[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we discuss why is the US the gang rape capital of the world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: frank.jpg (14KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
frank.jpg
14KB, 564x423px
>http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/spring-break-gang-rape-police-reveal-chilling-details-in-effort-to-catch-rapists/story-fnh81jut-1227304409753

>http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/two-suspects-arrested-in-rape-of-woman-robbing-of-man-on-detroits-west-side

>http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/26/derrick-rose-sued-for-gang-rape/

>Recent news

Why are amerifats gang raping everybody they can set their eyes on?
>>
>>53609863
DESIGNATED
>>
>>53609863
SHITTING
>>
>>53609863

>India starts a thread about some other country being rapey
>>
>>53609863
DESIGNATED CHILD RAPE
>>
File: catpooping 45.jpg (372KB, 2196x2275px) Image search: [Google]
catpooping 45.jpg
372KB, 2196x2275px
>>53609863
>irony: the thread.
>>
>
>>
Jesus fucking christ you retard IT"S FUCKING NIGGER RELATED 99% of the time you CUCK
>>
>>53609988
DEspite proof that shows there have been three gangrapes in USA in the recent months....burgers till cry about india.

Rapey bros, enlighten the indians to your ways so we can match the actual gang rape leaders of the world
>>
>>53609863
>Gee Brain, why does this statistic make America look shitty?
>Same reason is does every time Pinky, niggers.
>>
>>53610671
niggers are americans too faggot. Can i just say its the bihari hindis that rape in india and so the rest of india goes scot free?

Be a man and accept the ground realities
>>
>>53610867
Calm down pajeet, none of us speak curry. Now go back to your call center, there's tech that needs supporting
>>
File: sharing-is-caring.jpg (58KB, 518x369px) Image search: [Google]
sharing-is-caring.jpg
58KB, 518x369px
We like to share.
>>
>>53611361
What are you doing here gang rapists? Breaks over get back to flipping burgers for wealthy indians in the US
>>
>>53609863
>niggers

Also
>designatedshittingstreetstan talking about gang rape
>>
>>53611788
Should we start taling about pedophilia? Seems to be the brit cucks national past time
>>
>>53609863
>>53610715
>>53610867
>>53611632
What you don't seem to understand is that most of the perspectives you perceive as "American" are those emanating from our Jew media outlets. They will advance only those stories that fit their agenda, which is undermining what remains of nationalist cultures worldwide.

Thus, India will continue to be singled out for its "rape culture," since that can be used as a wedge to attack traditional Indian values, gender identities, social hierarchies, etc.

What you will not see is any significant media coverage of rapes committed by U.S. blacks, even though that is a serious problem in reality. Shining any light on that reality would run counter to their ongoing efforts to undermine the cultural and political hegemony of whites in America.
>>
>>53612350
There are sane people here?O_O

With Indias population every 7th crime in the world will be an Indian. But still the whole world singles us out. Unfair but the reality. Hence my posts
>>
>>53612852
Yeah, I hear you, Indiabro. Not everybody falls for the propaganda (though most do, unfortunately).

One at least theoretical advantage of 4chan is that we can speak the truth in anonymity, without fear of being socially ostracized or directly attacked by the propaganda machine.

But of course it's usually pretty hard to get any signal through the noise of all the shitposting...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.