[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tom Clanspiracy's - The Division

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

This isn't another habbening thread for Ebola. But it has to do with Ebola. It has to do with Tom Clancy.

So Tom Clancy has loosely predicted events before they happen. Ex. (The Ukraine-Crimea crisis, September 11th, Georgian War, OSB's Death/Capture, Westfield Mall Massacre).

Now, his death was on Oct. 1, 2013. He died from an undisclosed illness and the autopsy wasn't performed until 5 days after his death. It takes 5 days for toxins to be broken down and trace-less. Doctor Jim Garrow claims that Clancy was killed, by the current Administration.
C:
http://freepatriot.org/2013/10/10/bombshell-cia-agent-claims-obama-killed-breitbart-clancy/

He may just be an idiot, but puzzle pieces fit.

So now comes the habbening of Ebola, the Tom Clancy's The Division story-line states that a disease spreads on Black Friday causing the United States to collapse. We all know how the nig nogs and po people act like animals on Black Friday. Could it be that Tom Clancy has done it again? Did he predict it in his book, Executive Orders, when Jack Ryan attempts to stop an Ebola outbreak by enforcing travel restrictions and martial law? Is The Division based on events similar to those in Tom's book?

Is it possible Obama is a Muslim? All Muslims want the downfall of the west.
>>
No it confirms that Ubisoft is spending their money on shills like U
>>
>>37289778
This has very little to do with Ubisoft, they're just making the game. The core concepts came from Tom Clancy's novels.
>>
>pandemics have been known to exist as a potential for years

HOLY SHIT THE SMOKING GUN

Great thinking Op, you've cracked this wide open.

Nice source too.

I loved the fallacies such as the alphabets being surprised by Clancy's classified knowledge and them continuing to pay attention to Clancy obviously meant that they were feeling him narratives, and ensuring that Clancy was not disclosing classified information was a concern at all. Quite the leap.
Nice sensationalism, 10/10 would hide in the woods with
>>
>>37290071
*was not a concern at all
>>
>>37290071
In the book, the Ebola virus was spread by Iranian-backed terrorists. The UIR, "United Islamic Republic". The claim from ISIS is it's going to attack the west with manufactured Ebola.
http://www ibtimes co in/isis-attack-us-ebola-jihadists-send-infected-militants-america-spread-disease-reports-610534

There are others that have died without a cause. Breitbart, who was to produce tapes that would give Obama a bad rap. Both were assumed heart attacks.
>>
>>37292234
Everyone knows Obama is dirty.

But it would seem that there are two conspiracy's. And they don't line up very well. You have Clancy and Ebola terrorists, and then Clancy and Obama administration. Why would Obama want Clancy dead?
>>
>>37289668
bampu
>>
>>37292735
IDK, I do like this interview with Jim Garrow, about a martial law by mass terrorist attacks across the nation.
>>
>>37293935
>Forgot link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVJFYkuZW4k
>>
>>37289668
>Is it possible Obama is a Muslim
Obama is a muslim.
>>
I'm still iffy on Dr. Garrow, however the more I listen the more I feel he is informed.
second interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYkoWvBA98
>>
intradesting
>>
File: Spooky.jpg (127KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky.jpg
127KB, 500x748px
>>37295067
I hope you're wrong, otherwise hundreds of thousands could die.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.