[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GERMAN SPD OFFICIALLY SUPPORTS ISIS NOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: spd.png (232KB, 634x884px) Image search: [Google]
spd.png
232KB, 634x884px
Obviously in germany nobody mentions this, but apparently the german SPD party now offcially supports ISIS and says assad is to blame for everything and ISIS are the good guys.

pic related a screenshot of them complaining about an anti-isis cartoon.
>>
>>53610366

Sorry OP, I can't read Hitler runes

Translate?
>>
>>53610434
They complain that the cartoon is a lie and assad is the evil guy, not IS.
>>
I wish we could just give the Middle East the same treatment we gave Japan back in WWII.
>>
>>53610366
>women and children
>not just 3 men between 20-35 years old
>>
>>53610366
It's true though, I mean, they are absolutely right, Obama dindu Nuffin!
>>
>>53611116
Bomb it to hell and rebuild it? We've already done that
>>
>>53611116
They need the vietnam treatment. Bomb them into the stone age and let them stew on it for a few decades.
>>
>>53610434
first:
missing assad as the most responsible person. Good anyways.

second:
No caricature is complete. But i think it is quite fitting

third:
If you remember that 80% of the deaths are assads responsiblity. But as you say cant be complete

horrible translation. But it gets the point
>>
>>53610366
so who exactly is this EU hand supposed to represent? Cant be the actual EU as WE GOT OPEN BORDERS RIGHT NOW!

Leftists: you can surpass their most insane ideas and they will still complain about doing to little.
>>
>>53610366

another shit thread by a german. I dont know what's wrong with you people. Is it always the same guy?
it literally has nothing to do with what you write. that twitter guy is simply espousing the western idea that it's mainly Assad killing people and only 20% of the kills are from ISIS.

/pol/ is so desperate for german news that these shit threads about nothing from nobody get 50+ replies.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 1125x2001px
>>53611934
You can't blame these cumguzzlers. Their jealous that their puss-ass countries never had the history of pwning minorities. The primary reason they deny the Holocaust isn't because they like the Nazis, but because their countries were busy with autofellatio while Natzys were pwning fags, kikes, Marxists, and gypsies
>>
File: truth.png (267KB, 634x884px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
267KB, 634x884px
>>53610366
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2491x2937px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2491x2937px
>>53611498
Not with a nuke. If that could take Shinto fanatics, it could certainly tame Islam
>>
>>53612848
>shinto fanatics
had a hearty kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.