[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of seeing these left wingers on /pol/. That shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1438230899941.jpg (27KB, 496x474px) Image search: [Google]
1438230899941.jpg
27KB, 496x474px
I'm tired of seeing these left wingers on /pol/. That shit on Reddit brought all these idiots here.

You authoritarians are getting in the way too. Controlling the masses is degeneracy and counter productive.

By giving hate to faggots, you are giving them a reason to exist and a reason to have a butt-fucking free for all. I don't like them any more than you do, but if you stop bitching about them and just ignore them? They'll fade away. Same with trannies. They all just want attention and want to be that special snowflake. Give attention only to the non-degenerates. It will take time, but it will prevail if you let it.

You leftist faggots blaming the rich for all of our problems? The problem cannot be pointed to one group of people. It's the government, the rich, the poor, women, men, everyone is to blame. However, the government getting so involved with everything and with so many 1%ers with their money deep in the pockets of the US government - that is our problem.

The thing with income inequality, in the United States the government does not have the right to take away people's money and redistribute it. If everyone made the same amount of money, it wouldn't be capitalism anymore.

The only thing to blame are people's stupid decisions. Having kids when they can't afford them. Homosexuality(AIDS, and as a result our taxes paying for treatment), morbid obesity, drug use, smoking, alcoholism.

Things that I otherwise would not have to pay for, I am now forced to pay for in my taxes.

I don't want to be forced to help other people. It's my fucking money that I earned.

I pay enough in taxes. Taxes are supposed to benefit my community, but it doesn't.
>>
>>53748049

My taxes go to the big city up north, so all of us rural folk have to maintain our own roads(Which are state roads). Our taxes that would normally go to our local schools goes to the city up north. My nephew is in high school, taking Spanish. His text book is so old, one of the words it teaches is "Walkman". The picture of the guy holding it is wearing bell bottoms, has big hair and a big mustache. The book is 40 years old.

Some of us Americans hate being taxed, because we don't see it helping us. We see it going to people in places we don't have anything to do with. Instead, the money that comes in from the city the politicians use for themselves. They reap the taxes from downstate and spend it on the city. our past 5 of 8 governors have gone to prison on corruption charges.

So you berniefags need to fuck off with your tax and spend bullshit and get the government out of my life and leave me the hell alone.
>>
>>53748239
then how do we educate these poor decisions out of the general populace? that's the next big step in government, i think.
>>
>>53748918
By letting the people who make the stupid decisions die on their own. The government not giving them handouts.

Let them die. It sucks, it really does, but it is necessary.
>>
File: 1438800321161.jpg (109KB, 475x599px) Image search: [Google]
1438800321161.jpg
109KB, 475x599px
>>53748961
>>
When Trump wins the Presidency and makes America great again. It will finally end.
>>
>>53748239
Preach on brother.
>>
>Have you ever noticed liberals aren't winning to debate outside their hugbox?
>GO BACK TO REDDIT LIBTARDS

You can't have it both ways. If you want lefties to debate, you can't tell them to leave each time you get upset by what they have to say.
>>
File: Opie.gif (180KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
Opie.gif
180KB, 600x488px
>>53748049

I found the lolbertarian gaize!
>>
File: greatpost.jpg (26KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
greatpost.jpg
26KB, 680x583px
>>53750146

>when trump wins the election
>>
>>53750649
I don't mind the redditors here, I would like for them to go to reddit and stay there but I know that won't happen.

I just wish they'd wake up and learn how the world works just a little bit.

>>53750783
>lolbertarian

I wouldn't call myself a libertarian. I still believe in public roads, fire, and police - just at the local level not state.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.