[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

GUNS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 91

File: img_12743.jpg (58KB, 639x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img_12743.jpg
58KB, 639x360px
Does /pol/ own a gun for self defense?

>pic related
>>
File: NiggerBeGood.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NiggerBeGood.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
>>53786775

Not really.
Lost them all in a terrible boating accident.
>>
No, and I shouldn't either, because I admit to not being mentally stable
I do support your right to own one though
>>
File: DEnES6x.jpg (494KB, 1680x1113px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DEnES6x.jpg
494KB, 1680x1113px
I like guns and my right to have them. I have favorite firearms that I would like to purchase and can afford.

But I never get around to it because I wouldn't be able to practice, so it's a shitty investment. Don't want to go to the gun shop in the first place. Why would I want to go to a range to practice around the type of man who goes to ranges?
>>
>>53786775
Is that .38? I have the same gun in .327 Federal. Nice little pocket cannon.
>>
>>53786775
I bring one when I hike in bear territory. I don't walk around city/town with one though.

I'm saving up for a smaller revolver so I can bring it with me on the daily basis.
>>
>>53786775
yes
>>
>>53786775
No but my state has the most lax gun laws so I'm thinking about it. Just don't know if I want to spend the money.
>>
>>53786775
i live in california =(

what state is closest to california with a gun show 'loophole' where the citizens of that state don't need to register or fill out any forms? just for learning purposes
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 639x639px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 639x639px
Anyone who doesn't own at least a dozen is a pleb...
>>
>>53786890
>Why would I want to go to a range to practice around the type of man who goes to ranges?

Because you get wet around that "type of men".
>>
>>53786775
no. baseball bat. bashing skulls seems more fun than shooting brains
>>
>>53786899
I have exact same as in pic. Little .38 special Taurus Ultra-Lite. Nice little cannon, imho
>>
>>53786775
Yes, its a S&W 9 millimeter. Its nothing fancy but its mine and I will use it. Hope to get another one soon, something with a lil more stopping power.
>>
If you don't own at least 10 guns you should be utterly ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>53787050
Nevada
>>
>>53787138

I didn't even know how many I owned until a few days ago. Feels good.
>>
>>53787050

Arizona is the freest state for guns.
>>
>>53787418
that's what i was thinking

ive been to west virginia and virginia for extensive times and west virginia is absolutely full of guns
>>
>>53787238

No, I happen to despise smelly neckbearded faggots.
>>
>>53787050
Go to arizona and meet some guy from armslist in a walmart parking lot. cash for gun.
>>
Few days ago a friend sat on his couch with his 10 y/o son. Middle of nowhere, small town outskirts. Good dad, good guy. 3 black men kicked in his door. Held him at gunpoint while they ran through his house. Weren't satisfied with what they found, so the killed him in front of his son
>>
File: 1444883675239.jpg (338KB, 962x722px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444883675239.jpg
338KB, 962x722px
Absolutely, and if you don't own one I automatically see you as a lesser human
>>
NO EXCUSES

Handgun and Rifle version coming soon
>>
File: 1427341603021.png (88KB, 278x242px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427341603021.png
88KB, 278x242px
>>53786775
Nice try ATF/FBI/DHS/CIA
>>
>>53787617
Do you paint houses?
>>
>muh guns

lol amerifat using guns for self defense. What faggots
>>
>>53787819
>Buying a shotgun for home defense

Confirmed noguns. If you ever fired a shotgun, you'd know that even birdshot has almost no dispersion at the ranges usually encountered in self defense situations. Pistol + hollow points, or even a carbine are the way to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKk45i9DzDA
>>
>>53787956

you just unzip your katana, right?
>>
>>53787956
Sorry, we haven't mastered the Canadian martial-art of beaver chucking yet.
>>
File: d53.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d53.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>53786899
>>53787373
> .38
>cannon
>>
File: 1443472858243.gif (976KB, 300x172px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443472858243.gif
976KB, 300x172px
>>53787977
>nogunns: the post
shotgun is fine, pleb. This isn't call of duty, spread doesn't matter when you're putting 4 marbles through a mans rib cage.
>>
>>53787977
You realize birdshot is shit for defense right and almost all of it has some flight control tech bullshit too. And what point of poorfag didnt you get? Shotguns are by far the cheapest to buy and have lesser restrictions than handguns in commie countries like california. You can get everything you need for really cheap. You can do the same for handguns but only if you fore go spare mags and any decent quality new guns and resort yo milsurp and chinese garbage like Hipoint or Jennings lmao and buy bulk FMJ reloads which are still more expensive than they are worth.

Fuck off with your richfag elitist attitudes, the pic is for no guns poorfags and like I said, handgun and rifle versions are coming soon

Nigger

>double barrel
>vs ar15
>double barrel
>double barrel

So me a $200 ar15 fag
>>
>>53786775
>Does /pol/ own a gun for self defense?

Not 'a' gun but LOTs of guns!!
>>
I would if I could.
>>
no, I'm scared of them. I literally could not give less of a shit if others had them though
>>
>>53788254
What will you do when 10 Jamals and Tyrones break into your home to rape your furniture and eat your asshole?
>>
>>53787785
You need to quit playing with your ammo so much and shoot more.
>>
>>53788312

You don't like getting rimmed, m8?
>>
File: commiefornia.png (351KB, 1875x1250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
commiefornia.png
351KB, 1875x1250px
>>53788197
> spread doesn't matter when you're putting 4 marbles through a mans rib cage.

It does if none of those marbles land their mark. Way too many people think a shotgun will serve them better because the spread means they don't have to aim. It's much better to opt for a less unwieldy weapon that has nearly double the capacity of most of the shotguns posted in that guide.

>>53788197
New 9mm pistol for sub $250: http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_1194/products_id/79096

Buy one used for less.

> Fuck off with your richfag elitist attitudes

> Nigger

I don't think those two go together.

> Shotguns are by far the cheapest to buy and have lesser restrictions than handguns in commie countries like california.

I live in said state, pic related. Anybody poor enough to not be able to scrap together the extra 70 dollars to buy a pistol likely doesn't have a car. And guess, what? You can't take long guns (rfles or shotguns) on public transit, but pistols are allowed.

Also, you have to stow your gun either in a safe, or otherwise with a breech or trigger lock. Good luck fumbling with the latter. The difference the size of the safe will more than make up the difference in cost.
>>
>>53788312
>living in a town that isn't 99% white
why would you do such a thing
>>
>>53788165
So glad somebody said it... I was about to lose my shit.

Literally a round to take out vermin.
>>
>>53788845
Actually, faggot, you need a permit to carry a pistol, and if you don't have a car, you probably aren't rich or educated enough to get one from the city police. I fucking hate you faggots. You're why i'm saving my money, i'm like a time bomb just ticking away before i beat one of you autistic chinks into a coma
>>
>>53786899
... Why not spend the same amount of money to get something you can actually call a pocket canon? ya'know something that holds a round bigger than one literally made to kill vermin...

and in a fucking revolver? I would rather have an 18 shot .22lr handgun. at least I can kill more mice without reloading.
>>
>>53789000
>Actually, faggot, you need a permit to carry a pistol

And, what? You're going to open carry your shotgun? You don't need a CCW to buy a pistol and keep it in your home, which is the exact same thing you'd do with a shotgun.

> if you don't have a car, you probably aren't rich or educated enough to get one from the city police

Even if you're rich and educated, you're not going to get a permit from the police. California's "may issue" really means "no issue".

> i'm like a time bomb just ticking away before i beat one of you autistic chinks into a coma

First I'm a nigger, now I'm a chink? What race are you going to think of next?
>>
>>53786775
yep. I have a walther ppk knockoff and a 1911 knockoff because poorfag.
>>
>>53787977
bruh we use 00 buckshot for home defense not bird shot
>>
The only handgun worth owning is the greatest weapon known to man, the Colt Single Action Army.
>>
>>53788845
>sccy

Have fun when that fucking crap jams on you, and good luck aiming past 4ft with a 2" barrel you fuck head

Oh and their warranty and customer service is GARBAGE

>gotta keep it in a safe

Move to america cunt

>not just keeping it out and saying you were cleaning it when jose broke in
>>
>>53789000
>you need a permit to carry a pistol,
not in my state faggot
>>
>>53786775
Nah, I'm Canadian and live where it's too cold for blacks and mexicans to invade.
Would totally get one for a trip to the States though. The way you guys see Mexico right now is about the way we see some of your states like Florida.
>>
>>53787785
The boxes to this shit still look the same after 10 years?

That's some cheap marketing.
>>
>>53789374
I have one. It's reliable and reasonably accurate. Moreover, they have an unconditional, lifetime warranty. Are you intentionally making shit up?
>>
>>53786775
MP shield 9mm for defense or shooting targets for fun
>belli supernova shotgun for defense or hunting
>6.8 ar for home defense or hunting
Either one of my freedoms can be used to destroy or eliminate anything whether it be a human, animal, or an object.
>>
>>53789517
No, I used to have a CPX and after around 300 rounds it keep failing to eject and stove piping. Spent almost 4 months with their shitty customer service to get it repaired or replaced, neither of which happened because they like to fuck people and claim user error based a stupid erroneous check list of shit that voids their "unconditional lifetime warranty" such as buying the gun used or firing reloads or failing to cleaning every 50 rounds LMAO

They are keltec tier shit on every gun forum
>>
File: R O.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
R O.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>53789316
>greatest weapon known to man
>>
Always remember - If you need a gun, any gun is better than no gun...
>>
>>53786775
sorry atf
lost them just like this anon >>53786828
>>
>>53787373
>Taurus
I hope you are ready to lose a hand anon
>>
I got this for my birthday from my dad about 8 years ago. He's really liberal and posts on fb about gun control and such. Unfortunate stuff.
>>
>>53790170
you should ask him on there if he remembers getting you that nice rifle
>>
>>53790123
>>Taurus

A nice versatile gun. Shoots anything from mice to grizzly.
>>
>>53790389
i have .460 XVR
traded a never fired browning HP for it. worth.
>>
>>53786775
I sold them all off but a busted 870 my brother has. I have to kill a nuisance pit in my moms neighborhood so im gonna buy a shit turd so I dont have to shoot my 1911. never been fired
>>
File: locker.jpg (120KB, 610x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
locker.jpg
120KB, 610x544px
maybe
>>
>>53789517
You are taking this autism very well. I respect that fam.
>>
>>53790677
why all those mags m8 wtf is wrong with you.
>>
>>53791639
More mags, more bullets, more bullets, more freedom.
>>
File: ultra sad pepe.jpg (26KB, 400x343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ultra sad pepe.jpg
26KB, 400x343px
>>53786775
>TFW you will never know the taste of freedom
>Why even live
>>
i don't own a gun but all i can say is keep it loaded.

>On March 27, 1985, Ramirez entered a home that he had burgled a year earlier in Whittier at approximately 2 a.m. and killed the sleeping Vincent Zazzara, age 64, with a gunshot to his head from a .22 caliber handgun.[34] Zazzara's wife Maxine, age 44, was awakened by her husband's murder, and Ramirez beat her and bound her hands while demanding to know where her valuables were.[35] While he ransacked the room, Maxine escaped her bonds and retrieved a shotgun from under the bed, which was not loaded.[36] An infuriated Ramirez shot her three times with the .22, then fetched a large carving knife from the kitchen.[37] Her body was mutilated with multiple stab wounds, and her eyes were gouged out and placed in a jewelry box, which Ramirez left with.[37]
>>
I have a telephone and the capacity to dial 999.

#Trust in government.
>>
File: 7834954353.jpg (28KB, 416x311px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7834954353.jpg
28KB, 416x311px
>>53791639
>>
>>53786775
no only a sword m8, wish i had me a proper Lee Enfield rifle though
>>
>>53792284
>>
why anyone would buy a revolver is beyond me

don't you guys know blacks attack in groups?

>walk down wrong street at 1am
>group of boons come-a-hollerin'
>take out my fucking 6 shooter, hit 2 of them and miss the rest
>now need to tell them to wait so I can reload
>they find me headless and assraped next morning
>>
File: bebe doll.jpg (103KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bebe doll.jpg
103KB, 800x600px
I own a gun for criminal offense.
>>
>>53792190
fuggg.

>ramirez
build wall.
>>
>>53792407
Pull out 6 shooter, Nigs scatter, problem solved

Pull out semi auto. Pull trigger, put on in the chamber, jammed. Nigs laugh at you and proceed to fucc your boipussy
>>
What do you americunts say about the fact that with most of the guns bought for self defense, not a robber or a thief gets shot, but accidentally a family member?
>>
>>53792814
>Listening to a Europeon about guns or anything.
>>
File: 1428019933556.jpg (280KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428019933556.jpg
280KB, 640x640px
>>53792765

It's not 1962. Semiautomatics are reliable as fuck now.

Also, you'd deserve to get steamrolled by nigs/abbos if you didn't carry with one in the chamber.
>>
>>53792875
lol, your argument is so fucking invalid. but yeah, you're americunt. I didnt expect anything else.
>>
File: 1444960231826.png (369KB, 1223x753px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444960231826.png
369KB, 1223x753px
>>53792814
but you're wrong
>>
>>53792973
Well we shouldn't be listening to eurocucks on gun rights. Europeans are cucks.
>>
>>53792978
>only 87 people per day
>only

top kek
>>
>>53793057
>being invaded by mudshits
>still manage to be antigun

don't know how they do it tbh
>>
>>53786775
Yeah. And an extensible baton on the hood of my car.
>>
>>53792978
>intentional homicide

you should subdivide that further with gang warfare.
>>
File: 1401761178439.jpg (38KB, 612x409px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401761178439.jpg
38KB, 612x409px
>>53792973
Get raped by a refugee faggot.
>>
>>53792978
Read this: http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/160/10/929.full

Just the abstract is enough.
>>
>>53793091
And most of them are niggers. Glory hallelujah
>>
I have a .22 for small game. Rabbits and such. Dropped a deer with a hallow point.
For self defense though I have a .357 Magnum. I'll only have to fire once
>>
File: 45604956804.jpg (17KB, 279x204px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
45604956804.jpg
17KB, 279x204px
>>53793177
>>
>>53792978
>pie chart tries to say that gun violence isn't a problem
But I'll bet you'd complain that niggers are gunning down people in the streets like it's a real issue.
>>
>>53792814
If that's true, why hasn't Switzerland got the highest gun homicide in Europe?
>>
>>53793107
>thinks giving all the mudshits guns would somehow help the situation

Yeah, because giving your dindu hordes as many guns as they wanted really brought the crime and death rates down didn't it? lel
>>
>>53793107
Well the mistake is to think they're just like us. Which is inherently wrong for 1 reason, they're cucks and we're not. They have a long history of being cuckolded, whether you're talking about being governed by some homo royalty prince or invaded by foreign militaries they only know a life of cuckolding.
So remember just like we have a strong gun culture as part of our national odd fly they have a strong cuck culture as part of theirs.
>>
>>53793203
I wouldn't because I'm half black and live in a blacker area of the East Coast. No on'es getting shot here

>>53793164
this is saying suicides are more prevalent in a home with guns. Those aren't accidents
>>
>>53793203
also, nice projection
>>
>>53792564
>As a child, Ramirez sustained two serious head injuries. When he was two years old a dresser fell on top of him, causing a forehead laceration requiring thirty stitches to close.[5] When he was five years old he was knocked unconscious by a swing at a park,[6] after which he experienced frequent epileptic seizures that persisted into his early teens.[7] As a twelve-year-old he was strongly influenced by his older cousin, Miguel ("Mike") Ramirez,[8] a decorated U.S. Army Green Beret combat veteran who often boasted of his gruesome exploits during the Vietnam War. He shared Polaroid photos of his victims, including Vietnamese women he had raped.[9] In some of the photos Mike posed with the severed head of a woman he had abused.[10] Ramirez, who had smoked marijuana since the age of ten, bonded with Mike over many joints and gory war stories.[11] Mike taught his young cousin some of his military skills, such as killing with stealth and surety.[12] Around this time, Ramirez began to seek escape from his father's violent temper by sleeping in a local cemetery.[12]

>"Richie", as he was known to his family, was present when Mike shot his wife, Jessie, in the face with a .38 caliber revolver during a domestic argument on May 4, 1973, killing her.[13] After the shooting Richie became sullen and withdrawn from his family and peers. Later that year, he moved in with his older sister Ruth and her husband, Roberto, an obsessive "peeping Tom" who took Richie along on his nocturnal exploits.[14] He began using LSD and cultivated an interest in Satanism.[15] Mike Ramirez was found not guilty of Jessie's murder by reason of insanity (with his combat record as a mitigating factor), and was released in 1977 after four years of incarceration at the Texas State Mental Hospital. His influence over Richard continued.[16][17]
>>
>>53793255
>niggers killing niggers
>bad
Boy, you showed me you thick headed bongoloid. At least when Jam-al McMuhammad comes knocking at my door I'll be able to shoot back. How about you?
>>
>>53793178
You sound like some faggot that gets on Facebook and complains about Americans because you're sooo enlightened. What do you care about our guns? Leave us alone. We are nothing like you and your cultural ideas don't fit into our society.
>>
>>53786775

Don't need a gun for self defence, I've got a black belt and will disarm anyone before they even get a chance to cock the fucking hammer
>>
>>53793243
Ok, this is an argument. I was referring to the States with my statement.
It's all about the culture of course. In Switzerland, no one carries a loaded a gun around or even has it loaded at his home. There are a lot of guns in Switzerland, but most of them is the rifle they get from the army. And this is pretty often anywhere in the darkest corner of any closet in the basement. I am from Switzerland and my father as well as my grandfather had guns. But they never made a big deal out of it, like they do in the States. So, yeah, it's a cultural thing. Would be interesting to do research about that topic.
Sorry for my shitty English, but I hope you got my point.
>>
>>53786775
If I say yes, I get v8.
>>
>>53793386
is karate legal over there m8 or did you learn it in some underground karate club?
>>
File: 3405873459.jpg (166KB, 887x728px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3405873459.jpg
166KB, 887x728px
>>53793399
>In Switzerland, no one carries a gun around
>>
>>53793180

same on all counts
>>
File: 1361305564533.jpg (209KB, 682x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1361305564533.jpg
209KB, 682x600px
>>53793263
>they're cucks and we're not
>Americuckistan is the feminist and SJW capital of the world
>while also being over run with dindus and mexicans
>non of these problem groups are being shot despite clapfats constantly claiming they just shoot all their problems
>>
>>53793265
>this is saying suicides are more prevalent in a home with guns. Those aren't accidents

In the end, they are dead. That's what counts. And it is not just about suicide:
"They were also at greater risk of dying from a firearm homicide"
>>
>>53793319
>On July 20, 1985, Ramirez purchased a machete before driving a stolen Toyota to Glendale.[57] He chose the home of Lela Kneiding, 66 and her husband Maxon, 68.[58] He burst into the sleeping couple's bedroom and hacked them with the machete, then killed them with shots to the head from a .22 caliber handgun.[59] He further mutilated their bodies with the machete before robbing the house of valuables.[59]

>After quickly fencing the stolen items from the Kneidling residence, he drove to Sun Valley. At approximately 4:15 am, he broke into the home of the Khovananth family.[60] He murdered Chainarong Khovananth, by shooting the sleeping man in the head with a .25 caliber handgun, killing him instantly.[61] He then repeatedly raped Somkid Khovananth, beating and sodomizing her. He bound the couple's terrified eight-year-old son before dragging Somkid around the house to reveal the location of any valuable items, which he stole. During his assault he demanded that she "swear to Satan" that she was not hiding any money from him.[62]

seriously keep a loaded gun where you sleep and install a metal gate. look around your driveway before pulling in after coming home so you don't get shot.
>>
File: Z Man Smiling.jpg (38KB, 634x421px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Z Man Smiling.jpg
38KB, 634x421px
>>53793469
>>
>>53793469
>remember the 1400
>bin that knife
>prison time for tweets
>shariah law
It's funny because none of those things are actually a problem in the real world only on the Internet. But in England these things have real consequences.
>>
>>53793444
Yeah idiot, google some pictures for proof. Fucking lol.
I was born there, half of my family is there, I spent years living there. So, who knows better, Google pictures or my epxerience?

But yeah, I should have known that discussing with americunts about guns is ridiculous. I'm out.
>>
>>53793546
>germany
>>
>>53793495
>>
>>53786775
If someone is close enough for you to hit them with that you already fucked up anon.
>>
>>53793495
I mean, it's like saying people who buy sugar are more likely to get fat. Yeah, of course they are. It takes a responsible person to be able to maintain a gun without shooting themselves or someone unintentionally.

Does this mean we should just throw away our guns? That's of course up for debate. I personally don't think we should, just because areas more inclined to gun violence are portraying the whole of US as bad. I don't hear gunshots ever in my area. I've only known one person who had a family member shoot themself.

And even if we did come to the consensus that guns are bad and we should get rid of them, how are you going to disarm criminals? How are you going to then protect people who have disarmed themselves, and are now under attack from criminals with guns? We're in this business far over our heads now to just take it all back.
>>
>>53793546
Exactly.
Who knows better about American life and guns
>some eurocuck
>some American
We aren't anything like you. so stop trying to make us be just like you.
>>
File: 28b623c0f.jpg (61KB, 583x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
28b623c0f.jpg
61KB, 583x350px
>>53793610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epZod2qyyN4
>>
>>53793438

Shut the fuck up faggot hurr durr is karate halal

Come over here and I'll show you what happens when you fuck with me
>>
>>53787244
Yes im sure you would be able to smash a head of an armed nigger. Everyone should have a shotgun or pistol for self defence.
>>
Nope. I am planning on buying .22 for target shooting, but not for self defense. I prefer running as I do it as a hobby already.
>>
>>53793164
>more likely to die of firearm homicide with a gun in the home
Maybe because a lot of people that own guns live in dangerous areas, whereas people who don't live in safe areas?

>more likely to kill yourself with a gun if you own a gun
You're also more likely to get in a car accident if you own a car. You going to swallow a bottle of pills or jump in front of a truck instead? Come the fuck on, you should be smarter than this.
>>
>>53788000
Kek
>>
I'm fucking jealous of American freedom.

Fuck this cuck earth.
>>
>>53786775
>Does /pol/ own a gun for self defense?
No I own mine to post pictures of on the chans to make poorfags and yuropoors jelly. Funny how everyone ITT posts pictures of other peoples guns including you OP
>>
>>53793620
Thanks. First real based argument from an American. I get your point. But I wanna tell you my opinion about it. Of course, there are a lot of guns in America, and of course its a problem to disarm all criminals and private gun owners. And it will probably take decades, if not even longer.
BUT! Due to this fact, it is, in my opinion, better to start with disarming NOW than tomorrow.
Or do you want just not to start with it, because it is difficult and will take a long time?
>>
>>53793662
I really can't make out if he hit them or not.
>>
>>53793670
Just imagining the police removing the weapon spoon you had is making me laugh. Please, anon, think of my sides. It hurts. Top cuck country.
>>
>>53793625
My girlfriend is from the states and she totally agrees with my opinion.

So if you are saying "we", its not all you Americans, its just the gun owners.
>>
File: IMAG0188.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMAG0188.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
>>53793797
just for you

some aussie asked me to post it like this about a week ago

>inb4 everyone focuses on my dick

that slide was ice cold boys. You put an icecube against your dick and get back to me.
>>
File: 987345984.jpg (51KB, 639x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
987345984.jpg
51KB, 639x599px
>>53793670
>le Britcuck.
>Always tough.
>Online.
>>
What do you do when you want to shoot something but there's nothing to shoot?
>>
>>53793747
Lol, you think they havent thought about this in researches about guns? Of course they had compared gun owners to not gun owners from the same area.

Come the fuck on, you should be smarter than this.
>>
>>53793834
God damn you're a cuck.

You can arrest the man; you can't arrest the market.
>>
>>53787819

I really want to take a moment and applaud this infographic. It provides far more of an argument for gun ownership/rights than the usual mindlesss MUH FREEDUHMS babblings do here.

I've long not had a gun for self-defense as I live in an extremely low-crime (like, one reported break-in in 27 years) uppper middle class white non-walkable neighborhood so don't own a gun, and I don't really look to it as a hobby but this infographic is fantastic AND informative to the point of making me want to go out and get a gun.

Is there a similar one for handguns?
>>
>>53793834
I dont want to start it because its a dumb idea. actual EVIDENCE shows that there is ZERO correlation between guns and crime rates, or violence rates. People in the UK cant have barbed wire fences because a robber might scrape himself... seriously... the US is one of the last countries who hasnt lost its mind.
>>
>>53793879
Your girlfriend is a traitorous whore.
>>
>>53793859
Oh yes he hit them, but the armed dindus scrambled out of the net cafe fast enough to avoid any fatal or even harmful shots. They took a few rounds to the posterior regions.
>>
>>53793834
Disarming will require more than just destroying the second amendment.
You really have to fuck up the constitution in order to do such a thing and if you start fucking up the constitution other states in the union who made it a contractual agreement to only be in the union as long as the constitution is followed will start falling out. And before you know it civil war will happen and this one won't be a war that the Feds can win.
Now my question to you is why are eurocucks so hot for disarming america? What the fuck do you guys care about it so much?
>>
File: 1428861336033.jpg (2MB, 2674x2798px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428861336033.jpg
2MB, 2674x2798px
>>53793545
>implying anyone but lefties cares about shitskins raping their own kids
>implying there is anything positive about getting stabbed
>prison time for tweets - pic related
>ebin /pol/ meem

At least you tried, Americuck
>>
File: gun_show-620x412.jpg (51KB, 620x412px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gun_show-620x412.jpg
51KB, 620x412px
Of course the chances of actually needing a gun for self defense are very small. Close to 1/1000. However, buying guns for self defense is a great excuse to buy guns! Here in America we love guns and we use any excuse we can to get more guns!

Hmmm Maybe I should get another 9mm for on top of the refrigerator...
>>
>>53793670
Karate is for little faggot boys. All the karate/TKD guys stopped showing up to sparring sessions when I did MMA because they were tired of getting their shit rekt by actual fighters.
>>
>>53793892
Confirmed for having seen your dick a week ago too.

You'd had a week to warm the damned thing up and retake. I think you're getting off on this now.
>>
>>53793834
I'm sorry

Why should we be disarmed

You seem to misunderstand the idea of a bill of RIGHTS
>>
>>53793879
My girlfriend said this so it must only be a certain group of people saying otherwise...

yeah... you're pretty much super wrong... I dont own guns and I think its one of the best things about America.
>>
>>53794013
why would i take another picture of my dick by a gun

Plus the aussie wanted a pic of it flaccid, i mean it could have been full length but he wanted flaccid

I MERELY DELIVER WHAT MY PEOPLE ASK OF ME.
>>
>>53793834
You're talking about multiplying the number of gun deaths by criminals because you want to get rid of guns. Trafficking is a huge problem, don't you think someone's just going to buy a gun from mexico if they want to shoot someone?

You will never get rid of guns in the USA. There's just too much land to cover for that to happen.
>>
>>53793879
>my gf
>gf
>Listening to women
>ever
>>
>>53793981
Niiiiice
>>
>>53794001
>This triggers the Eurocuck.
>>
>>53787050
you can still get guns in california stop being retarded.
>>
>>53793984
They're mad because they cant buy butter knives without being 18+
>>
>>53794075
This.
Germanbro is a cuck waiting to happen.
>>
>>53794046
I was going to take one in solidarity with you, but my revolver is slightly distinctive and I don't want to get texts from friends about my dick being on /pol/
>>
>>53793355
If you didn't shoot when the feminists came for your balls, the SJWs came for your culture and DeShawn came for your girlfriend, you won't be shooting anyone. Cuck
>>
>>53794102
hahaha

>bro did i see your dick on /pol/

that shit would be priceless

But my pistol isn't distinctive, its just a ruger sr9c
>>
>>53794106
dont be mad, anon. Ill send you a black market butter knife... dont let the coppers know you have it though!
>>
>>53793892
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>53793978
>Insulting
That's what people with no based arguments do. Own-goal.

>>53793961
True with the market. That is why it will take so long. You cant get a change in society until tomorrow. But if the change happens, there is no market anymore.

>>53793977
First: Show me that evidence. I cant believe that. Second: Maybe there is no relation because in your country, there is that stand the ground bullshit. So you can just shoot anyone who just puts half of his foot on your ground and it will not get rated as a crime.

Just for you to think about it: Why are other societies with stricted gun laws most likely to be more peaceful than yours?
>>
>>53792765
Or in reality, you pull out the semi auto and kill as many as you can.
>>
>>53794192
my dick next to my 9 faggot

feel free to suck if it your cuckold urges take you there.
>>
>>53794202
I wasn't trying to argue with you. I'm calling your emigrating girlfriend a traitor and a whore. Tell her she's not welcome back.
>>
File: 1444800060901.gif (2MB, 400x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444800060901.gif
2MB, 400x371px
>>53794237
>my dick next to my 9

fucking kek
>>
>>53794202
Don't mind me, just providing evidence to completely shit on your argument.

http://www.theacru.org/harvard_study_gun_control_is_counterproductive/
>>
>>53794237
I wouldn't go there. Gun grabbers are all gigantic faggots or brits (same thing)
>>
>>53794294
>fat americunt detected
Sounds like someone who is frustrated because he never had a girlfriend. At least not one who he didnt pay for.
>>
>>53793892

you poor fucking bastard. I mean...seriously. You do not help the "little dick, gun lover" stereotype.
>>
>>53794298
look man an aussie asked me for it i can't just disappoint my adoring public can i?
>>
>>53790389

I'm wanting the Raging Bull in .454, it shoots .45 LCs as well... The added weight to shoot shotgun shells isn't worth it IMHO.
>>
>>53794202
Dude seriously stop it.
You don't know our laws or our society yet you keep spewing all this retarded nonsense.

I also like how I gave you a serious answer but you decided to only reply to bait posts.
>>
>>53794409
no man I agree

makes me want to buy a 9 so i can put my dick next to it
>>
>>53794342
that picture represents everything what the left is standing for
>>
>>53794402
Honestly i'm like slightly below average at 5.5in when hard. Doesn't bother me, been able to make girls cum just fine so... Why does anyone care.

Besides a cuckold like you who is obsessed with the dick size of his bull?

>>53794439
Kek.
>>
File: k177o3.jpg (121KB, 935x705px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
k177o3.jpg
121KB, 935x705px
>>53794426
>Wanting a Taurus
I feel bad for you noguns
>>
File: 1444486936228.png (334KB, 515x446px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444486936228.png
334KB, 515x446px
>tfw poor
>tfw family absolutely hates guns
>tfw only brother have rifles and family looks at him like he's crazy
I just want a pistol, it's worth having one just because of protection but hard to tell people how many vile human beings are out there for some reason.

Also non decent pistols starting from ridiculous prices in here, wish I was an American.
>>
>>53793670
top kek
>>
>>53794435
>You don't know our laws

Your laws are fucking retarded
>or our society
Yes, yes we do. You're a bunch of fucking babies. Never will to accept responsibility for your actions. No matter the political stance, or belief. You're all fucking retarded. Ameri/pol/ is about the worst thing about /pol/. Sometime I check /pol/ during my lunch hours and you faggots make the worst fucking threads and discussions ever.
>>
>>53794498
Just get an AK.
>>
>>53794468
>a cuckold like you who is obsessed with the dick size of his bull?

Dat projection.

Sorry microdick. I rock about 8.5 in.
>>
File: 1375011180749.jpg (308KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375011180749.jpg
308KB, 1200x800px
>A German Cuckold.
>Being literally over-run with mudshits.
>Telling us to disarm.
>>
>>53794510
Great. We're retarded. Now leave us alone oh enlightened one.
>>
>>53794394
not going to mention the evidence I provided your unfounded opinion with? I didnt think you would. Its a bias and you wont change your opinion even though you can literally read factual science that you are wrong. Tomorrow you will come back and post about how guns equal murder and keep spouting your incoherent bullshit, even though you were just proven to be completely wrong...

leh sigh. This is the sad truth.
>>
>>53794552
good for you?
>>
File: 56546657888.jpg (88KB, 842x504px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56546657888.jpg
88KB, 842x504px
>>53794552
I'm sure your boyfriend is very pleased Dieter.
>>
>>53794555

>An American fatty
>not knowing his country caused this migrant mess
>thinking the German Government reflects the will of the Germany people

I swear, you fags do not deserve guns because your fucking IQ is so low.
>>
>>53786828
>>53790057
People like this will roll over and let the ATF and FBI do what they want, if people where like this back during the revolution there would be no United States of America.
>>
>>53794547
Pls I'm not a K*rd. Also I do wish our society was bit more like yours, at least more people having rifles and such for possible government tyranny but it's a lost cause since army and society is interwoven in Turkey and what you do is always with army. Thats why I don't think having rifle is that great, but pistol might come in handy.
>>
>>53794617
Don't let shitposters ruin the image of Americans. We're not all belligerent 15 year olds who spout /pol/ memes in every thread
>>
>>53794597

That's rich coming from a country that is run by openly gay faggots.
>>
>>53794617
I know full well our war waging caused this.
>thinking the American government represents the American people
If we're so dumb then why aren't you in power?
>>
>>53794667
AKs are reliable fucking rifles that can literally survive everything

who gives a fuck if kurds have them. Everyone has them.
>>
File: 454 casull.jpg (41KB, 576x372px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
454 casull.jpg
41KB, 576x372px
>>53794426
Agreed. Raging Bull is the way to go. .410 shells just aren't worth it. The Raging Judge is one awkward fucker of a novelty gun.
>>
>>53794675

>Don't let shitposters ruin the image of Americans.

lelelelel. No need for that. You do a good enough job yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yTTEezGZuU
>>
File: 3405893458.jpg (70KB, 793x503px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3405893458.jpg
70KB, 793x503px
>>53794680
Who cares we've got guns unlike you.
>>
File: 1422590104917.jpg (32KB, 650x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422590104917.jpg
32KB, 650x366px
There are some bad thing about guns...

For example taking your daughter to the store to get her that first gun and she manages to pick out the only fucking pink gun in the whole place... Of course, you have to buy it for her.
>>
>>53794682
>If we're so dumb then why aren't you in power?
You're still riding previous generations power. Do you honestly not feel the constant fall from power year over year? In 10 years the US will be a 3rd world country.
>>
>>53794749

>Americans actually believe this

Sorry, I go shooting about once a week.
>>
File: SmartResized2 (2).jpg (866KB, 3332x1581px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SmartResized2 (2).jpg
866KB, 3332x1581px
Picked this up last week. Feels good tbh fam.
>>
>>53794735

Novelty guns are impractical and expensive. But you know you really want a few...

And yes our overseas friends, America really does make a triple barreled shotgun because fuck yeah!!!
>>
>>53793897
Thats why the polish guy got btfo
>>
>>53794715
Yeah but government makes it almost impossible to get it and costs waaay too much, I could get it illegally, and in some places it's overlooked, but like I said I don't need that amount of gun power. I can't carry it around or even reliably find ammo for it.

Not that pistols are much cheaper but at least you won't get in trouble for legally owning one. Tho selection is really limited, you can get a glock tho, for a lot of money.
>>
>>53794735
and the poorfag who cant take a picture of his lolaurus returns
>>
File: MPa2oRe6vW0.jpg (186KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MPa2oRe6vW0.jpg
186KB, 682x1024px
>>53786775
nah, my weapon are my fists and skills, in my country there are zero chances that attacker would have gun, max possibility is knife or blunt weapon so i sometimes carry balisong
>>
>>53793892
Did you pull it up or are you circumcised?
This is important.
>>
>>53786775
My only gun is a Mosin Nagant bolt action rifle in 7.62x54r. It is a very powerful round, and the bullets are copper jacketed.
I live in an apartment.
If I use it for self defense, I will most likely kill a neighbor.
So my intention is to use it for intimidation, and the bayonet for actual defense.
>>
>>53795216
he obviously isnt cut anon, just pulled back. have you never see porn? how can you not tell?
>>
>>53795263
As in, intimidating the home intruder
>>
>>53795196
Sometimes an axe but rarely after football matches
>>
>>53793386
>not carrying with a round in the chamber with no safety
>>
>>53795196

If you are close enough to them your chances of beating the shit out of a guy with a gun are very good. You can usually hit them before they shoot you. But if you are too far away they will blow you apart. That's why cops like to shoot attackers when they are like 20 feet away. So your problem is getting close enough to them before they shot you.
>>
>>53795273
I was just wondering why would anyone pull their foreskin back before making a photo.
>>
>>53795394
So no one makes fun of his turtle neck
>>
>>53793681
>implying CCL holders shoot dindus if they have a choice

nigger you should always run/de-escalate unless you absolutely need to, then shoot to kill
>>
>not carrying an unregistered, imported pistol with no serial number

Too many niggers, gypsies, mudslimes and other various types of assorted scum in this hellhole.
>>
>>53786775

Yes.
>>
>>53795425
A lot of effort for a 9mm gun.
>>
>>53794001
Statistics mean nothing to the individual, it is a right to protect yourself, and not only rely on the police. Remember now, yuropeans, when seconds matter, police are only minutes away
>>
One very big concern here in America is if our next president will like guns. Having gun grabbing presidents is a big pain in the ass.
>>
>>53794001
I'd rather have it and never in my life need it. Than need it and not have it.

I'm not gonna shoot anyone, I do shooting and hunting as recreational sport. Why am I not allowed to carry a gun for self defense? If it's not a good enough deterrent it can save my life.

I have a health insurance and good doctors, why would I not have another tool that would make sure I live longer and better?
>>
>>53794584
I took a shower.

I've already posted some research that confirms my opinion. So who is right now?

Anyway, I already said that it is also a cultural problem, not just about the laws. And I said that this is the reason why it will take so long for a change. This is also the reason why a country like Switzerland has still a low homicide. And because of this, it is bullshit to compare different countries. Much rather it is important to compare people from the same area - gun owners vs. non gun owners. This is what they did in the sources I've posted.
To sum up: Your source totally misses out the cultural perspective.

Since you Americans seem to not be able to handle guns with care, you need a stricter gun law obviously. And by this stricter gun law, hopefully the cultural value of guns decreases.
>>
>>53794435
Serious answer? In the first place, you say stricter gun laws will force a civil war? Thats hilarious. And why do I care about Americas gun laws? Because I dont like people get shot, no matter what nationality they have.

And your second post was bullshit. Btw, your second respond was obviously bait.
>>
>>53794682
>If we're so dumb then why aren't you in power?
Because your government spends all its money for warfare, instead of giving it to its own society.
>>
>>53795384
i considered a possibility like being in a bank which is getting robbed by armed robbers or terrorist in public so this what i would do:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVtXPIjM3jQ
>>
>>53796022
This shit will most likely get you killed if you're not properly trained.
Or even trained too, I wouldn't risk it.

if you can avoid a gunfight, by all means do it.
>>
>>53795645
>>53795708

Oh yes always keep your guns really handy! I have a 9mm and .223 here on my desk. If anything really bad goes down the police even when they get here are just going to be outside hiding behind there cars until I call them and tell them that the guy is dead and I stopped shooting and they can come in now. No normal cop is going to run into a gun fight to save me. They will wait outside for like 12 hours until everyone is dead and it is real safe for them to come in. Police very very rarely stop a crime in progress that does not directly involve them.

And quite honestly if I am shooting at someone I don't want the police to be nearby since they would only make things worse. They might shoot towards me or me towards them and then it would really go to hell fast.
>>
>>53795911
muh gibs me dat
>>
>>53796169
I don't really know how it is there in the USA, but here there's certainly not police everywhere, nor SWAT interventions for everything, any police response here takes minutes at best.

And where I live, I just can't trust on the police to come and save me. You do what you want, but I value my life more than others'. I'll keep carrying my gun and feeling safer. And you keep being cucked out of your own protection.

When a crime happens, try screaming police, see how they help you.
>>
>>53787785
High-dollar picture right here. That Kid Cuisine is some fine eatin', son.
>>53788337
Shooting cost money but bullets are forever.
>>
File: SW-Hammerless-38.jpg (89KB, 1000x815px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SW-Hammerless-38.jpg
89KB, 1000x815px
>>53796022
Hmmmm... Well I am not going to try to give you any advice there since who knows...

Personally rather than grabbing for the gun I would rather shot him in the ear with a gun. Those little 38's are perfect for that. But I am not sure you can get them easily there.

I wish you the best of luck in case you ever do get in a bad spot.
>>
>>53792814
I've used my guns 3 times in self-defense in the past year alone. Not once did anybody get shot.

You don't need to shoot someone to use it in self defense.
>>
>>53796468
Did someone steal your candy?
>>
>>53796468
When guns are used for self defense they are only fired about 2% of the time. Most assholes just get the idea and go away.
>>
>>53787977
Buckshot with large shells is a little like unloading a 9mm handgun into someone. It's also by far the legally safest gun to use and easiest to acquire. Shotguns are also far more versatile - I challenge you to find a singular handgun that can put down buck, bird, and human with equal efficiency. Shotgun ammo is cheap, shotguns are cheap, and shotguns are sexy as fuck.

There's also something about the not inconsiderable sound of a pump action that makes nigs freeze in their tracks.
>>
>>53786775
No, but if it were legal I would.

So basically I'm defenseless against criminals, since they don't give a fuck if machetes and guns are illegal, they're still going to use them

I mean sure I could hit them with my fists but if they have a knife or a machete or a gun what the fuck can I realistically do
>>
>>53786775

No, I have testicles.
>>
File: 1434859390894.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1434859390894.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>53796861

Lots and lots of people have shotguns for home defense. They work very well.

My rule is to always use the gun you want to use since you know it the best. In my case I am really not so good with a shotgun but me and that .223 can stop anything. The 9mm is super nice too but it can't go through walls* and really do the same shit load of damage as the rifle.

*In my case shooting through walls is a nice option.
>>
File: ATF2.jpg (224KB, 440x587px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ATF2.jpg
224KB, 440x587px
if you don't own guns you're everything that's wrong with america.
>>
>>53797240

Classic example of believing that films are real life.

Jesus Christ you are pathetic.

How many times have you used your gun in self-defense?

Fuck off back to /k/ and take your mall-ninja shit with you.
>>
>>53797276

Kek.

>drinking vodka
>shitty ceska
>shitty cigar

Just say it:

>I am an omega male.
>>
>>53797312
>How many times have you used your gun in self-defense?
Hundreds of thousands of defensive gun uses happen in the US every year. Even anti-gun advocates admit to as low as 60,000 uses per year, and that's considered a laughably low-ball estimate.
>>
>>53797357

>austria

you don't even make glocks anymore bitch nigger.
>>
>>53797423

Thats not what I asked you.

Lets try again:

>How many times have YOU used your gun in self-defense?
>>
>>53797448

I live less than 1 hour from the glock factory.

They still make guns. The ones that we export are probably made in Georgia or wherethefuckever.

>USA
>>
File: 1403933297099.gif (2MB, 400x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403933297099.gif
2MB, 400x326px
>>53797136
>>53797312
>>53797357

Insecure shitposter who thinks he can defend himself with his testicles. Keep getting cucked by the authority m8
>>
File: 1414426110326.gif (4MB, 294x524px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414426110326.gif
4MB, 294x524px
>>53797458
Once.

And before you say it, no, I didn't shoot anyone. Turns out when you point a shotgun at someone they decide turning and running is an appropriate course of action.
>>
File: Anna 098.jpg (238KB, 1600x1341px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Anna 098.jpg
238KB, 1600x1341px
>>53796985

With a good walking stick and some practice you can take out just about anything but a gun. You have to be good sized and healthy and all but just a stick in serious hands can do a lot of damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2yfWaoUG8E

Also pets. Criminals hate all dogs.
>>
>>53797494

>wherethefuckever

you best not be talking shit about Georgia.

Our state alone could take out your entire country.
>>
>>53797540

Kek. That sums up the US educational system and brainwashing.

My work here is done. Dont forget to take your meds.
>>
>>53794651
>People like this will roll over and let the ATF and FBI do what they want
Take your lazy fan fiction somewhere else agent.
>>
>>53797622

>living in 3rd world countries

Are threats of violence the only way you are able to express yourself?

Go fucking wrestle an alligator you inbred retard.
>>
File: 1411609655450.jpg (52KB, 576x418px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411609655450.jpg
52KB, 576x418px
>>53797627
Do you think one would tend to run -towards- someone aiming a gun at them?

I'm seriously confused.
>>
>>53797656

The couch commando has spoken.

>when his weight starts with 2
>>
File: 1444978516068.gif (28KB, 650x804px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444978516068.gif
28KB, 650x804px
>>53797627

>brainwashing

That's right goyim. Your government will always be there to protect you
>>
>>53794651
>if people where like this back during the revolution there would be no United States of America.
Less than a third of Americans actually supported revolution, and less than a tenth thought.

Do you know what even 1% of American gun owners would do?
>>
>>53797700

Not surprised.
>>
>>53797726

From what?
>>
>>53797688

what's that? can't hear shit over the sound of going outside and magdumping my AK just because i want to.
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (17KB, 354x199px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
17KB, 354x199px
>>53787956
Canada's civilian appropriated self defense is to immediately pull down your pants, and start mappleing up that booty hole.
>>
>>53796985

Believe it or not, I actually do.

Not officially though.

Here in Australia you require a "genuine need" for a firearms licence. The H extension (handgun) is VERY hard to get. You need to be in a shooting club and take part in matches.

I have a Glock 17 gen 4. I wanted a glock 22 (police issued here) but the club didn't want to recommend me for that until I was proficient with the 9mm (I only recently got my H extension). I might try in a few years. I don't know if the police will approve it or not.

As a result, I have a handgun at home. Even though self defence is not a genuine need to OWN it, you CAN use it for self defence if it's reasonable in the circumstances. If a guy comes in with a knife and runs at you, you're perfectly entitled the shoot (straight from the mouth of a police officer). But a usual burglar, you will get in big trouble if you shoot them. You can confront them with the gun though.

Also, a lawyer friend of mine said to take a jury trial, since jurys are reluctant to convict in cases of self defence.

Getting the licence here is a pain, but it's not impossible.
>>
>>53797737
I suspect if you had a point, you'd have made it by now.

>Austria
Maybe living in a country without niggers has softened you, because nobody in a country with niggers would say something as monumentally fucking stupid as >>53797688
>Are threats of violence the only way you are able to express yourself?
Exactly what way do you expect me to "express myself" to people who force their way into my home to take what's mine and hurt what I care about?
>>
>>53797761

I hope your healthcare covers it.

>slavshit
>>
>>53797811
>slavshit
I own an AK and a SIG Sauer 550.

I consider them comparable. Only someone whose knowledge of guns comes direct from Hollywood would unthinkingly dismiss the world's most popular firearm as "slavshit."
>>
>>53797810

>I suspect if you had a point, you'd have made it by now.

Jesus Christ are you dumb.

>>53797810

>Exactly what way do you expect me to "express myself" to people who force their way into my home to take what's mine and hurt what I care about?

Wow... Ok, Im going to indulge your stupidity.

How many times has someone broken into your house?
>>
File: 1433475290432.jpg (15KB, 158x184px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433475290432.jpg
15KB, 158x184px
>>53797749

>Lives in a fantasy-land where criminals, terrorists, and tyrannical authority don't exist

Good goy
>>
>>53797859

Sorry, cant hear you over the sound of my superior Stg77.
>>
>>53797811

you are one jealous eurocuck aren't you?

it's ok.

how long before those 'syrian refugees' are squatting at your door?
>>
>>53797811
We pay for Healthcare monthly in america because this much freedom is never free, faggot.

I'd rather pay 70 bucks for Healthcare than never have the right afforded to me to carry my little nigger extinguisher on my side. Stay ultra mad.
>>
>>53797884

>Lives in a fantasy-land where criminals, terrorists, and tyrannical authority don't exist

What does tumblr and your posts have in common?

>buzzwords

Protect me from what?
>>
>>53797872
>How many times has someone broken into your house?
Three times, if you count the one I scared off when he tried to break my door down.

The first time, an urban youth broke in while I was asleep and ran off when I surprised him.

The second time I wasn't home, and another urban youth stole quite a few things and shot my dog. That one was caught when he pawned my phone without wiping it though. That's when I got into gun ownership.

The third time I heard someone fucking with my front door and pointed a shotgun through the window at him.
>>
>>53797907

I have private healthcare and state healthcare, because Im not retarded and/or poor.

The rest of your posts is too meme-laden to comprehend.
>>
>>53797928

>Three times, if you count the one I scared off when he tried to break my door down.

>breaking IN

Guess.

Maybe you should invest in better doors and an alarm system.
>>
>>53797885
>AUG
The funny thing is I'm allowed to own one and you aren't.

>>53797972
>Maybe you should invest in better doors and an alarm system.
Maybe I should move to an area that isn't total shit. I put bars over my windows and installed a new deadbolt, but I don't have enough money for a real alarm system. If I had enough money for an alarm and security system I'd probably just put it towards moving somewhere else.
>>
>>53797910

>literally dodging the point whilst providing zero rebuttals

Fuck off yuropoor shill, you're not convincing anyone
>>
>>53797903

>jealous

Do you mean "envious"?
>>
>>53797941
Just admit that once you allow a government to take away the citizens right to carry arms, you are than obliged to abide by whatever the government tells you. You have no power. You are cucked.
>>
>>53798047

how bored are you?
>>
>>53798029

So youre poor. Big surprise.

Who said I own a Stg77?
>>
>>53798096
You did? >>53797885
>Sorry, cant hear you over the sound of my superior Stg77.
>>
Why are americans against licencing again?
>>
>>53798043

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercer_Quality_of_Living_Survey

>yuropoor

Just keep clinging to those straws fatman.

>>53798066

Guns are legal in Austria m8. I dont know where youre getting your facts from.

>>53798092

Waiting for my ride to go buy beer.

>>53798071

I went hunting last weekend. Didnt kill anything though, too rainy.
>>
>>53797240
What kind of walls do you have? Paperwalls? Fucking kek'd
>>
>>53798123

And your point is?
>>
File: us architecture.jpg (130KB, 768x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
us architecture.jpg
130KB, 768x499px
>>53798181

Kek.
>>
>>53798168

waiting for a ride to buy beer.

unlike the supreme amerifag here who has his own car and a motorcycle that's probably too fast to be legal in your country. and i'm having vodka for breakfast.

but didn't you just say you weren't retarded or poor?
>>
>>53798238

I dont drink and drive mate. Its friday. Some people go out on friday.
>>
>>53798159

For the same reason we don't license free speech.
>>
File: 1366398356493.jpg (107KB, 620x754px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1366398356493.jpg
107KB, 620x754px
>>53798187
Man, you're all over the place. Are you literally retarded? Or just incapable of following a conversation longer than two posts?

>>53798159
Because blue state pols are going to use it against gun owners.
>an Aussie of all people asking why Americans are against licensing
>>
>>53797688
>Are threats of violence the only way you are able to express yourself?

That's exactly what I thought when I read his post. His response to your question is even more ridiculous. Yep, that's Murica
>>
>>53798279

>Man, you're all over the place. Are you literally retarded?
>Or just incapable of following a conversation longer than two posts?

Who the fuck is talking to you?
>>
Can't use them here Canada.

I need to register for Firearm Safety Course for Restricted and Non-Restricted weapons. Then I have to get two people who have known me for more than 5 years to be my guarantors. It's bullshit tbh. I dont expect to get a weapon until at least spring.
>>
>>53798313
see>>53797810
>Maybe living in a country without niggers has softened you, because nobody in a country with niggers would say something as monumentally fucking stupid as >>53797688
>>Are threats of violence the only way you are able to express yourself?
>Exactly what way do you expect me to "express myself" to people who force their way into my home to take what's mine and hurt what I care about?
>>
File: 7rkKbSs.png (582KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7rkKbSs.png
582KB, 640x640px
>>53798326
You were.
>>
>>53798313

Ironic isnt it?

Well Im off to drink superior European beer.

>PROST
>>
>>53798359

Who?
>>
No.

I don't live in a bad neighborhood prone to burglaries.
I take reasonable precautions to safeguard my residence, such as locking doors and windows and hiding valuables. I also don't make myself a target of robbery or violence in a crowd, such as waving money or expensive items around.
I don't go into bad neighborhoods or parts of town that are likely to put me into confrontation.
I don't have any masturbatory dreams of being a John Wayne like cowboy and whipping out my gun and stopping armed criminals.
I am an excellent shot with handguns and rifles, but, in cases such as a school or movie theater shooting, the thought of accidentally shooting an innocent person or being mistaken for the criminal by thr police seems like a much more likely scenario.
I havn't been attacked or mugged in 35 years of existence so I don't really feel an imaginary desperation to protect myself.
I seen guns as tools not as toys, so I have no passive interest in them as a hobby.
Thet are/can be expensive, and I'd rather save my money for other things that I have an active interest in.
>>
It's funny when you guys say the guns are for self defence when they're just to boost your egos and compensate for your small balls and low IQ.

I mean there's nothing inherently wrong with buying a gun but at least be honest about it.
>>
>>53798273
>For the same reason we don't license free speech.
that's completely different...

>an Aussie of all people asking why Americans are against licensing
I own 3 guns and i like in australia...

I made a shitload in the buyback. Thank god for port arthur.

i got 2 olds ones i want to knock off so I'm hoping for another massacre and buyback...as long as they dont take my glock off me :/
>>
>>53798409
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use#Estimates_of_frequency

I'm sure all those hundreds of thousands of people who defended themselves with firearms would've been just fine bending over and taking it like a eurocuck.
>>
>>53798168

CRIME HAS BEEN ABOLISHED!!! BOW DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES AND THANK THEM FOR THEIR SERVICE AND FUTURE SERVICE TO COME!!! SURELY THEY WILL CONTINUE TO PROTECT EVERYONE FAIRLY AND EQUALLY!!

>Just keep clinging to those straws fatman.

I'm 6'1'', weigh 190 pounds, and an electrical engineer that makes 80k a year. Meanwhile you're an unproductive and skilless eurouck (and probably a manlet) who's solely supported by your shitty government and fairy-tale views of the real world. Keep shitposting though, please
>>
>>53798409

did you ever consider that some people actually like guns?

only retards would say what you just said.
>>
I have guns and do like guns but I have not used any of my guns in self defense. My ex-girlfriend did use one of them in self defense, though. On a 300 lb nigger that busted down the door while I was at work. She didn't fire but he turned and ran like she did. I do not think any female short of Rhonda Rousey would have made him turn if she didn't have a deliberate weapon in her hands and specifically a noncontact one. That gun is now hers. She has not used it since then but has successfully used pepper spray twice in that time. I have been proud in each case.

I personally don't keep firearms for defense at this point because I do not need to (I have a few antique guns still and would like a shotgun for skeet and "just in case" but it is about fifth in priority as far as "expensive toys" are concerned). I do keep a fistload in my truck because I work in an industrial area overnight and I often have to make stops that can be somewhat dangerous so it is a great comfort in case I have to pull over for gas or groceries or what have you. I feel a pistol on my person would be overkill generally plus issues with legalities at work. I am not opposed to carrying a firearm if I am in fear for my life, the law can suck a dick with their permission slip nonsense.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 420x273px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 420x273px
>>53798359

>americans have lays
>brits have walkers

I'm starting to thing this whole obesity thing is a cultural issue.
>>
File: 1441594532987.gif (3MB, 400x244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441594532987.gif
3MB, 400x244px
>>53798409

A lot of people do buy guns just for the jollies too...
>>
>>53798462
http://injuryprevention.bmj.com/content/early/2014/04/16/injuryprev-2014-041187.full

Yeah you idiots pull your guns at each all year around I don't doubt that. Does it make you safer? Nope.

>>53798585
>>53798482
Hey retards I said it's fine to like guns (even if the reason you like them is some combination of small balls and low IQ).
>>
>>53798585
>>53798482
The idea of gun ownership as an enjoyable hobby is baffling to most eurocucks. They don't get the sheer joy of having an arsenal, enough guns to go to a range or an empty lot with a bunch of bros and shoot shit while shooting the shit, everyone eagerly swapping guns with one another and firing a large variety of firearms, from semiautomatic military-ish rifles like AKs and ARs to automatic shotguns and revolvers and pistols and all sorts of shit they're not allowed to have.
>>
>>53786775
Nah, I got a pretty rad mini bat tho.
>>
>>53798348
Lol, you are just too retarded to get it.


Anyway, you Americunts are so funny. You say all the time you need that shit for self defense and whatever, because so much niggers, so much crime. But instead of tackling the problem by its roots, you just buy more guns and make it even worse. Just ridiculous.
>>
>>53798634
>paywall
>>
>>53786775
I have 2 shot guns and a 303, I guess they could be for home protection, but I also have 4 nearly 100lb dogs, they would probably rip the shit out of anyone meaning harm before I could get a shot off
>>
File: californiaguns.png (116KB, 671x1676px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
californiaguns.png
116KB, 671x1676px
>>53798680
>buy more guns and make it even worse.
>>
File: gunscausecrime.png (647KB, 642x2612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gunscausecrime.png
647KB, 642x2612px
>>53798707
>buy more guns and make it even worse
>>
im just going to post gun owner stories from australia

>Be 9am on saturday morning
>about to go on morning run with my wife
>doorbell
>cops
>"we're here for random safe and firearm check"
>remember i hadn't bolted my new safe to the wall
>shitshitshit
>"um..im just about to go out jogging...my wifes got something on in an hour so we're really time strapped can you come back"
>wife: "no i don't they can come in now"
>SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
>"no seriously remember that class you've got, plus i've got work i've got to do"
>cops: "that's alright, we'll come in an hour"
>"wife: well at least we can go for our r-"
>get in car
>go to bunning
>obtain bolts
>make it back with 10 mins to spare

freedom land is fun
>>
File: 1345399612466.png (106KB, 658x625px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1345399612466.png
106KB, 658x625px
>>53798749
so much worse you guys

that's why high gun control areas like chicago and DC are utopias
>>
File: 1345750977386.png (85KB, 506x558px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1345750977386.png
85KB, 506x558px
>>53798787
meanwhile rural areas with high gun ownership and white populations are totally NOT the safest places in the country
>>
>>53798707
1. It just reflects a period of 10 years. Ever thought about the long run? Dont think so, cause you're a typical americunt - so thinking logical is not one of your strengths.
2. It's just for California
3. It doesnt reflect other factors. Google "causal relationship"
>>
>>53788254
>scared of inanimate objects

lmao
>>
File: 1364067371974.png (644KB, 1181x814px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364067371974.png
644KB, 1181x814px
guns don't cause crime, niggers do. Crime rate has no correlation in the US with gun ownership by state or county, but is very strongly correlated with majority-black and majority-hispanic populations.
>>
>>53798785
How retarded is your wife please?
>>
>>53798817
>meanwhile rural areas with high gun ownership and white populations are totally NOT the safest places in the country
Pretty safe around my part of the woods, I take it you are being sarcastic, I'm to drunk/hungover interpret your pic
>>
File: 1422590618414.jpg (74KB, 800x1041px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422590618414.jpg
74KB, 800x1041px
>>53798680
>But instead of tackling the problem by its roots, you just buy more guns and make it even worse.

We want more guns therefor we buy more guns. The only problem is we don't have enough guns...

99.8% of or guns are never used in crime. We actually do buy them because we love guns!
>>
File: 1366041785999.png (26KB, 1540x561px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1366041785999.png
26KB, 1540x561px
>>53798890
You did say buying guns makes the problem worse.

>>53798967
Yes, it was sarcasm.
>>
File: 1392736450922.png (1MB, 590x2364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392736450922.png
1MB, 590x2364px
>>53798987
>buying guns makes the problem worse

>Actually, here's a ton of evidence that the problem is getting better despite there being more guns than ever

>WELL THAT IGNORES OTHER FACTORS IT'S TOTALLY WORSE SHUT UP I'M NOT ENVIOUS ;_;
Euro logic.
>>
File: 1443528777663.png (538KB, 850x2850px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443528777663.png
538KB, 850x2850px
>>53799031
>>
>>53798930
The sad thing is, she's a lawyer. I would have though bullshit detection was in her blood.

>be driving back from shooting club
>pulled over for speeding
>cop asks if i've had anything to drink, I said no because I've just come back from shooting
>he presumes I mean shooting up drugs...
>Drug tested
>I say no that's not the shooting I mean, show him licence
>tell him i was speeding since I like to minimise time on the road with them
>mfw he escorts me home and lets me off, before examining the guns saying how he wants a licence himself

straya
>>
File: 1357333893117.jpg (873KB, 1224x1584px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1357333893117.jpg
873KB, 1224x1584px
>>53799079
Reminder that even if you control for poverty, education etc. niggers commit crimes at a rate far higher than whites.

Guns don't cause crime. Armed white populations are not violent. Niggers cause crime.
>>
Gun sales in the US are at record high levels and there are starting to be shortages of guns. If this keeps up the UK and Australia might have to start up gun factories to keep Americans supplied with guns!

NICS background checks:
June = 1.5 Million - New Record
July = 1.6 Million - New Record
August = 1.7 Million - New Record
September = 1.8 Million - New Record
>>
>>53799197
>Niggers cause crime.
Good luck getting anyone to admit that. #blacklives matter yo
>>
File: ChildGunDeaths4_1.png (15KB, 570x668px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ChildGunDeaths4_1.png
15KB, 570x668px
>>53799268

I hate to say it - but yeah.......
>>
>>53793546
>I was born there, half of my family is there,
>>53793879
>My girlfriend is from the states and she totally agrees with my opinion.

>STOP INVALIDATING MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES

Well if your girlfriend says so, why didn't you say that to begin with? And she's a real genuine american? Of course she's right. Glad we sorted that out.
>>
>>53788845
>keeping your guns in a safe
You're a retard
>>
>>53799325
last year here in Canukistan somalian niggers accounted for about 90% of the gun related crime in Canada. There is about 40 000 in the Toronto area fucking shit up, they are basically animals. When the National Post pointed this out..das rassssict mang
>>
fucking ammo prices are almost retarded as keeping your guns in a safe.

what the fuck good is a gun if it's not loaded and easily accessible?
>>
>>53799519
Safe storage laws are the worst, but they're pretty easy to circumvent. Just leave one gun out for yourself, and if you ever have to use it, claim you had it on your person at the time. Not like they can prove otherwise and safe storage only covers STORAGE of guns - carrying it on your person in your property is perfectly legal.

>>53799528
Most violent crime in Euro countries comes from immigrants too. White Europeans would be perfectly fine with guns.
>>
I'm starting to think all these European posters are muzzies trying to engage in psychological warfare... I mean, what other reason could there possibly be? They are trying to get us, the US, to hate our European brothers by posting inane nonsense under their flags, thereby robbing the true Europeans of their only ally and defense who is ACTUALLY capable of defending them. Why else would they shill SO HARD for nofunz?
>>
File: 1444808654530.png (9KB, 551x444px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444808654530.png
9KB, 551x444px
>>53799528
>>
File: 38984.jpg.png (353KB, 502x362px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
38984.jpg.png
353KB, 502x362px
>Euros shitpost about guns
>tons of actual evidence, statistics, graphs, studies posted
>Euros fuck off

How is it this easy to have an entire continent get BTFO?
>>
>>53799636
Some of them are muslims (especially the wildly anti-jew posters), some are clearly just delusional leftists smacking up against cognitive dissonance whenever they face reality. Some are both.
>>
>>53799666

dubtrips muhfugga speak dat truf BIX NOOD
>>
File: 1438365385894.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438365385894.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>53799626
>Safe storage laws are the worst, but they're pretty easy to circumvent.

Rather than wasting money on a gun safe just buy more guns to protect your other guns!!!
>>
File: charlie (2).jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
charlie (2).jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>53799666
Fucking coons have got to go, to bad our gov coddles them just like every other western nation. Pic related my coon biting hound
>>
>>53799797
yeah because I want to have to unlock my safe, remove the barrel/bolt lock and then load it before I can bring it to defend myself? You're such a fucking idiot.
>>
>>53800012
>yeah because I want to have to unlock my safe, remove the barrel/bolt lock and then load it before I can bring it to defend myself?
Those laws are fucking idiotic. Here in Canada you are not even supposed to store you ammo in the same room as your guns, it's fucking stupid and no one follows it
>>
>>53800158
really? even in britain we get to keep our ammo in our safe. what a nonsense law.
>>
File: 27613.jpg (44KB, 570x381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
27613.jpg
44KB, 570x381px
I have a LOT of ammo and I really want it stored in a fire safe place away from my guns and other important things in case there were ever to be a fire. But I do store smaller quantities of ammo inside all my guns :)
>>
>>53800211
>really? even in britain we get to keep our ammo in our safe.
Yeah man , you are expected to have a separate ammo safe, even for shotgun shells. It is borderline insane. It's not hard to get get a firearm here, but once you have some the regulations are crazy
>>
>>53786775
Guns are bad
>>
File: 1443485039699.png (3MB, 1600x2083px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443485039699.png
3MB, 1600x2083px
>>53800211
>really? even in britain we get to keep our ammo in our safe. what a nonsense law.
yeah, but at least Canadians and Americans are allowed to use our guns to defend themselves.
>>
>>53800449
No they're not.
>>
>>53800458
why do americucks get so defensive about their gun laws? I'm quite clearly pro gun, and was having a polite discussion. Kindly take your shitposting somewhere else.
>>
>>53800530
I'm not defensive. I can see you're pro gun.

I just think British laws are insane and well worth mocking at any opportunity. It's not personal.
>>
If you have too many guns to carry around with you and you really want to like put them away I always liked these gun hiding things.

Here is Eric showing how he stores his tiny gun collection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLiWhFTfUCg
>>
>>53800530

because every single fucking day we have to defend our 2nd amendment rights.
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 91



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.