[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things Amerifats do.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1444798335956[1].jpg (938KB, 2896x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1444798335956[1].jpg
938KB, 2896x1944px
>be Canadian
>live on US/Canadian border
>start shopping in US for cheaper groceries, gas, etc
>looking for cheese
>come across this
>"PROCESS TOPPING"
>"THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FORMULATED TO MELT"

OH SHIT 'MURICA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!??
>>
>>53653747
Yeah that shit sucks, you've got to check every time you buy shredded cheese nowadays. I blame Kraft, after they made "American" cheese and it sold well they figured they could make any old shit and call it cheese.
>>
>Mexican shreds
awwww yes
>>
File: 1444245236901.jpg (24KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
1444245236901.jpg
24KB, 267x274px
> Dat Google translator spanish
>>
>>53653747
Never even heard of it tbh fam. It will probably still melt though. I'd go for mozzarella istead tho.
>>
>>53653747
>buying off brand cheese

there is no reason to be this poor
>>
>>53653747
Because it's not real cheese. It's a cheese like product. It's cheaper to make and thus more accessible for lower income people.
>>
File: 1333416375816.jpg (38KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1333416375816.jpg
38KB, 251x241px
>>53653747

my freshman year at uni a bud tried to microwave this shit on some chips and it didnt do shit but make smoke.

but thats what happens when you buy from the dollar tree.
>>
File: becausescience.jpg (7KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
becausescience.jpg
7KB, 300x187px
>>53653747
Why, it's SCIENCE! Canadabro.
>>
Stop coming to my country and buying up our milk, eggs, cheese and gas like crazed black Friday shoppers
You god damned Canadians.
Stop sleeping in our Walmart parking lots in your Tents and RVs.
Get the fuck out of here, Canadian scum.
>>
>>53653747
you really had to make another thread you desperate canuck
>>
That explains why, like, some completely name-brand shredded cheeses just burn when you make nachos nowadays.

Gross.

Thanks for the attention, anon.
>>
>>53654096
Where the fuck does this happen. I live right next to the border and only see drunk native americans doing those kind of things.
>>
>he doesnt buy tillamook cheese
someone post laughing anime girls for me
>>
>>53654096

Aren't they those dirty indians?
>>
>>53653747
Only the laziest, poorest and stupid people buy shredded cheese. Buying a large block of good quality cheddar and grating it yourself is far more tasty and gives a better melt then any of that synthetic rubbish they shit ot from machines.
>>
>>53654343

This guy gets it. Just get a cheese grater and shred the shit yourself you lazy fucks.
>>
>>53653747
We sell shit like that near the border in hopes that Canadians fuck off instead of coming here to drive 20mph slower than the speed limit and camping in Walmart parking lots with $500k campers.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.