[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the nigger do it or not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Did the nigger do it or not?
>>
The glove didn't fit.
>>
obviously

glove got wet and shrunk

but hey reasonable doubt
>>
File: sticker,375x360.png (144KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360.png
144KB, 375x360px
>>53715589

Of course he did it. It was only due to the fallout of the Rodney King verdict (acquitting the officers) that created an environment where the blacks of SoCal basically demanded that they "win one."
>>
>>53715589

Of course. He wrote a fucking book about it.
>>
>>53715674
Heard he took a supplement to get as much water weight into his body as possible.
>>
Either him, or his son did it and he helped cover it up and took the fall.
>>
>>53715589

Probably, but that's what a jury is for. Don't act like you wouldn't manipulate some stupid people if your ass was on the line.
>>
>>53715739
this
>>
>>53715589

Here is the answer you seek

http://www.overlookedsuspect.com

TL:DR

His son was a psychopath who was obsessed with Nicole Brown. He always carried a razer sharp kitchen knife and was preparing to be a cook. He wrote weird things in his diary like "this is the day of the knife."

His father fed him a lot of bullshit concerning Nicole Brown. They both went to her home, and the son did most of the killing. The LAPD knew this and also knew they couldn't get a case against the son, so they conspired to take down OJ, who they knew was at least partially responsible for the murders.

So yeah, he kinda did it, with the help of his son.
>>
>>53715689

Will these periodic chimp outs of late only end when we let one murder a white cop and walk?
>>
He dindu nuffin OP, you knows dis.
>>
File: Human Orca.jpg (28KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
Human Orca.jpg
28KB, 500x319px
>>53715818

Frankly, I'm awaiting a a chimp-out that will require a response like the '92 riots. I'm talking full on Military Occupation of a major American city; police state, checkpoints, mandatory curfews. Harboring any wanted felons or rioting suspects will be a felony in and of itself.

Only what CNN was willing (or permitted) to show got out to the public, but with everyone connected to the internet, more "offending" footage will get out. This will cause a snowball effect in other black communities across the country.

I don't want to go all "tinfoil hat / FEMA camps" conspiracy fag on everyone, but it would be such an opportunity to clean out the inner cities.
>>
Ladies and gentlemen of the ALLEGED jury...THIS is CHEWBACCA
>>
>>53715815
Why hasn't his son been trialed yet? Seems pretty legit if you asked me.
>>
>>53715589
Ron Goldman's blood was found on OJ's sock in OJ's bedroom. This fact wasn't challenged at all by the defense. And he was found not guilty.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.