[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is 4chan obsessed with reddit and tumblr?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: reddit.jpg (42KB, 674x501px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
42KB, 674x501px
Why is 4chan obsessed with reddit and tumblr?
>>
because 2/3rds of our user base come from those sites. The last 3rd comes from facebook.

They love false flagging themselves, so autists go there and then they "debate" them.

All the raids have brought in so many mouth breathing normies /pol/ is basically tumblr now.
>>
large userbase and relatively close
>>
Because they steal out maymays
>>
>>42088470
It's actually the opposite. Reddit has a 4chan subreddit, while 4chan just badmouths reddit constantly because it's filled with bespectacled faglords
>>
>>42088516
this.
>>
>>42088516

Interesting. I'm not sure I get that logic but okay. I've been here off and on since 2009, stayed on /new/ for the most part to shitpost (and went over to that other site when it went down). However, over the past few years, it seems the word reddit and tumblr is used on 4chan so frequently, it has become tiresome and a morbid obsession seems like.
>>
Reddit is nice but tumbler is suck balls.
>>
reddit is a symptom of degenerate faggotry that will be the end of civilization.
>>
File: faggots.png (25KB, 301x335px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.png
25KB, 301x335px
reddit hosts the fucking atheist community and is filled the brim with mentally disabled normies.
they also seem to have some weird ass obsession with us.
>>
Reddit is multifaceted enough that it's really not so bad.
On the other hand, Tumblr exemplifies everything horrifically wrong with the modern first world.
>>
i look around on tumblr a lot and i've never seen SJW stuff

just cool pictures
>>
File: 1403251775827.jpg (187KB, 956x637px) Image search: [Google]
1403251775827.jpg
187KB, 956x637px
Because it's exactly the opposite of 4chan.

Reddit is a collection of namefag normies that circlejerk in order to harvest as many internet points as possible. It is heavily moderated, and they suck at finding terrorists.

You can easily see how people there try to conform and please the majority so they can get a few precious karma points, instead honestly expressing any unpopular opinions.

4chan is all free expression without having to worry about some dickhead mod banning you, or having a small army of angry soccer moms downvote your next 10 posts.
>>
>>42089855
also spellcheck
>>
>>42089855
also you don't need to proofread on 4chan :^)
>>
>>42089855
Fuck'n truth.
>>
>>42089855
you are right

>karma points
This is what I hate about reddit, you can see that almost every post or link is for stupid karma points. and as you said downvoting evrey post that is different from the opinion of the majority.
>>
>>42089855
10/10 explanation Anon. That's what got me here in the first place.

Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger xD
>>
>>42088516
>/pol/ is basically tumblr now.

wt
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.