[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proposing a new social experiment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cuck.jpg (6KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
6KB, 211x239px
/pol/, after witnessing far too many white liberal sjws constantly defending dindus and their incessant chimping and general niggery, I think it's now time to really show them the error of their ways.

I propose we somehow set up a pilgrimage of sorts, where groups of sjws like pic related and their ilk travel to various "urban" areas (neighborhoods in NYC, Detroit, etc) preferably at night, and experience the nightlife, maybe socialize with the friendly locals.

And then we see what happens. Perhaps we could set this up with some trending hashtags like with #pissforequality.

Your thoughts, /pol/? I'd just really enjoy reading some article(s) about how some group of white liberal asshats traveled deep into the hive of those they love to defend so much and ended up beaten/raped/robbed etc. It would be thrilling, I think.
>>
#Blackprivilege is what's on my mind. I don't know how to make it catch on though.
>>
>>53817810
I can do this, but I'm packing my pistol. Any 505anons want to help? I need a cameraman.
>>
File: perfectcandidates.jpg (45KB, 634x334px) Image search: [Google]
perfectcandidates.jpg
45KB, 634x334px
What would the headline be? Perhaps "Racist whites stir up trouble in African American neighborhood, justice dealt"

I mean just picture a couple like this doing it. I think it'd be fun guys.

Also,
#noneedtofear
#weareallonepeople
>>
I was a liberal progressive. I donated a lot of time to making the world a better place for everyone. But then as i was goving out healthcare and housing i found out that the people who needed it most didnt want it. They only wanted money for bitches and liquor and didnt give a shit about their kids health or home. If i helped those people the way they wanted i would go broke and the kids would either doe or repeat their parents mistakes, but if i continued to help them the right way they would rob me or hate me for my whiteness.
>>
#normieprivilege

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53817810

Is that guy in your pic named Phil?
>>
>>53818088
that girl is in my sociology class btw

shes actually really nice
>>
>>53818289
>>53818051

I think it's only right that these libcucks living sheltered lives and "fighting for equality" behind a keyboard experience the true nature of those they're advocating.

>>53818375

No idea friend.
>>
>>53817810

Bumping because interesting
>>
>>53817810

#notafraidofblackpeople
>>
>>53817810
Remind them that it's racist to avoid black neighborhoods, and that a true liberal would conscientiously walk through them and patronize their local businesses

Make it a twitter campaign
>>
>>53819524

support black neighborhoods at night
>>
#enjoythenightlife
>>
#blacknightlifematters
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.