[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the US govt. shoveling weapons and ammunition into syria.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: rebels.jpg (76KB, 634x357px) Image search: [Google]
rebels.jpg
76KB, 634x357px
Why is the US govt. shoveling weapons and ammunition into syria. They claim airdrops are being given to "rebels" fighting isis. But who knows what kinds of people end up taking all those weapons. In reality America is probably funding both sides of the war.
>>
>>53621873

The USA is giving weapons to the YPG which is a kurdish anti-ISIS militia.
>>
>>53622009
isn't the YPG one of these moderate groups who chased some hundred syrian citizens out of their hometowns?
>>
>>53622009
because your flawless government would never deceive its citizens.
>>
>>53621873
>Why is the US govt. shoveling weapons and ammunition into syria

Because they're fucking retarded.

Syria was responsible for a lot of bullshit in Iraq when the U.S. was there, so I guess some assholes think it's payback time.

I find arming any of those motherfuckers to be completely irresponsible, and if somebody feels the need to fight the Syrian government, it should be done by Americans with ordinance, not some shitbag Haj motherfuckers that are just going to use that shit to kill non-Muslims somewhere down the road.
>>
File: 1444690443575.jpg (221KB, 555x738px) Image search: [Google]
1444690443575.jpg
221KB, 555x738px
>>53621873
> In reality America is probably funding both sides of the war.
>probably
>>
>>53622809
so what are we going to do about it? Just because it isnt directly affecting us right now doesnt mean its not our problem. those are our tax dollars backing the bullets flying into childrens heads. and ill be damned if im going to sit here and let this happen without making my voice heard. Too long has our democracy been raped and defiled, too long i say. we need to unify and let the true american dream of freedom fall upon the earth. we need to change how we fund politics, the special interest of 400 families controls our entire system. And nobody seems to believe that we have the power to change that, its this fact that makes me ashamed to call myself an american.
>>
>>53622009
>moderate
when will this irl meme stop?

every single "rebel" is a terrorist by law. Assad was voted in legitimately. If ya'll wanted to bomb the jesus outta him you should not have fucked up Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya then left the region.
>>
>>53622192
>moderate groups

na fam, they prey on idiots around the world to die for their "struggle"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31796228
>>
>>53621873
>America is probably funding both sides of the war.
thats just our masters doing that, I mean it's a war you expect investment on only 1 side?
>>
>>53622192
Moderate like the FARC. You should see this documentary on the dumbass YPJ units and stupid marxist shit they think they're fighting for instead of just being cannon fodder.

https://youtu.be/2EnWzbQ-qok?t=2121

skip to 35:20
>>
File: 1423841848665.jpg (65KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
1423841848665.jpg
65KB, 500x748px
>>53621873
>In reality America is probably funding both sides of the war

That's the idea.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.