[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did we not impeach Obama? Everybody complains about him and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (99KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 600x429px
Why did we not impeach Obama? Everybody complains about him and he did 2 fucking terms.

Isn't impeachment a thing? Why did this not happen /pol/?
>>
Pls reply
>>
Because the system has now become such that instead of breaking laws, the government just rewrites laws to make what they want to do not illegal.

What would you impeach Obama for? What crime did he commit?
>>
>>60001406

Because the Republican party is controlled by cowards and progressives.
>>
>>60001406
Because he has the highest approval rate of any president in human history?
>>
>>60002446

Source?
>>
>>60001406
Because he's not responsible for his "terrible" fucking presidency? Congress has fought Obama on literally every issue he's tried to push.
It's not his fault shit can't get done around here.
>>
File: 1451536550135.png (33KB, 899x547px) Image search: [Google]
1451536550135.png
33KB, 899x547px
>>60002446
>>
>>60002446
His approval rating right now is 45% approve, 51% disapprove.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
>>
>>60001406

Who would impeach the chimp? RINOs who suck his nigger cock and leave the border open for cheap labor?
>>
File: kim_2701423b.jpg (49KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
kim_2701423b.jpg
49KB, 620x387px
>>60002446
Bitch prease
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 200x192px
>>60002446

He put more people on government benefits than any other president.

Before Obama you had to get have a paper showing you seriously applied for a job by a few work places and get their name so they could call and ask the job places if the guy seriously applied and the manager was too full, THEN he could get his benefits cause it proved he tried.

First thing Obama did was get rid of that. Need gubment benefits? Lol here ya go.

What a fucking joke.
>>
>>60002664
That being said

It seems like every conservative right winger really hates the guy. Instead of bitching about him for 4+ years why didn't they try to do something about it?

Is impeachment just a meme?
>>
>>60001406
If I remember correctly, the Republicans said, before he was even inaugurated, that they would never try to impeach Obama cause racism.

I would like to know if there is a way to impeach the president outside of congress.
>>
>>60001406

What high crime and misdemeanor did he commit? Being a shit president and having unpopular policies is not a reason for impeachment.
>>
>>60002664
Pffffffff. Get outta here with your lies. Republican majority in the House AND the Senate, and Dems got everything they wanted
>>
>>60002446
Not true at all.

To answer your question OP, the biggest reason is because Onigger will claim it's because he is black, and with half of the Supreme Court, black racists like Eric holder, and the MSM backing him up, it would turn into a massive shit show that won't get the job done but will make republicans look like da ebil racists the dens have been trying to sell for decades now.

Our boy Benny Shap has an excellent lecture on this exact subject

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XqpMFghzl8c

As well as a book that is very good too
>>
>>60002874
Any source on this?
>>
>>60001406
I don't get Obama's pin. The crusades were the result of a thousand years of Islamic oppression of christian free trade, and, more importantly, the rape/slavery of good Christians by mudslimes. Jerusalem was simply the primary port used by Muslim pirates and raiders.
>>
>>60002888
I think his executive order granting amnesty was unconstitutional. It directly conflicts with existing immigration law, which the President is required to "faithfully execute".

Not that it matters much. The numbers in Congress just aren't there to get an impeachment conviction. And attempting to impeach him and losing will just make him look stronger.
>>
>>60001406
>Isn't impeachment a thing? Why did this not happen /pol/?

Because republican and democrat are one in the same.
>>
>>60002873
>Is impeachment just a meme?

It's a scam that's only advocated by people trying to sucker money out of a gullible market.
>>
>>60001406

>Impeaching the first black president

That would make us look pretty bad.
>>
>>60002967

>I don't get Obama's pin.

He said Christians should "get off their high horse" about criticizing mudslime pedo worshiping goat fucking cousin marrying sand nigger terrorists because of "the crusades."
>>
>>60002446
Guaranteed replies

6/10
>>
>>60002925

>"Boo hoo hoo they'll call us racists."
>Literally call Obama "Onigger"
>>
>>60001406

>a thing

sorry maybe you could try typing like you passed the 1st grade?
>>
>>60003148
What should I have said you stupid fuck?

How about you become OP and re-write my original question in your oh-so-advanced vocabulary.

Fucking douche.
>>
>>60001406
>Everybody complains about him
Not really, he's very well liked actually.
Most people don't look into what he's done, they just see him on Jimmy Fallon and think he "seems like a nice guy, plus he's black".
The media is his own personal PR firm and most people just go along with what the media tells them.
>>
>>60002842
Evidence?
>>
>>60002329
Precisely, and even the conservatives like Ted Cruz have plenty of lobbyists.
>>
>>60003148
he used it correctly...
>>
>>60003329
Dude, most Americans disapprove of Obama. See:>>60002749

Where do you people come up with this stuff?
>>
>>60001406
>Why did we not impeach Obama?
Mutually Assured Destruction.

As soon as you impeach a sitting president his party is going to be looking for anything to impeach your guy with the next time your party is in office.
>>
>>60002842
>First thing Obama did was get rid of that. Need gubment benefits? Lol here ya go.

No wonder so many liberals love him. If I was an unemployed degenerate leech like most college liberals I'd love him too.
>>
>>60003338

No, dude, he's SEEN it. Just like he's seen black people buying lobster with food stamps before driving off in their brand new cadillacs.
>>
>>60002873
> American hasn't heard of Watergate
>>
>>60002842

Shit, he's a good guy afterall.
>>
>>60003503
I'm pretty sure they're already doing that mate
>>
>>60003722
Nixon wasn't impeached. He resigned and then Vice President Ford pardoned him.
>>
>>60003474
It's an australian... Ignore
>>
>>60003338

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2012/08/obama-administration-ends-welfare-reform-as-we-know-it

>>60003534
You know it was bill Clinton's doing that made people have to work for benefits right? Obama just couldn't have that.
>>
>>60003899

Mostly for suggesting doing shit that Obama has actually done and not actually doing it himself.

We've come a long way in 42 years.
>>
>>60003899
You are correct. Nixon just got up and resigned one day half way through his term because he was bored. There was no possibility of impeachment in the slightest.
>>
He did nothing wrong to be impeached. Obama is a pretty smart person.
>>
>>60004160
Cuck
>>
>>60004160

Literally Reddit.
>>
Obama will go down in history as a decent president, probably most remembered for his skin colour if nothing else
>>
>>60004365
Onl because the liberals will scream praise as much as they screamed evil during George Bush.

Sure George was a neocon who went too far left on the 2nd term but he's not as bad as Obama or even Carter.
>>
>>60002938

An unpopular vote should eliminate the pres. 100 million signatures?
>>
>>60001406
Idk how we would do this honestly
>>
>>60004160

>He did nothing wrong to be impeached.

Besides breaking the law as often as he possibly can.
>>
>>60001406

fixation on the president is one of the problems with our country. The turn out for congressional elections is so bad that in many states candidates run unopposed.
>>
>>60006192
Cuck
>>
>>60001406
>impeach
Impeach means "put on trial", not remove from office.
>>
>>60003443
>Precisely, and even the conservatives like Ted Cruz have plenty of lobbyists.
He's got like three, mostly owing to his religious appeal.
>>
The only way he or any other president will be impeached is if they piss off the elite. He has done nothing that would. If he legalized weed or something sane like that, he would be impeached.
>>
>>60001406
>Everybody complains about him
Did they? I honestly don't know, off the top of my head, what the hell he's done besides Obamacare.
>>
>>60008107
Everybody knows our president.

Americans don't give a fuck about any other countries president.

Proof America is the bull and the rest of the world are cucks.
>>
File: 1418278642197.jpg (49KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1418278642197.jpg
49KB, 550x535px
>>60003998
>In establishing welfare reform, Congress made the core work requirements of the TANF program mandatory and non-waiveable; it explicitly protected the work requirements from any future Administration that might wish to weaken them.

>The Obama Administration is now illegally claiming authority to waive the TANF work requirements through a legal device called the section 1115 waiver authority under the Social Security law (42 U.S.C. 1315). Section 1115 states that “the Secretary may waive compliance with any of the requirements” of specified parts of various laws. However, this is not an open-ended authority. Any provision of law that can be waived under section 1115 must be listed in section 1115 itself. The work provisions of the TANF program are contained in section 407 (titled, appropriately, “Mandatory Work Requirements”). Section 407 and most other TANF requirements are deliberately not listed in section 1115 and hence are explicitly not waiveable.

Has Obama done anything legal in his time in office?
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.