[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every third person in Oslo is an Immigrant.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: White Genocide of Oslo.jpg (110KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
White Genocide of Oslo.jpg
110KB, 980x551px
One third of Oslo's population is an immigrant.
They have a map showing the demographic genocide of whites in the capital.
Recently Aftenposten's local newspaper Osloby have published countless articles on "Living standard inequality" in Oslo. These articles say that the White areas are safe, wealthy and have good schools and is the opposite in the Immigrant ghettos mostly in the east. And are talking about enriching the white areas left because it is bad to have only white schools because they will not be enriched by multiculturalism.

http://www.osloby.no/nyheter/SSBs-levekarsundersokelse-Hver-tredje-Oslo-borger-er-innvandrer-8203608.html

In Stovner, Alna and lower Nordstrand. White Norwegians are minorities and white kids gets bullied and beaten regularly. But that gets no attention besides from the media screaming that it isn't racism when whites are the victims. Calling the parents racist right wingers for moving out. <- Other articles and newspieces.

The report also whines over that the immigrant kids have lower grades and scores in school.
(I wonder why, parents that teach them only parasitism and rape of Norwegians and are of a lesser intelligent race than Whites.)
>Immigrants score worse on all fields within the educational system. It goes better with those who are born in Norway with "immigrant"-parents. It goes even better with those without immigrant background(White Norwegians).

The report. Norwegian of course, but you Swedes and Danes should have no problem reading it if you want.
http://ssb.no/befolkning/artikler-og-publikasjoner/_attachment/242895?_ts=150657d1660
>>
So progressive
>>
File: received_10206685203825407.jpg (13KB, 367x388px) Image search: [Google]
received_10206685203825407.jpg
13KB, 367x388px
>>53729499
Im doing a nursing degree n just bought learn nirwegianbooks n tapes cos I want to move n work in norway...
>mfw I could of just blacked up
>>
File: can you feel it now mr krabs.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
can you feel it now mr krabs.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
>>53729499

welcome to our realm
>>53729567
>>53729790
>>
>>53729499
Pff get on our level.

Over half of Brussels is an immigrant, and 25% is Muslim.

I'll be right here if you need some lessons on becoming more tolerant and progressive.
>>
>>53729912
>The HQuck of the EU
>>
>>53729499
>Norway always makes fun of Sweden
>Norway has more refugees
Fuck off Norway!
>>
>>53729949
I don't make fun of you. I feel for you.
>>
>>53729499
Why haven't you opened your home to these immigrants? Obviously you're racist for not giving them your sisters and/or mother. Don't you know they're all doctors, lawyers, and scientists!
>>
>>53729499
If you have a lot, you have to work harder to protect that.
Scandis are the richest and least defended countries (both in the terms of military as well as not being naive).
It was only a matter of time before those that respect you the least take all you have from you.

This is why I'm not moving to Scandinavia. I think Russia will be a lot better place to live in a few years if they keep their warrior mentality.
>>
You know this is what you get for being ultra-liberals.
>>
>>53729991
>I feel you bro
Aawww thanks you too bro, I must have run into Ahmed posters from Norway earlier.
>>
>>53729499
>They have a map showing the demographic genocide of whites in the capital.
>b-but Oslo has always belonged to immigrants. historically autochthone Skandinavians have always lived in the countryside. Norway has been BUILT by Middle Easterners thus it rightfully belongs to them.
wait for it
>>
Breivik tried to save you.
>>
>>53729499
At least a huge number of the imigrants in Oslo is Swedish and Polish. Not saying the muzzies are few though, I am from east Oslo myself.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.