[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if they're only letting in the migrants so they can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1442011352578-b.jpg (65KB, 440x664px) Image search: [Google]
1442011352578-b.jpg
65KB, 440x664px
Hear me out. EU is having a tough time. Germany is, for all intents and purposes, owner of the EU. When did Germany's economy experience the most astounding level of growth?

So what if Merkel and friends KNOW the migrants are going to make crime and poverty shoot up, they KNOW they'll drop the GDPPC through the floor, they KNOW standards of living are going to fall, they KNOW Europeans are going to start resenting all the cultural enrichment.

In a decade, when Europe is experiencing its darkest times in 50 years, then they'll pull out the stats. They'll say "Look! We accepted them with open arms and what did they give us in return? They gave us crime, and poverty, and disease."

Before you know it Reich 3.5 is up and running and nobody gives a shit because unlike the Jews the Syrians and fake Syrians aren't very relatable or well-spoken, not to mention the world is getting fed up with Islam's shit after decades of mindless violence.

What if this is all a temendously complicated gambit?
>>
>>53677714
This theory, i like it. But having to live a decade with all those sandniggers is going to be painful. Like the Americans live with the niggers over there.
>>
>>53677714
>What if they're only letting in the migrants so they can scapegoat them later?
oh, what if.

but it's not.

the plan is as follows:
>spread caliphate to europe
>german and british central banks go under muslim control
>jews start hammering from nyc
>america goes to war in europe for round 3
>china and russia invade north america
>japan goes kamikaze and starts bombing china
>korea surprisingly stable since their all self-centered for korea
>middle east emptied of all foreign troops
>africa still has nothing at all going on
>australia is left out in te cold because nobody cares about them
>mexico tris to invade the us and gets destroyed by texas
>brazil takes guatemala, chile, and peru
>the war lasts for 37 hours before israel samson options
>>
>>53677714
>In a decade, when Europe is experiencing its darkest times in 50 years
Dude, we already have the stats. Neither in Germany nor Denmark did the muslims integrate well. Also they aren't providing money to our social systems but costing us money. This is especially bad since today migrants are largely accepted by leftists due to the fact that we have a strongly aging population.

We already made the mistakes and are making them again.
Merkel said in 2011 that multiculturalism failed but shes an opportunist so today she says the exact opposite. "The chances outweigh the risks blabla"

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiegel.de%2Fpolitik%2Fdeutschland%2Fintegration-merkel-erklaert-multikulti-fuer-gescheitert-a-723532.html&edit-text=
>>
File: 1444239414316.jpg (36KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
1444239414316.jpg
36KB, 500x417px
It's the greatest psyop ever concieved. The slow radicalization of the European population to combat the over population of earth.

Africa will soon become one big gladiator pit
>>
>>53677714
First I fuck yo bitch then I pray to toilet witch
>>
No there is not some overarching plan here.

They are taking the refugees because they believe it to be the humanitarian thing to do. It will bite them in the ass, yes. But there has been an increasing push to be more open to other cultures and people since the end of WW2. It comes about because people want to be seen as doing good, they look to take the moral high ground.

Our empathy is our greatest weakness, it is a given people from elsewhere would eventually seek to exploit it on mass.
>>
>>53678644
So when do we reach the breaking point? The moral high ground is all well and good in times of plenty, but watch how quickly lines are drawn along culture when people get hungry.
>>
>>53678995
It is impossible to speculate when the breaking point will be. I think a major economic downturn would be the first step.

We may not even need that though considering the manner in which lower skilled jobs are getting phased out.

Enough unemployed people and eventually something will give, too much time and too much frustration. We are probably only really avoiding a lot of that now because people are so readily entertained by the internet.
>>
>>53677924
RARE PROXY
A
R
E

P
R
O
X
Y
>>
>>53679430
No need to proxy to reply to a nigger thread in /pol/
>>
>>53677714
We already have million of them to scrapegoat. The jews push them to demand outrageous things and behave like colons.

When shit hit the fan, trust me, muslim will pay. Everyone hate them. Jews have already swifted their alliance and they will be praised as our greatest allies in the incoming race war.
>>
>>53677714
That is still a terrible reason to invite useless and violent strangers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.