[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

american history black people: ok so we invented this new kind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mjioyrMi0l1rbpr6ao1_250.gif (2MB, 245x196px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjioyrMi0l1rbpr6ao1_250.gif
2MB, 245x196px
american history

black people:
ok so we invented this new kind of music and we even have cool dance styles to go with it.
what do you guys think?

white people:
it's shit

black people:
ok well fuck you then we're gonna keep doing it because it's ours

white people:
hey everyone check out this fresh young talent bringing a new style to the music scene
isn't it great?

black people:
what the actual fuck

white people:
look... guys... you don't have to be racist about this :/ cmon...
>>
That's a really short history tbh.
>>
File: 1444711949038.jpg (47KB, 599x458px) Image search: [Google]
1444711949038.jpg
47KB, 599x458px
>>53573885
>record labels aggressivly market hip hop and rap to white people and try to make it cool and trendy by inserting it into every form of media
>white people start listening to it
>WTF CRACKAS

Black "logic"
>>
In a hundred thousand years they've gone from primate to inmate with no accomplishments along the way (ebonics, rap, and twerking are not accomplishments).
>>
more like

black people:

>hey we invented something that used a similiar band format to rock and roll called blues music
>that means we invented rock and roll

white people:

>but folk music layed the ground work for blues music and blues bands
>and jazz used a the same band format as our brass bands

black people:

>FUCK OFF IT ONLY COUNTS WHEN IT WAS OUR ACCOMPLISHMENT YOU FUCKING OPRESSOR YOU CANT GO BACK MORE THAN ONE GENRE
>>
>>53574071
Didn't some nigger invent the peanut or something?
>>
>>53573885
wait what someone just decided they could turn a profit off it. it has and always will be shit tho
>>
black people:
ok so we invented this new kind of music and we even have cool dance styles to go with it.
what do you guys think?

white people:
it's shit

black people:
ok well fuck you then we're gonna keep doing it because it's ours

white people:
jesus christ this is the only shit they are playing on the radio. My kids think this is the only music that exists!

black people:
what the actual fuck

white people:
its still shit, but its the only shit they are marketing.
>>
>>53574096
>Didn't some nigger invent the peanut

Nah. I think it stole some, though.
>>
>>53574163

>someone
>>
>>53574032
That pic still cracks me up because of how she looks when they're arresting her.

Like holy shit I keep wanting to think its photoshopped its too perfect.
>>
File: 1444714252514.jpg (88KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
1444714252514.jpg
88KB, 454x340px
>>53574270
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.