[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey spic here, What are some ways whites are or have been discriminated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1444512092191.jpg (97KB, 551x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444512092191.jpg
97KB, 551x400px
Hey spic here, What are some ways whites are or have been discriminated against? Some bitch is complaining saying that whites have never experienced racism
>>
http://www.ncas.rutgers.edu/center-study-genocide-conflict-resolution-and-human-rights/genocide-ottoman-greeks-1914-1923
>>
File: 1432977364001.jpg (118KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
1432977364001.jpg
118KB, 962x642px
-red/blond whites used to own the entire middle east
-red/blond whites used to own spain and egypt
-red/blond whites used to live in south america
-red/blond whites used to control greece, the balkans, and italy
-red/blond whites are being eliminated unlike east asians, with diversity
-red/blond whites do not like what has happened to them, but attempts to go against what has been happening to them are met with fiery anger

the racism and discrimination aimed at whites is coming from an IQ of above 115, so most people on earth, especially most non-whites, can't detect it, but it is there and present in everyone

for instance, the fact that you are allowed to use electricity without paying a royalty to whites, and that you are allowed to use the internet and 4chan without paying a royalty to whites, is racial abuse
>>
>>53711702
That pic, it's what happens when the ole British Empire decamps and the Papacy moves in, you monkeys are going to do the same thing to the US, will be worse than the freeing of the nignog without a ride home.
>>
>>53711702
Zimbabwe, the blacks burned down all the white farms and raped and pillaged white towns cause the government never followed through on land reforms
>>
Grr there is a meme I cant find. Its basically the niggers in Africa who kicked us out and it then turned to shit for them, I just cant find it. It had a boat, thats all I know.

/r/
>>
>>53713538
Yeps, under the Brits there were farms, work, harmony it was great, but then.... booted us out and it turned to utter utter shit.

Same with Hati, hated the whites, killed them all and now its the poorest place on Earth and a shithole, same with middle East, under the Brits, great, under the Nigger Muslims and Arab scum, trashed it.

niggers, Arabs are not even close to our level of sophistication, they are small minded thick cunts who should know their betters, who are the whites basically.
>>
>>53711702
Look up the Redlegs in the Barbados.
>>
>>53711702
Tell whoever it is to watch that movie called 8 Mile with Eminem in it?

Eminem was hounded and beat up and terrorized simply because he was white and better at rapping than those Detroit mankeys.
>>
File: Robert Mugabe.jpg (115KB, 671x499px) Image search: [Google]
Robert Mugabe.jpg
115KB, 671x499px
>>53713538
>>
>>53713108
>the Papacy moves in
Nigga what?

You actually think Zulus and shit are Christian?

Hahaahahahahahahahah!
>>
>>53711702
Polar bear game

Black-on white vs white on black crime stats

etc
>>
https://youtu.be/fxEweP2TiMk

I love Spitting Image but if only they would foreseen what ending apartheid would do.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.