[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all jokes aside. What's so bad about jews?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1433046304224.png (2KB, 782x543px) Image search: [Google]
1433046304224.png
2KB, 782x543px
all jokes aside. What's so bad about jews?
>>
>>53564118
Nothing, it is just a meme. Jews are based.
>>
File: 1441316475044.jpg (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1441316475044.jpg
98KB, 400x400px
>>53564162
>>
>>53564118
Muh master race
>>
>>53564118
>>53564192
also their tendencies to pollute others affairs with themselves
>>
They led the inquisition, the October 1917 communist revolution and a multitude of other things.
>>
Nothing. /pol/ is a satirical board, and anyone who doesn't realize it is a newfag

Heil Hitler, 14/88
>>
It's just a meme. The rational behind it is that because so many social justice bloggers and journalists have Jewish last names, all Jews are vermin. In reality, it's just a joke.
>>
File: if he fires he will die.jpg (227KB, 900x504px) Image search: [Google]
if he fires he will die.jpg
227KB, 900x504px
>>53564162
this. i appreciate my jewish overlords. in fact, /pol/ has just endured defamation to the highest degree.

it's just the jews who make you believe we're against the jews
>>
>>53564118
Jews killed Christ.

Since Christ is the truth they abandoned truth and reason by rejecting him…even though they were the chosen people.

As a result the Jews have embraced a revolutionary anti-Christian (and thereby anti-logic/order) spirit that causes them to erode the proper sense of truth and justice in any society they live in.

At its core Protestants embrace dangerous revolutionary Jewish ideals.

Jews hate Christ and therefore hate the natural order of things. They work to destroy the good because they must reject Christ in their stubbornness.
>>
Of course not all of them are bad, but lot of them are overly loyal to their own group than the countries they live in and keep trying to force bullshit like this in the name of advancing their people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iXh28LVZCg
>>
>>53564118

I like fucking with them because they are so sensitive about being rounded up and gassed.

...Though, none of them were ever actually rounded up and gassed.
>>
I don't know man, try asking to Palestinians, they might tell you more about jews; I'm sure it has to do with the fact that since the dawn of time, everyone wanted them dead.
>>
File: 33960image1.jpg (127KB, 1811x760px) Image search: [Google]
33960image1.jpg
127KB, 1811x760px
>>53564118
As Herzl (the father of modern Zionism) and Weizmann (the first President of Israel) both suggested, and as history shows, what is often called anti-Semitism is the natural and understandable attitude of people toward a minority with particularist loyalties that wields greatly disproportionate power for its own interests, rather than for the common good. For every Mark Levin, there are 10 Jewish supermacists whose loyalties align directly against the best interests of the Gentiles of their host societies. Mass third-world immigration and "diversity" for Western nations? 90% of Jews are militantly for it (except in the case of Israel, where more intentional diversity would be bad). Gay marriage? 90% of Jews are wildly in support of it (except in Israel, where 90% are against it, and it is illegal). Banning guns? 90% of Jews can't wait for that day (except in Israel). Increased welfare for new non-white immigrants, both legal and illegal? Jews can't get enough of it (except in Israel). Et cetera. Jews have been naturally-selected for behaving as they do — They feel most comfortable living as just another minority among many other minorities, because when Jews are the only visible minority it is easy for the majority population to see their crimes and other anti-society activities. Their genetics causes many of them to actively seek to undermine and eliminate any racial majority (as with Whites in the U.S. and Europe), which unfortunately leads to ethnic replacement and genocide, etc.
>>
>>53564118
Anyway, as I grew up in a half-Jewish neighborhood, I can tell you that a lot of them are douchebaggy spoiled twats who act as if they are entitled to everything. (Where I live, we call those kinds JAPs - Jewish American Princesses.) Of course not every Jew is like this, but enough of them are so as to have a global impact - they manipulated the US and UN to take Israel for them, and if you dare object to the displacement and killing of Palestinian civilians already living there for generations, you'd be eternally branded an evil antisemitic racist.
>>
There's nothing wrong with jews really, but homosexuals are evil.
>>
File: 1444605734147.png (1008KB, 1350x3570px) Image search: [Google]
1444605734147.png
1008KB, 1350x3570px
something something jews
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.