[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shouldn't things like transportation fees and clothes be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

If you get an airplane. Why isn't the weight of the passenger take into account?
You have a weight limit for your luggage, so it can become really unfair for those who aren't fat. Someone that weights only 50kg, will have the same luggage limit than those who weight 120 kg. This is unfair.

The same for clothes, doens't matter the size, you are going to pay the same price for any of them. But L or XL sizes do use more fabric and other materials.

If fat people had to pay more for everything, things would be much more fair. Fat people would have an incentive to become less fat. Also this would result into a more healthier population.
>>
but muh genetics
>>
>>53542178
Most of the time clothes above XL do have a larger price, don't they?

Some airlines will charge fatties for the extra seat they spill over into.
>>
Yeah. I'm an average sized guy. It posses me off when I have to sit in a middle seat, and I have fatties on both sides. They don't even respect the middle seat gets two arm rest rules. They couldn't follow them it they wanted because their fat rolls spill over, and their arms flair out on their carcases.
>>
File: Sushi_web.jpg (92KB, 2122x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Sushi_web.jpg
92KB, 2122x1415px
>>53542178
What a whale, you americans are so fat these days.
>>
>>53542434
I was recently on a flight from Houston to Atlanta. When I got to my row, there was no seat. The fatties on both sides were spilling so far into the middle seat that there was nothing left for me to sit in. I just kept on walking and found a flight attendant. Luckily there was a no show and I got to sit in their seat while the fatties got to each have a seat and a half for the price the rest of us paid for one seat. Not sure what I would have done if that no show showed up. There was no humanly way I could have wedged into what should have been my seat.
>>
File: 1444076704817.jpg (193KB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
1444076704817.jpg
193KB, 1024x710px
>>53542434

Ok, people in Europ are fat, except severely fat is rare, but even landwhale would respect and be compressed like good person
>>
File: Melissa+Gorga+Reality+Star.jpg (67KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
Melissa+Gorga+Reality+Star.jpg
67KB, 396x594px
>>53542526
>not being able to tell that's a fat suit
>>
fat people are niggers.
>>
>>53542178
>this is unfair

Indeed it is, it fucking sucks but hey ho.
>>
If you're big enough to need two seats, that's one less seat for the airline to sell.

If you're small enough to only need half a seat, they can't sell the other half of your seat.

That's why airlines charge by number of seats, not weight.
>>
>>53542178
The weight limit on luggage is so the guys that throw your shit into the airplane can do it without breaking their backs, it's not about fuel economy or getting anywhere close to the max load weight of an airplane.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.