[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is passing on a family name important? I am choosing to remain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1431048697_tom-brady-article.jpg (90KB, 467x562px) Image search: [Google]
1431048697_tom-brady-article.jpg
90KB, 467x562px
Is passing on a family name important? I am choosing to remain childless because of the work, money and time sink that are kids and because I want to live my life for me but my dad gives me this carp about the family line dying.
What gives? Is this actually important to people?
>>
>>53588233
I'm in the same boat as you m8,
Its not as if you/we're kings, so just be childless and live a fulfilling life.
>>
>>53589715
Exactly, he should have had the maximum number of kids (probably still can have one) if he was so serious about blood lineage.
>>
>>53589715
>>53588233

A billion years of evolution has let to you and in your weakness you choose to be a biological dead end.
>>
>countless generations of survivors going back millions of years in one continuous line
>break line because feelings

I get it, it just always seems like a shame to me. Its like you're consciously deciding to be the combo breaker in a line of successful breeders going back forever.
>>
>>53588233

If you are white and care about the dark races consuming us, then yes, this should be important to you.
>>
>>53590289
>>53590341

These.

You are everything that is wrong with the millennial.

>1) You
>2) You
>3) You
>4) You
>5) You

The rest of the humanity and all of the predecessors that went through horror and toil to make your existence possible - fucking nowhere.

You fucking ungrateful shit.
>>
Similar situation here. Luckily my brother has 3 kids, one being a son, so our name might last a generation longer. I am not eccentric or uplifting. I would not make a role model father.
>>
File: ancestors.jpg (126KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
ancestors.jpg
126KB, 728x546px
>>53590525

After everything collapses and Europe is purged of non-Europeans we need to reinstate ancestor worship.
Not knowing the struggles of your ancestors is a big deal.

>>53590591
Not being a role model father doesn't stop anyone below 100 IQ from having a child.
>>
>>53588233
You will probably feel differently after your father dies.
>>
If you care so much become a sperm donor.
>>
>>53588233
Could you be more of a milennial?
>>
>>53588233
Yeah, there's just nothing like the feeling of your genes getting carried down through the ages. I'm childless, but I'm going to breed the fuck out of my English-German gf when we get married
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.