[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

English National Anthum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (75KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 1136x640px
TFW The American High School Graduation Song is the ENGLISH national anthum! (Not British, English).

Ofc it was invented by the English

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU
>>
Skip to 1:45 and it will lead to the main bit which you recognise
>>
>>53542749
Kek. Nice share Britbong
>>
>>53543119
Thanks, my beloved son.
>>
>>53542749
My god.... It's true. Top kek.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_doAV8bx0xg
>>
>>53542749
Elgar just wrote a little diddle, there is no English national anthem.
>>
Burgers.. Have you got no comment to make on this?
>>
>>53542749
I thought this was your national anthem?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKaJ4b0XYmI
>>
>>53543745
Its not "official" but everyone knows it to be the English national anthum.

Ask any old timer brit what it would be an they will say land of hope and glory.

There is no denying its a English patriotic song.
>>
>>53543874
But it'e still a top composition and was made before Israel was kike land for the second time. I assume you where implying it's a kike song?

It's more from a Chrsitian perspective and Jerusalem is a Chrsitian holy land to be fair.
>>
>>53543888
Shit argument. They might very well say it's either that or Jerusalem, perhaps even Rule Britannia, Heart of Oak.

Regardless, It's just a diddle which fiddles your patriotic quibbles. That's nice, but it isn't God Save the Queen. You know that, I know that so stop bullshitting these nice people for the sake of a petty argument.
>>
>>53543745
Seems like you got rustled, are you an American using a NL proxy or just mad that you have no comparitive influence on the current world's superpower's culture?
>>
Its a beautiful tune
>>
>>53544507
Got a bit over eager there.You might want to keep you pre rehearsed rebuttals for when someone gets actually rustled.

Also neither do you.
>>
>>53544736
Kek.

"Neither have you"

Now i know you are rustled. Telling obvious lies what even a 3 year old could spot.

Tbh most Ameribros are proud of the fact we influenced them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.