[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thomas Sowell does it again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ThomasSowell.jpg (61KB, 932x761px) Image search: [Google]
ThomasSowell.jpg
61KB, 932x761px
http://townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2015/10/14/the-gun-control-farce-part-ii-n2064751/page/full

How is Thomas Sowell so fucking based?
>>
>>53803749
This man has been doing gods work for decades. And you can tell that it's taking a toll on him. I remember him telling Walter Williams a few years back on a podcast about how depressed the current state of the country is making him. But despite his growing depression, he knows that work must be done, and he wont stop to rest, even at the age of 85.
>>
>>53804036
I still maintain my favourite is the butthurt feminist trying to argue that blacks are oppressed to a black man

His work on debunking the wage gap is truly godly
>>
>>53803749
It seems like it would suck to be an intelligent black man.

You know, given the preponderance of dummies.
>>
>>53804501
From what I've seen the only thing oppressing your blacks are liberals and other blacks.
>>
>>53804501

Read Losing the Race by John McWhorter. Will make you feel infinite sads for the few intelligent black men attempting to get their people in line.
>>
>>53804329

I think his best quality is his ability to amicably describe economic untruths to the layman. He's like the Dick Feynman of economics.
>>
File: 1411101234717.jpg (47KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1411101234717.jpg
47KB, 540x540px
>mfw I hate when I have to source the truth/logic bombs I drop on liberals, because as soon as they hear Sowell they dismiss everything I said out of hand no matter how true it is because they literally can't refute Thomas.
>>
>>53804774
>implying argument from authority is even legitimate

if they don't accept an argument on its own then they're shitters anyway. even /pol/ is rife with this problem.
>but a jew argued that
>>
>>53803749

>clip
>30 shot magazine

Dumb nigger
>>
>>53804583
Don't forget the Jews.
>>
>>53804635
oh the feels they must feel
>>
>>53803749
>How is Thomas Sowell so fucking based?
Because he agrees with you.
>>
>>53804635
Wow thanks for this anon.
>>
>>53804906
>even /pol/ is rife with this problem.
>>but a jew argued that

This is what annoys me most about /pol/. Every other Ben Shapiro thread this happens
>>
>>53805095
Oy vey, don't you have refugees to take care of ?
>>
>>53806542
Nah. The immigrants want to leave.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.