[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SAVAGES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (455KB, 647x695px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
455KB, 647x695px
http://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/first-nations-chief-charged-with-cruelty-over-dog-s-ruptured-eyeball-1.2611967

This chief earns over $80,000 a year doing basically nothing, and yet he can't take care of his pet?

Animal abuse is higher on native reserves than anywhere else in the country. Native reserves and surrounding roads are filthy, with trash thrown everywhere, furniture dumped in ditches, and homes in decay. Natives are typically fat. Their multiple children are also fat and have no comprehension of hygiene and proper diet. Child sexual abuse is very high on native reserves. Natives are often drunk in public, homeless and on drugs. Natives form mock gangs here and pretend to be Crips and Bloods. Natives get money for being native.
>>
Couldn't they have performed some ancient ritual on it to make it better?
>>
>>53769525
I'm sure they poured out a little liquor to honour him.
>>
>>53769383

Maybe you should have thought it over better when you decided to take their land and not exterminate them on the spot.
>>
And then they wonder why so many of their women are so desperate to leave that they serve themselves up as serial-killer fodder for a chance to escape.
>>
YELLOW MATTER CUSTARD
DRIPPIN FROM A DEAD DOGS EYE
>>
>>53769383
I'm fucking moving to Russia.

There at least you have no semblance of justice to be raped before your eyes.
>>
>>53769383
You know what the Indian lost his shit?
BECAUSE THE DOG WAS MARKING HIS TERRITORY! HAHAHAHAHAHA.....GET IT.... .... .. ... .. ... .
>>
>>53772721
auto-correct...Suppose to be *you know why* I'm a piece of shit.
>>
The niggers of Canada.
>>
>>53769651
>On the spot
>Finland
>Knowing North American history at all

Why are you even speaking our language you mongol?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.