[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you gamers such dishonest fascists!?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: dihonest_fascist_gamers.jpg (33KB, 470x158px) Image search: [Google]
dihonest_fascist_gamers.jpg
33KB, 470x158px
Why are you gamers such dishonest fascists!?
>>
File: >liberals.jpg (21KB, 520x646px) Image search: [Google]
>liberals.jpg
21KB, 520x646px
>>37646792
ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A DISHONEST FASCIST! CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE SHITLORD!
>>
Can we just have Vidya Crash 2 already? I want to see these self righteous fuckers in the breadlines.
>>
>>37647018
>implying another crash can happen
>>
>>37648237
>Implying it isn't happening now.
>>
>not only are they fascist
>but they're dishonest too
>>
>gawker just keeps fueling the fire.

holy shit what retards just shut up. it's that easy.
>>
>>37652304
dishonest fascists!!

>the SJWs "win" by literally censoring all discussion through ties and threads
>they call us fascists

The razor sharp hypocrisy of the SJW's will never fail to amuse me.
>>
>>37648237
It could possibly happen. Especially if the bread n butter titles become stale, DLC-ridden, short and horrendously expensive.

They're lucky the majority are easily swayed by clever marketing. That trick won't last for much longer if the games themselves become complete shit.
>>
>>37646792
What happened to the narrative that 50% of gamers were female and the industry should start catering to them?
>>
>>37650723
It won't happen, for the same reason that SJW's cannot and will not get what they want out of games.

Video games are a multi-BILLION-dollar a year industry and is beginning to eclipse fucking Hollwood in the entertainment industry as a whole. Intel and the like pulled their adds and only gave a milquetoast response to SJW outrage because, at the end of the day, they know who their core consumers are. Media fuckheads incorrectly thought video games were a Tumblr-esque utopia of diversity, when it is (still) overwhelmingly men (mostly, but not entirely, white men) who are buying the big budget games like Destiny. At the end of the day, the almighty dollar trumps feels every single time, without fail. The feminist wave didn't change Hollywood in the 1980's like some people thought it would, and SJW's won't do it with video games, either. Women and transpeople buy freemium garbage. Even with the rise of shit-tier companies like Xynga and King, they can't hold a candle to juggernauts like Blizzard, Rockstar, Bungie, and yes, even EA, Capcom, or Activision (the fact that they represent everything wrong with mainstream gaming companies is another debate entirely). SJW's can scream and cry all they like, but men can and will pay top dollar for some animated tits, and these companies know it.

What IS different this time around is the fact that they are successfully playing the victim card. Make no mistake, if they win, it will be because we've played into their hands with that.
>>
>>37652485
It was bullshit and everyone knows it. When an SJW is proven demonstrably, objectively wrong, not only will they refuse to admit it, they will act like it never happened.

SJW's play the Scientologists' playbook: Always attack, never defend.
>>
Pastebin you kike
>>
What's the latest on this gamergate nonsense? People are pulling funding from certain sites? Why?
>>
>>37653383
as far as I can tell, it started when some people were mad about racially charged comments by the editor at Gamasutra and so they started a letter writing campaign to advertisers on that site. Intel pulled their ads. Not sure how Gawker got involved.
>>
>>37653730

So let me get this straight. After weeks of pandering to the SJW mob, the sites that welcomed them have been fucked over by their PC attitudes?
>>
>>37653813
the editor is Leigh @l3xander. It doesn't pander to SJW, it is SJW. But yeah I guess so, money is all that matters.

I did a little reading and apparently why Gawker got involved is because one of their shitbag reporters tweeted a pro-bullying joke about beating up nerds (over gamergate) but unfortunately they did it during national anti-bullying week. Somebody forwarded it to an anti-bullying org and all gawker's advertisers and they started pissing themselves.
>>
File: 1410704938783.png (5KB, 442x315px) Image search: [Google]
1410704938783.png
5KB, 442x315px
>>
so how many companies pulled their ads off Gawker already
>>
>>37653918

This is....quite amusing. Live by the sword, die by the TW:swords, I guess.
>>
>>37652442
Almost all games suck.

There's barely any interactivity with things like the environment. It's the whole "Look, but don't touch" deal.
>>
File: PrepareYourAnus.jpg (39KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
PrepareYourAnus.jpg
39KB, 458x458px
>>37646792
Take a good, long look at this, moot. This is the side you chose. You fucked some gawker bitch, only to watch us make these faggots squeal.

Try as you might, moot, whether it be with Canvas, whatever cockamamie shitshow you've got planned next, who you fuck, or which branch of 'cool kids' you think you're hanging out with at conventions, we are your legacy. We are the monster you helped create, and we are going to ensure that nobody ever forgets it. You've seen time and time again that you can't destroy us. You didn't just create a site, you created an idea. Mitchell Henderson? Subeta? Hal Turner? Yeah, you remember them. Of course you do. Long before Jessi Slaughter, Sarkeesian, or Zoe Quinn, they were the first notches on our belts. Belts that you gave us, and that, no matter how hard you try to make everyone forget it, you will be known for.

We're your family, moot. Like it or not, without you, we wouldn't be here. And now that you've taken sides against the family, we are in the process of destroying those you sided with instead. Look at that post, moot. Look at how shocked - SHOCKED - they are that everyone except you can see them for what they really are. Do you want to know the difference between us and them? We admit what we are. We were destroying the lives of people for fun and laughs long before it was cool. We've been playing this game a hell of a lot longer than they have, and you know just how good we've gotten at it. They got some websites to censor us, and in response, we hit them where it hurts the most: Their wallets. The almighty dollar. That which can and will trump feels and op-eds every single time without fail. You know that better than most.

It's not too late to change course. You were laughing at these pathetic cunts with us on /q/. You created /s4s/ as a way of mocking them.

Now you choose them. You want to bury us? Go ahead. Because we'll bring you down with us. And we'll do it for free.
>>
>>37655290

archive this.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.