[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ukrainian war

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: frogs on the bed.jpg (1MB, 2048x1421px) Image search: [Google]
frogs on the bed.jpg
1MB, 2048x1421px
I wonder how difficult it would be to adopt all those orphaned lolis from ukraine.
>>
i don't really think you can afford to raise all of them on your neetbux
>>
>>38380583
Clearly this is one of the resident 4chan pedos.
Fucking disgusting degenerates should go post on /b/ where the rest of the freak show belongs.
>>
>>38381003
So you would rather have those orphans go into prostitution rings and organ trade, right?
>>
>>38381189
>there are only two possible outcomes
>>
>>38381228
Yeah, adoption or organized crime.
You see any other solutions?
>>
>>38381316
>implying they wouldn't end up worse in your care
>>
Russia has already taken most of them. This whole war was actually a sting to bust the Ukrainian pedo rings but it turns out Kiev itself was actually part of the operation so they had to turn it into a civil war to stop the USA breathing down their backs.
Didn't stop the USA remotely hijacking another Malaysian airlines plane and trying to blame the crash on the Russians though.
>>
>>38381316
Live with relatives?
Slav families are like old traditional families that will adopt orphans of distant relatives.
I would adopt a distant daughter of a distant cousin if i had to because they died in a war in another country.
It's an unexpected burden but family ties do mean something, this isn't America where everyone cares about only themselves.

Regardless I'm sure that in the cases where no family can be found, the government will take care of them.
From what i understand the Russian government has taking most of them.

This idea that they either wind up in the hands of some American pedo or organised crime as the only two choices is a false dichtonomy.
>>
I hope those girls find a nice home
>>
>>38381407
>Taking drugs and living on the streets. Dead at 23 from a gang raid gone wrong while off her head.
vs
>Living with man who loves her more than anything in the world and will fulfil her every wish in exchange for sole access to her sexy fuckhole.

You're right rape is worse than murder.
>>
>>38381567
>in exchange for sole access to her sexy fuckhole.

you're not suppose to fuck your daughter
>>
>>38381567
gotcha! ready for the party van, anon? :-)
>>
>>38381567
>false dichotomy intensifies
You're as bad as those liberals who say that if you don't support gun control you support mass school shootings.
>>
>>38381603
She's not your daughter, she's adopted.
>>38381619
>Implying the police arrest pro-pedos who have no other convictions.
>>38381638
There are probably a bunch of other things they could do with the lolis but when the choice is organized crime vs (pedo)adoption I think the latter is somewhat better for her.
>>
>>38381823
>implying they wouldnt kill themselves instead of living with a pedo neckbeard
they'd actually have a chance to live a decent life in crime
>>
>>38380471
Well if you ever call them lolis in public probably extremely difficult.
>>
>>38382243
I'm sure its as you say and not like thousands of Ukrainian girls have already made it to adulthood and had children of their own after work in the Ukrainian CP industry.
Somehow being the sole fucktoy to a 9-5'r seems a little bit more likely to produce a decent life from but if you insist that everyone who has sex at a young age commits suicide then I'll take your word for it. All those teen mothers from backwaters like the UK really bump up the suicide statistics huh?
>>
>>38381567
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
File: At last I truly see.jpg (12KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
At last I truly see.jpg
12KB, 323x323px
>>38381451
I knew it!
>>
>>38380471
Why are those children wearing make up?
>>
>>38382816
So daddy will fuck them
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.