[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armed Takeover of Federal land

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 35

File: 90.jpg (133KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
90.jpg
133KB, 1160x629px
Damnit /pol/,

You guys are having a chimp out about some faggot mods forcing a Bernie meme instead of talking about the biggest happening... a revolt of the ranchers...

>All this NLP
>BLM - Black Lives Matter
>BLM - Bureau of Land Management
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/oregon-malheur-ranchers-takeover-217304
>>
File: MakeAstand.png (359KB, 1274x2600px) Image search: [Google]
MakeAstand.png
359KB, 1274x2600px
Bump this, nigger.
>>
File: 1451879841155.jpg (165KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451879841155.jpg
165KB, 900x600px
>>60009128
I'm bumping this as well.

/pol/ should be shatting itself over this and yet it keeps on getting slid on over all while tons of single reply spam post rid the board most of the night.

This should be topic 1# all over /pol/
>>
>>60008918
what's going to happen to this people? i assume they've already commited felonies of some sort.
>>
>>60009256
That really pisses me off.
>>
I agree. This should be a general.
>>
>>60009832

>breaking and entry on federal property
>unlawful assembly

Just a couple off the top of my head.
>>
>>60009832
>i assume they've already commited felonies of some sort.

Sneezing at the DMV is a felony, these days.

They've already brought attention to government corruption, forcing the story to become public instead of letting it be swept under the rug again.

No stores have been looted. No neighborhoods set on fire.
No fat preachers crying "Mo moneys fo dem programs."

Right now, it's just a way to get people to look at a fucked up situation.

Hopefully, it stays that way.
>>
>>60008918
They should all be tried for sedition for encouraging others to come join them, since they have an open threat of using force if the government tries to remove them.
>>
Bump, why isnt this the main discussion?
>>
>>60011046
>since they have an open threat of using force if the government tries to remove them.

That threat has been public knowledge for 226 years.
Don't get your panties in a bunch about it now.
>>
>>60011188
Well there isn't much to discuss right now, they're just sitting on their asses eating canned beans probably. Which is unfortunately what the illegal U.S regime should be doing if they want to combat them effectively, just ignore them.
>>
>>60011188
>why isnt this the main discussion?

Because it involves a bit more thought than "Weed, LMAO" or "Nigger cock, amiright?"

People are dumb. They're even dumber in large groups.
>>
SLIDE IT

Bernie for president you stupid goys.
>>
Yfw this false flag kills the 2nd ammendmrnt
>>
File: 1401355986493.jpg (35KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
1401355986493.jpg
35KB, 360x433px
These stupid rednecks are all criminals now, if any of them are arrested they lose the right to own guns as it says in the 2nd amendment because owning a gun is a privilege not a right.

hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>60011336
The longer the fedgov goes without killing every single last one of them in the most painful way possible for being white, christian and pro-2A the greater the blood pressure of the SJW leftists climbs.
>>
>>60011276
But they're occupying a government building. These men will never get what they want, because the two men who were charged willingly went to prison. They can't just leave the building or they'll look like faggots. So the only outcome is that the government will at some point force them out.

So sending out calls for others to join them in this inevitable shootout is sedition, and anyone who sends them any kind of support is committing treason.
>>
>>60011336
>there isn't much to discuss right now

There most certainly is.
>>60009256

Real issues aren't debated in 160 characters or less, unless you have a vagina.
>>
File: welcometothezone.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
welcometothezone.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>60011188
Because /pol/ is much too busy responding to bull prepping threads or more feminist bait
>>
These guys commuted multiple felonies by taking a federal building hostage while armed. They should surrender now and face justice or it's just going to get worse for them.
>>
>>60011437
How many people got arrested at the Bundy Ranch and charge with felony?

Protip, this is probably going to go the same way.
>>
>>60011588
they didn't take over a federal building
>>
File: 1401342780671.jpg (57KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
1401342780671.jpg
57KB, 500x460px
>>60011588
If you mean the rednecks cry and go home once real trained pros with firearms show up like they did at the Bundy ranch then I cant argue with you there. Just like at bundy their gonna cry and go home at the end just like at Bundy.
>>
>>60011615
No, but they occupied federal land and prevent BLM agents from doing their jobs. What's the difference here?
>>
File: NorthwoodsMemorandum.jpg (383KB, 1206x1636px) Image search: [Google]
NorthwoodsMemorandum.jpg
383KB, 1206x1636px
>>60008918
We sure this isn't a false flag like Operation Northwoods?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/010501operationnorthwoods

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/northwoods.html

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662
>>
>>60011615
>they didn't take over a federal building
They did. And that's MY FUCKING BUILDING.
They have no right to cut me off from public property. Kinda hope the pigs off them
>>
Putin is my hero and the example of a great leader.

Putin would massacre those nuts in no time. The whole deal wouldn't last one day
>>
>>60011188
Because it hurts the average /pol/ster to know there are real men out there somewhere taking a stand for what's important to them.

It's feminizing. And it's hard to fap after that.
>>
>>60011694
Carrying a gun on Federal land isn't a crime.
>>
>>60011661
Except, Bundy kept his herd and still hasn't paid the money they says he owes... so I guess they technically accomplished what they wanted to do.

And still, not one of them was arrested, despite photos of them pointing guns at BLM officers and such.
>>
This chimpout proves that a bunch of niggers habit /pol/

I hope kaiser Trump will side with the occupiers
>>
>>60008918
>stupid fucking hick wannabe rebels trying to take land lawfully owned by the federal government
>durr only people can own land!
I hope they get a face full of predator drones if they don't stand the fuck down. Rebellion will not be tolerated.
>>
>>60011896
I can't believe people on pol are supporting these terrorists
>>
>>60011451
>But they're occupying a government building.

>"B-B-B-B-But I like da gobernment, when it's not against niggers or weed!"

It's painfully obvious that what they want is for everyone to look at Oregon--specifically, the history of the Hammond ranch, and the behavior of the people who work at the BLM. AKA "The Gubment".

Protip: "The Gubment" is made up of assholes, who are just like everyone else.
These aren't Gods, or Demons. They're assholes.
Just like everyone else.

They deserve to be examined, and questioned, just like everyone else.

Crying about the evil government, and then hiding behind the evil government, is for idiots, and liberals.
>>
>>60011896
>Trump
>Allying with shit-for-brains rebels
He wants to make America great again, not reinstate the fucking Articles of Confederation.
>>
>>60011534
Nah mate. If they surrender they will be in prison forever. May as well stick it out now.
>>
>>60011588
Not enough
>>
>>60012050
I think they could get off with 10-20 years if they gave up now
>>
>>60012050
Better that they surrender as good fitizens, rather than being gunned down like the treasonous dogs they are.
>>
>>60011971
one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter
>>
>>60012128
>fitizens
Citizens*
>>
>>60008918
>a revolt of the ranchers...

It is still questionable if any ranchers are actually invovled in the standoff.

The actual ranchers that committed the arson want nothign at all to do with these protesters.

Instead of ranchers it is just a small group of self-declared patriots who carry pocket constitutions and rifles. They will pose for a photo op and then be on their way home within the week after their toes get cold.
>>
>>60011615
>they didn't take over a federal building

>a federal building
On public land.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Righty Christians believe in an omnipotent, benevolent man in the sky; lefty athiests believe in an omnipotent, benevolent government in Washington. Both religions are idiotic.
>>
>>60008918
Can someone explain to me what's happening? Terrorists took over a fedoral building? They're getting away with it?
>>
>>60011971
>>60011941
They're literally just protesting what they see as injustice. No one is being hurt, nothing is being set on fire, yet for some reason people want to see them killed. Why? What about protesting in a calm matter scares you? Is it the guns? Would you kill me if I went to a protest armed? It's not like they're fucking killing people or even harming anyone. Meanwhile, a fucking crowd of Black lives Matter can burn down half a fucking town and get away with being called thugs- yet even that offends people? It's just nonsense, all of it. I think the Occupy protestors are just pissed they were no gunz when the police were shooting tear gas at them and getting charged with horses. Fuck people, if carrying means the police don't just start randomly tazing you, maybe all protests should be armed.
>>
SO many fucking bernie threads today what is happening ffs.
>>
>>60011975
I don't like niggers or weed so your presumptions are about as retarded as you are.

The government is an entity that represents the people. When someone threatens that with violence then it has to be taken seriously, and responded to in kind if necessary. These bumbling faggots don't represent the will of the majority.

Due process was carried out, the two men charged had a fair trial, and they willfully went to serve their terms. What the rest of these faggots are doing has nothing to do with those men. They just want to be cowboys because they hate da gubment, and the beautiful irony is that they'll all be given felonies to intentionally revoke their gun privileges.

Militias haven't fought a just cause in almost a hundred years.
>>
File: 1451813548925.jpg (153KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451813548925.jpg
153KB, 900x500px
>>60008918
Live conflict map with all the micro happenings:

http://usa.liveuamap.com/en/2016/3-january-armed-militiamen-take-over-federal-building-in
>>
>>60012176

Protesters who happen to be armed are staging a sit-in at an unoccupied building on federal land.

Very little is happening about it and the feds have put zero effort into making them leave. The building has no heat or running water and they will get bored soon once the media stops covering it.
>>
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/03/full-story-on-whats-going-on-in-oregon-militia-take-over-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-in-protest-to-hammond-family-persecution/

summary :

family owns lands since the 1870s

fed has wanted your land for years to turn into a wildlife reservoir (i.e. make money)

never sell to them regardless of their constant harassment by ATF and BLM (bureau of land management)

2001, routine bush fire on property

tell fire department beforehand, accidentally burn 100 acres of federal land, put it out yourselves

2006, lightning storm starts bush fire on your property

start backfire to push it away from your private property

cops show up next day and press charges , go to court

get tried and convicted, sentenced to a year in jail

go to prison for roughly one year

get let out, government says you've served your time

2011, feds want your land again, still won't sell

feds issue re-sentencing convicting you of domestic terrorism - now wants to enforce a mandatory minimum

minimum of 5 more years in federal prison

now a convicted terrorist - must serve 5 more years in federal prison

focus heavily on deer/elk hunting on your own property while in season - call it poaching - say lack of evidence is no reason not to plaster it in media

150 men and women occupy a completely empty government building that was closed for the winter - nobody hurt

liberals call them terrorists, make them look radical, don't look into what actually happened and compare to a hypothetical if they were muslim or black etc. yet ask why these people havent been droned/murdered by the feds

they appear ready to die

>https://youtu.be/sbGdMKpHDDE [Embed]

We need Trump in office ASAP
>>
>>60012321
They'll sit around and have an anti-government circlejerk about it until Duck Dynasty starts back up.
>>
I love the cucked liberals and Federal bootlickers screaming for the government to go in guns blazing.

It's like they need a reminder of what happens when you fuck with the US militias.

Ruby Ridge + Waco = Oklahoma City Bombing

Militias fucked the government up once, they'll do it again.
>>
>>60012239
An armed group of 150 took over a federal building Get real son.
>>
>>60012321
The nat guard and FBI are either there now or on their way.
>>
>>60012285
damn they plan on staying for years?
>>
>>60012134
>one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

Hardly.

Terrorism is NOT an enemy, it's a tactic.

The men in Oregon, right or wrong, have not bombed anyone or anything.

They haven't taken hostages, or killed schoolchildren.
They haven't stoned the police, or looted a Foot Locker.

The threat of violence is there, no doubt.

It's the result that is different, so far.

If niggers behaved like this, more people would be inclined to listen to them.

Hell, I hate niggers and their behavior, and I still look for what set them off, no matter how their mob behaves.

The lefties love the government boot, when it steps on people they think they don't like.
>>
>>60012239
>Why?
Because they are unlawfully occupying federal property with the threat of violence. Is an invading army just if they cow you into submission without firing a shot?

>Would you kill me if I went to a protest armed?
I'd keep your head in my sights and my finger on the trigger. An armed protest is not peaceful, it is rebellion waiting to happen.

>It's not like they're fucking killing people or even harming anyone.
Implied threat of violence, shitdick.

>Meanwhile, a fucking crowd of Black lives Matter can burn down half a fucking town and get away with being called thugs- yet even that offends people?
They shouldn't be able to, and should be tried like the rioters they are.

>Fuck people, if carrying means the police don't just start randomly tazing you, maybe all protests should be armed.
They wouldn't start randomly taking you if you didn't act like sub human chimps ready to fight! I don't think you understand, the officers ARE the law; attempting to defend yourself against an officer may as well be a personal declaration of war against the nation.
>>
>>60012522

The attorney general said this evening that the feds do no want to get involved and will leave the occupation of the building up to local authorities (presumably the local sherriff).

There will be no national guard unless someone jumps the gun and starts shooting the cops.
>>
File: 00.jpg (63KB, 720x857px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
63KB, 720x857px
>>60010589
>breaking and entry on federal property
Breaking and entering an unlocked building on public land that is paid for with the people's taxes?

>unlawful assembly
What was unlawful about their assembly?
>>
>>60012656
Fuck you this is what the 2nd amendment is for

1800s America was best America
>>
>>60011437
Wrong. Owning a gun is a function of self-defense, which is a right. Of course, you may lose your second amendment rights if you're convicted of a felony in the US.

Again, owning a gun is a right, not a privilege. Very important to understand. Government does not grant rights--rights are intrinsic to human beings. The Bill of Rights emphasizes these rights that government may not infringe upon without due process of law.
>>
>>60012250
>The government is an entity that represents the people

In an ideal world, yes.

>When someone threatens that with violence then it has to be taken seriously

Again, yes.

>These bumbling faggots don't represent the will of the majority.

Good thing we live in a Republic, and not a Democracy.

>Due process was carried out, the two men charged had a fair trial

In your opinion.
My information >>60009256, says otherwise.

>the beautiful irony is that they'll all be given felonies to intentionally revoke their gun privileges.

And next week, you'll be crying that the omnipotent, omniscient government hates niggers.

The Government you love so much is not a God.
It is not infallable.
It is made up of people, some good, some bad, but like all other people it's dumber in large groups.

So far, the "terrorists" and the holy Government are both behaving logically in this situation.

This is why information and debate are both important right now.

If either side goes full Allahu Ackbar, discussion is useless.

That hasn't happened, yet.
No matter how much you argue about the sanctity of Holy (government) ground.
>>
>>60013080
The 2nd ammendment is for you to defend yourself against criminals, nor to ducking rebel. If you do rebel, don't expect to be treated any differently from an invading army just because you call yourself "American"
>>
File: avi.jpg (39KB, 235x272px) Image search: [Google]
avi.jpg
39KB, 235x272px
Queen Elizabeth just passed away... conveniently...At the same time your scrub revolt just started to take place.

Expect no coverage on shit from any worth while news media as the Queens death will clog up the air waves for then next 2 and half weeks. By that time this little revolt of yours will be squandered and over forgotten in the winds of time.
>>
This post is mine. You do not have permission to read it. You do not have permission to reply to it. Now, unless I am being legally detained, I will be on my way.
>>
File: 1448933257646.jpg (316KB, 768x1892px) Image search: [Google]
1448933257646.jpg
316KB, 768x1892px
>There are people right now who unironically support double jeopardy
>>
>>60013325
You're the same type of fuckwit who would claim that the second amendment was created in the idea of 'muskets' and 'militias'.
>>
>>60013325
>not to fucking rebel
You are wrong. It literally mentions militias in the amendment.
>>
File: 55.jpg (26KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
26KB, 480x358px
>>60011739
It's theirs too. What's stopping you from going there?
>>
File: Firefighterbabyocb.jpg (24KB, 298x378px) Image search: [Google]
Firefighterbabyocb.jpg
24KB, 298x378px
>>60012408
Blowing up a day-care center is a good thing?
>>
>>60013242
>Again, owning a gun is a right, not a privilege.
There is no difference between the two, and the idea of natural rights are a laughably outdated one, aND seve's only as an emtional justification of law. The only difference between rights and priceless is the diffuculty involved in granting and revoking them.
>>
>>60013384
Except I don't

>>60013404
Militias are for defense of the nation, shot for brains! Not to destroy it!
>>
File: middlefinger.png (71KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
middlefinger.png
71KB, 300x300px
>>60013436
>the idea of natural rights are a laughably outdated one
Jesus fucking christ you're a faggot. How many dicks did you suck today?
>>
File: 1450208766626.png (357KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
1450208766626.png
357KB, 397x402px
>>60013489
>Militias are for defense of the nation, shot for brains! Not to destroy it!
I suppose that's exactly what the people writing the amendment had in mind, ten years after winning a rebellion using their militias.
>>
>>60013338
>Expect no coverage on shit from any worth while news media as the Queens death will clog up the air waves for then next 2 and half weeks

Is there another Queen hoax circulating the internet?
>>
>>60013414
Bout as good as shooting a mother holding her baby.

You want blood, you'll get it.
>>
>>60012408

But anon, I thought the OKC bombing was a false flag and McVeigh was just a patsy for muslim terrorists?
>>
>>60013516
>Someone disagrees with my emotional pseudo-philosophy
>I'll call him a faggot
>>
File: 199.jpg (108KB, 686x736px) Image search: [Google]
199.jpg
108KB, 686x736px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuPe-ly0BHM

Give in
>>
>>60013414
You're a special kind of retarded aren't you? Over 70 people died in Waco including women and children. By the time the Oklahoma bombing happened militias were at an all time high and ready to start a war over the repeated acts of murder and general disregard for human life by the government. So yes, if you're part of an organization that's burning people alive you shouldn't house your kids with you.
>>
>>60011437
Oshima Yuko is mai oshimen
>>
>>60013647
It's because it's just philosophy, so there's no logical argument in either direction.

But I don't like yours, which makes you a faggot.
>>
>>60013571
Winning the rebellion using rebel forces*
You must truly be delusional if you think the second ammendment is justification for rebellion, and then expect the nation to take it lying down.
>>
>>60012408
This is why people don't agree with you. That bombing accomplished nothing.
>>
>>60009256
is there something with citations to this?
>>
>>60013338

1. She's not dead.

2. Even if she was nobody in America would give a fuck. You idiot.
>>
>>60013712
And I don't like yours, which makes you a snaggle toothed nigger
>>
>>60013724
The founders mention right to rebel many times mang.
>>
>>60013724
It isn't. Rebellions have arisen in the past and been put down. But the 2nd amendment was there to allow room for revolt if the government tried to overstep its bounds in the future.

>I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.
-Thomas Jeffferson
>>
>>60013658
They where "ready", but the bombing didn't get them going. did it?
>>
>>60013772
You've obviously forgotten how much the women of this country obsessed over Prince William getting married.
>>
>>60013853
Because the fed came to the "oh shit, we keep killing people we start losing people too! Let's not be totally retarded!" conclusion.
>>
>>60013883
>You've obviously forgotten how much the women of this country obsessed over Prince William getting married.

LOL that dude's bald no girl cares about him.
>>
>>60009256
Bumping this, nigga
>>
>>60013815
The anti-federalist cucks did, you cuck.

>>60013825
Jefferson was a faggot and an absolute disgrace to American statesmanship.
>>
>>60013757
>That bombing accomplished nothing.

The bombing turned the public against the miltias and some groups nearly vanished. Militia groups barely survived the Bush years and it was only the election of Obama that resulted in a surge in recruitment. It seems they are only relevant when there is a democrat in the White House.
>>
>>60013489
>Militias are for defense of the nation, shot for brains! Not to destroy it!

Sometimes defense and destruction are one in the same.

The holy Government isn't always right.
Nor are the people always wrong.

Our Government is made up of people.
Some honest, some thieving.
Some smart, some stupid.

Government is not a holy Creation.
It is not above reproach.

Nor, is it in inherently evil.

No one should be shot in the face for questioning the holy, infallible, right in all things Government.

By the same idea, no one should be immune to any of the above.

No one has been killed.
No one has gained a sweet pair of limited edition Jordans.

Even if they're in the wrong, they aren't hurting anything except your totalitarian ego.

Which I assume is fragile.

>'Muh drones', 'muh feddle gubment', 'muh pride'

The federal government won the Civil War.
No doubt.
They've become insufferable cunts in the last 140 years as well.

And, so have you.
>>
>>60013883

Yeah, because women like big, fancy weddings. They didn't give half a fuck about who was getting married.
>>
>>60013964
Once again your faggotry is showing, but the point is that at least one statesman at the time believed this was the purpose of the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>60012656
Protip: Federal property is bought and paid for by tax payers. The government own it as a proxy for the people. If they are American citizens, I see no good reason why they can't occupy it as long as they are not obstructing entry for other citizens.
>>
>>60013338
>tfw Prince "Eschew the Jew" Harry will never become king
hold me bros
>>
>>60013943
So only militias where disgusted at the action of the fed? What message would it send if the government actually bowed down to violence? Face it, the militias never make any change. You just pretend it was your doing.
>>
we must defend law, we must defend just law
>>
>>60014089
He will if you kill William and rape Kate
>>
This takeover a shit.

I don't know anybody that supports them. Bunch of scumbags, apparently.
>>
>>60014124
>So only militias where disgusted at the action of the fed?

Nice strawman, faggot. That's not what he said at all.

All over this thread talking down OKC. Scared of what might happen if you keep pushing, again?
>>
>>60014028
This is some reddit tier posting, boy.

>>60014041
>"Statesman"

>>60014045
>my taxes paid for it so it's mine lol meme
Oh fuck off you little shit; Taxes are the tithe you pay for the privilege of being a citizen. Your taxes going to a shiny new tank doesn't mean you can take it for a joy ride.
>>
>>60013772

It doesn't matter what you fucking care about. You think America cares about the Kardashians or Tranny Jenner? No, but that's what the media shoves in your face. You are going to get it 24/7 what they want you to get whether you like it or not.

And they will make it #hashtag trendy and cool too. And soon that will be the thing to talk about.
>>
>>60011694
>prevent BLM agents from doing their jobs

What do they even do?

In before nobody notices that they aren't doing shit because they never did shit in the first place.
>>
>>60014028
>No one should be shot in the face for questioning the holy, infallible, right in all things Government.
They should be shot for rejecting the laws of the nation with the threat of violence.
>>
What they are doing seems just, but this will end badly like Waco Tx, Ruby Ridge Id.
>>
>>60013338

sauce?
>>
File: aussies.jpg (315KB, 1920x1044px) Image search: [Google]
aussies.jpg
315KB, 1920x1044px
>>60014045
>>60014232
don't bite
>>
>>60014221
Did you stop to think that maybe I live in OKC? Did you stop to think that it only pisses people off when you kill children and go
>muh statement muh statement
>their deaths are symbolic
Did you stop to think that blowing up a building in a city of right wing people, only alienates them to your cause? I don't want to trade a bunch of liberal faggots for a bunch of stupid hicks. It's all for nothing.
>>
i don't get it. why are they terrorists?

they don't want to use violence and they just fap in some shitty empty house.
>>
>>60014124
>only militias were disgusted
When and where did I say that or even imply it.

>if the government bowed to violence
They tend to do that when they realize the violence that they're responsible for is resulting in violence to them. Nobody wants to be the guy who says "stay the course" unless it's overseas and no one can see how ugly shit can get.

>militias never make any change
You're literally retarded if you believe this.

>you just pretend it was your doing
I didn't do shit. Where did I say that I did anything? How can I claim some kind of responsibility for something that I had nothing to do with?
>>
>>60014367
>maybe I live in OKC

So McVeigh did you a favor, then.
>>
File: 1401357453730.png (46KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
1401357453730.png
46KB, 200x179px
>>60013242
>Owning a gun is a right...
Owning a gun is not a right per the US supreme court. The amendments are privileges that can be revoked at anytime on anyone. Same as freedom of speech becoming criminalized and criminals cant own guns as the founding fathers said.
>>
>>60014490
You implied the fed stopped killing people out of the fear of another OKC bombing. but you know that wasn't the reason why.
>>
>>60014045
I like this protip
>>
I'd rather be protesting with these blokes than black lives matter or the muzzies.

These guys seem like they want to fix one injustice, not hold everyone who doesn't think like them responsible for their woes in life!

After they're done they'll head to the pub, then home to their wives and families.
>>
>>60013763
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/03/full-story-on-whats-going-on-in-oregon-militia-take-over-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-in-protest-to-hammond-family-persecution/
>>
>>60014585
0/10
you must have been payed well
>>
>>60014585
>freedom is given by a government
wew lad
>>
>>60012458
So what. This is like the bunch of democrats and welfare addicts who occupied the state capitol building up north for a month.
>>
>>60014585
>Amendments
It was a right, but the government doesn't like the fact that they can't control it. Amending things to have stricter restrictions is part of the problem.
>>
>>60014301
>They should be shot for rejecting the laws of the nation with the threat of violence.

Found the Redcoat.

Protip: The founders of our Nation rejected the laws of the King of England.
Not just with the Threat of Violence, but with real violence.

They won.

Your appeals to Authority mean nothing when that Authority is superseded.

There is no current overthrow of established Authority happening.
There are men demanding that we listen to a version of events not sanctioned by your holy Government.

It's Heresy, I tells ya!
>>
File: Dignity.jpg (104KB, 504x825px) Image search: [Google]
Dignity.jpg
104KB, 504x825px
>>60014585
>>
>>60008918
I tried to get more information on the subject, but couldn't. German news don't report is and the US news don't cover a lot either.
I fail to understand what they are trying to achieve. What must the government do in order for this "standoff" or "occupation" to end?
>>
File: Untitled-1_5_0.jpg (154KB, 647x328px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1_5_0.jpg
154KB, 647x328px
>>60014232
It's not a meme, time to learn some philosophy and governing 101.
>>
>>60014805
They want the land to be given back basically so they can do all the shit they want to do on it like hunt, and mine, and chop trees down and shit like that.
>>
>>60012656
Poor trigger discipline.
>>
>>60013080
Who doesn't love robber barons.
>>
>>60012656
>finger on the trigger
Confirmed for idiot or nogunz.
>>
>>60014805
>What must the government do in order for this "standoff" or "occupation" to end?

They will Ignore them. It isn't even a standoff.

A standoff is when an armed group on one side face an equally sized armed group on the other side. Fears of escalation or loose cannons make thse dangerous.

In this case they took went into the empty local wildlife management office (which is a glorified shack that is used by summer students who do important things like measure the average length of duck wings). No feds came out to meet them and thus it is not a standoff.

The local sheriff is annoyed and they hopes they go home soon. They expect it will end peacefully i nthe next few days.
>>
>>60014585
>Owning a gun is not a right per the US supreme court. The amendments are privileges that can be revoked at anytime on anyone. Same as freedom of speech becoming criminalized and criminals cant own guns as the founding fathers said.

Nice one, Cupcake.
I own a gun.
Come and take it away, without using other big, strong men with guns.

I might lose in a fight. After all, the Government is omnipotent and omniscient.

How many can you take before you have to arm yourself?
>>
>>60014984
>Aboot time eh?
>>
>>60014649
>These guys seem like they want to fix one injustice, not hold everyone who doesn't think like them responsible for their woes in life!
>After they're done they'll head to the pub, then home to their wives and families.

Yessir, King George.

If they wanted to overthrow the holy Government, shots would have already been fired.

They want attention. They want people to look at them, and then look closer.

They want everyone to see that the Emperor is Naked.

And then, they want a beer.
>>
>>60015131
No one wants to picture the old fucks who run our government naked.
>>
>>60015010
>hurrr durrr how a gubberment take my gun away???

its called swat newfriend, happens everyday to people not allowed to own guns since its a privilege not a right defined by the supreme court.
>>
>>60008918
Reminder that shills are purposefully sliding threads trying to have actual discussion.

>>60012849
>>60012981
>>60013023
>>60013067
>>60013099
>>60013135
>>60013191
>>60013237
>>60013295
>>60013368
>>60013322
>>60013398
>>60013503
>>60013618
>>60013734
>>60013754
>>
>>60014585
This government formed by the governed was not formed to provide liberty but rather to protect the liberty that all people inherently possess.
>>
>>60015310
>its called swat newfriend

Cool.

Come and take it.

Not a meme, or a movie.

Come and take them.

You.

Your friends might get me in a rush.

But, not before I turn your head into a canoe.
>>
>>60015324

Reminder that Mapleniggers are still shit.
3000 posts with a Milkbag faggot are still 3000 cancer posts.

Fuck Canada.
Fuck Canadians.

We're trying to build the wall on the wrong border.
>>
File: 1409253671458.png (824KB, 1688x518px) Image search: [Google]
1409253671458.png
824KB, 1688x518px
>>60010589
>implying b&e is a felony
>>
>>60008918
It's happening! Could this be the trigger event that finally kicks off the second revolution?

>Armed group takes over Oregon wildlife refuge building - CNN.com. http://tiny.iavian.net/8di1
>>
>>60015611
Who pissed in your cereal?
>>
>>60015633
>implying b&e is a felony

It is.

Pretending that B&E is even more of a felony if the cunts living there get a government paycheck is the real crime.

The DMV may be Holy Sanctified Government Ground, but Shaniqua is still not a Goddess.
B&E isn't doubleplusbad, just because it happened at a fucking Starbucks. Or a Holy Government Office.

Libs have an entirely fucked worldview.

They hate government, until it becomes the Holy Government, protector of all things latte and crossdressing.

Only then do they start screaming "muh rights".

'Muh Rights' are for everyone.
Not just True Believers.
>>
File: question_dogma.jpg (181KB, 712x760px) Image search: [Google]
question_dogma.jpg
181KB, 712x760px
>>60012239
I am clapping and standing in agreement with your brilliant observations good sir! Well said!
>>
File: Fags.jpg (339KB, 900x645px) Image search: [Google]
Fags.jpg
339KB, 900x645px
>>60015896
>Who pissed in your cereal?

You did, Best Turban.
Your post was shit.
You are shit.

You tried to slide this thread with 16 useless garbage threads.

Fuck you, and your kind.

Canada is as useful as a brown stain on Haynes.
>>
>>60013883
But isn't the next king and queen Charles and his mistress Camilla?
>>
>>60011451
You're a fucking retard. If your highest recourse is government and government won't take responsibility then occupying OUR buildings is 100% legal, regardless of whatever bullshit law. WE pay the taxes, WE elect THEM. Their "law" exists with OUR permission.
>>
>>60013964
>pro federalist
How's it feel knowing that your ideology destroyed any hope for serious liberty in this country?
>>
>>60011694
>fed
>working on Sunday
>>
This makes no sense to me. The leftists defending the government in this. Every other time, it's their fault and the government is the bad guy. But not this time?
>>
>>60016224
You seem upset.

>You tried to slide this thread with 16 useless garbage threads.
I did nothing of the sort retard. Now calm down and eat your tendies before you derail the thread.
>>
File: judge_andrew_basilikum.jpg (140KB, 960x614px) Image search: [Google]
judge_andrew_basilikum.jpg
140KB, 960x614px
Where are all the libertarians? Isn't this their chance to publicly support some activists?
>>
So, my understanding of the situation is this.
>government wants rancher's land
>set it on fire a few times and it gets set on fire by a storm one day
>they burn part of the government land to move the wildfire away from their property
>one of them gets jailed for arson and for attempting to hide the poaching of deer
>there was no proof of poaching but they're jailed anyway
>they do their time and are released
>gubmit suddenly decides that they should do more time
>man ends up in jail again
>armed protesters take over government property on a day when it's completely empty
>libcucks kissing the government ass while simultaneously also supporting black protests about the fed being corrupt and killing blacks

Can anyone fill the holes in my understanding of this? Who do you think is in the right here? I feel like it's a classic case of farmers not wanting to give up their land to the government and then ending up on the receiving end of the government's underhanded tricks, but it could very well be that the ranchers were poaching deer and trying to hide it. Was there actual evidence that the deer were being poached in the case? Surely setting deer on fire doesn't lead to them magically disappearing entirely.
>>
>>60013825
Spot on, friend and patriot!
>>
>>60016843
>So, my understanding of the situation is this.
>government wants rancher's land

You already fucked up
>>
>>60016346
>If your highest recourse is government
>AND government won't take responsibility

This is why people still fight the all-knowing, all-powerful Governmentâ„¢.

They're just Equal Opportunity hires.

No one with half a brain wants to work for the Governmentâ„¢.

No one with half a brain cares.

The Government is the lowest of the low. It's made up of people who were turned down for every other job they ever applied for.

The Governmentâ„¢ is the employer of last resort.

Only idiots who can't earn a living in the real world work for The Governmentâ„¢.

>I'm Speshul. I work fo de Governmentâ„¢.

Yes. Yes, you are.
The government only exists anymore to hire Speshul people.

Shit your pants at a job interview?
The Governmentâ„¢ is the place for you.
>>
>>60016881
Then enlighten me please.
>>
>>60008918
daily reminder that this is a false flag

i pity the minds of those who seriously believe these phony militias are actual "patriots"
>>
>>60016933
No

You're an idiot. You went off on a tangent without even knowing the only real fact you needed to know

Fuck off
>>
>>60016621
>>You tried to slide this thread with 16 useless garbage threads.

>I did nothing of the sort retard.

>>60015324
>Reminder that shills are purposefully sliding threads trying to have actual discussion.
>>>60012849 →
>>>60012981 →
>>>60013023 →
>>>60013067 →
>>>60013099 →
>>>60013135 →
>>>60013191 →
>>>60013237 →
>>>60013295 →
>>>60013368 →
>>>60013322 →
>>>60013398 →
>>>60013503 →
>>>60013618 →
>>>60013734 →
>>>60013754 →

>I fuk Moose. I'm an important Hat.

You are why I hate Canadians.
You. Your Moosefucking countrymen may be cunts, but you are the supreme cunt.

Fuck you, and them.
>>
>>60017015
I guess I'll continue to spread my ignorance on the topic.
>>
>>60017123
You've come to the right place for that
>>
>>60017190
you're a pussy ass bitch because when someone asks you to refute their argument you splerg out and call him an idiot. fuck you i hope you get castrated with a fucking toothpick
>>
File: 1451537565649.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451537565649.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>60017015

>You're wrong!
>Okay, explain to me the correct way of thinking
>No! You're an idiot!

W E W L A D
>>
>>60011437
Isnt there a gay parade you should be attending?
>>
Bump for rights of PROPERTY OWNERS.

BUMP FOR THEIR PEACEFUL OCCUPATION OF EMPTY UNUSED BUILDING FAR AWAY FROM ANY REAL SHIT

BUMP FOR PATRIOTISM.

Fuck Obama.

Fuck the government.

Fuck them trying to fuck the family over

Bump for Trump against jewing and deleting of his get by some faggot mod
>>
>>60017043
Literally retarded. That's one American bumping some dumbass thread about aliens over and over again.
>>
File: FuckYou.jpg (2MB, 1274x2600px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYou.jpg
2MB, 1274x2600px
>>60017123
>I guess I'll continue to spread my ignorance on the topic.

Careful, buttercup.

The longer this is in the spotlight, the more everyone looks at it.

This is just simple sedition.
It's only Redneck Assholes pretending.

No one should look too closely.
I mean, Netflix is still working.
McDonalds is still open.

What, Oh What, could these cunts be protesting?

I mean, they still have Netflix and the Dollar Menuâ„¢.

Move along. Absolutely nothing to see here.
>>
>>60017472
go away shill, we're not that gullible.

IT'S A FALSE FLAG, HONEYPOT, etc. THE FOUR MEN WHO STAGED THE EVENT ARE INFORMANTS
>>
File: Swedada.jpg (74KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Swedada.jpg
74KB, 1280x640px
>>60017497
>That's one American bumping some dumbass thread about aliens over and over again.

We have ID's here faggot.
Your ID, specifically.

Canadians are human waste.
>>
>>60015324
>>>60008918 (OP)
>Reminder that shills are purposefully sliding threads trying to have actual discussion.
>>>60012849 →
>>>60012981 →
>>>60013023 →
>>>60013067 →
>>>60013099 →
>>>60013135 →
>>>60013191 →
>>>60013237 →
>>>60013295 →
>>>60013368 →
>>>60013322 →
>>>60013398 →
>>>60013503 →
>>>60013618 →
>>>60013734 →
>>>60013754 →
>>60017497

>That's one American bumping some dumbass thread about aliens over and over again
>That's one American
>American

Fuck you, and all milkbags.

>That's one American

>American

Mooseniggers are shit.
>>
All of these rednecks are just butthurt because Onama was reelected. This whole thing is a racist movement of northern white supremacists. I think Morris Dees needs to put these people in their place.
>>
>>60009256
>>60009256
Here's the link
>>
File: rolled.jpg (21KB, 234x197px) Image search: [Google]
rolled.jpg
21KB, 234x197px
>>60008918
>90% of them are overweight
>>
>>60011480
Fuck the Jews, Build a wall, Liberalism will be the death of us all.

I have a few characters to spare.
>>
>>60017576
Except ID's don't cross over into other threads. Even if they did the ID's in those posts aren't the same as my ID ITT.

You're either retarded, an Aussie with an American Proxy, or a shill that's trying to derail the thread. No matter which it is, this the last (you) you'll be getting tonight. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1369087740631.jpg (40KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1369087740631.jpg
40KB, 300x400px
>>60017784
They literally copied it from
http://bundyranch.blogspot.com/2015/11/facts-events-in-hammond-case.html
>>
>>60017757
>This whole thing is a racist movement of northern white supremacists
>northern

You're forgetting the argument.

All men with guns are from the South.

They're ignorant. And Raciss.

No one in America owns a gun, other than ignorant, WHITE, raciss rednecks.

And, the Governent.
But those guns are possessed by a Good Spirit.

Fucking Honkeys.
>>
Ranchers have formed an armed militia and occupied a federal park building. They are making a George Washington style last stand to protest the overreach of the federal government's power which has bullied ranchers for decades, trying to acquire land. Some have even released farewell videos because they may either be killed or get life in prison if they can't get enough support to challenge the government. The US constitution does not grant the federal government the authority to snatch up land like the way they are. The protest is about the rights of we the people vs the federal government. This might be our last chance to keep our government in check.
>>
>>60017923
>Even if they did the ID's in those posts aren't the same as my ID ITT.

This thread is the only one that matters.

We need a northern wall.
>>
File: 1370320139463.jpg (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1370320139463.jpg
18KB, 200x200px
>>60017978
>The protest is about the rights of we the people vs the federal government. This might be our last chance to keep our government in check.
>>
File: jonathan-mann.jpg (56KB, 454x423px) Image search: [Google]
jonathan-mann.jpg
56KB, 454x423px
Jonathan Mann latest song honors the Oregon heros standing up to government land management overreach.

By calling them "terrorists".

But a terrorist to a cuck is someone on the right side of history.

https://youtu.be/HJp0_uNgYeM
>>
>>60017978
>The US constitution does not grant the federal government the authority to snatch up land like the way they are.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

'The state' is Oregon.
'The people' are the ones in the cabin.

The Feds need to learn their place.
>>
>>60018136
Towelheaded liberal pets
>workplace violence

Law Abiding American land owners
>terrorists

The left is becoming far too transparent.
>>
>>60017757
Obama's reelection kicked this tinfoil separatist movement up a notch but more than anything it's just rednecks being rednecks. They really do not give a shit about boundaries, wildlife, nature or preserving the environment

These "people" are literal throw backs to the days of mountains of bison skulls
>>
>>60018286
>Conveniently forgetting the Boston bombers

Never change, /pol/
>>
>>60017917

/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 736x736px
>>60018136
This makes me hurt. If there was ever a college douche playing guitar at a party this is him. I can think of only fate for such an individual.
>pic related
>>
Civil war when?
>>
>>60018600

Nah, this scene from ANIMAL HOUSE is what I'd like to see happen to Jonathan Mann.

https://youtu.be/8V_hCqO6UQs
>>
File: DinduNuffins.jpg (2MB, 2000x2721px) Image search: [Google]
DinduNuffins.jpg
2MB, 2000x2721px
>>60018382
>Conveniently forgetting the Boston bombers

Your heroes attacked average people,
on an average day.

They used IEDs.
And backpack bombs.

Their reward?

the cover of Rolling Stone magazine.
And, the cover of the New York Times.

Not He fault.
He a good boy.
Going to college.

You make me sick.
>>
>>60017230
>you're a pussy ass bitch because
>because

I love that. That's why we're the best.
>>
>>60018360
>These "people" are literal throw backs to the days of mountains of bison skulls

If only all 'Terrorists' could be pretty.

And, foreign.

That's the big one. Only foreigners should ever fight.

It's scary when men tell you to Shut The Fuck Up.
>>
>>60017230
>i hope you get castrated

That's all you can ever do, hippie.

You hope and prey for strong men to emasculate your enemies.

No one cares what you want.
Not your friends, or your enemies.

You may want to drink hot cocoa, in your pajamas, while dreaming of health insurance paid for by others.

Reality doesn't care.
>>
If you think that corruption in the federal government is the most pressing political matter in this day and age, you are fucking retarded
>>
>>60020321
You're right Germany!
I think we should really be focusing on bringing the refugees in, they have feelings too!

Or the systematic oppression of dark skinned Americans :(
>>
>>60020321
>If you think that corruption in the federal government is the most pressing political matter in this day and age

I mean, Holy Shit.
There are men out there who haven't jerked off to livestock, yet.

God Save The Queen!
Just because he isn't German
doesn't make him not German!
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.