[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel about America having a "One child"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1427275817651.png (643KB, 976x1628px) Image search: [Google]
1427275817651.png
643KB, 976x1628px
How would you feel about America having a "One child" policy, having to pay extra taxes on more than one child?
>>
File: 1444247778039.jpg (52KB, 398x397px) Image search: [Google]
1444247778039.jpg
52KB, 398x397px
>>53680493
only for illegals
>>
>>53680493
The Feminists would revolt for having their right to fucking breed like like rabbits suppressed, and the dindu's would suffer mass casualties as the weed money goes to taxes.

All in all, I'd be pretty ok watching that go down.
>>
>>53680493

I am going to need the source of that picture. OP please.
>>
>>53680493
at that point we are having hippie burgers, made with real hippies, and since hippes and baby boomers have lost their right to people status, i'm entirely alright with this.
>>
>>53680493
white familys with jobs and education could support several children.
Blacks/white-trash/well-fare trash can only support one child.

seems like a good idea actually
>>
>>53680493

White and black reproduction rates are already below replacement. Hispanics are slowing down, and quickly. The only reason the USA's population is increasing at all is mass immigration, something which hopefully will be resolved soon.

If anything, we should be encouraging people to have children. Because right now, not nearly enough people want to.
>>
File: 1440299945509.jpg (12KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1440299945509.jpg
12KB, 360x240px
>>
I'd be fine with it but I can't think of a way to sell it to the general public.
>>
File: Trump.jpg (160KB, 734x960px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
160KB, 734x960px
>>53680551
A mexican/nigger 1-child policy would be great

Its nothing by spics/nigs at my store with their 4+ spawn wrecking the place
>>
Cool do I get a bonus for having no children?
>>
>>53680493

I'm only sticking with my one daughter. We can hardly afford to have her alone with costs rising, and my wife just got sick so we got some nasty fucking ambulance and medication bills on top of that. Why the fuck would we gamble and have another child when there is ZERO guarantee it's not going to be me that gets sick next? Who the fuck is going to pay for our shit if I'm unable to work?

This entire world is like a shitty roguelike. The RNG determines everything and you only get one try
>>
>>53680973
Yes, you save all the money you would have otherwise spent feeding the child
>>
>>53680973
>>53681078
>giving gays more economic power over those who want to actually prolong the human race
>>
>>53681040
there are people who get good at playing games with lots of probability involved

risk-reward, anon
>>
>>53681199
>Having more economic power by not stressing limited resources
>Bad idea

They already have that power advantage by virtue of no unwanted children.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.