[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just want to remind everyone to keep Sweden and Germany in their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (16KB, 630x171px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16KB, 630x171px
Just want to remind everyone to keep Sweden and Germany in their prayers. I, like many of you have been laughing at Sweden's expense for years but it's transitioned, to borrow a popular phrase, to sad.

I spammed 800,000 like many but now that it's like 5million or more I've lost my humor on it...

Anyways just those of you, that have religion, say a prayer for those two nations for the heck of it. They could use some prayer. I'd recommend paying to Jesus and Odin just to cover all bases.
>>
>>53580716
I'd suggest that the white Swedes take refuge in the US, but they'd probably make us even worse cucks than we already are.
>>
>>53581936
Just thrown them into California, give it a few years and then open up the remaining wasteland as a /k/ themed "Safari".
>>
but I thought I was meant to be responsible for all this? Isn't this all to blame on anglos or something? Perhaps I should just hang myself, that might stop the Swedes and Germans mass importing Somalian niggers
>>
>>53581936
Why is every clapper always saying euro's have to migrate to the US to escape brown people? The fucking US is less white and more dindu than fucking europe on all fucking grounds, if anything they'll move to Poland and the rest of eastern europe instead of Dinduland where the white American lives in fortified cities.
>>
>>53580716
have you ever noticed that sweden is shapedl ike a dick
>>
>>53582014
That sounds like a profitable idea. How much do you think we could charge for admission?
>>
>>53582134
The more white people pouring into America, the better, it'll make the inevitable race war all the more hilarious. We can then work together to reclaim Europe. I'm trying to be positive here, sideways France.
>>
Every snide, smug, and obnoxious Swede I've ever come across make me not mind that their country is being subsumed by the ISIS Hordes.

Fuck you Swedes. You have such high opinions of yourself, then fix your own problems.
>>
>>53582134
This tbh

If anything burger whites should return to Europe
>>
>>53580716
i
im already doing it

tfw can't wake up
>>
>>53580716
you're sick in the head to think 800,000 was funny in the first place you fucking degenerate.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.