451588768494.gif (26KB, 567x473px) Image search: [Google]
1451588768494.gif
26KB, 567x473px
>No Appeasement
>No Surrender
The world is going to shit, fast. I really need to buy ammo.
>>
>>60039288

Federal guys know that if they shoot these crazy white guys, the crazy white guys always respond.

Ain't like shooting niggers that'll cry and sue the city.
>>
>>60041389
>But that doesn't mean the court is not well within the its rights to ensure lawful sentencing.

Yes it does. You cannot go to jail twice for the same crime.
>>
>>60040811

No shit. Cruz has worked with the Bush's for over a decade. He was one of the lawyers on the Florida thing in 2000.
>>
>>60041316

all you have to do is ask for source, I guess i was wrong to assume you did more than read a twitter post about this and decided it was your new slacktivist cause.

http://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/eastern-oregon-ranchers-convicted-arson-resentenced-five-years-prison

>The fire consumed 139 acres of public land and destroyed all evidence of the game violations. After committing the arson, Steven Hammond called the BLM office in Burns, Oregon and claimed the fire was started on Hammond property to burn off invasive species and had inadvertently burned onto public lands.
>>
>>60041239
They made a sort of redemption after that one guy shilled heavily for Cruz.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/26/its-time-to-rally-around-donald-trump/
>>
>>60041463

what law says you can't?
>>
>>60041316
>>60041316
You can just actually read the court documents instead of looking like a moron
http://landrights.org/or/Hammond/Hammond-v-United-States-Oregon-Petition-for-Writ-of-Certiorari-Filed-June-17-2013.pdf
http://cases.justia.com/federal/district-courts/oregon/ordce/2:2011cv00823/103287/47/0.pdf?ts=1411570298
http://deathandtaxes.com/hammond_civil.pdf
>>60041463
You can when your first sentencing is illegal.
>>
>>60041389
>But that doesn't mean the court is not well within the its rights to ensure lawful sentencing.
>mandatory minimums are lawful and not an 8A violation
>the punishment inherently fits the crime in this situation and won't be used by the Feds to seize even more land
>I refuse to look at this issue outside of my state-prescribed box
>Aren't I a good boy?
>>
File: Ammon Bundy’s taser wound.jpg (57KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ammon Bundy’s taser wound.jpg
57KB, 600x900px
Law enforcement officials also dismissed the occupiers as being separate from the protest over the Hammonds, saying they came to the region with a specific and different goal.

“These men came to Harney County claiming to be part of militia groups supporting local ranchers,” Harney County Sheriff David M. Ward said in a statement Sunday. “When in reality these men had alternative motives, to attempt to overthrow the county and federal government in hopes to spark a movement across the United States.”
>>
>>60041418
>niggers cry

After they burn and loot their city when a Nigger gets killed for shooting a cop
>>
>>60041593
the fucking constitution?
>>
>>60041623
>You can when your first sentencing is illegal.

>illegal sentencing

The judge isn't the one on trial bub. If you could send these people to jail again because appeals courts thought the wrong laws were applied to the sentencing, we could bring back literally every fucking person who served time before more recent mandatory minimum sentences and send them back to prison.

But that doesn't happen because it's fucking illegal.
>>
>>60041635

>mandatory minimums are lawful and not an 8A violation

topkek you have shit reading comprehension m8.
>>
>>60041530
Given that 600,000 acres burned in Oregon last year 139 is peanuts

http://wildfireoregondeptofforestry.blogspot.com
>>
>>60039710
>to cover up another felony (poaching)
Except that there was no evidence of that
>>60040124
A single and faulty testimony from a disgruntled mental case? I'm sure I can find one.

I like how you made "family member" plural, so it seems like there's some consensus out there somewhere. There isn't. He quoted them as saying "Light the whole countryside up". That's where their house and fucking livelyhood is. Do you think it makes any sense to risk everything you have to poach a few deer?

Hammonds didn't do anything wrong. The only thing they were convicted of was setting fire to their own land. One got a little out of control and was put out by them with no help from BLM firefighters, and another burned an estimated one acre of federal land. Determining what acre it was is a crapshoot because their land doesn't plainly border BLM land, it's intermingled.

Which is why they need BLM contracts (which they've been denied for years) for grazing rights, because otherwise the land they own is useless for business.

What the fuck ever though. They admitted to what they did and are peaceably going to their sentence. Bundy and his crowd are off on their own doing whatever.
>>
File: article-26030.jpg (72KB, 612x846px) Image search: [Google]
article-26030.jpg
72KB, 612x846px
>>60041641
Republican presidential candidates were largely quiet about the takeover on Sunday, including those who had supported the elder Bundy and made their own calls for limiting federal control over Western land. On Monday, some began to speak more about the issue:
>>
>>60041653

You must be one of those retards that just scream muh constitution for every argument even though you have no idea what the constitution actually says.
>>
>>60041790
No, the sentence was appeal because it was illegal because it didn't meet MMS. Please read the court documents before you post again
>>
File: forgers.jpg (4MB, 2963x3650px) Image search: [Google]
forgers.jpg
4MB, 2963x3650px
>>60041950
you must be one of those keyboard warriors that claims to know more than law academics based on a high school education
>>
BUNDI BUNDI BUNDI!
>>
File: AP_819522830319.jpg (204KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
AP_819522830319.jpg
204KB, 950x534px
Who are the Hammonds?

Dwight Hammond Jr., 73, and his son, Steven Hammond, 46, were convicted of arson three years ago for fires they started on federal property. Both men served time — the father three months, the son one year. The pair said they lit the fires in 2001 and 2006 to reduce the growth of invasive plants and protect their property from wildfires. A judge has ordered them to return to prison Monday for four years because the time they had already served did not meet minimum-sentencing laws.
>>
>>60041530
>all you have to do is ask for source, I guess i was wrong to assume you did more than read a twitter post about this and decided it was your new slacktivist cause.
Freshly googling a source you didn't read and posting it after a lengthy term of making unsourced statements isn't intellectually dishonest in the slightest.

>The fire consumed 139 acres of public land and destroyed all evidence of the game violations
>No evidence, somehow still claim there were game violations despite never being charged with game violations

>After committing the arson, Steven Hammond called the BLM office in Burns, Oregon and claimed the fire was started on Hammond property to burn off invasive species and had inadvertently burned onto public lands.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/03/full-story-on-whats-going-on-in-oregon-militia-take-over-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-in-protest-to-hammond-family-persecution/

>In the early fall of 2001, Steven Hammond (Son) called the fire department, informing them that he was going to be performing a routine prescribed burn on their ranch. Later that day he started a prescribed fire on their private property. The fire went onto public land and burned 127 acres of grass. The Hammonds put the fire out themselves. There was no communication about the burn from the federal government to the Hammonds at that time. Prescribed fires are a common method that Native Americans and ranchers have used in the area to increase the health & productivity of the land for many centuries.

1/2
>>
File: 1451039263725.jpg (464KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
1451039263725.jpg
464KB, 1280x717px
>>60041950
>No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Ayyyy, maybe read it sometime, homo.
>>
>>60041953
>No, the sentence was appeal because it was illegal

No such thing. It was justified by the fact that the judge felt it would violate their 8A rights to apply the minimum sentence. If they were going to address anything legally it would be the judge who applied the sentence, not the accused. They have rights.

I can't wait to see this end and for you to feel your ass get fucking blasted out of your seat.
>>
>>60041923
>mental case
The only source that calls in the mental status of the nephew is the Bundy blogspot and people copying that. All others point out that it's because Hammond rubbed the boy raw with sandpaper as punishment.
>>
>>60042064
2/2

>(j) In 2006 a massive lightning storm started multiple fires that joined together inflaming the countryside. To prevent the fire from destroying their winter range and possibly their home, Steven Hammond (Son) started a backfire on their private property. The backfire was successful in putting out the lightning fires that had covered thousands of acres within a short period of time. The backfire saved much of the range and vegetation needed to feed the cattle through the winter. Steven’s mother, Susan Hammond said: “The backfire worked perfectly, it put out the fire, saved the range and possibly our home”.
>(j1) The next day federal agents went to the Harney County Sheriff’s office and filled a police report making accusation against Dwight and Steven Hammond for starting the backfire. A few days after the backfire a Range-Con from the Burns District BLM office asked Steven if he would meet him in town (Frenchglen) for coffee. Steven accepted. When leaving he was arrested by the Harney County Sheriff Dave Glerup and BLM Ranger Orr. Sheriff Glerup then ordered him to go to the ranch and bring back his father. Both Dwight and Steven were booked and on multiple Oregon State charges. The Harney County District Attorney reviewed the accusation, evidence and charges, and determined that the accusations against Dwight & Steven Hammond did not warrant prosecution and dropped all the charges.

>>60041623
>You can when your first sentencing is illegal.
>Federal government can decide as it pleases your sentencing was illegal and can retroactively re sentence you to a longer term
>Because "justice"

Bootlickers go.
>>
>>60042035

how about you quote that line that says, you You cannot go to jail twice for the same crime.. Mr academic
>>
>>60041950
move back to the uk you dumb fucking cuckie
>>
File: suicides.jpg (4MB, 3759x2866px) Image search: [Google]
suicides.jpg
4MB, 3759x2866px
>>60042129

>>60042083

lmao
>>
>>60042129
>how about you quote that line that says, you You cannot go to jail twice for the same crime.. Mr academic

Name literally ONE person in US history who served repeat sentences for the same charge.
>>
>>60042089
Actually it is a thing and the court documents make reference to precedent about illegal sentencing
That wasn't enough time for you to read the court documents anon. Educate yourself before you post please.
>>
File: 041614_cliven_1019.jpg (56KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
041614_cliven_1019.jpg
56KB, 780x439px
BURNS, Ore. — The FBI has taken charge of the law enforcement response to an armed occupation of a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon, saying that it will work with local and state authorities to seek “a peaceful resolution to the situation.”

“Due to safety considerations for both those inside the refuge as well as the law enforcement officers involved, we will not be releasing any specifics with regards to the law enforcement response,” the FBI said in a statement.
>>
>>60042115
May or may not be the case, I could've been getting articles mixed (I didn't read the bundy blog, but some things that may have quoted it). The testimony was still determined to be faulty by the judge due to prior incidences between them.
>>
Could someone explain this to a britcuck who hasn't been paying attention? Please try to leave out the opinions, just a summary of the facts if that's okay.

I'd like to know who, why, and what the government is currently doing. Are there hostages? Will there be an assault?

Thanks, from an /sp/, /k/ and /g/ regular.
>>
>>60042121
>>60042064
>people that copied word for word the Bundy blogspot are a reliable source for unbiased information on this issue.
Please actually read the court documents.
>>
Are the Hammonds connected to the militia group?

Through their lawyer, the Hammonds have distanced themselves from the Bundys, according to CBS News. "Neither Ammon Bundy nor anyone within his group/organization speak for the Hammond Family," lawyer W. Alan Schroeder wrote to Sheriff Ward, according to the network. Dwight Hammond has said he and his son plan to peacefully report to prison Monday as the judge ordered.
>>
>>60038467
They will stand down and they will take their guns away.
There'll be salt.
>>
>>60042298
Gubmint wanted his land and he refused to sell, so they're fucking him in the ass until he changes his mind.
>>
>>60042221
>Actually it is a thing and the court documents make reference to precedent about illegal sentencing

Yet they are not addressing the judge who handed the sentence, how strange.
>>
>>60042319
>>
>>60042319

Please learn what the fucking constitution says. >>60042083
>>
>>60042083

ayyyy so you cant be put on trial twice, guess what he was not, he was found guilty. Where does it say the sentence cannot be change? Because sentencing is almost always changed in just about every criminal case in the country.
>>
I wish I could make England just a little more like America, in the good ways, rather than England becoming more like America in the bad ways
>>
File: 1005.jpg (295KB, 600x957px) Image search: [Google]
1005.jpg
295KB, 600x957px
Are the Hammonds connected to the militia group?

Through their lawyer, the Hammonds have distanced themselves from the Bundys, according to CBS News. "Neither Ammon Bundy nor anyone within his group/organization speak for the Hammond Family," lawyer W. Alan Schroeder wrote to Sheriff Ward, according to the network. Dwight Hammond has said he and his son plan to peacefully report to prison Monday as the judge ordered.

Where is this taking place?

The standoff is at the headquarters building of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, some 300 miles southeast of Portland, in Harney County. The nearest town is Burns, where the protest first began over the weekend.
>>
>>60042405
They do address the judge that handled the original sentencing.
Do you have a very specific kind of dyslexia where you can't read court documents?
>>
>>60042194
>>60042194
>>60042194
>>60042194
>>
>>60042239
The FBI is pretty overwhelmed with the thousands of ISIS members they are tracking. They don't have enough agents much less any that can handle the cold or have the stomach to go against people who will fight back
>>
How many people have been harmed?
>>
>>60042534
>They do address the judge that handled the original sentencing.

Is he still a judge? I wasn't aware you could keep that title while handing out illegal sentences.

>Do you have a very specific kind of dyslexia where you can't read court documents?

Are you a redcoat?
>>
File: cozyt6nwsaar0sb.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
cozyt6nwsaar0sb.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
Ted Cruz calls on Oregon militia to surrender
>>
>>60042450
That's what ad hominem is, it wasn't an attack.
>>
>>60042599
You can keep the job, just because your ruling is over turned in appeals doesn't mean you get fired as a judge.
>>60042482
Makes no mention of appeals for illegal sentencing
>>
>you will witness the happening in your lifetime

What a time to be alive
>>
>>60042298
A group of armed people took over a government facility on a wildlife refuge. The facility was closed for the holidays so there was no armed conflict. The government wants them to leave so the facility can reopen to the public.

The occupiers have an assortment of complaints, most revolving around the use of government land for livestock grazing. There have been court cases where those who were in conflict with the government over the use of land ended up being sent to prison. The occupiers believe the laws regulating the use of government land for their livestock are unjust and that the land should be sold to them instead of owned by the government. That's about the best you're going to get as there are many conflicting stories on the actual details and it is known that at a few of the occupiers are professional troublemakers with no connection to the complaints taking advantage of the situation.
>>
>>60038467
The protests were legitimate (this is a mandatory minimum issue, judge wanted small penalty Feds forced 5 years) but taking over a building is just dumb.
>>
File: SHOW US YOUR TITS!.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SHOW US YOUR TITS!.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
>>60042599
SHOW US YOUR TITS!
>>
>>60042557
They are much more worried with the prospect that the US people see that they can stand up against the government than some proxy war operation gone awry in the middle east.
>>
>>60042371
Not what happened last time at the Bundy Ranch.

The protesters got everything they wanted.
>>
>>60039338
Cruz and Rand are consistently against mandatory minimums for everyone, rightly so.
>>
>>60042528
That's the problem. Not everyone occupying the building are on the same page or have the same complaint. Lots of the details get mixed up and reported incorrectly.
>>
>>60042815
>You can keep the job, just because your ruling is over turned in appeals doesn't mean you get fired as a judge.

Now why do you think that is? Might it be because the appeals court is not allowed to make that decision? If there were legal action to be taken, it would be against the judge for handing an illegal sentence, but they haven't pursued that because it wasn't illegal.

>Makes no mention of appeals for illegal sentencing

It also says fuck all about being allowed to send people back to jail once they've served their time as sentenced.
>>
>>60042194

It is not a repeat sentence. it was a increased sentence with time served.

U.S. v. Sevilla-Oyola

>http://contributors.pressherald.com/harmless-error/u-s-v-sevilla-oyola-appeal-34-yr-sentence-wins-life/

>When Carlos Sevilla-Oyola appealed his 405 month federal sentence, he was trying to reduce the time he would spend in prison. Unfortunately, that's not what happened. The First Circuit Court of Appeals agreed that the sentencing process was improper, but rather than send the case back for resentencing, the court vacated the 405 month sentence and re-imposed the life sentence Sevilla got at his first sentencing hearing!
>>
>>60038467
well, they were cucks already....
>>
File: Screen-Shoisis.jpg (78KB, 1092x594px) Image search: [Google]
Screen-Shoisis.jpg
78KB, 1092x594px
While the elder Bundy told a reporter in Oregon that “150 militia men” had occupied the federal land over the weekend, at least one person who saw them leave for the refuge said there were “maybe a dozen” people.
>>
>>60042999
>with time served.

That's not what it says anon.
>>
>>60042599
>Is he still a judge?
He retired on the exact day he handed out the sentence.
That's probably why he was so lenient, that and he thought a five year minimum sentence for a fire was the definition of "cruel and unusual punishment".
>>
>>60042993
But the sentencing was illegal. One of the precedent mentioned is a judge that sentenced someone to 30 days for rape, which is an illegally low amount of time served and he was resentenced in appeals to meet the MMS.
>>
>>60043045
The group that has taken the building is evidently a splinter group from a larger protest Bundy was hosting.

120 might have been the total number of protesters but it's anyones guess how many actually went to occupy the building.
>>
>>60043175
>One of the precedent mentioned is a judge that sentenced someone to 30 days for rape, which is an illegally low amount of time served and he was resentenced in appeals to meet the MMS.

Did the accused serve the "illegal" sentence before it was corrected?

You both seem to be fucking this particular point up repeatedly.
>>
>>60043109

again you show how little you know about the case.

> In March 2015, the Supreme Court rejected the Hammonds’ petitions for certiorari. Today, Chief Judge Aiken imposed five year prison terms on each of the Hammonds, with credit for time they already served.

>http://www.justice.gov/usao-or/pr/eastern-oregon-ranchers-convicted-arson-resentenced-five-years-prison
>>
how isn't this terrorism?
>>
>>60039338
If you hadn't included "white" that sentence would actually make sense.

>>60039710
>poaching
I'll take things that didn't happen and that nobody has been charged with for $500, Alex.

>>60039944
The part where you cannot be re-sentenced for something you have already served your sentence for.
>>
>>60038467
Ted Cruz just fucked any chance of him winning the nomination.
>>
>>60043263
Yes he did.
>>
>>60038701
this isnt the battle of anything
fuck off you stupid moron

these people are going to die and its because of terrorist extremists like yourself
>>
>>60038467
>be american
>set fire to your own land to clear invasive weeds
>go to jail
>get out of jail
>go back to jail because the judge felt you didn't serve enough time
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (80KB, 924x960px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
80KB, 924x960px
>>60038467

>gov employee calls for people standing up against gov employees to stand down

News at 11.

It's all one big good ole boys club. Wish people would see that.
>>
>>60043264

The fuck are you on about.

You gave me another case as a point and I told you the man never served his sentence before the appeal.
>>
>>60043350
If it's not a battle, why would people die?

If any of the protesters die, I'm grabbing my AK and going up there myself.
>>
>>60043364
Then when some rich kid runs over and kills four people he goes to rehab
Like, we have the same type of Legal System as you and it fucking happens here too. The whole point of Common Law legal systems is that they prevent injustice.
>>
File: A-10_Warthog_.jpg (128KB, 1106x860px) Image search: [Google]
A-10_Warthog_.jpg
128KB, 1106x860px
Ammon Bundy @Ammon_Bundy

As I said on CNN this morning, I love my wife & family. I have no plans nor desire to die. We are peaceful people. #OccupyMalheur
9:02 AM - 4 Jan 2016
>>
>>60043344

>>60042999
>he was trying to reduce the time he would spend in prison

Doesn't sound very past-tense to me, idiot.
>>
>>60043314

so every time an appeal court lowers the sentence for someone they are committing unconstitutional re-sentencing? fucking idiot.
>>
>>60043500

Typically the fucking appeals court doesn't address the sentencing after it has been served asshole.
>>
>>60043421

my time served line the you quoted was about the oregon case.
>>
>>60038467
I am seeing leftists condemn the militias as "white supremacist neo nazi gangs" who are "invading federal lands and are terrorists" on one side and I am seeing cuckservatives like Cruz on the other condemning them.

Are we seriously to believe that the end goals of these 2 allegedly "opposed" ideologies are different? Same fucking coin and it's time that the American people woke up to it.

Deport all liberals and conservatives, time to bring back the Patriot.
>>
File: A-10-1.jpg (394KB, 1280x606px) Image search: [Google]
A-10-1.jpg
394KB, 1280x606px
Bundy told reporters at a news conference Sunday that he had not heard from law enforcement since moving onto the property Saturday.
>>
>>60043494
I was taking about the 30 day rape case
>>
File: libcucks.png (22KB, 498x463px) Image search: [Google]
libcucks.png
22KB, 498x463px
>all the rtarded rama this generated
>libcuck marguing with vows to discredit the bundy cause

I'll keep you posted
>>
>>60043350
>>60043430
He's obviously a butthurt muzzie who laments that fact that armed whites can gather en mass without genociding anyone.
>>
File: a-10thunderbolt_wallpaper1600.jpg (192KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a-10thunderbolt_wallpaper1600.jpg
192KB, 1600x1200px
>>60043587
>white supremacist neo nazi gangs
>>
>>60042351
>billionaire tea party funders
>militias = tea party advocates
Lmao get a grip on reality fucking shill.
>>
>Claim to be a militia
>Claim to want to uphold the constitution
>Won't listen to the orders of the Commander in Chief
Top kek
>>
>>60043263
>Did the accused serve the "illegal" sentence before it was corrected?
Not only did they serve it, they'd been out for months before the decision was appealed.

They were sentenced in 2012, served time in 2013, and the sentence was appealed in June 2014.
>>
>>60043656

Do you have ANY evidence of this or are you just hoping that's the case?
>>
What if I wanted to visit that facility? What about the employees who work there?

This is economic terrorism if nothing else.
>>
They are not harming anyone but they are armed so they must be 'crazies' and 'terrorists'

Funny thing is, if they were not armed they would already have been tear gassed and beat on
>>
>>60040335
Not really,
>veterans and citizens claim government is corrupt
>Demand to see polls
>government locks poll numbers in county jail defended by deputies
>Citizens demand to be let in and see it
>Denied
>Citizens raid national guard base for explosives and guns
>Blow hole in door, injuring deputies, Firefight starts, deputies surrender.
>>
>>60043659
It's because liberals live in cozy little hugboxes they never worked the land a day in their life. Burning out undergrowth with controlled fires is a very effective way of restoring the quality of the land if you plan to actually use it.

Liberals don't know this because they don't know a thing about work or how to actually live in a sustainable fashion but they continually tell everyone they have to be "more sustainable". These people are leeches, cancerous tumors.
>>
File: cliven-bundy-donald-sterling.jpg (193KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
cliven-bundy-donald-sterling.jpg
193KB, 640x427px
vows to discredit the bundy cause
>>
>>60043775
>out for months

No probation? No conditional release?
>>
File: keked.png (44KB, 505x462px) Image search: [Google]
keked.png
44KB, 505x462px
>>60043659
lmao
>>
>Start a fire
>"That's arson"
>Go to prison
>Get out of prison
>"Oh wait that was actually terrorism"
>Go back to prison
>Get out of prison
>"Actually that was poaching too since some animals died in the fire"
>Go back to prison
>Get out of prison
>"Technically you raped the land"
>Go back to prison
>Get out of prison
>"Turns out it was also sabotage of war materials"
>To go Gitmo
>Never heard from again

Reminder that leftists WILL defend this
>>
File: Steve-Harvey-300x300.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Steve-Harvey-300x300.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>60043868
>liberals live in cozy little hugboxes
>>
>>60043659

libs on suicide watch, but then again when aren't they
>>
File: 1451437885677.jpg (68KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
1451437885677.jpg
68KB, 720x529px
>>60043914
Reminded me of this. They have no argument, they're idiots, hugbox idiots.

Justice my ass these people are the biggest slaves to have ever lived in the country.
>>
>>60043834
Now you're getting it. Armed and less dangerous than unarmed black protesters.

>>60043809
That's a big "if". Also, our national parks and reserves are not run for-profit and therefor this has no economic effect.
>>
File: ted-cruz-busted2.jpg (30KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-busted2.jpg
30KB, 600x396px
>>60043802
>Do you have ANY evidence of this
>>
File: 1444935199590.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
1444935199590.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>60043914

Wow dude,

B
T
F
O
'D
>>
>>60039013
>Trump is silent
Trump likes winners

Whoever leaves victorious is who he supports
>>
>>60043860
Yes really
>rights are violated with no "legitimate" recourse for victims
>the people arm themselves to protect said rights
let's hope this one has a happy ending as well.
>>
I love how people keep throwing in "Federal building" to make it seem more serious than it really is.

Its a fucking ranger outpost. It isn't some federal courthouse or major station or something. Its a ranger shack.

They have guns because its their second amendment right.

They're peacefully protesting.

Any attempts to discredit these facts is just angry liberals or statists.
>>
File: Rubio,Cruz.png (1MB, 1143x781px) Image search: [Google]
Rubio,Cruz.png
1MB, 1143x781px
>>60043809
>economic terrorism if nothing else.

UNFAIR To Federal Employees!
>>
>>60043883

Well?

This is important if you want to tell me it's fucking legal to send people back to prison after fully serving a sentence.
>>
>>60043500
Show me a case where an appeal court lowered the sentence for someone AFTER the first sentence had been served and the person released?
>>
File: jonathan-mann.jpg (56KB, 454x423px) Image search: [Google]
jonathan-mann.jpg
56KB, 454x423px
Jonathan Mann, "Terrorists in Oregon" song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJp0_uNgYeM
>>
>>60043802
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/26/montana-rape-resentencing/16276429/
>original sentencing in 2010
>appeal sentencing done years later
Quick question, is years more than 30 days?
>>
>>60043883
The only condition that still applied was that they pay the $400,000 by the end of 2015, or be forced to sell their land to the BLM.
>>
>>60043659
>>60043868
well
yeah

Liberals being spoiled suburban kids is not a new revelation. That's how they can pretend their idealism works outside of their echo chambers.
>>
>>60038467
KEK CRUZ
>>
>>60043764
>thinks militia's are commanded by the president.
Ayy Lmao
>>
File: Cliven-Bundy-660x330.png (384KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
Cliven-Bundy-660x330.png
384KB, 660x330px
>>60038467
>or are you just hoping
>>
>>60043764
>not knowing how militias work
>>
>>60038851
Then he'd hopefully lose support for being statist scum.
>>
Not so ANTI big government now afe you Ted Cruz you fucking cuck

Anyone thst was thinking this man has your back now has just seen he doesnt
>>
File: BmCGXUfCMAAdQZa.jpg medium.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
BmCGXUfCMAAdQZa.jpg medium.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
>>60038701
in Black & White
>>
>>60039719
>I'm perfectly fine with him being sentenced again for the same crime with no trial
>Blacks suffer these totally not perceived injustices, so EVERYONE should too!
Oh, and let's not forget the latest liberal backtracking:
>You'll never use your guns to defend against government tyranny! Just give them up already! I'm a total pussy, so that means everyone else must be, too!
>What!? They're using guns to defend the rights of that evil, racist farmer! TERRORISM!

How can liberals have ANY fucking self-respect anymore? They've gone so completely, unapologetically statist that the fucking media that they have a stranglehold over is even struggling to defend them.
>>
>>60044325
This is the most autistic piece of propaganda I have ever seen in my life but it gives me hope. It proves that the Leftwing ranks are filled with uneducated children and when it comes down to the inevitable 2nd Civil War we will break them after a few volleys.

Well they won't even have guns to defend themselves so I don't know what they'll be doing.

But glad to see it nonetheless. The 2nd Revolution is well underway and will soon be kicking down doors all over the country.
>>
Trump supporters and the Oregon militiamen agree: More free stuff for us, nothing for anyone else

Trump supporters and the Oregon militia have a lot in common, namely a desire to monopolize government resources

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/04/trump_supporters_and_the_oregon_militiamen_agree_more_free_stuff_for_us_nothing_for_anyone_else/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
>>
File: colbert-cliven-bundy-song.jpg (41KB, 650x389px) Image search: [Google]
colbert-cliven-bundy-song.jpg
41KB, 650x389px
>>60038467
Stephen Colbert's Obliteration Of Fox News And Cliven Bundy Is Exhibit A Why We'll Miss 'Stephen Colbert'
>>
>>60044183
That fee alone is horseshit.

I sold my 40 acre ranch in California for $850,000 over a ten year period. The ranch in Oregon is much smaller than my old one and probably worth a bit less per acre all things considered.

$400,000 in less than 5 years is probably more money than his ranch is even fucking worth.
>>
>>60044325

>the right to wave around something that looks like a gun, point it at people and go to draw it on cops

HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

WE JUST NEED MORE MONEY FOR DEM PROGROMS
>>
>>60044421
>Salon
hahahahaha fuck out of here French faggot dont' you have muslims to be sucking off?
>>
>>60042298
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/03/full-story-on-whats-going-on-in-oregon-militia-take-over-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-in-protest-to-hammond-family-persecution/
>>
>>60044325
since when is it illegal to let cattle grace on government land?
>>
>>60043289
>Terrorism
>"The use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal."

They are not using violent acts, they are forming an armed protest / resistance. Neither are they scaring people, their message is directed against the government. The correct definition here is rebel or vigilante, which is a much more frightening prospect for the government than some religious nut jobs that harm only the general populace.
>>
>>60043868
To be honest, i feel for these people. I was a ranch hand growing up and know the very real fears of losing your land and being abused for owing it.

He's completely stumped because this is a White Lands Matter movement and he must be confused the rednecks he hates are being oppressed too. So then he wants to say these people are terrorists for protesting peacefully. SAD.
>>
>>60039905
>>60039905
So by your logic, Zimmerman and Darren Wilson should be charged again, but with manslaughter so they go to jail for killing Tray Tray and Mikey Brown
>>
>>60044183

Talking about the precedent case, m8.

>>60044178

>In a July 2010 plea bargain that deferred prosecution for three years, Rambold pleaded guilty to one count of sexual intercourse without consent and registered as a sex offender. He violated terms of the deal in 2012 and later again pleaded guilty.

>DEFERRED PROSECUTION FOR THREE YEARS

Then:
>In August 2013, Yellowstone County District Court Judge G. Todd Baugh sentenced him to 15 years in jail with all but 31 days suspended.

He never fully served his time, m8.
>>
>>60044115
>>60044183
>>
They will stand down and they will take their guns away.
>>
>>60044601
>>
>>60044538
A long time.

Cattle ranchers and the federal government have been butting heads for over a hundred years over grazing rights. This isn't new.
>>
>>60044440
>PROGROMS
Should have spelled it "pogroms"
>>
>>60044593
>with all but 31 days suspended
That's means he served that
>>
File: INHOFE_NRA_VEGAS_SHOOTING.jpg (308KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
INHOFE_NRA_VEGAS_SHOOTING.jpg
308KB, 750x450px
never fully served his time
>>
>>60044608
>>60044697
Does the fact that Bundy won trigger you?
>>
>>60044421
>free stuff for us
>Trump supporters
triggered hard fampai
>>
Once a cancuck always a cancuck.
>>
File: cliven-bundy-1a.png (336KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
cliven-bundy-1a.png
336KB, 504x504px
A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>60044704
Fucking fences and railroads, eh John Wayne!
>>
File: viewpoint.png (40KB, 825x635px) Image search: [Google]
viewpoint.png
40KB, 825x635px
>>60044749
>>
>>60044704
Fair enough.
>>
>>60044831
>literally in line with the founding fathers
stop posting
>>
>>60044737

The article doesn't say jack about what his conditions of release after the 30 day sentence were. It does say the original case was deferred 3 years. At most he was "out" for mere months before re-sentencing, which heavily suggests probationary time.
>>
File: 1424243800073.png (55KB, 808x824px) Image search: [Google]
1424243800073.png
55KB, 808x824px
>>60038701
I have the perfect image for this
>>
File: PutinBundyFinal.jpg (196KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
PutinBundyFinal.jpg
196KB, 600x450px
>>60044788
>the fact that Bundy won??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>60044601

Cash or land, don't really see anything about "go back to jail and serve this minimum sentence that was commuted under 8A"
>>
>>60044831
C L I V A N B U N D Y

RACIST
>>
>>60044933
>got all he wanted
>not in jail
>Government BTFO and stood down

How did he not win?
>>
File: KimJ_Sweatshirt_2048x2048.jpg (195KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
KimJ_Sweatshirt_2048x2048.jpg
195KB, 1050x1050px
>>60044899
>>literally in line with the founding fathers
>stop posting
>>
>>60044841
Hell they're still doing that shit. Partly why I sold my ranch is because of California's new high speed rail coming in less than a mile from my old property. My neighbors got evicted by the BLM because of it, I'm just lucky I didn't get evicted.

I have a good friend who had one of the largest cattle ranches in California who's property was smack dab in the middle of the railroads path. He ended up telling Governor Brown "fuck you" to his face and moving his entire herd to Tennessee, where he now has the biggest cattle ranch in the state.
>>
DAILY FUCKING REMINDER THAT CRUZ CAN'T BE POTUS BECAUSE HE'S A FOREIGNER.

AMERICANS LITERALLY DUMB AS A STUMP
>>
>>60043175
If this is the case /pol/ is objectively wrong. allowing illegal sentences to serve as the actual sentence allows corruption like this
you have to at least allow them to examine the illegal sentence to see if it was sufficient
>>
File: CX5GEL5UMAAFaRw.jpg (67KB, 599x398px) Image search: [Google]
CX5GEL5UMAAFaRw.jpg
67KB, 599x398px
Stop calling them “Vanilla ISIS”: Mocking the Bundys and Oregon extremists pretends that violence isn’t an American tradition

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/04/stop_calling_them_vanilla_isis_mocking_the_bundys_and_oregon_extremists_pretends_that_violence_isnt_an_american_tradition/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
>>
>>60045208
>salon
>>
>>60044841
>John Wayne!
>>
>>60044440
that's treyvon martin not tamir rice
treyvon got zimmerman'd not killed by the police
>>
File: clbundy_590_438.jpg (195KB, 1180x876px) Image search: [Google]
clbundy_590_438.jpg
195KB, 1180x876px
>>60044899
Ph noes!

LEMMING STAMPEDE!
>>
>>60038467
CRUZ IS CONFIRMED KEKSERVATIVE
>>
>>60045364
Those are some qt lemmings.
>>
>>60043350
If you don't mind we're just gonna ignore Brit's opinions on American rights for this one. Nothing you say really helps the situation at all, whoever you advocate for is pretty much doomed to lose public favor, no offense.
>>
File: 1439206474738.jpg (56KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1439206474738.jpg
56KB, 500x333px
>>60045364
>>60045253
>>60045120
>>60045034
>>
This is the end of Cruz. He's done for. He literally just isolated his main voter base which is the crazy hardcore republican meanwhile Trump's support comes from left leaning republicans, moderates and swing voters.
>>
File: 19594.jpg (95KB, 816x513px) Image search: [Google]
19594.jpg
95KB, 816x513px
Once a cancuck always a cancuck.
>>
>>60038467
I'm calling for them to stand down too.
>>
>>60045455
This tbqh fammy
>>
they should capitulate
>>
>>60039013
https://reason.com/blog/2016/01/04/rancher-arson-case-that-inspired-oregon

There's only one libertarian position to take, and that's against government overreach; one I'd wager Rand Paul would take if he were asked.

It's hardly the first time government has overreacted, though. Let's not forget about Ferguson.
>>
File: 147675_600.jpg (134KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
147675_600.jpg
134KB, 600x484px
I'm calling for them to stand down three!
>>
>>60045672
>they should capitulate
I agree,the government should give up.
>>
File: Cliven Bundy Must Die.jpg (85KB, 1280x784px) Image search: [Google]
Cliven Bundy Must Die.jpg
85KB, 1280x784px
>>60045643
>>
>>60045797
They symbolism here. Bundy is riding on a donkey.
>>
>>60045797
How old was Cliven Bundy anyway?

My grandpa called blacked "colored" and "negro" all the time, not out of any disrespect but that was just his vocabulary.
>>
File: lapierre_miller_bundy.jpg (306KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
lapierre_miller_bundy.jpg
306KB, 750x500px
>>60045585
>This is the end of Cruz. He's done for
>>
>>60044052
AKA "fair weather fan"
>>
>>60045914
indeed the sooner the government stands down or goes to the table the less expensive the matter will become.
>>
>>60044325
Trayvon was 6'3 and 200 pounds. He wasn't a "kid" like your picture. He also tackled Zim to the ground, bashed his head against cement, and punched him repeatedly.
>>
>>60044902

And to further fuck you argument, the statute of limitations in Montana doesn't come into effect until underage sexual assault victims reach age 28. So they could technically re-sentence that faggot all they wanted.
>>
>>60041641
>Harney County Sheriff David M. Ward said in a statement Sunday. “When in reality these men had alternative motives, to attempt to overthrow the county and federal government in hopes to spark a movement across the United States.”

I have protesters here... better just say they are trying to overthrow the government rather than voice a grievance with the government that way I won't look like an assclown.
>>
File: Bundy-Koch-Brothers.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bundy-Koch-Brothers.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>60045559
Bundy Hoax Exposed: Full Video Of Cliven Bundy’s Non-Racist, Pro-Black, Pro-Mexican, Anti-Government Remarks
>>
>>60039338
It's double jeopardy you dumb nigger.
>>
>>60045455
>>
>>60039710
>Now they're getting what they deserve for committing arson on federal lands to cover up another felony (poaching).

You don't cover up poaching by burning stuff. You cover it up by throwing the animal into the bush where people are less likely to go but animals will still go. Or you take out a shovel and do some digging.

The false story made up by the government is past the point of being so stupid it might just work to just being stupid.
>>
File: 4-26-2014-11-57-48-AM.png (261KB, 720x322px) Image search: [Google]
4-26-2014-11-57-48-AM.png
261KB, 720x322px
>>60045378
>CRUZ IS CONFIRMED WELFARE COWBOY
>>
>>60038701
God you are such a fucking retard. This situation isn't even close to comparable.
>>
>>60042483
I've been reading this thread and you my friend are a fucking retard. Stop doubling down on something you know you're wrong on
>>
File: cruz-fire-2016.jpg (113KB, 800x575px) Image search: [Google]
cruz-fire-2016.jpg
113KB, 800x575px
>>60045378
>>
File: pepe243.jpg (171KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pepe243.jpg
171KB, 1200x1200px
>>60045585
>Trump's support comes from left leaning republicans and moderates
>>
File: RTR3KXCW.jpg (224KB, 1373x912px) Image search: [Google]
RTR3KXCW.jpg
224KB, 1373x912px
>>60045559
>>
>>60047053
There has been a number of studies done on this. Why are you pretending to be retarded?

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/images/polling/us/us12222015_Uhkm63g.pdf

I'm really getting tired of idiots who don't even know Trump's policies.
>>
>>60046491
so being a racist (citation neaded) he is then worse then a active politcian who fucked up so bad an entire embasy was destroyed?

You people sure got your priorities straight dont ya?
>>
File: cliven-bundy2.jpg (52KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
cliven-bundy2.jpg
52KB, 500x571px
>>60044415
>It proves that the Leftwing ranks are filled with uneducated children
>>
File: who+knew.jpg (94KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
who+knew.jpg
94KB, 1600x1066px
>>60038467

Well if a Cuban Canadian says it...
>>
>>60047225

What loud democrats want is going to be irrelevant when their vote is split between Panders and Shillary.
>>
File: Capture.png (15KB, 500x182px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15KB, 500x182px
>>60038467
Anyone care to tell me what this is actually about?
>>
File: Bundy-Welfare-queen-idiot.jpg (84KB, 1050x518px) Image search: [Google]
Bundy-Welfare-queen-idiot.jpg
84KB, 1050x518px
>>60044421
The story line, as told in those forums, went something like this: Heavy-handed federal bureaucrats, having seized Bundy's cattle, were forced to back down after being confronted by cowboys on horseback toting nothing more than their side arms and an unshakable faith in the U.S. Constitution. (A little-told detail: A sniper or two were concurrently taking aim at the federal agents.)

Bundy was painted as a man being "squeezed" by the federal government, and deserving of our sympathy. Or, more profoundly, he was cast in the same mold as Mohandas Gandhi and George Washington, men who disobeyed unjust laws to bring about revolutionary change. The word "tyranny" was used so often it became background noise in the news coverage.

Let's dispense with niceties: Bundy is a freeloading scofflaw, a welfare queen in a Stetson who claimed what wasn't his. He took subsidies from U.S. taxpayers and refused to pay the $1.2 million he owed for using federal -- make that our -- land.
>>
>>60046321
Try reading their demands next time you retarded faggot.
>>
>>60039445
>They've already legally served their time
They didn't, learn how sentencing works nigger.
>>
File: 04-24-14-Cliven-Bundy-quote.png (434KB, 540x498px) Image search: [Google]
04-24-14-Cliven-Bundy-quote.png
434KB, 540x498px
CRUZ CAN'T BE POTUS BECAUSE HE'S A FOREIGNER
>>
anybody notice that all the news networks cutoff their press conference a few minutes ago?
>>
>>60038467
The funny thing is that they haven't shot one person. Imagine if they took over the building without any weapons. They'd have been hauled off by now by feds.
>>
>>60038701
Join the militia I fucking dare you faggot. Stop being a keyboard warrior you pussy
>>
ITT pussies who wanna sound tough on the internet but don't have the balls to do anything in real :^)
Conservative pussy faggots
>>
>>60048286
I'm guessing the concept of irony is lost on you.
>>
>>60044434
http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ehanpl/the-colbert-report-the-ballad-of-cliven-bundy
I found that video hilarious before I took the red pill; now it just makes me sad.
>>
>>60039719
No second trial. second punishment.
>>
>>60048286
>:^)

look at that nose, clearly jew. if was green txt I'd had said nothing.
>>
Bundy has neither history nor law on his side in his long-running dispute with the U.S. government. He asserts that his grazing rights were established in 1880 when his ancestors settled the land where his ranch sits. By some reasoning understood only by him and his range-war sympathizers, the federal government has no constitutional right to interfere with his grazing cattle.There is a gaping flaw with this argument. As several writers have noted, the Nevada constitution, adopted in 1864 as a condition of statehood, trumps Bundy's right to graze on public land. It says:

That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare, that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of the United States.

Bundy no doubt is pining for the days, which he never actually experienced, when cattlemen could let their herds roam at will on public lands. That changed in 1934 when federal control of grazing was formalized under a law designed to prevent overuse and degradation of the range. The legislation was backed by ranchers (it was drafted by a rancher turned congressman), in part because it made it that much harder for newcomers to get into the business.
>>
>>60039905
we changed our minds. back to jail
>>
>>60048286
Liberals are the biggest pussies on earth.
>>
>>60038467

I told you all he was another fucking cuck but you didn't believe me.
>>
>>60049661
>>60048286

both sides are pussies, grow one, and become anarchist
>>
File: D88n60_web.jpg (53KB, 714x430px) Image search: [Google]
D88n60_web.jpg
53KB, 714x430px
>>60041623
court documents
>>
>>60042483
have you ever been handcuffed? even once?
>>
>>60048383

Marco Rubio On Oregon Standoff: “You Can’t Be Lawless”
>>
File: CWQ.jpg (78KB, 1230x478px) Image search: [Google]
CWQ.jpg
78KB, 1230x478px
>>60048286
>Conservative pussy faggots
>>
>>60051040
yeah,kek'd hard at that
>>
Stand down, goy. Let the system take you to your extinction quietly.
>>
File: 1ninetymilestbEVR1r5wy5wo1_500.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1ninetymilestbEVR1r5wy5wo1_500.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
Good on Ted.

Staying consistent.
>>
>>60038467
Cruz is another big government hack. All of the candidates are.

Don't trust a single one of them.
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.