[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The solution to saving the European race is so simple. The white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 20

The solution to saving the European race is so simple.

The white birth rate is low whereas the non-white birth rate is sky high; the solution to the problem of the loss of the white race is simply to repopulate. Back in the early 20th century people would have up to 7 children or more. To save ourselves, we must increase the amount of children from 2 or 3 to 4-7 like an Indian.

Here are the benefits:
>Higher white population.
>Out breed the liberals; raise more right wing kids and in the future, there will be more right wing than left wing.
>More non-degenerates will greatly boost the economies of Europe; we could become super powers again.
>Literally every benefit that comes with an increased right wing, white population.

Heck, not a fan of Nazis but even Hitler recommended that Aryans should have as many children as possible and the Nazi idea of a woman was to be barefoot and pregnant.
Biology/psychology is greater than politics.

>Get breeding
>>
>shit economy
>outrageous living costs
>most people can't afford a family of three
>>
>>59946213
It's impossible when:
>women want to work full time jobs
>people don't want to get married until they're 30+
>the cost of raising a child in modern society is insane
>the divorce rate is 50+%
>the economy is absolute shit
>>
>>59946286
stop giving welfare to niggers
>>
>>59946549
Our nigger president fucked everything up
>>
>>59946286
If niggers and spics can "afford" to have 10 kids then so can you .
>>
>>59946648
I don't want to live like a nigger
>>
Whites don't need to have more children, shitskins need to start having less children.
>>
>>59946549
Not our choice, you think we live in a democracy or something? lmao
>>
>>59946286

it's really not that hard if you aren't completely retarded. in fact, i'd say taking care of kids being difficult is a myth.
>>
>>59946286
Then go make more taxpayers and workers faggot.
>>
>>59946213

>be
>go outside
>see no real difference from 10 years ago
>go on /pol/
>MUH WHITE RACE THE THREAD

shill harder you laughable race baiting kike.
>>
>>59946506
Indians, Pakis and Africans in the UK have dozens of children. The poorest white chav families in the UK seem to have endless amounts of children. Some only work an hour a week.
>>
>>59946648
Niggers are also niggers, who live in squalor and are constantly murdering each other to offset their birthrates anyway.

If I need to live in a ghetto to raise a proper family I'd rather just not have one.
>>
>>59946702
>>
>>59946213
If we go further back, one out of every 13 males reproduced whereas 1 out of 3 females did. So let's do that instead since it worked out better.
>>
We already know this, the problem is no political party would ever subsidise white births.
>>
>>59946754
Can't emphasise this enough myself
>>
>>59946768
social assistance senpai

Unlike those degenerates, I have a sense of shame.
>>
Is OP not aware of the feminist and SJW scourge? Modern females claim to be "strong, independent womyn who don't need no man" and resent their proper status as vessels for carrying children.
>>
>>59946213
Are you really so stupid that you would suggest this?
Please tell me this is bait.
>>
>>59946702

honestly, westerners just need to use less resources and we need to come up with better tech. if we lived as dense as new york or something, everyone one art would fit into Colorado, if it was 5x more dispersed, we'd still have plenty of room. humans(we) are just terrible at maintaining a big population.
>>
>>59946795
>>59946702
They aren't going to start having less children.
>>
>>59946837
There are more normal, strong women than tumblr degenerates, you just see those feminists more because the other ones are contributing to society instead of tumblr shitposting
>>
File: increase birth rate.jpg (616KB, 934x1000px) Image search: [Google]
increase birth rate.jpg
616KB, 934x1000px
>>59946213
>The solution to saving the European race is so simple.
>The white birth rate is low
>>
>>59946919
>There are more normal, strong women than tumblr degenerates
Yes, but the feminist mindset has infected even the minds of normal women after years and years of indoctrination. Just go out and try to find a woman willing to be a stay-at-home housewife, I dare you, you won't find one my friend, at least not one within 10 years of your age.
>>
>>59946995
keep your damn kids off the internet and they won't become complete cucks
>>
>>59946837
There are plenty of right wing females.

Also in the UK, the abundant lower classes are ignorant and have no idea what feminism is. It would be easy just for a somewhat good looking (they have fat balding husbands) and wealthy man to woo them and make them breeding material.

I know a few lower class people who have several children, one per girlfriend who they dated for a few years.
>>
>>59946754
Well good for you, but I can definitively see a difference in the nearest town, more brown peoples each year
>>
At the end of the day there'll still be millions of shitskins in your country, even if you outnumber them. Nevermind that there aren't jobs for all those people, and wages will continue to drop along with quality of life.

No, the solution is to kick the shitskins out, turn them back at the border, and tell all the kikes whining about pensions and wages to fuck off. Western society doesn't need a Chinese-tier population and we're much better off because we didn't breed that irresponsibly. China, India, Africa - it's catastrophic for social cohesion.
>>
>>59947034
Depends on the country, in some countries where traditions are very well respected and important, unlike in the USA, Canada or the UK, you find an abundance of clean-minded females
>>
>>59946804

if you go further back from that, it wasn't that extreme. besides, it is still 5 to 1 female to male even these days. the numbers were more intense back then because men died in war, and malnourishment and common diseases would destroy a male's fertility, there are more reasons than that. if you live in china or india or something its basically like this still.
>>
>>59947115
Or we do like china and kill them if they don't work for the glorious motherland
>>
>>59946754
>>59946831
>Demographic collapse is not real
>everything is fine
>>
>>59947198
it's real but we're not experiencing the end of the world right now
>>
>>59946213
Human cloning
>>
>>59947249
Of course. But look at the projections withing 50 years and see for yourself.
If we don't fix it now, then it will already be too late
>>
>>59947034
I have one... and she's perfect.
Stop being so bitter, you attract what you put out.
>>
>>59947115

fucking this. white people have always been a minority on this planet. instead of being retarded and causing this whole thing to blow up, we just need to kick the shitskins out of the west. im sick of america being called a melting pot, they meant a melting pot for europeans. not misc brown kids and white people. the country our ancestors fought for 250 years ago is being replaced by idiots whos ancestors had nothing to do with the original america and now this country is falling apart, esp as more white people become assimilated into brown culture. our whiteness is shoved down our throat by fucking everyone now, drives me insane considering that this is our country and they all know it. i pray to god more peopel wake up fast because one guy can do nothing to stop 350 million in america alone.
>>
>>59947115
Well, the reason European population is at the level it currently is, is because people used to breed like Asians until welfare was introduced and the population stopped decreasing and stayed stable.
>>
>>59947329
indeed, but just like the demographic collapse, we must use a gradual form of fixing it, instead of having a 3 day holocaust
>>
>>59946754

i havent seen a shitskin in years that does not mean they are not there. go visit the big cities
>>
>>59947345
Good for you lad, but that doesn't mean the majority of women want to be housewives, like they used to.
>>
>>59947345
>on 4chan
>has a "perfect" woman
questionable
>>
just give in and become a trap

boipussy was made for BBC
>>
File: 1430923076224.jpg (105KB, 401x525px) Image search: [Google]
1430923076224.jpg
105KB, 401x525px
Your cuck race is doomed, it's over whitey, you put up a good fight.
>>
OP is right.

I'm married and I'm going to do my part to walk the walk instead of just talking the talk.
>>
>>59947406
>>59946754
Even in the big cities there's a surprising lack of them
>>
>>59947390
Absolutely.
>>
File: yes yes muh dick and all that.jpg (83KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
yes yes muh dick and all that.jpg
83KB, 500x496px
>>59947455
>>
>>59947536
I've never agreed with someone on /pol/
what is this
>>
>>59947455

whiteamericancouple.jpg
>>
>>59947455
Go away conquistador rape baby.
>>
>>59946506
>>women want to work full time jobs
find the right woman then, be a fucking man and make sure she knows you will support her
>>people don't want to get married until they're 30+
stop being a pussy and get married faggot
>>the cost of raising a child in modern society is insane
niggers and shitskins can do it, why cant you?
>>the divorce rate is 50+%
most of that comes from a handful of whores, the kikes tricked you into thinking there's actually a 1 in 2 chance of a woman divorcing you at some point.
>>the economy is absolute shit
the economy is fine faggot, stop being a pussy and get a job.
>>
>>59947581
averagegermancouple.jpeg
>>
File: Anti.jpg (2MB, 2370x1932px) Image search: [Google]
Anti.jpg
2MB, 2370x1932px
>>59946213
We need a european people's Co-op organization which can utilize technology to empower more whites to have children with great upbringing, sense of community, and education, without breaking the bank or disrupting their lives - hence increasing uptake

we may have to wait a few years to utilize artificial womb technology however
>>
>>59947390

you are not going to stop the growing shitskin population
>>
>>59947587
>>>the cost of raising a child in modern society is insane
>>niggers and shitskins can do it, why cant you?
Who wants to live like a nigger, have you ever seen their houses?
>>
File: skinheads.jpg (70KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
skinheads.jpg
70KB, 500x684px
Result of sexual liberation movement.

Is that the west has become unable to reproduce itself.
And in the forseeable future it will only get worse then it already is now. Because having a healthy family is never going to be promoted by jewish-owned hollywood

For Europe, this means Europe WILL be taken over ethnically and culturally.
By Muslims in the west, and by russia-oriented culture in the east. Im sorry guys but these are the facts.

This is what i see, when i see the typical western european women.
They are totally irrelevant to me no matter how pretty they look.

Only exception being muslim converts, pagan girls, right wing women and Russia-oriented women. All very rare there's not enough of these women for everyone.
>>
>>59947568
Well you are right. Starting genociding niggers is not a solution. It's a problem that requires time to fix, but we need to start now
>>
>>59946754
I live in a small city and even I can notice a difference
>>
>>59947691
cleaning your place is fucking free faggot.

stop being a stuck up nigger thinking you have to live in a shit hole or hire someone to clean for you.

fucking millennial literally want everything for free now.
>>
>>59947677
do you have a smarter solution?
>>
>>59947455
the moment you get off the whiteys shadows chineese arabs etc would enslave you. Whenever blacks are on their own they find a way to get enslaved. Even now you are being treated like slaves in american prison and sex slaves for entertainment for white youth.
>>
>>59947587
>find the right woman then, be a fucking man and make sure she knows you will support her
You act like it's easy to just find the perfect woman at will. It takes a while to find one that isn't a fucking slag, at least where I live.
>stop being a pussy and get married faggot
I want to, women generally don't, and even after marriage they don't want kids until they've "enjoyed their youth"
>niggers and shitskins can do it, why cant you?
Because I don't want to go on welfare in live in public housing in a ghetto next to a crackshed
>most of that comes from a handful of whores, the kikes tricked you into thinking there's actually a 1 in 2 chance of a woman divorcing you at some point.
That's just untrue, stats are stats lad, divorce is extremely common these days. Half of my friends come from broken fucking homes and I grew up in a white suburb, I am fully aware of just how real the threat of divorce is.
>the economy is fine faggot, stop being a pussy and get a job.
Yours is okay, ours is doing very poorly right now due to the oil slump, google it lad.
>>
>>59947858
couldn't have said it better myself
>>
>>59946213
People don't necessarily stay with the ideology of their parents past adolescence. I know a family that's hardline Democrat but firmly for the existence of authority and punishment when needed. One of their sons went even further left and thinks the Dem party mainstream is too conservative and pro-authority. Another son is a hardline Southerner who supports eye for an eye punishments sometimes, believes in the thinking-feeling dichotomy, is proudly racist and nativist, and considers any Bernie supporters economically illiterate.
>>
>>59947709

not only will having a family not be promoted but it is frowned upon, if you want to stay relevant. like with musicians, a musician unless you are john rennon or kurt cobain or something is usually seen as silly when they have kids and try to be rock and roll or hip hop and trendy, it's like once you have reproduced and being a parent is part of your identity, your cool youthful mystique and unwritten future goes away in the publics eye and then they think to themselves, gee, i dont want to become irrelevant like that, i like being young and hip, i wont become aparent until im too old to be young anymore. people need to be like the hippies in the 60s in one area which is that having kids is pretty cool, if they are taken care of, of course.
>>
>>59948010
It really depends on their friends and what websites they browse. If you monitor their internet usage, you could probably keep them from liberal sites such as Reddit.
>>
>>59946549
>>59946648
And look how little they can provide for their children even with government aid.
>>
>>59948041
Nowadays the family culture has gotten out of hand. I had (no need in keeping her) a girlfriend who never wanted kids saying "it's a waste of my life, why should I waste my money and time on useless brats", and wouldn't even try to comprehend why reproduction is necessary nowadays. She even went as far as saying that her parents were stupid for having her because having children is "not something you do anymore"
>having children isn't something you do anymore
kill me
>>
>>59947149
I'm no biologist, but IIRC female fertility is even more fragile. Women don't menstruate below a certain fat level.
>>
>>59947824

yeah, the tough road of politicall forcing these people out of the country ASAP. we need active discussion everywhere so that this is visible, we need to make it clear to our representatives: "we dont fucking want to lose our identity and our country". people like merkel who say that "entitled germans believe that germany belongs to only them" need to be fucking ripped from office or shit on by people publicly non stop, as much as we can. If this starts failing, we need to go to protesting and slowly increase the pressure until this madness finally stops and we need to do this fast. i feel like people just aren't doing enough, like they dont really care. any individual can do something grassroots, look at all the vast tumblr sjws who do it, we could just be less annoying to them. sorry for the long text, i just dont agree that we should sit while being diplomatic with the system to change things because that didnt work in the USA in the early 1900s, and it probably wont work in europe, esp if you take too long and time runs out very fast with situations like this. these 'immigrants' will be calling themselves european in no time, i guarantee it, just look at all the 'black(etc) americans'.

im not even a racist, i just see whats happening to our country and realize that being peaceful has done nothing to stop this and it never will because why would they listen when they get more greedy benefits from ignoring you?
>>
>>59948041
>>59947709
>>59947858
>>59947677
>>59947429
>>59947369
>>59947329
>>59947115
>>59947034
And people wonder why suicide rates are so high
>>
>>59946873
If literally everybody lived in an area the size of colorado the resources on every other continent would be unused because nobody lives there.

And farmers would have to travel hundres of miles every day to get to their own fields.
>>
>>59946213
>to have more people we need to create more people
Wow
>>
>>59947820
Try keeping a place in shape when you have 7 kids.
>>
>>59947058

Implying you have kids and know what you're talking about.
>>
>>59948350

yeah but women lived less demanding lives to conserve for breast feeding. they basically burned very few calories and stayed close by to where ever they were temporarily settling, and gathered local foods and resources, while the men burned thousands and thousands of calories hunting for days on the verge of starvation, and this was everywhere, nonstop. the ancient world venerated women way more like the venus of willendorf shows, and female fertility was closely gaurded. i wouldnt be surprised if this is why so many people in the bronze age aggressively used rape as a weapon in war.
>>
>all these faggots not wanting to stick their peepees in brown qt pussy

Daily reminder family values>race
>>
>>59948108
Who's going to want to infringe on kids' (especially boys') privacy that much? They could still find just as much by going to the local library.
>>
>>59946213

You seem to be forgetting that kids like to rebel against their parents. You being a conservative actually increases the liklihood your kids will defect to liberalism.
>>
>>59946804
If you go back when? You mean "40000" years ago? They make up studies to "prove" feminism. Also,
>1 out of 3 females
?
>>59946865
>>>/jidf/

>>59947115
Western society should have more people. More White people is better.
>breed that irresponsibly
What are you talking about? Those nigger countries are bad with a large population because they're niggers.
>>59947709
>pagan girls
? How is this a good thing?

>>59948010
If you raise them correctly, they probably won't become leftists.

>>59948149
That's because they're niggers.
>>
>>59948392
SSSSHHH SHITLORD FEMALE LIVES MATTER MEN ARE FUCKING DISPOSABLE YOU MISOGYNIST PIG!!!1!!!11!!!
>>
>>59948564
>implying you have kids
what do you know about me?
You know i'm in France and that I'm on 4chan. Well then judging by the fact that you are also on 4chan and that you are in Russia, not only do I highly doubt the possibility of you having children, I also highly doubt the possibility of you having ever had human contact with a woman
>>
>>59946754
>>be
The fuck else are you going to do?
>>
>>59948411

wut? no we would have smaller groups all over the world, and machines, and systems to extract the resources and transport them. these days it takes no time at all to go around the planet. im not saying we should literally move to Colorado btw, just that we could use our land and water better even if we didnt have better tech to farm. not to mention, the planet has been overpopulated by humans since ancient times, we just come up with ways to kee surviving. hopefully soon, that means we will get off of earth, but regardless, people expect the population to plateau at 10 billion in 2150.
>>
>>59947858
>You act like it's easy to just find the perfect woman at will. It takes a while to find one that isn't a fucking slag, at least where I live.
Sorry about your autism.

>I want to, women generally don't, and even after marriage they don't want kids until they've "enjoyed their youth"
leave the basement for once.

>Because I don't want to go on welfare in live in public housing in a ghetto next to a crackshed
then I guess you're genes die off.

>That's just untrue, stats are stats lad, divorce is extremely common these days. Half of my friends come from broken fucking homes and I grew up in a white suburb, I am fully aware of just how real the threat of divorce is.
you fell for the kike bullshit again, women will never leave an alpha male, grow up pussy.

>Yours is okay, ours is doing very poorly right now due to the oil slump, google it lad.
so im assuming you're a NEET faggot with no job? Even working at subway is a good option, stop being a lazy nigger you faggot.
>>
>>59948540
not very hard if you know what you're doing.

stop being a retard and learn how to keep a nice place you faggot.
>>
File: 2012-us-birth-rate-00-04.png (13KB, 409x362px) Image search: [Google]
2012-us-birth-rate-00-04.png
13KB, 409x362px
It's mostly about morals and values. As you can see the degeneracy of the 1920s also produced declining birthrates.
>>
File: 1447392663319.jpg (93KB, 313x382px) Image search: [Google]
1447392663319.jpg
93KB, 313x382px
>>59948818
Your entire argument has literally just boiled down to pure, unfiltered memes at this point.
>>
>>59946213
>have a lot of kids
>state takes them away
>>
>>59948575
May have been like that in some areas but hunting bands weren't always males only. Also, hunting can yield a lot but only if the chance of catching something is high or if they get lucky. In some cases men just stayed home and farmed or tended livestock.
>>
>>59948818
Oh look, another skinhead living in some shit rural town in Alabama who thinks the world is perfect because every woman he knows is a redneck
>>
>>59948263

haha, i've known so many girls who said this and are now having kids. some women just dont know what they want and regurgitate stuff thats been pushed down their throats without even thinking. but yeah all you have to do is go to /r/childfree and you can see all the countless people who refuse to have children for some reason like crying kids being too annoying and not having money to go party anymore, which is just silly. but hey its their lives, they will get their darwin award soon enough.
>>
>>59946873
>""""humans"""""
>using marxist words
No, White people are not "terrible at maintaining a big population" at all, niggers are.
>>59948540
Don't raise them like a single mother maybe, it was surely no problem when everybody was having 7 kids normally.
>>59948564
Do you?
>>59948608
No.
>>59948658
That was not an issue 100 years ago.
>>59948818
You by no means have to "go on welfare live in public housing in a ghetto next to a crackshed". Why would you?
No, that is the modern western woman, she is a feminist. You don't actually think women who want to have 7 kids exist normally, do you? Divorce IS common, that's what the kikes wanted to happen.
>women will never leave an alpha male
Feminist western women cheat.
>alpha male
???
>grow up pussy
k
>>
>>59948969
"unfair treatment of children"
mfw
seriously how
>>
>>59946213
impossible when women work and when they don't they never settle cause they're always looking for the "better" man
>>
>>59948856

Look at that plateau after second-wave feminism.

Whites must repopulate.
>>
>>59949062
problem is that this mindset is slowly taking over a majority of girls/adolescents
>>
>>59949015

they didnt invent farming or domesication until very recently on the human timeline. and your right, there were women who could no longer have kids who hunted, but there were very few because women typically did not live passed the age of 25 or so. for all i know, we are way wrong and 'civilization' rose and fell several times, maybe even before homo sapiens, in the days of archaic humans.
>>
>>59947709

>le russia isn't yurop mongol maymay

step up ur game senpai

putin is the savior of the white race if he can make whitey breed
>>
>>59948856
that was 10 years this has been going on for 50

impossible to come back from this
>>
Wake up white man.
>>
>>59946286
>>59946506
Your answer to this is welfare.
>>
>>59946213
Except shitskins, niggers and mexicans are willing to live in hellish conditions, as a family of gorillion living in a small living space.

I need time out from being around being like half the time I'm awake. I'd go nuts, you retarded faggot.

The problem isn't us, the problem is everyone else.
>>
>>59948964
NEET faggots like you don't deserve to reproduce.

Sorry retard.
>>
File: 1450376196491.gif (3MB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
1450376196491.gif
3MB, 400x311px
>>59949330
>Romania
post discarded
>>
>>59949391
Just pure memes.

I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>59949445
keep crying faggot.

you will NEVER have a conservative family.
>>
>>59949445
Insults are the worst argument
>>
>>59949192

luckily for humanity, if the problem doesn't resolve, they will die out and the ones who actually wanted to survive will be the ones who dominate the future(as long as we dont let this happen again to our kids)! also, luckily, there are wayyy more 'red pilled' qts then there are sjw qts(very very rare)
>>
>>59949269
russia's birthrates are just as shit

degeneracy is like a mental illness, just like you can't reason with schizophrenics to see reality, so you have to pump them full of drugs, you can't reason with the lesbianic modern women to fulfill their biological role, so you have to chain them somewhere and violently rape them

but that's never going to happen cause modern men are low test
>>
>>59949498
those are some hot opinions my man
>>
>>59948706
>pagan girls?
>How is this a good thing?

I know there are many, many different kinds of crazy paganist concepts.

But what they seem to have in common rebellion against materialism. They want to get `closer to nature`. And they are willing to question mainstream culture, even though a lot of them are leftist themselves.

Even though they are rediculed for being stupid or crazy. I think most of them are not, they are just sick of mainstream culture and trying to figure it all out, which is extremely confusing.

They are women with brains.
>>
File: 1450824471530.png (167KB, 293x398px) Image search: [Google]
1450824471530.png
167KB, 293x398px
>>59949393
>leaf on a flag
>has a cuck as PM
Dignity discarded.
>>
File: fühltschlechtherrkaleu.jpg (45KB, 443x429px) Image search: [Google]
fühltschlechtherrkaleu.jpg
45KB, 443x429px
>>59946754
>be me
>live in Munich
>go outside
>city changed from 20 to 40% shitskins

pic related
>>
File: 1451638331028.jpg (85KB, 590x358px) Image search: [Google]
1451638331028.jpg
85KB, 590x358px
>>59946213
It will NEVER work, the jew media has succesfully made the white female HATE men, especially white men. Womyn have given up on the ideal of motherhood and started despising it.

Western civilistaion is DOOMED, perhaps the Donald can save it but without him the West is just a Caliphate waiting for its sharia masters to take over.
>>
>>59950015
this sounds like the intro reel for an action film.
and since when do kikes and niggers work together
>>
>>59948658
I found, from my father, that he didn't "promote" conservatism. When I was growing up, everything was about the individual. So if I, say, got bad grades, he didn't blame it on our financial situation, nor the teachers-unless I had complained the entire year about the teacher; he blamed it on me. I had to take responsibility for my actions or lack thereof. When I did something right, he didn't praise or worship me like my friend's parents did, he basically said "Keep on going with the streak, don't break the streak." or "Why am I suppose to praise you on something you were supposed to do? You accomplished a task I set for you to do, that's all." Now, if I had put forth initiative on doing something he didn't tell me to do, say wash his car or cook dinner, he'd praise me, but he'd also say "One day, this will become an essential for you to do, so while I'm proud you took time out of your day for it, keep in mind that this is something you will have to do when you become an adult. You're on the right track though, so good job!"

Anyway, I feel that even in high school with the liberal propaganda, that I'd still find myself way to conservative for issues like abortion, taxes, death penalty, etc. I only had a few friends, who were also conservative, like a black guy who wasn't a nigger, a few Mexicans because "lol Catholicism." , and a few white kids who's parents actually OWNED property. It's all just a matter on building your kids up to think individually, not collectively.
>>
>>59946506

Jesus christ,

Learn of the people that are actually making babies now.

>Some do, many don't. Find the one that doesn't.
>Some do, many don't. Find the one that doesn't. Don't underestimate the enormous desire women have for making babies, evolution took care of that. Get one that understands that drive.
>No it isn't, your just brainwashed by stupid baby advertisement bullshit to buy shit babies and children don't need. Go to any second hand store or just ask your social circle for used baby clothing, same for the rest. Clothing is getting ridiculously cheap as well. For feed breastfeed 1 year+ it also increases IQ of the child. Secondly get a garden, but don't buy the expensive shit that makes it cost more then it brings back. start with easy shit such as fruit tree's, potatoes, jerusalum artischoke, onions, garlic etc then move onto more difficult stuff. Let children help out in garden, they will like it as long as you compliment them and make it a father-child thingy, instill a work ethic in them. Move to a rural based area, far away from all the spoiled children, can't have social misery messing your kids up. Buy fresh produce of farmers in high volume, especially tuber & root crops that store for a long time. Get a bidet to save the huge amounts of toilet paper. Learn how to build shit yourself, start with youtube, if necessary build another room for your child. Furthermore leach as much welfare for your children as possible, taxes should be to further society, the people that don't want children will pay for it. Taking care of children is not that difficult, yes off fucking course having 1 child is shit, but have more and they will do stuff together. Seek a community, perhaps religious of some set-up by yourself with other families where you can dump your children now and then, and where they can dump yours as other times. Heck, even the Amish will do for that matter.
>>
>>59948706
>Those nigger countries are bad with a large population because they're niggers.
You've never met a wigger, have you?
>>
File: vfq2i.jpg (102KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
vfq2i.jpg
102KB, 666x500px
>>59950185
the kike has always wanted to rule over the goyim, he nows sees and ceases his chance.

Fill the western lands with shitskins and see them fall.

muahahahahamuahahaha
>>
>>59946213

Here let me help you. I am anon and I could give a shit about finical debt or money. I will fuck all of your women for you and impregnate them with white babies. You dont have to pay the child support or anything (I'm already crawling in them so fuck it!)

All you need to do it send your wife, girlfriend, sister, or even mother (if she can still have kids wink wink) my way and I will take care of them.
>>
>>59950551
No. Did they exist 100 years ago?
>wigger
?
It is true though, White countries with big populations are good, nigger "countries" with big populations are bad.
>>
>>59946506
>Yea, but many couples also don't get divorced. Also having more children makes it more difficult for her to leave you. She needs you. Keep sexing, keep frame up, keep being a provider and a good father figure.
>You still have it better then 99% of your forefathers. They would call you a faggot for that statement.
>>
>>59946732

It is not hard at all. Until the bitch gets you with child support payments. Then you are fucked.
>>
Aww yiss nigga

Le weed man is going to give 572$/mo PER CHILD

I'm going to have like 5 with my 5'10 ginger gf
>>
>>59950541
Some solid information there, nederbruder.
>>
>>59949651
Paganism is race mixing, is it not? I don't see what's special about it. Christianity is the way. (not judeo-christianity)
>>
File: 1381291498415.jpg (26KB, 480x326px) Image search: [Google]
1381291498415.jpg
26KB, 480x326px
>>59946213
>Back in the early 20th century people would have up to 7 children or more.
This is because we were a largely agrarian society. Farmers have loads of children to till the land. Farmers still have tons of fat, huntin' camo wearin', Toyota drivin' children, that listen to "country" music more akin to rap.

There's no reason for us to have tons of children. Where are we going to house them, how are we going to afford them? It's prohibitively expensive for white people to raise a large family that is of actual substance and value to society. Sure, welfare niggers of all colors can pump out tons of children that will almost immediately end up in the criminal justice systems.

The solution is to push out the brown by force. Or actually create a truly equal society where they actually suffer the same economic penalties "privileged" white people have to pay. Like taxes and bills.
>>
>>59948793
>wut? no we would have smaller groups all over the world
Just like we have now.
Great job guys, we fixed it.
>>
>>59947455
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>59950717
>Did they exist 100 years ago?
Wtf, how old are you? And yes, wiggers exist within every white civilization. Just as how niggers exist in black communities (albeit in much higher numbers). Meth addicts, women who can't keep it closed and degenerate white men who buy body pillows are some typical wiggers. Big populations are always bad if the economy is shit, and there is a lack of resources for people to remain independent of the government. If it was gradual then people can anticipate future needs. But a sudden increase in nigger like breeding will ruin everything currently available.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 800x800px
>>59951246
>niggers exist in black communities

Also, leftists =/= wiggers. Big populations scale, if a small population is good, a big population is good. Economies don't self destruct without jews there to do it.
>>
>>59946213
Fuck that mate, im not making any kids at all!

What is the point of making perfect white babies if they will be forced to live in this nigger infested shithole of a country of mine?

Im going to donate sperm to sperm banks in the hopes that some of my sperm gets used to make white kids later on when human cloning vats become a reality.
>>
>>59951025
You answered your own question. Move to the countryside. Leave Sodom and Gomorra to burn.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3000x2409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3000x2409px
>>59947115
Agreed. I'm convinced the people who go on and on about white babies are shills who are trying to divert attention away from the real problems. Let's focus on creating a safe environment with a healthy culture where whites can easily form families.

>segregate races
>remove illegals
>remove kikes and their influence
>remove big government
>>
>>59949203
>women typically did not live passed the age of 25 or so.
STop drugs.
>>
I know I keep saying this, but the easiest way to slow down birthrates of non-whites is to increase education in third world countries, particularly among women. This includes teaching feminism to the poor women and making them feel "liberated" from the patriarchy.

Hell, if we convince liberals to shill for it hard enough in Muslim countries, we could end up with an Islamic reformation.
>>
>>59951676
>leftists =/= wiggers
Where was that said, you stupid shit? Wiggers usually don't have any political inclination, just as long as welfare cashes in and they "think" that they're superior to niggers when they're just the sane trash.
>>
>>59946213
>>59946506

You make a good point.

The divorce rate isn't as important a factor because many divorces are conducted by those who have divorced before which inflates the statistic.

Also, it's important to note that poverty actually increases the number of children outside of access to social benefits. Children are needed to work to bring in money (or to work the farm, in many countries).

https://www.ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_religions_and_babies?language=en

>Hans Rosling had a question: Do some religions have a higher birth rate than others — and how does this affect global population growth? Speaking at the TEDxSummit in Doha, Qatar, he graphs data over time and across religions. With his trademark humor and sharp insight, Hans reaches a surprising conclusion on world fertility rates.
>>
Surprised nobody has brought up the reason Indians are so successful in breeding

ARRANGED MARRIAGE.

This alone would fix the problem. Indians in the US in the tech industry and such do it and they're having large healthy families while their coworkers don't breed.

Even western psycho babble studies have shown that arranged couples are happier for life on average. Romantic love is degenerate.

Note that this isn't promoting forced marriage or child marriage. That's largely a muzz thing.

Parents know best who their children are best suited for in the long term especially daughters. And even the ugliest most beta Indians get average wives for life.
>>
India is able to deal with some elements of feminism and modern technological society without suffering the destruction of the family as much. In the higher castes that make up their immigrants to the US the women get educated and yet they still have a high birth rate and low divorce rate. This is because there is still familial pressure to marry another Indian at their parents approval.
>>
>>59948759

underrated post lol
>>
>>59946286
Collect welfare. Pretend to be stupid if the government assumes you can manage.
>>
>>59946706
61 canadollars a day for every refugee!
>>
>>59946213
Yes this is the answer but from this thread you are already seeing why it will never work.

You see for the current system to continue the population has to increase gradually just as it has had for every white nation barring warfare.

But look at today's youth. Oh there is no jobs ! Oh the divorce rate ! Oh white women !

You see today's society is a product of hyper capitalism. Today's white value the individual above all else. They see children as more of a leech of their time and money rather then contributions to society.

They want to "protect" the white race by magically getting the entire continent of Africa to stop reproducing rather then just having a realistic goal of raising 3 or more children.

Adolf Hitler saw this. That is why he pushed for Nationalist SOCIALISM. You cannot have a capitalistic society and ask the individuals to make grand sacrifices for the future of the white race. All you will end up with is a bunch of limp dicked faggots complaining on an image board.
>>
>>59946213
Just rape white women and dont raise the kids at all, some will be fags that post on r9k in the future and some will be poonslayers.
>>
>>59946213
>living in poverty to "save" the white race

Nah, fuck you. I work hard for my money and have no intention of blowing it all on an army of useless rugrats who will be ungrateful little shits anyway.

While you struggle to pay the electric and water for your family of 9, I'll be buying new toys for myself and going on vacations
>>
>>59958011
People had large families under capitalism when child labor in factories was the norm instead of outsourcing.

Technology is the main problem. Capitalism was OK before industrialism medicine and electricity. Electricity is basically the devil.
>>
The computer is directly responsible for the loss in birth rates and feminization through the enabling of office jobs and the service economy.
>>
>>59946506
>>59946832

So you CHOOSE to not have kids. Got it.
>>
>>59946995

>robotics engineer

These fuckers are why we are having all these problems in the first place.
>>
Literally all you have to do to get people breeding is destroy the Internet and ration electricity.

The electric light reduced birthrates because people want to fuck all night when they are forced to have natural sleep patterns and nothing to do.
>>
>>59958396
The fertility rate in the USA was 3.65 in 1960. How many children were working in coal mines back then ?
>>
File: Aryan girl beautiful.jpg (370KB, 1698x1719px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan girl beautiful.jpg
370KB, 1698x1719px
>>59946213
The state should pay pure blooded white couples of Germanic descent to have babies and sterilize anyone else.
>>
>>59958821
The computer wasn't used in the everyday office or home yet. Most people still did physical work on the job
>>
>>59957227
>live like a nigger
>>
>>59952770
With the way things are going, there is a possibility we will see this in the future.
>>
>>59946213
shut the fuck up achmed
>>
>>59949330
reported for posting rape on pol
>>
>>59946213
They are repopulating. The niggers are doing their best to make sure that whites breed... By breeding with them.
>>
Need to stop any sort of interracial breeding.

It's destroying cultures and leaving us with lots of angry/disappointed grandparents.
>>
>>59950760

get a good lawyer and you'll be ok.
>>
>>59946213
You're a fool. Population increase only benefits governments who tax like crazy. The only benefit to bringing in shitskins is for long-term tax revenue gains and lefty votes. Whites have reached zero growth which means we will only stop growing, not fucking die out. Do you understand numbers at all, you fucking moron? How does no one see this?
>>
>>59958286

haha you are such a faggot. i'll take stability, money and children over begin some genetic failure such as yourself. you dont have to lose muh money muh freedoms when you have kids thats a kike lie.
>>
>>59949330
Is that you?

Where did you find that white woman, is she a tourist in your country?
>>
>>59949330
He can have her.
>>
>>59949358

Welfare is what caused this.
>>
>>59946754
>live under the windmill
>not a living soul in sight, any day
>see no real difference
>shitpost on pol
>>
>>59964191
Only welfare for non whites and/or the kind that incentivizes laziness and dependency.

You can have pro family welfare that rewards intact white families only and cuts benefits for the divorced. You can also have works programs instead of neetbux.
>>
File: 9096137_orig[1].jpg (98KB, 469x288px) Image search: [Google]
9096137_orig[1].jpg
98KB, 469x288px
>>59946213
I have a solution to augment this:

Immigrants to the US tend to have their birthrates drop rapidly to US-levels (I wouldn't know if the same applies for Europe, maybe Muslims are more resistant). However, we understandably don't want mass immigration. Therefore, the solution is simple: claim the shitskin parts of the world as part of the US. They'll drop in birthrates to match us, they'll get the benefits of immigrating here without the harm to us of immigration, and we'll Make America Great Again.

Whites benefit, shitskins benefit, everybody wins!
>>
File: 1451475252068.png (774KB, 903x561px) Image search: [Google]
1451475252068.png
774KB, 903x561px
>>59946213
I've already got six how many my supposed to have?

> I'm only one man
>>
>>59947557
nice file name
>>
>>59947455

fuck off

if we are going down, we will fall last so we will do the most slav thing ever which is bring everyone to shit too
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.