[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get the woman of your dreams - relationship advise for men!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 31

File: do i give a fuck.jpg (46KB, 937x655px) Image search: [Google]
do i give a fuck.jpg
46KB, 937x655px
Feminism literally does not matter. Here's how to get the women of your dreams. Are you ready?

Lesson one: Women are like dogs.

This is not meant in any derogatory sense whatsoever (dogs are great!), it just means that just as there are no bad dogs, only bad dog owners, there are no bad women either, just bad husbands who don't have a clue how to treat a woman.

To have a happy dog, you need to spend some serious quality time with it. You need to enjoy doing things with it, and to show it lots of affection. You also need to truly appreciate its willingness to assist you in all the ways it is capable of. If you aren't all that interested in dogs and don't really enjoy the company of a dog and don't even have any use for a dog's assistance, why would you even get one in the first place? It will only make the dog feel unfulfilled and miserable, and a miserable dog will soon do its best to make your life miserable too!

Replace the word "dog" with "woman" in the last paragraph, and realize every word still holds perfectly true.

Some men think a woman can be treated like a TV. They believe they can turn her on in an instant when they wish to utilize her entertainment functionality, and expect her to stay off and out of the way when they have other things to do.

Sorry lads, dogs don't work that way, and neither do women.
>>
File: Woman-and-German-Shepherd.gif (65KB, 423x281px) Image search: [Google]
Woman-and-German-Shepherd.gif
65KB, 423x281px
>>32942861

If you get a dog because you think it would be nice to have someone who is happy to see you when you come home, but don't otherwise care one whit about it, then you'll only end up with a miserable and frankly quite useless dog that is not even happy to see you, because it has no fucking reason to be!

Meanwhile, a happy dog who has a fulfilling relationship with Master will sense telepathically when Master leaves work and instantly gets ready for His imminent return. The dog gets visibly excited, because the most important event of the day is at hand - Master is coming home!! Ho boy!!!

Once again, all of this applies equally to women. She has no tail to wag, but a truly happy and fulfilled woman will always greet her Master with a lovely smile and a sammich, which is even better.

So, how do you get yourself one of those happy and fulfilled women?

Most men think there must be something wrong with the one they currently have, she must be malfunctioning or something, because she doesn't perform as expected. They started out with an adorable specimen who looked upon him with moist eyes, but now she has turned into an evil nagging frigid bitch for some reason. It must be time to return that cold fish to the ocean, right?

WRONG! Nothing could be further from the truth! Your current woman is working precisely as nature intended, it is YOU who are not working correctly! It is YOU who turned an adorable creature into a shrew by not reading the fucking manual! If you fix YOURSELF and change YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR, your woman will start functioning correctly again, automatically! The fault lies 100 % with YOU, and so does the responsibility for fixing it!

tl;dr Please contemplate this statement until you have accepted the truth of it. Then you'll be ready for the next lesson.
>>
Page 5. Bumping once.

No responses after this, and I'll assume you're all set with women. Apologies for assuming otherwise, Anon.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (9KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
9KB, 222x227px
2/10.

-4 points for not putting this in /adv/
-4 further points for giving shitty and incorrect advice, clearly you have a great deal of experience with the women in your head.
-12 for using the word "Advise" in place of "Advice"
+18 for giving me an opportunity to post pic related.
>>
File: flag.gif (4KB, 475x288px) Image search: [Google]
flag.gif
4KB, 475x288px
>>32944537

A bump?

Sorry about the spelling I'm not an Anglophone.
>>
File: 645px-Boxxy_i_am_boxxy.jpg (31KB, 645x600px) Image search: [Google]
645px-Boxxy_i_am_boxxy.jpg
31KB, 645x600px
>>32942861

BOXXY
>>
>>32942861
>>32942901

feminist shill detected. never treat women as dog. if you had cat you know what to do.
>>
>>32942861

MODS LET YOU POST ANYTHING THESE DAYS
>>
>>32942861
>In a relationship for 4 years
>Never stop or lessen the affection shown, or taking her out to fancy dinner, movies, dancing, theater, etc
>She is BORED and says we should split but could still be friends

>Meets and fucks another guy a month later
>Year later comes back with baby from said guy.
>wants me back

NOPE
>>
>>32944768
>>32944809

Again, thanks for the bump(s).

>>32944824

Thread is related to feminism. Everything changed for me when I realized how malleable women are. Men can change women for the better. If you can't mold a woman, then you really can't call yourself a man -- a gossip magazine is better than you.

Let me know when the truth has finally sunk in.
>>
>>32944957
>Never stop or lessen the affection shown, or taking her out to fancy dinner, movies, dancing, theater, etc
>>She is BORED and says we should split but could still be friends

Whatever you're doing, it is wrong.

That is like giving your dog its food without discipline and expecting it to obey you.

Affection is not the only thing a woman needs she needs control. You sound like a beta "nice" guy who is not really nice but instead trades these things in the hope of having sex.

If you're willing to accept that women need more than affection, let me know.
>>
>>32945095

RELATED TO FEMINISM...

HOLY SHIT. YOU CAN MAKE AN ARGUMENT THAT EVERYTHING BELONGS ON /pol/ CANT YOU
>>
In my experience, women are more like cats: if you cum on them, they'll hiss at your penis.
>>
>>32942861
>>32942901
Problem with some dogs is, they don't want to play fetch, they don't want to go out, they don't want anything.
Applies to women as well and it is why I will be laving mine soon.

Anything I tried, any activity I wanted us to engage in was met with denial. All the bitch wants to do is lie on the couch watching shitty TV series. She grew fat, she is boring, she is close minded and doesn't give a flying fuck for anything that's not happening in hear near vicinity.

tl;dr not all dogs are equal and not all dogs will give you same amount of enjoyment. Pick one that's pure breed.
>>
>>32944537
I like this post
>>
>>32945387
*to be controlled

Come on, 4chan. I'm getting bored with you. What do you have to lose?

Let me know when you're ready for the next lesson. But you must first accept that women are like dogs and need to be paid some sort of attention.

That is not all they need though.

(What else do dogs need?)

Think about it, and let me know when you're truly ready to hear the secret to women, so I don't waste my time casting pearls to /pol/.
>>
>>32942861
>when frustrated virgins give advice Pt.XVIII
>>
Women are like cinderblocks, you can fuck them but it hurts.
>>
>>32942861
>implying I could get a woman in the first place

Face it, OP. Women AREN'T like dogs, because dogs are at least sincere.
>>
>>32945507
>Problem with some dogs is, they don't want to play fetch, they don't want to go out, they don't want anything.
>they don't want to play fetch
>they don't want to go out
>they don't want to do anything

Every dog I've encountered does not do this.

And certainly every woman I've encountered (including my wife) is the exact opposite of this.

As for your wife/girlfirend the problem is still a shitty owner (you). You are missing the 2nd ingredient which I have not yet mentioned since nobody wants to hear it.

You'd rather complain. complain.

You'd rather throw your woman out and redo the process (it will happen again, until you realize where the problem lies).
>>
>>32945608
>you can fuck them but it hurts.

Haha mine feels quite nice. Too bad your dog bites you. What a bitch.

>>32945709
>women are not sincere

I really think you have your mind made up not to be happy to apply that statement to all women even the well trained ones.
>>
>>32942861
I wanna fuck a woman not a dog
>>
>>32942861
yeah except women betray you
fuck that, I'm going to be a physician
>>
>>32945732
The fact you did not encounter this does not mean this does not exist anon.
If there's magical advise you're withholding please do share it, perhaps I will understand.

And no, I will not re-do the process. I'm past this stupid shit of providing for another useless human being that can't realize that it lives due to my work and effort.
I can get home service with cooking cheaper that wife is.
I can get sex more often and cheaper (and with more variety) than with my wife.

I.e. there is no reason to force womyn onto yourself until you find this one which will really be perfect in every aspect.
>>
>>32945864

Bad dogs bite their owners.

>>32945860
You can fuck a woman, many woman in fact, if you accept the truth of what I have to say. Just ask for the next lesson when you're sincerely ready.
>>
>>32945953Next lesson plz
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 400x600px
>>32942861
It is plain to me and everyone else ITT that you are a KV

Women are human beings and just like with males, you find out through talking to them whether you'll click or not

People are individuals. Advice like this is bad

If you want to get a woman just talk to as many of them as possible. You'll find that you click with more of them than you thought you would
>>
>>32945573
Just post the damn 'pearls' and stop asking us to be grateful before you continue.
>>
>>32945889

>I'm past this stupid shit of providing for another useless human being

I would be too, brother. But there's hope for you, yet!

>If there's magical advise you're withholding please do share it, perhaps I will understand.

Well since you spelled advice wrong just as I did in the OP, I suppose I should share. Get ready for the next lesson (wall of text incoming)!
>>
>>32945953
my dog has never bitten me and I treat women better
hell, even my turtle loves me because I am a food source full of variety
stop trying to force your bullshit, every woman is different
half witted bitch women aren't worth it
>>
File: game of thrones.jpg (210KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
game of thrones.jpg
210KB, 560x560px
>>32946018

For you, sir:

Lesson Two: Men have power.

You are a man, and the root cause of all your relationship problems, is that you have no fucking clue just how much power you truly have over a woman. This is because men are stronger than women. Not just physically, but mentally and spiritually as well.

This does not mean you are necessarily any smarter than her, or wiser, or more adept at anything. It just means that you are firm and unwavering in your spiritual essence, whereas she is soft and pliable in hers. You therefore have the power to mold her into any shape you desire, and she will easily bend to accommodate your every whim.

So, what happens when an unstoppable force made of fierce willpower (a man) meets a fluffy cloud made of selfless love (a woman)? Why of course, the unstoppable force tears right through the fluffy cloud without him even noticing any resistance! She on the other hand, is deeply affected by the encounter. Her whole existence is thrown into turmoil!

There is nothing she can do against such overwhelming power as yours, and if she is not enjoying the shape you are molding her into, she has but one recourse - to physically remove herself from your circle of influence.

And that's why the majority of divorces are initiated by women. Not because "too much feminism has poisoned their minds", but because their men have all but destroyed them (usually just out of simpleminded carelessness), and they are forced to use the only defense they have: escape.

Are you beginning to understand the sheer depth of RESPONSIBILITY that weighs on your shoulders for holding such immense and terrifying power over another being?

(continued...)
>>
>>32946129

Every word that falls from a man's lips is to a woman as the word of God himself would be to you! She may disagree with you completely, but she cannot undo the sheer power of will with which your opinion is delivered, and thus she will remold herself around it, even when she hates doing so. If you tell her to dance, she will dance, but if she really didn't want to, she'll soon hate herself for it. She won't hate you, she will hate herself, because you are recreating her and molding her into a shape she doesn't want to be in. No-one likes being what they do not wish to be, but you are doing just that to her, over and over.

And that is what eventually turns her into an evil nagging frigid bitch!

Men are normally blissfully unaware of the powerful disruptive influence they can have on a woman, at least until it reaches the point where she is no longer capable of having sex with him. She just can't. Then he at last notices something is wrong, even though he usually has no clue what.

I'll tell you a little story to hammer home the point:

(continued...)
>>
This is fucking terrible

Saged, reported, and hidden

I'd honestly rather see the Elliot Rodger Moroccan harem copypasta
>>
>>32946197

I recently talked to a little old lady, and happened to mention I was building an aquarium. This made her see blood red, and she went into a frenzy like she was a devout Christian and I just announced I was really into putting my penis in other men's assholes. The whole idea of aquariums was obviously as deeply wrong and sinful to her as if God himself had declared them to be of Satan, that much was clear.

So I took on my therapeutic hat and talked her through her emotions on the matter. Eventually we reached the core of it, the root cause of her deep aversion towards aquariums.

As it turned out, she had wanted an aquarium herself many years ago, but her late husband had disapproved of the idea. I nudged her to penetrate deeper, and had her remember the exact moment as it happened.

They were having breakfast, and she had suggested that it would look nice to have an aquarium in the living room.

He said nothing in reply, and looked out the window.

That was all of it. (!)

He never expressed an opinion on aquariums whatsoever, and quite frankly I'm not sure he was even listening. He was probably lost in his own thoughts, she said something bla bla bla, and he looked out the window to avoid being disturbed.

But to her mind, the all-powerful Master of her heart and soul had just shown the utter contempt he held for aquariums.

(yes long post, yet -- but just for you kind Anon)

Captcha:
>strategies csparip
>>
>>32946235

What can a woman do at that point? Well, she can decide, this is it, I will NOT change my opinion on aquariums! And then she can take out a divorce over it. Or, she can do what a woman always does until she can bear it no longer, remold herself around her husband's will and change her opinion until it fits with his. She did the latter, and reprogrammed herself to hate aquariums for the rest of her life. That way, she saved the relationship, but at a terrible cost to her own sense of self.

Women do this kind of thing all the time!

Every time a careless word falls off your lips, every time she spots a frown on your brow, every time you curve the corner of you mouth. Every single time, she draws some kind of conclusion what that was all about, and remolds herself around what she perceives to be your will. It sounds completely insane from a man's perspective, but she is a woman, and you did want one of those, didn't you?

Then learn to deal with it!

You do this by taking extreme caution with what you say and how you react around a woman. Correction: she can see through all your clumsy attempts at pretending, so you better take extreme caution with what you actually feel around a woman, because she will always notice your true feelings (if not necessarily the true cause of them).

(last post and tl;dr coming next)
>>
>>32946296
The husband to the old lady I just talked of did feel uncomfortable and disturbed by her suggestion to get an aquarium, probably just because he was attempting to have some solitude and drink his morning coffee in peace, but he reacted negatively nonetheless, and she picked up on it instantly. Women always do.

You cannot react negatively to a woman without horrendously bad consequences, not even in the most subtle way imaginable. Your opinion is a huge deal to them!

You have to realize that women are emotionally vulnerable beings that need protection, and there is no greater danger in your woman's life to protect her from than YOU. No-one else can hurt her as badly, because you are the guardian of her heart. So you must be very careful with how you treat her. Be her Hero, by holding your own inner villain at bay at all times.

The short of this lesson:

There are three phases in an unenlightened man's life:

1. Everything seems to be just fine

2. She suddenly refuses to have sex anymore. WTF?

3. Divorce

The relationship can still be saved and transformed into divine perfection, even years into phase 2, if you start doing things right. More on that next lesson.
>>
>>32946025

KV == kissless virgin?

The fact that you have that image on your PC means you collect fap fodder. I remember those days.
>>
>>32946081

Sounds like you want to be unhappy no matter what. Not going to argue any further, if that's your choice.
>>
>>32946329
I see men constantly treat woman like shit and they get all the action.

You may have a good point but I'm not going to go head over heels for a woman when all they do is sweet talk to my face and fuck the next jerk they see. They even have a bitch to us that men treat them bad, when they are the ones that go after the men that treat them bad. It confuses me.
>>
>>32946329
Some of your points make sense, others are completely nuts.
Woman are capable of critical and independent thinking.
If any of them is not, she does not deserve to be with a man. That would be a parasitic connection where woman have to do everything she can to justify she's basically sucking man's resources to sustain herself.
>>
>>32946444
I am not unhappy
I found my happiness studying medicine
women can go fuck themselves for the time being
>>
1/10 analogy

Dogs are loyal
>>
>>32946445
>You may have a good point but I'm not going to go head over heels for a woman when all they do is sweet talk to my face and fuck the next jerk they see

Then don't go "head over heels" for a woman, you woman.

>They even have a bitch to us that men treat them bad, when they are the ones that go after the men that treat them bad.

Every woman can be put into permanent obedience if you have the skills to change them. It is a man's job to bring order into the world, but that's for another lesson.

If they can be manipulated by the media, their gossip magazines, and so on -- then you have no idea what the power of a real man can be. Sadly, their gossip mags is better than you. Maybe later you will become a man if you can accept these simple truths and more. But those will be saved for later lessons.
>>
>>32946481
fellow medbrah reporting in
have you seen eyes wide shut?
>>
>>32942861
Please do not bring a dog to this level. If a dog is unhappy in life it will not actively seek to make you unhappy, that is an offensive statement and should be reserved only for women.

Dogs are generally benevolent and tolerant unless actually abused. This is the polar opposite of a woman.
>>
>>32946582
my mediblast
I haven't
is it good?
>>
>>32946447
>Woman are capable of critical and independent thinking.

Of course they are, I never said they were otherwise.

>Some of your points make sense, others are completely nuts.

I don't think you read any of them or else you would have seen the part where I say women are intelligent. And her intelligence should be used. And you can use her intelligence, her creativity, for your benefit. But that lesson comes later, of course. For those who want them.
>>
>>32946627
Came here to post this. I mean, would THIS try to make your life miserable? No. It wouldnt. It would STILL love you unconditionally unless you're actually abusing him, and even that takes a while to have an effect.
>>
>>32946675
its great if you like Kubrick
its a realistic look at the dynamic between the sexes
the protagonist is a new york doctor whose wife has probably cheated on him
super interesting film
>>
>>32946481
>I found my happiness studying medicine

That's great. I was happy studying for many years. One day I realized I was lacking something and I was not designed to be imprisoned in a box. After graduating I realized I could have done both if I wanted (studying and enjoying the company of people). But it was my choice not to.

Are you studying medicine at this very moment? No you are browsing 4chan without a timer.

You think that when you are rich you will get a woman who will respect you? You are very naive indeed.
>>
>>32946627
That's a trait of humans who feel weak, not just women. Passive aggressiveness allows for a small feeling of control when you feel powerless otherwise while being hurt. Another aspect is them taking their unhappy situation personally, as though everything that has happened to them was the intention of someone, and they place all the blame on the most obvious cause and then feel the need for 'revenge'.
>>
OP is correct

fact is women want attention, as much as men want sex
>>
>>32946782
not the same guy but I time my study periods
4 hours every night minimum
women generally are the bane of my study schedule and well everything that requires discipline in my life
i dont have time to fucking train another human being just so they dont fuck me over
>>
>>32946854

It definitely sounds like you're not ready to take care of a woman. Probably do not have enough time to pay enough attention even to a dog in the right way.
>>
Tips on talking for autists.

Small talk is retarded, but it's there to get a feel for a person when you don't know what each other will be interested in talking about. All you have to do is feign interest by asking basic questions about them. The golden rule for 'normal sounding' conversation is make what you say relevant to the current situation for the other person.

First time meeting, they will be wondering what your name is and roughly who you are. Small talk serves this purpose. After this, the hard part is finding something relevant to the situation to say. This is much easier if you are at work, or at some club or library or whatever. Just ask a stupid question you already know the answer to get the other person talking. Getting them talking is the key to them enjoying the conversation. Everyone can talk about themselves, so that's what you ask them about.

I used to fail by saying things that were only relevant to me, or just stating something about myself without asking them anything. It makes it difficult for the other person respond, they get uncomfortable and the conversation dies. I also used to hold myself to too high a standard. I had a self-image of intelligence and humor I wanted to project, if I couldn't think of anything I considered 'worthwhile' to say I wouldn't say anything. Eventually I learned to let go after realizing nobody judged me as harshly as I did myself. Saying something stupid puts everyone at ease, just don't ALWAYS say stupid things.

A very important point is to keep your tone and facial expressions light hearted. If you are asking a lot of personal questions about the other person, you can seem TOO interested unless you inject some humor or cheerfulness.

The main reasons people talk to each other are to feel good, and form bonds. Most people do not talk to sound smart, 'deep' or attempt to impress. Some people do, but it isn't enjoyable to be on the receiving end of it.
>>
File: cmicsfee.gif (189KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
cmicsfee.gif
189KB, 320x240px
>>32942861
>>
more lessons please?
>>
File: AdVitamins.jpg (139KB, 379x546px) Image search: [Google]
AdVitamins.jpg
139KB, 379x546px
>>32947087

Lesson Three: Women want to be used.

This is one of those things men have great difficulty understanding about women, because it is so alien to their own perspective on life. But the thing is, women really do want to be of use to others. They crave the opportunity to serve. It is as if there is a hole in them that needs to be filled, and YOU fill that hole whenever you find them useful or pleasing. The greatest gift you can ever give to a woman is validation of her existence, it's as if you possess the power to give a woman a deep sense of purpose she cannot easily attain on her own. Your validation strengthens her sense of self, and she'll love you to bits for it.

That's why a happy wife does so much for her husband and children and expects so little in return. It is never about striving for equality in the sense of a "balanced equation" for her (as it would probably be for you), it is about her feeling fulfilled in her role. If she is fulfilled in her role and feels appreciated for her service and feels deeply loved and respected as a wife and mother, then the "equality balance sheet" can be waaay out of whack, and she'll never even notice!

So what if her husband is a fat jobless slob and she has to support him by working full time, and then come home and cook and clean the house for him to boot? A woman does not mind such things, AS LONG AS SHE IS FEELING FULFILLED!

This feeling of fulfillment stems from her being seen and appreciated. The amount of work she has to perform has nothing to do with it, the only limit to a woman's capacity in that regard is the number of hours in a day.

Unhappy women may often complain about a lack of equality in their relationship, but that is simply because they are unhappy and do not feel appreciated, it has NOTHING to do with keeping track of who provided what service to whom, and in return for what!

to be continued...
>>
>>32947197

Unhappy women may often complain about a lack of equality in their relationship, but that is simply because they are unhappy and do not feel appreciated, it has NOTHING to do with keeping track of who provided what service to whom, and in return for what!

Women simply do not keep score of such matters! They only keep score of how things make them feel, and fiercely so for that matter. But if their life feels good to them, then it is good, end of story.

Let your wife "slave" away for you if you want to, but never ever look away in shame over your own lack of contribution. Meet her eyes, not ashamed for yourself, but proud of her! Watch her work and admire her openly for her fortitude and skill and creativity! You can certainly offer a lending hand from time to time, it will be appreciated, but it is actually optional.

It's very important for you as a man to realize this, because the worst thing you can ever do to fix your ailing relationship, is to attempt to do whatever she says you should do. She has no idea what she wants, she is a woman!

If she knew what she wanted, she'd be a man!

When your woman is nagging about you never doing the dishes, then you can do as much dishes as you like, it won't change squat. She'll probably just nag twice as hard about the laundry. This is because the words "you never do the dishes" might sound in a man's mind like "you have to do your share of the dishes", but it really doesn't mean that at all. Instead it means "you don't appreciate me! I'm working my ass off for you, and you don't notice! Waaaaah!! You don't love me any more!"

It's your lack of noticing that is the problem here, not the lack of fairness in an objective sense. If you start doing the dishes half of the time instead of fixing the real problem, then you will likely show even less interest in what she is doing for you, because you think "you're even" now, so she has no right to complain!

Male thinking...

(continued...)
>>
>>32947261

What does she care about being even? She cares about serving you, and being appreciated for it!

Appreciate your woman when she is doing the dishes, and she will not mind doing them, whether you do your part around the house or not. What you do or don't do has NO relevance whatsoever to the issue of her happiness, no matter what she says!

In fact, it's useful to NEVER take what a woman says at face value. She is expressing her feelings, that is all. If you approach everything she says from the perspective of trying to understand and validate her feelings, more or less ignoring the usually misleading surface content, then your marriage success probability just leaped 10,000 %!

Men often think "to serve" means to be a slave, but that is a very distorted perspective. It is a very male perspective on a very female virtue, to be exact. The female perspective is different, because while you as a man are largely lost inside your own inner Universe, and mostly annoyed when you are forced out of it to connect with others, a woman is always deeply connected to everyone and everything around her.

It is not wrong for you to be cut off and isolated in your own mind as you are, that's the way you have to be to fulfill your purpose and be a man.

But a woman is always part of everything around her in a way you can scarcely fathom, and you need to understand this.

To a woman, the phrase "to serve" really means "to be a part of all that IS and know and live your purpose". She is always acutely aware of being part of all that is, but she is not necessarily aware of her purpose, unless a purpose is given to her. She has a hard time making out her own thoughts and emotions from those of her surroundings, and that makes life confusing.

(cont...)
>>
>>32947005
Its not worth it in the West
women are plugged in to their bullshit media 24/7
as soon as you discipline them they have hoards of people instantly at their disposal to tell them that their boyfriend is an asshole
i can take care of a woman just fine trust me on that
I totally agree with everything you have said
i have time in my life to fuckoff on 4chan so im pretty sure I have time for a dog
dealing with a shitty western shrew woman will completely drain the virility of any man
their is something fundamentally wrong with the base state of western women today
>>
File: why do i even try to help you.jpg (66KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
why do i even try to help you.jpg
66KB, 848x477px
>>32947296

The consequences of this intimate female interconnectedness with the Universe are twofold:

1. A woman has access to deep innate wisdom, and has an inherent potential of effortless artistic self expression and creativity you could never dream of matching. Don't even attempt to compete with her, allow her to use these wonderful gifts to serve you instead!

2. She is like a ship without a captain, she is severely lacking in the ability to steer her own course, so she needs YOU to fulfill that role. A ship without a captain isn't sailing anywhere, and a ship that isn't sailing anywhere is not feeling fulfilled, because it knows it was built for the high seas.

P.S. I was intending to describe how to be a positive leader in your relationship in a more hands-on fashion, but that will have to wait for the next installment. Sorry about the detour!
>>
>>32947332
>women are plugged in to their bullshit media 24/7

Dude I live in one of the most feminist countries next to Sweden. Human nature can't change. Maybe it works so well for me because there are so many feminists repressing their true nature? Think about it.

If not, more for me and others like me.
>>
>>32947013

When dealing with women, remember they only care about how they feel. If she gets positive feelings in your company she'll want to be around you, so make jokes, give her fun/excitement, and pay attention/listen. All women are insecure (some hide it better than others), so minimize her negative emotions while she is with you with competence & reassurance, and she will come to depend on you. Attachment is the same as addiction/withdrawal for women. Don't let her feel too comfortable though, and definitely don't let her feel above you in any way.

Women are initially attracted to men they see as a notch or two above them in the social hierarchy, although the criteria they use to judge this can differ greatly between them. Some women that have been previously hurt by men above them will convince themselves they want someone non-threatening and below them on the scale, but this is them wanting to avoid something else, and not what they actually want.

They want to be treated like a princess, but only by a prince or king.
>>
>>32947443

To begin with, never give the impression that you are desperate for sex. She'll think that is the only reason you are talking to her and won't feel 'special' if you are attractive, and if you aren't she'll see you as a potential rape threat. Never show any attraction to other women around her. Never show off, boasting or generally giving the impression that you are trying too hard to impress her will also be a huge turn off. So does showing more interest in her than she displays towards you, although not to the same degree. Don't be desperate to please her either, just be aware of her feelings. Don't shower her with hollow compliments, make one or two (non-creepy) meaningful ones to demonstrate that you like her. Make everything SEEM effortless (until already in a long-term relationship where you make 'exceptions' for her).

Make small talk and ask questions about her and what she's been doing recently. In-jokes are gold if you can establish them, as they tick the 'have fun' and 'share a connection' boxes on a woman's list of priorities. If you aren't that talkative, watch films or do other activities with her rather than face to face meals where silences can be awkward. Try to seem relaxed and comfortable with yourself. Silences don't have to be awkward. Don't make a move until she has been in a visibly good mood with you for the whole evening. Alcohol will greatly hasten this process, and often just starting to dance with them while you are both drunk will escalate things, but beware of coming across as 'rapey' and watch out for signs that she isn't interested. Lots of women lack the confidence to say no directly. Also, if you wait too long and miss her signals (stares/smiles/touching), she will assume you aren't interested.
>>
>>32947406
I live in southern california, so I think I know what im talking about
theres no pussy shortage for me though
i have 3 dates planned this upcoming weekend with the explicit understanding that sex is going to happen
I dont want to live so vapidly though, I want to have a fulfilling relationship and thats impossible given the conditions of the modern american woman
>>
>>32947332
>as soon as you discipline them they have hoards of people instantly at their disposal to tell them that their boyfriend is an asshole

Isolate them. It's very easy.
>>
>>32947493
>Never show any attraction to other women around her.

This is pure bullshit. Women go nuts when u keep them on edge with jealousy. When they see you flirting with another bitch it gets them soaked and want to compete for your affection.
>>
>>32947569
so take their phones and delete their twitter instagram facebook snapchats etc etc etc?
>>
>>32947513
>I live in southern california, so I think I know what im talking about

I'm sorry you have to live in America.

>i have 3 dates planned this upcoming weekend

Yet earlier I thought you said you were isolated in your room studying with no time for women? Sounds like a bullshit to me, along with everything else you said.

Also, I see some Poisoning of The Well going on:

>>32947013
>>32947443
>>32947493

Well it looks like you've decided not to be happy, /pol/. Nothing more I can say but good luck and keep doing what seems to be working for you (nothing). I have a happy life.
>>
File: 1406118473482.jpg (12KB, 225x257px) Image search: [Google]
1406118473482.jpg
12KB, 225x257px
Everything OP typed is complete bullshit because it is typed from the perspective of a woman and no matter what a man does or how he treats her, she is always going to get board and seek someone else.

There is no trick to it and anyone that tells you otherwise is a woman or doesn't know what they are talking about.

They are like niggers, fundamentally all the same. And you can either continue to deal with it or cast women aside as something you don't need.

There is only one way to be truly happy and it comes from yourself. Searching for it in a woman, or fulfillment in a woman for that matter, is vain, futile, and will always end in misery.
>>
>>32942861
>>32942901

Thanks OP
>>
I have a friend that has the exact opinions as you. Hes a miserable cunt now with a hot horrible gf that he thought he could mold. Where your shit falls down is that a humans is a bit different to a dog in the sense that a lot of her metal development has occurred long before you are even on the scene. dogs have predetermined temperaments depending on breed. Maybe you can change 50% of a dogs behavior but that's about it. Same with women, you can change a bit but another man (father a lot of the time) has already gotten in there.
>>
>>32947493

not bas so far... more please.
>>
>>32947762
im on summer break right now
i can give you a timestamp with my hospital ID and EMT/ambulance driver license if you need proof of my lifestyle
or the timestamps of the text convos I had with these women
i dont have time to train a woman to not fuck me over is what I meant
I want a wife material gf, not a vapid whore that I use to masturbate though thats all it seems I have time for
>>
>>32946129
Carl Jung called certain personalities, even though they are more common in men than in women, female personalities. I happen to be one of them (ENTP) what would you advise me as far as the firmness and unwavering part?
>>
>>32947673

That's the idea. Actually, funny story.

My wife was addicted to IRC (we met on a gaming channel) and I told her to switch networks. She did. When we would fight I would sometimes catch her back on that network chatting to old friends but eventually got her back on my side.

I pretty much told her we don't need to use social networks anymore because of all the trouble they cause us. Plus full of drama and miserable people like ITT. I told her this was a requirement for being with me.

Eventually we just talked on skype daily (made her make a new account and delete all her old friend list). We decided to meet IRL after many voice chats and she lives with me now. Made her stop talking to her parents. I am her world.

Told her we were done with the net
>>
>>32947976
I don't really care about you or women, but you should read this:
http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2009/10/don_draper_voted_most_influent_1.html
>>
>>32947918
>i can give you a timestamp with my hospital ID and EMT/ambulance

Sorry but I stopped reading. No offense but I don't have much interest in your life too busy living mine with my lovely wife who serving me happily right now (we're about to eat lunch)! i might go afk but i'll be back soon if this thread is still here
>>
>>32947762
You seem to think that unless we follow the doctrine you have presented, that we won't be happy. This implies that your whole concept of happiness revolves around women.

True, sex is one of the main desires we have, but it isn't the only one. What would you think of a person who carefully outlined the recipe for their favorite food, and then when people questioned it, he said "Well it looks like you've decided not to be happy"?

I can also tell you take pleasure from feeling intelligent, as you wouldn't be posting all this 'advise' otherwise. Obviously this is also another need that leads to a sense of happiness when fulfilled.

There are many different desires that when fulfilled lead to happiness, it's just that the desires that go unfulfilled for extended periods of time grow in magnitude, and begin to take on an exaggerated importance. Were you a bit older than average before you finally had success with women?
>>
>>32947963
>I happen to be one of them (ENTP) what would you advise me as far as the firmness and unwavering part?

Ah, I am INTJ!

Let me tell you something. Bullshit confidence goes a long, long way with women!

Remember: she cannot see inside your head. She will test you, and it is quite testing indeed. But never waver. Just be firm, and bullshit her that you are not shaking inside. She will eventually crumble.
>>
>>32947976
I could actually see this working
but that is some serious investment into a woman
i think my problem is that im a relentlessly self improving elitist jackass type
putting that much effort into a woman is just not cost effective I have that problem in a lot more areas of my life too
i dont pursue mastery of my talents because the amount time relative to improvement will drop off considerably after an initial stage of improvement, kinda relates to the Dunning Kruger effect if you know what that is

while im on this topic ive read that many ENTJs have this same problem haha
>>32947963
you need to stop being perceiving and start being judgmental
this will make you more decisive and attractive to women
just call it how you see it and dont make compromise
i noticed that as soon as I started to really judge people for their stupid decisions I became better at making them myself and more convicted in my actions
it sounds bad but it works
>>
I believe there is wisdom in what you say , i've seen it myself

However, i do have one question, with a dog you love them as a companion but you never quite love them as unconditionally and deeply as they love you.

Does the same hold true for a women? My biggest goal in my life beyond my career is to find that kind of love, does it exist? (And no, i recognize that I have to be the "master" in the relationship)
>>
>>32948153
>come to me for advice because I know everything!
>i dont give a fuck about anyone here because im a bitchmade fuccboi

okay so we know youre trolling now cool
>>
>>32948160
kek, pwnd
>>
If you are reasonably attractive with a nice body and a big dick like me, women let you get away with ANYTHING. Im unemployed leeching off her and play videogames all day without making any effort to find a job, but since i have a large penis , square jaw and a six pack, she doesn't give a shit and only says that she loves me .
>>
File: 1393884004948.jpg (172KB, 633x440px) Image search: [Google]
1393884004948.jpg
172KB, 633x440px
>>32942861
>there are no bad women either, just bad husbands who don't have a clue how to treat a woman.
>>
some dogs can be religious, some dogs can be anti intellectual. Where even the slightest suggestion that she should read something is only met with hostility.

Because women are not dogs, women are mostly human. Only a small subsection of their psyche is like dogs.

They still have culture in them, dogs dont have culture. They get affected by marketing, dogs dont get affected by marketing. They have ideals in them, dogs cant become Spartacus, dogs cannot into democracy or communism. Dogs cant describe gods, universes, planets, evolution.

and thats why females are so problematic. They are neither really human or dog.
>>
>>32948540
I do that, but I have an average dick and a beer belly. I do have an admirable mind and understand how to control her through her own needs though.
>>
>>32946782
I have two free weeks left before resuming my studies

imprisoned is the one who feels so, as the truly free will continue to be so even inside a box

and if you think studying medicine has only monetary merit, you are the naive one here

rest assure women are the least of my worries
>>
>>32946777
I'll give it a look later
sounds truly interesting
might read the novel if it reaches me
>>
>>32944809
>if you had cat you know what to do

Never get one in the first place unless I live on a farm where it can catch rats and similar vermin?
>>
OP is right, but I don't expect bitter MRAs and "YOU JUST HAVE TO FIND YOUR PERFECT ARYAN WAIFU" Stormfags to listen.

You have to be able to back up your confidence though too. If you're a 300 pound unemployed neckbeard, she's going to spot the incongruence between your status in society and how you treat her.
>>
>>32942861
Thank you OP, for this glorious public service announcement. Now, anons have no reason no to get the women of their dreams.
>>
>>32948160
based anon
>>
Unlike most women, a nice dog has a good pedigree, though.
>>
>>32948160
>>32948160
>You seem to think that unless we follow the doctrine you have presented, that we won't be happy.

Falsifying it without trying it will continue your loneliness and your mishaps with the opposite sex. Would you like to continue or get this aspect of your life solved?

I have hobbies and stuff if that's what you're wondering. But this thread is not about me. My wife and I still game a lot and that makes us both happy.

>Were you a bit older than average before you finally had success with women?

Yes and these advices are based upon many many years of doing it wrong. I went through what many of you all are going through now. I am writing down the lessons I will one day share them with my children.

I obviously keep more lessons in my journal, but I do not think they will be appreciated very much, here. But the above should get you started. GTG now. My wife made a beautiful Scandinavian lunch (pickled herring with onions, mustard and rye bread). Might be back in a bit to read some responses but may not reply
>>
>>32942901
i miss my dog now :(
>>
>>32948669
OP's an arsehole. He's roughly correct, but he gives advice like he's the only man on earth who knows that women are looking for a rock to anchor themselves on, and he makes it sound like women don't have any clue what's going on.
>>
>>32948380
No response?
>>
>>32948639
it certainly reached me
the scene where kidman tells cruise her dream was fucking frightening
she essentially tells true feelings about him

that she would rather fuck attractive strangers
that she has no respect for him despite him being a fucking 10/10 doctor
no matter what your status is women will resent you and think of you as a joke when youre married
theres a big theme of having to train women too lots of imagery of beta kitty programming if youve heard of that
fucking awesome movie you definitely should watch it
>>
>>32948785
>gamer
>don draper
>met his wife on the internet
>yuropean
>he does it for free
>>
>>32948888

Real life is not a movie stop watching fictional ones as your source of your relationship advice. Complete waste of quads.
>>
>>32948888
fuck sleep deprivation meta-analyses
I'll watch it right now
>>
File: 1404156632717.jpg (351KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1404156632717.jpg
351KB, 500x511px
>>32948959
>he does it for free
kek
>>
>>32949005
I would definitely agree with you but
>kubrick
possibly the most obsessed with realism director that ever graced the 'mainstream'
his films are works of art that touch upon our understanding of the human condition
much more than just a film for entertainment purposes
>>
>>32949035
its nearly 3 hours long kek
good luck brah
>>
>>32946296
>What can a woman do at that point? Well, she can decide, this is it, I will NOT change my opinion on aquariums!
I think her opinion on aquariums is immaterial; what really upset her was her husband's apathy. It's the same feeling anyone has when you ask them a question you're certain he heard, but didn't care enough about you to respond. This feeling is magnified if the person who doesn't care is your spouse.
>>
>>32948785
The fact that you have assumed I was trying to falsify what you said about women, and from there assumed I have never tried your methods and am therefore lonely and still have mishaps with women, just shows how hypersensitive you are to criticism, especially when I only criticized your assumptions of those that didn't treat your posts with the reverence you felt they deserved. If you require validation, here - most of what you said will work on the majority of women. Not all, but most.

I'm glad you feel you have overcome your insecurities by finding a woman weak enough to submit to your will, and then cut her off from all other competing influences out of fear of losing control of her. Congratulations.
>>
srs pls go
>>
>>32949289
B A S E D A N O N
>>
>>32942861
>2014
>not riding evola's tiger
you don't need to be manipulative(effeminate/omega) to have a good relationship with women and those that require it are usually trash
>b-b-but women must be weak and submit to be loyal
weak men for weak women i guess
>>
File: classy dita.jpg (114KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
classy dita.jpg
114KB, 480x720px
LESSON FOUR: Create your own supermodel! (or how to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear)

Now we are finally getting to the beef of this little series of essays!

You want your woman to be beautiful and talented, and your woman definitely wants to be beautiful and talented too, so why not make cunning use of your innate power over her to make both your wishes come true? Remember, she is already constantly remolding herself to your demands as she sees them (by interpreting all the signals you give off whether you know it or not). This is already happening, and you can't change it, so why not take conscious control over the process and send out signals that are actually conduicive to some desired goal?

Why not, indeed!

Realize that there is practically NOTHING a woman will not do to please her man, once he has communicated his desire effectively. Some men are naturally skilled in this, and some of them take so much selfish advantage of it it's frankly heartbreaking to see. Just think about what hoes will do for their pimp...

But male power is not intrinsically evil, you can use your power over your woman for good if you so choose!

You see, you have already torn down your woman over the years by not being sufficiently aware of how you affect her. I'm only suggesting that you reverse this process and start building her up again. It is easier than you think, precisely because a woman will do anything for her man. Think about it: If a hoe can pick up Johns every day to keep her pimp living in style, then - by God! - your woman can become pretty and start feeling good about herself again for you! Never doubt your woman's ability to accomplish anything you set her out to do!

Now, let's make her pretty again!

(cont...)
>>
>>32948785
You are confirmed for a major queer who lets his wife take him up the butt.
The fact you are tripfagging as don draper just shows the you have no respect for mad men as a good tv series and just thought don was an alpha male and someone you should try to emulate.
You are a retard who spends his time on pol trying to push your moronic ideas onto polacks who barely give a shit.
Good luck with your wife, i suspect she gives you the courtesy of lubing up her strap-on before she rams it into your dilapidated arsehole.
>>
>>32949504
mah nigga
gotta hold yourself up to that olympian ideal
>>
>>32948862
>>32948380
Don't hold exaggerated expectations, especially of love. There is no such thing as unconditional love.

That said, you can love each other very deeply, just bear in mind that the one who feels they are loved more than they love the other will feel like they have the power in the relationship. This can put off many women, but the only thing you have to do to avoid this is never let on just how much you actually feel for her. Give her some reassurance that you care deeply for her, but also leave room for her to doubt how strong your attachment is.
>>
>>32942861
Fidf pls go
>>
>>32949516

I assume your woman wasn't half bad looking when you first got her, after all, there was something about her that caught your eye. I also assume she has since let herself go completely, because that's what usually happens. Since you now know that YOU are actually 100 % responsible for this sad state of affairs, let's do a quick recap of how you managed to send her signals that instructed her to stop caring about her appearance:

-She asked you which pair of pants to wear, and you grunted unintelligibly and didn't really look. That signaled to her that her appearance is of no importance to you.

-She showed off her new haircut and you failed to comment positively on it. That signaled to her that you don't find her attractive anymore.

-She wanted to buy some piece of jewelry, and you grumbled that it was a waste of money. That signaled to her that she is worth very little to you, and you don't think she's pretty enough to deserve to wear nice things.

-She asked you to zip up her dress when you were going to a party, and you didn't take the opportunity of kissing her in the neck as you used to. That signaled to her that you don't want her anymore.

I could go on and on adding 500 more examples (as could your woman if you were to ask her...), but I'm guessing you got the point already!

So how do you reverse the damage you have inadvertently caused through a being a complete doofus?
>>
>>32949516
>>32949733

Forgot my trip.

Final lesson comes soon, if wanted. It is about money.
>>
>>32949779

Nevermind, /pol/. You're a lost cause. I'm reminded why I quit the Internet. Miserable worthless people everywhere. Hope this helped some, take care!
>>
>>32949779
Do it faggot.
>>
Happened to catch this post:
>>32949235
>I think her opinion on aquariums is immaterial; what really upset her was her husband's apathy.

This indeed! You will do well brother and sorry I do not have the time to reply to posts I've missed.
>>
>>32949978
cmon nigger.
>>
>>32949924
have fun playing videogames with your wife you bitchmade effeminate faggot
ill enjoy my vapid sluts and life of actual purpose in medicine
>>
>>32949924
There are many of us silent, listening to your experience.
Tell us more.
>>
>>32949924
>forgot my samefaggness
kek
>Nevermind, /pol/. You're a lost cause
/pol/ is one guy surely
> I'm reminded why I quit the Internet.
booohooohooo they don't care about my gay opinion
>Miserable worthless people everywhere.
including you
>Hope this helped some, take care!
It gave some laughs, y-you too
>>
File: historical reenactment.jpg (107KB, 634x505px) Image search: [Google]
historical reenactment.jpg
107KB, 634x505px
>>32949974

One last lesson, for you, but then I'm gone!

EXTRA SPECIAL LESSON

Money won't help you!

I'm never going to compare women to dogs again in my life, promise, but allow me to expand on the idea that women are like boats for a while, just to dispel the myth that it's all about money.

As you know, wealthy men seem to always get all the best boats.

There you are, completely crazy about boats, and you can't afford one! Life is just so unfair! And boats are stupid for only going with wealthy men!

Do you recognize yourself in that line of reasoning (well not about boats, but about women)?

Then I got news for you! All those wealthy men couldn't handle a boat properly if their life depended on it! Sure, they can just waltz into any marina and wave their wallet around, and then they'll sail away with the fanciest boat there, all while you are just standing there drooling over her fine bow lines and feeling like a total loser.

But do you know what usually happens later?

The wealthy fool tears up her rigging in strong winds and rams his price into a reef. After just a couple of seasons of his blundering stewardship, she is a total wreck, and the only thing he can do is scrap her and take his wallet for a ride to the marina once again. The new boat looks as stunning as the first from where you're standing, but if you were to look more closely at her, you'd see it's all just cheap plastic. The wealthy guy is being taken for a ride.

(cont...)
>>
File: ayyy lmao.jpg (9KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy lmao.jpg
9KB, 283x178px
>>32950161
Have an alium for yer efforts.
>>
File: reenactment 2.jpg (93KB, 736x488px) Image search: [Google]
reenactment 2.jpg
93KB, 736x488px
>>32950161

Money can't buy seamanship and good sense!

Now what if I were to point you to another guy, someone who doesn't have a penny to his name, and tell you that he is the proud owner of the most stunning boat you'd ever see? He has sailed and cared for her for years, she's in better shape than ever, and she's the envy of every other penniless would-be mariner in town. If you saw her, you'd think she was waaay out of his league, and yet she is all his!

What if I were to tell you his secret, and how you can do what he did? Would you listen?

Well, you're in luck, because here is what you got to do:

You look around and locate some torn-up wreck no-one wants. But you are smart, and you are looking beyond the superficial surface blemishes, you are scanning for quality that might be hidden under a botched paint job. You check the scrapes and scratches, and find that she is made of seasoned Honduras Mahogany! Remove that hideous layer of plastic paint, and her true beauty would shine as a beacon! Sure, the railing is broken and the rigging is shot, but that can be fixed! You found yourself a real keeper!

(cont...)
>>
File: 1406093090114.jpg (414KB, 1317x854px) Image search: [Google]
1406093090114.jpg
414KB, 1317x854px
>>32950227
You should post it a few times again so whoever didn't see this could get it.
>>
File: viking4.jpg (90KB, 799x543px) Image search: [Google]
viking4.jpg
90KB, 799x543px
>>32950227

So you ask around with a beating heart to see if she is available. Someone scoffs "oh, that knocked-up wretch over there? Haul away her rotting hull, and she's yours!"

Yesss! You are now the proud owner of a very fine boat, and she even came with the coolest little dinghy you ever saw! She just needs some work. Strip the paint, sand down the blemishes, apply some clear epoxi coating, find a quality rigging someone didn't need for her, repair the railings, buff the brass...

It takes years, and it's a lot of hard work, but the end result is so worth it.

One day, YOU are that guy who doesn't have a penny to his name, but who is sailing a stunning beauty that is the envy to every other penniless would-be mariner in town! And how she handles! An old sailor sees you beat her against the stiff wind and mutters approvingly: "Aye, that's a ship that reads her Captain's mind if I ever saw one!"

Are you hearing me brother? If not, look up those models you admire without their makeup and and you will see.

I am gone now.
>>
>>32950316
>le shape your women
it's the same as a fucking sex doll, trash
>>
>>32950316
alright everyone
lets all go get some trashy women with emotional baggage and repair them now :^)
dont worry that Jamal pumped her ass nightly for 6 months until she got prego with his hellspawn and left her for good theres still some beauty worth it under there :^)))
>>
>>32949978
Thanks, anon. I really appreciated your advise.
By the way, I'm not this anon >>32950002
>>
>>32950606

hehehe, "she's still got some ileage left in her"
>>
>>32942861
If women are dogs does that mean I can hit her when she starts acting up?

Because that's how dogs work.
>>
>>32942861
SRS, please, this is not how human beings work. Both genders have different genetic imperatives you know. Alpha fucks beta bucks all that stuff.
>>
>>32950606
Lol yeah

OP thinks people are stray dogs and boats
>>
>>32950724
sure her cunt is loosened and her tits are saggy but underneath that youve found yourself a real keeper!
>>
File: 21jrsm0.jpg (30KB, 545x604px) Image search: [Google]
21jrsm0.jpg
30KB, 545x604px
>>32950724

The OP does have a point. Many men all go after the same women, when in reality those women are all taken. In reality there are lots of qt3.14 "beta women" who maybe are not the best woman you think of your marriage material (too shy or too plain) but have the potential to be.

Pic related.
>>
>>32951046
>women
>posts jail bait
well, there is potential once she grows
>>
>>32951199
SRS, get the fuck back to reddit.
>>
>>32942861
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/29846806/
OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt3EmtTe990&list=UUZIgI-6qybhMnzpFhz5P8XA

and a video illustrating his autism.
>>
>>32951247
no fuck you titted manchild
>>
>>32951046
She doesn't look plain imo
>>
File: plaine jane.jpg (24KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
plaine jane.jpg
24KB, 400x266px
>>32950316

Pretty much this. Think about it, Anon.

"Men seldom make passes, at women who wear glasses"
>>
>>32951046
>suggests woman in pic related
>doesn't know the story behind it
ISHYGGYDIGGY-DOO
>>
>>32951199
how can you even tell how old she is by looking at her? she's fully developed, could be 18
>>
File: 1385876880916.png (646KB, 704x557px) Image search: [Google]
1385876880916.png
646KB, 704x557px
>>32951302
>>
>>32951338
I fucked a plain jane, she was emotionally unstable and promiscuous as all hell.

Best lay of my life though, at the very least.
>>
>>32951373
nope titty monster
see
>>32951356
>>
File: 1344751132226.png (436KB, 750x545px) Image search: [Google]
1344751132226.png
436KB, 750x545px
>>32951338

Dayuuuuuum OP was right. We only had to listen! ;_;

So many QTs passed me in my life. Fuck.
>>
fuck

this thread still lives.

Op, your game is shit, it might be good for you, but autists on this board trying to copy your shit will fail miserably.
>>
>>32951338
men constantly make passes at all women
like 80% of women are having sex with 20% of men. the other 60% of men get laid not so often when between relationships. and 20% of men never get laid at all, not even by the 20% of women who are willing to go beyond the top 20% of men. and when i say top men, i just mean the most dominant men
>>
>>32951338
Well, for instance you'd be expending resources for the spread of genetic material that isn't yours, the quality of the cunt is substandard, and since genetic material of previous partners is premanently lodged in the cunts brain she's clearly substandard for mating purposes.
That, and she's more likely to be unfaithful, the whole alpha bucks n beta fucks strategy.

Yes you could probably break the cunt, but it is generally very difficult to indoctrinate a person to go against their biological imperatives. It'd basically require 24/7 propaganda, or some more "hands-on" brainwashing. heh.
>>
>>32945387
How on earth do you 'discipline' a woman? The moment you start trying to punish her for anything or to withhold your affection, she'll think you're mean, or cold, and don't care about her any more, and she'll just leave.
>>
>>32951368
she was 17 in that pic
>>
>>32942861
BOXXY!
>>
>>32950316
>So you ask around with a beating heart to see if she is available. Someone scoffs "oh, that knocked-up wretch over there? That boat doesn't want you, no boat will ever want you."
great advice for the kind of guys that can get women in the first place though
>>
File: 1363981526242.jpg (39KB, 393x376px) Image search: [Google]
1363981526242.jpg
39KB, 393x376px
>>32942861
>Women are like dogs.
>mfw I referred to a girl in high school as a dog because of her behaviour
>mfw she's turned into a super SJW now
>>
You are right but pain is just as important as pleasure. You have to discipline well, apply pain when it's merited, apply pleasure when it's merited. When she's acting up you should never accommodate her you need to tell her off/ignore her/throw her out etc. When she's acting well you provide her with love, encouragement, and your manly abilities like reasoning and giving life advice, carrying heavy shit, provide housing and food for her (of course she must cook for you). It's very important that she looks up to you as the authority, that means you will be responsible for her and what she does but in return she must do what you say, she would be kinda like your child. Of course if you do something wrong you sincerely apologize, it's not meant to be abusive but rather a mutual relationship with proper gender roles.

If you do this correctly it wont be a problem at all and she cannot have enough of your cock, it's like you trigger a primal instinct in them.
>>
>>32951545
see
>>32951466

It's never great advice to pay full price for damaged goods. Said cunt would only be good for a one night stand.
>>
>>32948367
>>32948325

>you need to stop being perceiving and start being judgmental
Well, you've probably noticed me before in the past -- I'm the guy who gets aggravated when people begin talking about Jung's cognitive types without understand the cognitive functions he posited. You very well may know of the functions, but I feel compelled to elaborate instead of complain:

"Perceiving" types can sometimes be a misnomer. There are four main cognitive functions: iNtuition (proclivity for abstract thought and a basis for T and F to gather information), Sensing (proclivity for tangible/concrete thought and a basis for T and F to gather information), Thinking (proclivity for analysis of non-personal [that is, factual and logical, rather than emotional] data), and Feeling (proclivity for comprehension of emotions, either of your own of that of other's). Each of these four has two "flavors," if you will, in that any can be either oriented introvertedly or extravertedly, thus yielding eight cognitive functions total. According to Jung, everyone has four of such eight functions, and their proficiency with using them is varied. For example, an INTJ's dominant function is Ni (introverted intuition); they can use this all day and better than all other types, save for one: the INFJ (who also has Ni as a dominant function). Other functions decrease in their ease of use.

Here is a *very* brief description of two of the judgement functions:

Ti: Primarily uses logic to operate. Deals chiefly with comparisons, and thus is most adept for understanding how systems work (when using information from intuition) or how parts fit together (when using information from sensing) on a conscious level.
Te: Primarily uses facts to operate. Deals chiefly with external information, facts, and figures. Te prefers to gather as much information as possible to attack a problem rather than enveloping it (as Ti does).

[cont.]
>>
>>32951469
Never be passive-aggressive. Be direct and be specific, and always when you correct her tell her how she should act instead of how she's acting now. Don't back down. Don't apologize.

At first she'll just go straight against you and call you a fucking asshole or whatever.
Stage 2 is she will go passive agressive as fuck "why are you so mean to me wahhhhhh"
If you pull through you go to stage 3 where she will submit to you, then you give her pleasure, maybe hug her and say it's ok just as she doesnt do that again or whatever. It's important that she genuinely apologizes, nothing passive-aggressive like "i was sorry i was saying that but you kinda deserved it", don't accept that shit, she has to submit to you and actually apologize for real, she might cry but it's ok, disciplining is not fun but it's necessary.

Of course you must provide something for her, if you are not providing pleasure to her (by being socially competent and sharing your person and everything else that entails a relationship) she will have no reason to stay if you discipline her.
>>
>>32951739
Stop with this horoscope faggotry jesus christ dude. It's completely pointless. You can be an INTJ or whatever and be a total chick magnet and fuck a new girl every other day. That shit doesn't mean anything and you can change your habits and behaviours.
>>
>>32951446
citation needed
>>
>>32951780

True dat. I've known people who retake the test after some years and they get a totally different result.
>>
>>32949733
>-She wanted to buy some piece of jewelry, and you grumbled that it was a waste of money. That signaled to her that she is worth very little to you, and you don't think she's pretty enough to deserve to wear nice things.
Absolute faggotry. I hope you didn't buy her jewelry you pathetic beta fuck.
>>
>>32951739
Continued (I promise this is leading somewhere):

An INTP, for example, despite being a perceiver, actually has a judgement function as their dominant preference: introverted thinking (Ti).
So, while the INTP is much more friendly than the INTJ (due to the INTP's extraverted feeling function), INTP's can make some people feel uncomfortable in that essentially most of what they do when they're in a new surrounding, presented with a new problem, or are meeting a new person, is in fact *to judge*. This is not done contemptuously or with any malign intent, but simply as a default cognitive process.

A little word of encouragement: I am myself an INTP, and often judgements can be positive; you needn't be adept at understanding topology, manifolds, or physical tensors in order for me to think highly of you.

I thank anyone who took the time to read my (admittedly lengthy) posts.
>>
>>32948937
Women will act like dogs if you train them correctly.
>>
>>32951969
faggotry faggotry faggotry

go to /fa/ and read your horoscope there
>>
>>32951969
>I am myself an INTP

No shit, dude. The scientist.
>>
>>32947976
>Made her stop talking to her parents. I am her world.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Were her parens abusive or are you the abusive one?
>>
>>32951780
It was based off of empirical observation, and I've found it to be very useful.

One can predict one's cognitive type with brain scans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGfhQTbcqmA

I will probably make a thread dedicated to the theory of Jung's functions sometime later this week, as it seems I'm the only soul here who either knows or cares.
>>
>bbut feminism
>bbuutt the joos fault

Tfw /pol/ likes to play victim just as the feminists. Man up
>>
>>32947768
beta faggot who cannot keep his woman in check detected
>>
>>32942861
>Women are like dogs.
don't insult dogs like that
dogs are loyal companions
dogs don't judge you, by the car you drive
dogs don't think they are entitled to half of your family's estate
dogs don't cheat on you every day
dogs don't spend all day looking for someone better than you.
dogs don't blame you for their unhappiness
dogs forgive you if you forget what day it is
dogs don't want 1000 shoes
dogs don't want jewelery
dogs don't constantly ask you if they are fat
dogs just want to love and be loved
>>
>>32947493
full on autism

accommodating to the dysfunctional demands of the modern feminist woman is retarded

enjoy your neurosis
>>
>>32952002
>>32951780
>>32951886

see >>32952076
>>
>>32952079

Nailed it. The only reason Jews and feminists have power is because of race traitors and betas anyway.
>>
>>32952076
You're a hopeless faggot if you think analyzing this shit will help you get girls, or help you with anything else in life for that matter.
>>
>>32950016
muh medicine
>>
>>32942861
>hide your power levels
>dress casual
>be funny
>have money
>get pussy
>>
>>32942861
You know what I love the most about this thread? It's so complicated to get women and easy to get men. Getting women is like driving up a hill, with all those scary twists and turns. But getting men is like ...just strip down to your undies and men are all over ya. Fascinating, truly.
>>
>>32947013
More neurotic faggotry.

What you need to do is to just let the conversation have it's course and stop being afraid of fucking up. Stop neurotically trying to self-censor your thoughts, just say whatever is on your mind.
>>
>>32952009
Many INTPs on /pol/ and elsewhere are in fact mistyped. They see it as the personality of Einstein and Descartes and they jump all over it. Most of these unknowing imposters are ISTPs and INFPs.
>>
>>32952217
Because women are like children. There is no equality. This shit is simple biology. This is why all this equality bullshit is so wrong, what's the reason for a man to contribute to society one iota if he cannot have a woman? Men need to be in charge of mankind and men need to be in charge and be accountable for women, letting women decide shit is like letting children ruling your home.
>>
>>32952217
>le no gays exist
>>
>>32952153
>You're a hopeless faggot...
Ad hominem.

>[do] you think analyzing this shit will help you get girls...
No. It will help you understand how they think and give you the ability to predict how they will behave.

>or help you with anything else in life for that matter.
Not everything studied needs practical application, though you've not presented a case as to why my contentions are anything other than potentially plausible.
>>
>>32952088
my sentiments exactly after reading OP's shit.
>>
>>32947976
Them be some warning signs of an abusive relationship.
>>
>>32946129
>This does not mean you are necessarily any smarter than her, or wiser, or more adept at anything. It just means that you are firm and unwavering in your spiritual essence, whereas she is soft and pliable in hers. You therefore have the power to mold her into any shape you desire, and she will easily bend to accommodate your every whim.
Bullshit, men ARE smarter than women.

>And that's why the majority of divorces are initiated by women. Not because "too much feminism has poisoned their minds", but because their men have all but destroyed them (usually just out of simpleminded carelessness), and they are forced to use the only defense they have: escape.
Bullshit, most divorces are because of pussy beta faggots boring their women.
>>
>>32952338
>This shit is simple biology.
>children have progesterone/fsh/lh/estrogen/hCG/somatomedines/SHBG/prolactin levels of a woman
hue
>>
>>32952338
>what's the reason for a man to contribute to society one iota if he cannot have a woman?

...sometimes I really wish I were a dude just because 'simple biology' proclaims men are smarter, but how am I supposed to be interpret this statement. Oh how I wish I had a manly man brain maybe I'd truly see the logic in what you say. I give up.
>>
>>32952406
>Ad hominem.
It's not an personal attack, it's a descriptive adjective of your behavior. I'm not using it as an argument, I'm just saying that you are a neurotic faggot who thinks like a woman, and you need to fucking stop it.

>No. It will help you understand how they think and give you the ability to predict how they will behave.
No it won't, this is as useful as reading horoscope. You are literally reading the male version of cosmopolitan. Fucking look at yourself.

>Not everything studied needs practical application, though you've not presented a case as to why my contentions are anything other than potentially plausible.
Enjoy your women's magazines, you stupid autistic pseudo-intellectual
>>
>>32952501
Because sex and care is a fucking need, and for men especially sex is a NEED like eating or breathing. Men that go for long without sex get fucking neurotic and depressed. Of course men are smarter than women. Men built everything, men created all the infrastructure and and methods and theories and mathematics and fucking everything else. Women have to be pampered like children all their lives and rest on the shoulders of men to be able to achieve any fucking thing beyond simple labour, and even then they almost never come up with anything new, they just further develop inventions that men have created.
>>
>>32952499
>children have progesterone/fsh/lh/estrogen/hCG/somatomedines/SHBG/prolactin levels of a woman
I didn't say that you stupid little shit. Are you a woman?
>>
>>32952638
So are you upset that women never do anything and when they try to do something they completely fuck it up or....are you upset that they are always doing something, and sometimes the shit they do never amounts to anything?
Seems to me you're just looking for a reason to complain. I thought only women did that.
>>
File: Mad-Men-Teasers.jpg (27KB, 631x291px) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Men-Teasers.jpg
27KB, 631x291px
I'm back, and this thread has devolved into chaos, as expected.

>>32952638
>Of course men are smarter than women. Men built everything, men created all the infrastructure and and methods and theories and mathematics and fucking everything else. Women have to be pampered like children all their lives

Wrong. And that's an insult to my intelligent and creative wife. In fact, my woman DOES MORE WORK THAN I DO.

You have no idea what you are talking about and seem to be parroting some bullshit I've heard elsewhere online.

I you all are in need of another lesson. Incoming!
>>
>>32946235
>>32946296
>>32946329
This is more faggotry.

OP you got some things right but here you are absolutely wrong.
The husband was right in ignoring his woman's shitty idea of an aquarium. The whole story just screams that she doesn't respect his authority, if she did that disapproval would have been the end of it.

Your tip-toing walkin on egg-shells ideas are fucking horrible and extremely destructive to any kind of relationship
>>
>>32952738
I'm not complaining you dumb cunt, I'm educating you. Are you a woman? I'm upset because women cannot replace male gender roles or do mens jobs as good as men can, they should keep to their roles and stick to what they do best.
>>
>>32952537
>It's not an personal attack, it's a descriptive adjective of your behavior. I'm not using it as an argument...
It's name calling. It was a pointless filler and you know that fact.

>it's a descriptive adjective of your behavior.
"You're speaking confusedly."
It's not an personal attack, it's a descriptive adverb of your behavior.

> you are a neurotic faggot who thinks like a woman
How am I being a "neurotic faggot who thinks like a woman"?

>and you need to fucking stop it.
Was that a command? All I see is more filler.

>No it won't, this is as useful as reading horoscope.
Your footing is ignorance. When in ignorance, skepticism is valid, but a claim such as yours portends knowledge you don't have.

>You are literally reading the male version of cosmopolitan.
http://www.amazon.com/Psychological-Types-Collected-Bollingen-Series/dp/0691018138

>Fucking look at yourself
I'll admit a state of denial if you'd show me how "cosmopolitan" and "Jung" are good analogues.

>Enjoy your women's magazines
They are not women's magazines.

>you stupid autistic pseudo-intellectual
Names, names, names, and, of course, names.
>>
>>32952900
How fucking butthurt are you? Can't take some simple banter? Are you a brit? Are you gonna report me to the thought police for hurt feelings? Enjoy your pseudo-scientific bullshit. You might as well take on gender studies classes. They have books on amazon as well so it must be legit, right?
>>
>>32947976
>That's the idea
Holy shit you are retarded and incompetent. Your thread started out well but it's just getting worse and worse.
>>
>>32952875
As a matter of fact, I agree with you. I'd much rather do what I'm suited to do than waste time and resources on shit I can't do. From what I know, women are more suited to do small odd jobs, but here's the thing that confuses me the most, perhaps you could educate me on that too:
What's up with men having a problem with women 'at home' too?
Being labelled lazy, unproductive, unskilled? Like hell, no woman is supposed to claim their skillset is greater than that of men anyway, then why do men still have so many fights to pick with regards to work?
Pretty much sounds like complaining to me. Frankly, is there anything that doesn't upset you? What even is your ideal world situation?
>>
File: smart girl remodeling.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
smart girl remodeling.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
LESSON FIVE: Women are intelligent, and creative!

Men are all totally different from each other, some are smart, some are dumb, some are into football, some prefer golf, and some even hate sports altogether. There are lots of typically male special interests, but no two men are into the same things.

Women are much more similar to each other: They all share the same basic female interests. You will certainly find some oddball woman who is into math and dry stuff like that, but I'm going to just ignore such outliers and speak of your basic, everyday woman. The kind you're most likely to be married to, that's the kind we're talking about.

Such a "normal" woman is a sucker for ART and CREATIVITY in all forms!

First (and often foremost) she greatly enjoys the traditional womanly creative arts: cooking, knitting, sewing, home decoration, beauty and makeup, having and raising children (don't forget the last one, to have children is in many ways the ultimate creative act - you're creating new people, for crying out loud!).

Second, she enjoys all the more "highly respected" creative arts as well: painting in oil or water, singing and making music, dancing, writing poetry or fiction.

If your woman currently seems to lack interest in, or aptitude for, any of these arts, it simply means she has low self-esteem. Build her up and stimulate her courage, and you'll soon see she's just like the rest in this regard - a naturally gifted artist!

Why would you want to stimulate your woman to express her artistic side fully?

Many reasons.

(cont...)
>>
>>32953062
>Holy shit you are retarded and incompetent.

Sorry, but you are a kiss-less loser who is parroting shit from Manhood Academy. I speak from my life experience. You speak from an e-book (and a cult)!

Reveal yourself, you swine.
>>
>>32953170

First, she will create some truly awesome stuff that will enrich your life immensely. Second, it's likely to improve your sex life. Third, to make the neighbors cry heir hearts out in envy, because every man wants to have an exciting talented woman, and every woman wants to be one!

But most of all, because it will make your woman happy and content on a level that is impossible to achieve as long as her natural artistic side lies dormant.

If you love your woman, let her be an artist, it's as simple as that!

Now, I happen to be something of a Master in the sacred art of letting your wife be an artist, if I may say so myself, so I feel quite confident in giving out advise on the matter.

The outwards signs of my Mastery are many:

My wife has hand-painted every wall in the house, and designed and sewn or knitted every piece of clothing she and I am wearing (you can't buy better pants for money!). She cooks amazing food, and makes up new exciting dishes all the time. And there's usually dessert! She bakes our bread too. She paints in oils and water color. She sings songs that she writes, and she accompanies herself on guitar and piano, and records her own music with synths and so on, about 40 songs so far I think. She started to write a novel.

And she does all these things brilliantly! As I said before, the only thing limiting a woman, is the number of hours in a day!

(cont...)
>>
>>32953265

But the thing that is important to realize here, is that even though she is 100 % responsible for doing all these things out of her own volition and in her own way, she wouldn't be doing any of them if I didn't know how to support her psychologically. Especially not if I were instead counteracting it and suppressing her by giving negative signals towards her creative output and messing her up psychologically. Then she'd be the typical dull and uninteresting woman less enlightened men end up being married to, no matter how promising their woman might have been before he married her. Or she'd get a divorce. Or she'd fucking cut my throat when I was asleep!

Well, if you kill a woman's soul, what do you expect in return?

Your role as a man, is to give your woman the confidence boost and (positive and thoughtful) feedback she needs to do her thing, nothing more. Leave the rest to nature, sit back and be amazed!

Let's say your woman writes a few verses, and hands them over to you a little hesitantly. You read them and open up your heart to truly absorb the essence and resonate with what she wrote, and then you express whatever comes into you mind without filtering it too much through your male logic. This kind of feedback is most helpful for her, not only because you are showing keen interest in her work and thereby validating it (green light from the Captain!), but because she is in a way always "channeling" when she is creating. She does not fully know where that came from, and there is usually hidden wisdom in it she didn't think of herself.

You can help her pick out that wisdom! For some reason, it seems to be easier for a man to spot the pearls of wisdom and greatness in a woman's work. When you do so, you make the act of writing even more profound and rewarding for her. So she gains more courage and writes some more.
>>
>>32953291

(cont...)

Soon she has written a novel, and before you know it, it's a best-seller. She wrote it all by herself, but it wouldn't have happened if you hadn't encouraged it!

A few words of encouragement and a little honest interest in her work, that's all it took!

Brother, that's the easiest million bucks you'll ever make!

I'm going to end this section by telling you a little dark secret my wife doesn't even know about. I said she "started" to write a novel. She didn't finish it, and it is just lying around uselessly in a drawer. Some months ago, she said to me, "I really ought to finish that novel, it's quite good, I don't know why I don't do it!" And she is right, it really is quite good, well the parts that are written so far that is.

But I do know exactly why she doesn't finish her novel - I stopped her.

Yup, I did. I usually support everything she does like a champ, but in this case I read her work and gave her a perfectly good "supportive" feedback on the surface, but without attaching that supportive emotional undercurrent, that "you go girl!"-energy that must accompany all feedback to make it useful for a woman. I consciously withheld that energy, because I felt uncomfortable about her writing a novel!

Aren't I a nasty piece of work?
>>
>>32952980
>ah-ah-I was j-just joking!

>Enjoy your pseudo-scientific bullshit. You might as well take on gender studies classes.
Physics is my major.

>They have books on amazon as well so it must be legit, right?
This is what you said:

"You are literally reading the male version of cosmopolitan."
I demonstrated otherwise.

Are you done?
>>
>>32953320

(cont...)

When I ask myself WHY I would withhold that validation, all I can come up with is that I fear she would be rejected by the publishers no matter how good her novel is, and I don't want her to be devastated. Because then I'll have to pick up the pieces.

Totally egotistical from beginning to end!

It's hardly my place to decide whether she will succeed in something or not, but that's exactly what I did. I limited her. Did I mention men have a terrifying power over women, and with great power comes great responsibility?

I'll have to undo the damage I caused and unleash her novel writing eventually, but not right now - she is busy painting for an exhibition she has booked this autumn. I'll let her focus on that work first.
>>
>>32953291
any woman who seeks validation from men or women or any other human being is weak
>>
>>32953156
>What's up with men having a problem with women 'at home' too?
Because of feminized males raised by single mothers or pussified fathers, indoctrinated with equality bullshit in school and sit-coms since childhood.

Feminist women aren't the problem, the real problem hindering positive change is the pathetic beta white knights. Ideal world would be men being trained to be proper males throughout teenage years, then marry a woman and be in charge of the relationship, the man working and the woman staying at home with the kids, maybe home-schooling them. Funcitonal healthy women fucking love children anyways, so it's a good fit, it's the natural way of things and both will be happy as long as the male has been properly trained and can be both accountable for himself and the woman and meet the needs of the woman and make her meet his needs. I'm talking needs here, not wants. That might be unrealistic in today's world and I'm not saying it must be like that, but we are clearly moving in the wrong direction with more and more feminism, more discrimination against males in the workforce, more coddling of women, "women unable to do anything wrong", pussified male populus submitting to women all the time
>>
>>32942861
For those that are impatient:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154838763
>>
>>32952664
>Because women are like children.
yes you did degenerate manchild. Are you an homosexual?
>>
>>32953170
>Women are much more similar to each other
Because women are much less apt to think for themselves, they are slaves to trends and people telling them what to buy and do.

>First (and often foremost) she greatly enjoys the traditional womanly creative arts: cooking, knitting, sewing, home decoration, beauty and makeup, having and raising children (don't forget the last one, to have children is in many ways the ultimate creative act - you're creating new people, for crying out loud!).
I never said women aren't creative. The fact is that in all those fields men would still make a better job. Top male chefs are better than top female chefs. Men are better at raising children than women, just look at the crime statistics of children from single mother households. Men are better at knitting, sewing and all those other things as well. It doesn't mean women are worthless and can't create things, it just means there is a natural hierarchy and denying it is fucking retarded and causes all kinds of problems as self-deceit usually does.

>If your woman currently seems to lack interest in, or aptitude for, any of these arts, it simply means she has low self-esteem. Build her up and stimulate her courage, and you'll soon see she's just like the rest in this regard - a naturally gifted artist!
Exactly, thanks for proving my point. Women have to be pampered in everything they do, meanwhile men go through hell and back to achieve things, look at the great thinkers, they were often opposed by all society and some of them even killed for their beliefs, it's almost unheard of that a woman could do that.
>>
>>32952664
>claims it's basic biology
>gets called on his bullshit ass pull
>I-I-I didn't say that y-y-you meanie!
you somehow managed to be more faggot than OP
>>
>>32953398
>as long as the male has been properly trained and can be both accountable for himself and the woman

When have men ever been accountable for just themselves, let alone another person (or childperson in this case)?
Even when they haven't, is it still the woman's fault?
Why would anyone regardless of gender trust another to be accountable for them (with parents being an exception) when all they've done so far is fuck up? Please.
>>
>>32953156

Don't listen to that misogynist. His opinions are not even his own.

>>32953322
Hey, thanks for sharing your insight about the personality types it was an interesting read. Thanks for the insight into myself I am definitely INTJ!

Got to go now. Curiosity got the better of me. Oh 4chan. Never change.
>>
>>32953234
I speak from life experience too your little shit. And how the fuck is manhood academy a cult? That's a bullshit unmerited accusation. Prove it.
>>
>>32953559
>implying your opinions are well thought out, rational, or even relevant IRL
>>
>>32953559
>Don't listen to that misogynist. His opinions are not even his own.
I agree
>>
>>32953530
What is your point in all this? Woman are inferior? Say you are correct, so what?
>>
>>32942861
Women aren't like dogs at all, OP. If my dog bites me or becomes worthless I can have it put down or drop it off at the pound.
>>
Well, what if my girlfriend is fat and gets offended when I tell her to lose weight? How does that apply to the dog analogy?
>>
>>32953427

My posts are spreading???!!! Ha

Thank you for that. I posted it a few years ago, didn't realize the misc'ers got their hands on it.

I like how they put they didn't write it but I don't really care about plagiarism only that my advices are found useful and get spread :)

I can't go through and vouch for everything in there is correct though!
>>
>>32953265
>But most of all, because it will make your woman happy and content on a level that is impossible to achieve as long as her natural artistic side lies dormant.
Everyone has an artistic side you dumb cunt. Yeah I absolutely agree that it would be great for you wife to develop that side, and she would have a lot of time doing that when she's staying home with the kids, they could all paint together and listen to artistic wonderful music and create it too.

>Now, I happen to be something of a Master in the sacred art of letting your wife be an artist, if I may say so myself, so I feel quite confident in giving out advise on the matter.
Not only are you a faggot, you talk like one too.

> My wife has hand-painted every wall in the house
Pictures please

> and designed and sewn or knitted every piece of clothing she and I am wearing (you can't buy better pants for money!). She cooks amazing food, and makes up new exciting dishes all the time. And there's usually dessert! She bakes our bread too. She paints in oils and water color. She sings songs that she writes, and she accompanies herself on guitar and piano, and records her own music with synths and so on, about 40 songs so far I think. She started to write a novel.
That sounds wonderful. Is she a stay at home mom? Are you the one working? How does she have time for all this? Do you have kids? How often do you have sex?
>>
>>32942861

I want to go home and pet my dog now.
>>
>>32953291
>But the thing that is important to realize here, is that even though she is 100 % responsible for doing all these things out of her own volition and in her own way, she wouldn't be doing any of them if I didn't know how to support her psychologically. Especially not if I were instead counteracting it and suppressing her by giving negative signals towards her creative output and messing her up psychologically. Then she'd be the typical dull and uninteresting woman less enlightened men end up being married to, no matter how promising their woman might have been before he married her. Or she'd get a divorce. Or she'd fucking cut my throat when I was asleep!
Again proving my point women have to be pampered. This doesn't mean women are bad or useless, in fact you should pamper your wife to do these things. But you proved my point yet again.

>Your role as a man, is to give your woman the confidence boost and (positive and thoughtful) feedback she needs to do her thing, nothing more. Leave the rest to nature, sit back and be amazed!
Do you ever discipline your woman? Do you have any authority whatsoever?

>>32953320
At least you understand that you need to give emotional support, that's at least better than the average pleb
>>
Bye, everyone. 4chan is addicting.
>>
>>32953322
>>ah-ah-I was j-just joking!
I never said that you dumb shit hahaha

>Physics is my major.
So what? That's completely fucking unrelated. The fact that you would bring this up just proves yet again that you're a pseudo-intellectual retard, an educated idiot. You would make the perfect useful idiot for the elite.

>>32953322
>I demonstrated otherwise.
Making semantical arguments now? lmao
>>
>>32953746
I disciplined your mom with my superior african dick last night
>>
>le hateful misogynist op
>>
>>32953559
Thank you very much! We spoke earlier in the thread, too. Your posts were particularly captivating!
>>
>>32953432
Stupid cunt.

>>32953545
>hurr biology is 100% hormone levels

>>32953554
>When have men ever been accountable for just themselves, let alone another person (or childperson in this case)?
I'm not sure what you're saying? When have men been accountable for just themselves? Like right now? And possibly their children, but never their women.

>Even when they haven't, is it still the woman's fault?
When the man is accountable, the wrongdoings of the woman falls on the mans shoulders.

>Why would anyone regardless of gender trust another to be accountable for them (with parents being an exception) when all they've done so far is fuck up? Please.
Well you don't straight out marry a random person the first time you meet right? You submit to your man for a while and if he's socially competent it will work out and you will be satisfied, otherwise leave him. Again this is a problem of men and for men to solve, it's not your fault and you probably cannot do much to fix it. Relationships are more fucked up than ever because men are pussified and untrained and leave the women to lead the relationships.
>>
>>32953559
>Don't listen to that misogynist
lmao, you are literally spouting SJW arguments.

>hurr he isn't for equality he must hate women
go back to reddit you fucking retard

> His opinions are not even his own
Yes they are. And of course you are not gonna explain your bullshit cult accusation because you're a total fucking faggot who is unaccountable to the words you say. Fuck you coward
>>
>>32953530
>men are still better at everything women do

Then marry a guy (if you haven't already)! Seems to be what you're all about.
>>
>>32953632
Women aren't inferior. Men and women are equal in value but not in function. Men are stronger and smarter than women, but women are much better carers and can have children. It's like yin and yang, it's like two pussel pieces fitting together.
>>
>>32953632
>Say you are correct, so what?
All this feminist bullshit literally destroys nations for a multitude of reasons
>>
>>32953636
Stop being afraid of offending her, or anyone else for that matter
>>
>>32953636

Do you take your dog on walks?
>>
>>32953976
>hurr durrr muh womyn are children because I am a pedo
if you truly think women are akin a child you should go back to fucking high school, fucking obese assburger
>>
>>32954037
The point went over your head. I don't desire men, and men cannot give me what I need. I need the touch and love and tenderness of a woman, and I need children. The point is that men are better workers than women.
>>
>>32954037
>implying he isn't a tranny because he used to envy women's bigger tits
>>
>>32954132
lol you dumb fucking autistic kissless virgin
>>
>>32954100
>>32954128
I'm not afraid of offending her. If I just outright tell her "you're fat, lose weight" she starts crying, and then she doesn't have the energy to do anything productive.

If I leave it unsaid, and ask her to come to the gym (without saying anything about her weight), she cries anyway because she feels self-conscious being around thinner people, also counter productive.

>Do you take your dog on walks?
Irrelevant, thin dogs don't make my dick hard (thank God).
>>
>>32954236
So, you like her fat?
>>
>>32954283
Well let her cry then. Why is she obese? Not working out enough? Eating too much? Hormone issues? It's your job as the man to create order. Find out the cause and eliminate it.

Of course you don't scream at her that shes a fat cunt and needs to lose weight, but denying the truth just to get a long is pure faggotry and will make you just as neurotic as she is
>>
>>32954167

"No honey you cannot make eggs for me, MEN are better at that shit"
"No honey you cannot decorate our home I'm hiring a gay male interior designer"
"No honey I'm not letting you massage my back because MEN have stronger hands"

Good job making your woman feel worthless, whereas the OP actually puts his woman to good use, lol.
>>
>>32954358
So, what practical kind of action are you suggesting?
>>
>>32951469
smack her on the nose with a newspaper whenever she does something bad.

actually holy shit, i guess i verbally do the same thing to my GF when she does/says something stupid
>>
>You wish to cling to the idea that your woman should suck your cock like a porn star?
>You have gotten this far, which means you understand what sex is about. You understand that the woman is the violin, and you are playing her, she is the field, and you are plowing her, she is the sex goddess, and you are pleasuring her, only thereby pleasuring yourself. You understand that the glorious and most holy centerpiece of your sex life is not your dick, it is your woman. All of her, mind, body and soul! You are already far ahead of the crowd, and I salute you for your wisdom!
>Acknowledge that your woman has the most difficult role to play.
>Sure, she's "just lying there", but that's the superficial perspective. What she is actually doing, is surrendering her entire being to you, mind, body, and soul. Have you ever submitted so totally to anyone?
>No, you have not. You are a man, and you are not even capable of such a wondrous feat.
>You need to do this for her, not ONLY because she needs to be in a balanced state, but ALSO because you need to gain her trust once again. To gain a woman's trust is not a one-off affair, it is something you must do anew every time, because her surrender takes place in the eternal now where only the present moment exists.
>You don't gain audience with the goddess any other way.

Enlightened faggotry. This guy is literally worshipping his woman. Never put pussy on a pedestal. Enjoy having your divorce papers being filed in 5 years after she gets bored with your endless showering of gifts and appreciation.
>>
>>32954406
I never said you should do any of those things you dumbfuck. Stop putting words in my mouth. Of course you should praise your woman and appreciate everything she does for you but she needs to know her place. Women can cook eggs well. Women can decorate your home well. Women can massage you well. She can do all of these things. This is literally what I think she should do. How fucking dumb are you that you thought the opposite?
>>
>>32954485
not sure that's what's going on. it looks like he's making her feel like she's being worshiped, but is actually just pushing her buttons so he can get the pussy
>>
>>32954407
Check her thyroid function (blood tests aren't enough).

Change her diet.
Workout with her.

If you haven't already established authority you cannot really do any of these things and your relationship will die, law of atrophy. She's obviously not able to care for herself, you have to lead the relationship and you have to lead her.
>>
this thread got me confused as fuck
>>
>>32954604
No this guy is genuine in his faggotry. Just look at this thread.

We all know what happens if you just shower a woman with pleasure and do everything she tells you to do after a while.
>>
What OP is saying is basically a kind of "let her do some useless task so she can feel she is useful".

It's like when you go fishing and somebody wants to bring their little brother. The little brother is a dumb child, so you can't just hand him a rod and expect him to pull his weight because not only will he fail to catch any fish with it (while one of your mates can) but he will likely break the rod and/or hurt himself. But you can't just make him sit on the sidelines he will get mad because he's not being included.

So you tell him to go dig for worms. You don't need the worms, but he doesn't know that, and he'll think he's helping, while doing something he cannot fuck up, so he won't bitch.

If you're talking about marriage or a serious long term relationship, this is a bad way of looking at things. Sure, a lot of women are childish (though perhaps a lot of men are as well) but you should really find a woman who is an adult and then treat her like an adult, instead of this dog and master bullshit.

An adult and a child, or two children for that matter, being in a relationship is a recipe for disaster. You can compromise and say I'm treating the child like a child so it's fine, but it's not fine. She's a fucking child not a life partner. Go find a woman that's mentally grown up.

/pol/ correctly dislikes carousel riders because they have a childish "me me me only what i want whenever i want" mentality. But a woman who wants to be a subservient little wifey and play house is just as immature.
>>
I think some of what you are saying is correct and I will try to use this knowledge for the better.

Think. I know dogs a lot better than women.
>>
>>32954678
Just fuck your dog. It's all pink inside.
>>
>>32954669
>Go find a woman that's mentally grown up.
>woman
>mentally grown up

I fucking lost it here, good lord.
>>
>>32954604

Exactly. Lay a woman right the first time, you can walk all over her for years!

>>32954555
>Prof. Plum imitation

Do you wish you were him?
>>
File: woman doing woman stuff.jpg (38KB, 236x308px) Image search: [Google]
woman doing woman stuff.jpg
38KB, 236x308px
>>32947197
>>
feminsim doesn't matter, you're right. so why do you 17 year old, insecure, piece of shit faggots keep posting about it? you've never experienced a real woman, why comment about it? too much tumblr has insured you will be too scared to approach a woman, therefore, the fat lesbians won in YOUR case.

>MUH POWER LEVEL

a.k.a I'm a massive coward, and a disgusting member of my race, and incapable of denfending the beliefs I wake up every day with. easier to just deny
>muh power level
than it is to defend it and make a stand in this modern world, for better or for worse.

Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>32954612
You suggest those things as if I can just go to my girlfriend, take her by the hand, and say "okay honey we're going to the vet- I mean doctor to get your thyroid checked, get in your cage - attagirl!" literally like a dog. Human beings have a sense of self (yes even women) and if a relationship is not based on some sort of coercion, you need to convince her that it is a good idea first.

Which is virtually impossible because she has very deep convictions (supported by body image issues).
>>
>>32954669
>Go find a woman that's mentally grown up.
Less than 0.00001% of the female population
>>
>>32954830
Again, explain to me how manhood academy is a cult.
>>
>>32954652
hence why i said i wasn't sure.

alot of what he's posted is correct, but the application of the information seems a bit off so it comes off as pure faggotry. case and point: i'm pretty sure he said earlier not to do anything she tells you and that you have to tell what to do, but in that post you quoted he says you can't make her suck your dick.

in other words...>>32954648
>>
>>32954856
This times a thousand
>>
>>32954931
Worthwhile things are never easy to get, Anon.

The "average" marriage is as likely as not to end in divorce. Do you want average, or do you want to work to do better?
>>
>>32954874
Convince her that you're just worried about her health and want her to be happy and healthy.
>>
>>32954874
You tell her to call up the doctor and get her thyroid checked.

>if a relationship is not based on some sort of coercion
Submission isn't synonymous to coercion, if that was the case all parents would be horrible abusive coercive monsters.

>Which is virtually impossible because she has very deep convictions (supported by body image issues).
What the fuck does that even mean? Be more specific.

You don't even seem to understand that there is a difference between men and women.
>>
>>32954964
>explain to me

Why? So you can go to the cult accusal thread (hint: on the public forum, if it is not open in your browser's tab already) and copypaste his posts from there as "your" rebuttal?

Do you even have a personality of your own?
>>
>>32955037
Lmao, so you are gonna go look for that needle in the haystack for all your life, instead of facing reality, taking responsibility as a man and creating orderly relationships.

In other words, faggotry.
>>
>>32955107
I haven't been on there for a long time but they are right on a lot of things.

Why can't you just respond to the challenge? Is it because it's just a bunch off bullshit and you're a sycophantic coward?

>Do you even have a personality of your own?
Funny you should say that, I doubt you've ever had an original thought in your life, seeing as how hard it is for you to come up with a single argument that isn't SJW liberal retard-tier
>>
>>32950161

>but allow me to expand on the idea that women are like boats

I hope I get to say that at some point in my life.
>>
>>32955220

It's sad because cultists generally don't see their brainwashing as it effect them.

>sychophant

Yet you're effectively brown-nosing that leader of yours right now? Trying to be an exact copy of that retard (also he's Jewish, btw -- in case you didn't know that; i spoke with him more than a couple of times). Ask him his opinion on circumcision that's a pretty good start.

Their strategy there is effectively Poisoning the Well.

Think before you sign up to be the minion of a faceless leader next time, k? Good luck. Hope you didn't donate shekels for your brainwashing "lessons".
>>
Alright OP, of you're such a wise nigger, tell me why the bitch I live completely stopped talking to me for absolutely zero reason.
>>
Ok, OP really is a faggot this time.

>I'm actually glad you brought this up, because I wasn't entirely satisfied with what I wrote about sex. It felt like it might need a little clarifying. Someone might get the impression I have some kind of psychological issues with oral sex, or that I have some kind of religiously motivated hangups about it or whatever.

>And that's definitely not it.

>If you allow me the time, I'll explain the matter more thoroughly. And I'm afraid I must begin with some esoteric mumbo-jumbo, so please bear with me if you have short patience with that sort of thing!

>OK, here goes:

>We are spirits having a human experience. The spirit is actually sexless and 100 % identical in nature for men and women. It is only the bodies that have different sexes. But we do not just have a physical body, we also have an etheric double of that body which exists in another "dimension", and a set of other such "higher bodies", but we don't need to concern ourselves about the details here.

>These bodies have energetic structure, and this energetic structure is different for male and female bodies. Think about it as a network of fine electrical wiring. And the energy flows in a certain pattern through this network, a pattern which is different for male and female bodies.

>This subtle etheric energy flow is ESSENTIAL for the health and proper functioning of the body, and the maintaining of a strong connection with the embodied spirit (your spirit essence).

>Next it is important to understand that the energy flow surges when you are having sex. It goes through the roof when you orgasm! In fact, it is precisely this etheric energy peak that IS an orgasm, and the high level of energy is the fundamental reason an orgasm feels so amazing!

>But remember that I told you the male and female bodies are differently "wired". The male body has circuits designed for yang energy flows, and the female body has circuits intended for yin energy flows.
>>
>>32951578
Women aren't dogs, they're bitches.
>>
>>32955552

So what happens if you push high levels of non-compatible yin energy through your male body's energy system, for instance by having sex in a yin state of mind (and especially if you orgasm while doing so)?

Pretty much the same thing as when you insert a battery the wrong way in an ordinary electrical device. Unless there are protective diodes in the electrical pathways, this will damage the electronic components!

Remember, your (male) body is designed to withstand high levels of active yang energy, but high levels of passive yin energy will damage it.

How does such damage show up, practically speaking? Can we notice it, and is it worth worrying about?

The body is strong and it takes a lot of abuse to cause serious damage, but what WILL happen over time, is that your yang pathways will be weakened, and the level of yang energy your body can hold will diminish.

We call the visible effect "pussification". You become a wuss, a doormat, a pussy whipped weakling. You have seen such men, and now you know exactly what is wrong with them! And if you are honest with yourself, you might observe some level of symptoms of yang pathway damage in yourself too.

When your yang circuits are damaged, you will become a man who has a lowered capacity to do typical male things like taking initiative and making constructive decisions. Your entire life will suffer on all levels.

And this most emphatically includes you sex life!

With damaged yang pathways, your sexual stamina is diminished, and your ability to pleasure your woman is diminished too, because she is not mainly excited by your dick pounding her pussy, she is actually sensing the surging yang energy in your energy body. This vital energy is activating the yin energy pathways in her energy body, causing it to orgasm. This is how sex actually works!

Physical friction is the least important part of it, bro!
>>
>>32955601

I hope I have made it clear to you that a man does not wish to damage his yang circuitry. He really doesn't.

So why do I claim that a little innocent sucky sucky will cause precisely such damage? Is there something inherently wrong with putting a hard dick in a woman's mouth?

Of course not! In fact, you can do this as an integral part of your sexual practices, as long as you are doing it with activated yang circuits. This would mean that you are feeling strong and active and studly while you are ****ing her mouth (yang, yang, yang, yang!). That is perfectly fine and healthy, as long as she is enjoying the feeling of having a dick rammed down her throat of course. This will probably vary from woman to woman (mine wants no part of it).

But what is not perfectly fine and healthy, is you lying on your back receiving and responding while being ****ed by your woman's mouth (yin, yin, yin, yin!). This means she is forcing strong levels of yin energy through your system, and that is dangerous for you. It is bad enough if you just do this as foreplay, and it's even worse if you allow her to push so strong yin energies through your body that it actually orgasms.

Now I'll finish by explaining WHY you, a normal heterosexual male, feel such a strong desire to abuse your body and taking the female role. Is there something wrong with you? Are you bisexual?

No! You are simply being homesick!
>>
>>32955639

Remember I said your spirit essence has no sex. It is neither male nor female, or both at the same time. This is your inner essence, this is who you really are. But you are now living trapped inside a male body, and this feels limiting for you, because you can now only express part of yourself. And you are missing the other part!

It's the same thing for women, they are missing having yang energy. And many of them try to be dominating and pushy to compensate. You know how annoying such women are, and how absolutely worthless they are as women, sexually speaking.

That goes for you too, if you insist on pushing yin energies, in spite of having a male body, then you'll become sexually useless for a woman. Yin energies from you don't do it for her, sorry.

So how should you handle your perfectly natural urge to be a little yin too, if just for a little while?

Allow yourself to rest in a soft and calming yin state from time to time. Put your head in your woman's lap, and let her stroke your forehead. You will be experiencing yin energies, but on a safe low energy level that will not harm you.

But never, NEVER, NEVER!, allow yourself to use yin energies sexually!

I hope that cleared it up!
>>
File: 1342375347546.jpg (10KB, 354x352px) Image search: [Google]
1342375347546.jpg
10KB, 354x352px
this thread is dildos
>>
>>32955451
>Yet you're effectively brown-nosing that leader of yours right now?
Why would you even think that? Of course I'm not. I was using the archaic outdated version of that word meaning someone who accuses people left and right without having any proof.

Remind me how they use poisoning of the well argument? And show me proof of where they're wrong. Or are you just gonna hurdle more baseless accusations?

I don't give a fuck what some guy thinks about circumcision, that's not why you would go to such a place, to talk about circumcision.
>>
>>32955674
>>32955639
>>32955601
>>32955552

tl;dr he's basically saying you should throatfuck her instead of having her suck you and pussyfuck her instead of having her ride you
>>
>Women don't perform any complex brain work whatsoever to figure out if they're sexually attracted to a man or not. They just take the raw unprocessed output from their built-in man-gnetic field strength meter and go by that.

>This M-field is generated by yang energy flowing through your etheric body. It's the only thing about a man that truly matters to a woman (sexually speaking). It is this field and nothing else that attracts her, and remember I said it is this field that produces her orgasms too! When she is close enough to a man so that their auras are blending, and he is sending his sexual energy to her with focused intent, this energy flows into her and sends her body into an orgasm. His "skill" in the physical act of ****ing has little to do with it.

OP is fucking retarded. This is barely better than "jus b urself" advice
>>
>>32944537
/thread

>>32942861
it is nice to see that women equal dogs, like the beast they are.
>>
>>32955920
This just keeps getting dumber and dumber.

>Skilled men have reported the ability to orgasm a woman sitting a couple of seats away on the bus, with no touching or conscious contact between them, and there seems to be nothing she can do about it. They didn't teach you that in gender equality class, did they?

>The M-field is an actual physical thing, just like the magnetic field around a magnet, and one day science will be able to measure subtle higher-dimensional energy, and then someone will make an instrument that measures it. But for now, women possess the only instrument sensitive enough to pick it up.
>>
>>32955813
>Remind me how they use poisoning of the well argument?

1. Make men become what you are.
2. Give feminists something to attack.

Great job being a tool though.
>>
Is op a pick up artist?
>>
File: 1397130918478s.jpg (3KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
1397130918478s.jpg
3KB, 125x114px
thoroughly enjoyed thias thread
>>
>>32955979

That might be a bit new agey but he's right though. We wear pads to absorb our pussy juice for the times when we encounter these types of alpha males. Like, when I go to see bands I like I have to bring extras.
>>
>>32955992
Lol, are you literally saying that manhood academy was set up as a conspiracy to make men stupid and give fodder for feminists? Are you literally this retarded? No wonder you couldn't understand anything they said, you're fucking retarded.

Or maybe you're that girl on youtube that debated him? You have literally not provided a single argument except "hurr cult" "hurr bad" "hurr muh conspiracy". You must be a woman.
>>
COME BACK DON FAGGOT NEED ADV or anyone i guess

>talkin to this bitch i knew
>previously talked to her but kind of fucked up nothing too bad though more like picking her up late careless type shit
>its been a while now im talking to her again
>when i texted her what she was up to she said shes trying to figure out "this niggas superhero"
>assume shes talking about a bf bcause we have snapchat and it shows what seems to be a dude snapchatting her
>tell her ill maybe hit her up later
>calls me arrogant
>text her later telling her i had shit to do and that i didnt mean to sound arrogant

shes not some dumb cunt or anything shes pretty normal and smart but did i jump the gun assuming she has a bf?
wat do
>>
>>32956172
Of course it's right in a sense but it's not because of the reasons he's giving and hes new age bullshit is just the icing on the cake
>>
File: 1391183736812.jpg (27KB, 285x298px) Image search: [Google]
1391183736812.jpg
27KB, 285x298px
>People who think Don Draper is and represents alphas

Plebs cannot into Mad Men.
>>
>>32956256
Who is more alpha than Don in Mad Men?
>>
>>32956217
stop being a neurotic faggot and just say what you think

why didnt you just fucking ask her if she had a bf? stop walking on eggshells
>>
>>32947976
you basically just further messed up and already messed up and isolated girl. Is nice brainwashing, but if you need to isolate your woman from the world in order to maintain her illusion that you are great...well 'nuff said.
>>
>>32956474
i plan to but i just started talking to her again very recently everything was going gud till then so im prob just call her next time pretty much to hang out/fugg. i feel like if i asked her if she had abf she'll just think im tryna fuck (which i am) but shes "smart" bla bla etc
>>
>>32956474
hey its>>32956603
here and the last time she shot me down cause i was too "straight forward" like too obvious i wasnt trying to have a relationshit and just fugg
>>
>>32956603
Stop thinking so fucking much, just let conversations happen. Your neurotic garbage is what's making you insecure. Just say what's on your mind. If you think she looks sexy tell her you think so. You need to be fucking direct, stop being wishy washy feminized pussy, it's very unattractive to women
>>
>>32956521
If you read the other thread you can also find out that OP was with this woman and basically had a virtually sex-less relationship for 20 years, but now he's is commenting positively and emotionally on her paintings and also worshipping her so now she wants to fuck him. Therefore OP think he's an expert on women and relationships.
>>
>>32956675
i do faggot its not the convo thats my problem its whether or not she has a bf thats the problem
she wouldve told me straight up she has a bf im not one to beat around the bush either. either the cunts down or shes not but this ones a tuff nut to bust and a foxy bitch to blast
>>
>>32946445
If a woman cheats on you its the perfect proof that you are a beta little bitch. You should blame yourself, woman who have a real man would never dare to do that.
>>
>>32956175

The problem with you people is you generally do not know your place. Plum's site attracts autists such as yourself who venture into other realms and start thumping your bible in topics that are not about you. It's funny to watch how zealous the m101 types are. That fanaticism, Hitler would have loved!

You're effectively being "that guy" who comes in and spouts random facts about a topic that is only of interest to him. No tact, no nothing. Just pure regurgitation not to mention zero results with women in reality (which is why you're there in the first place)! Ha

But autists will never understand, will they.
>>
>>32956828
yes you are beating around the bush you fucking faggot

just ask her if she has a bf or not you pussy
>>
>>32956924
You are one stupid whore. I'm done talking to you, you reject reason, you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>32956941
you dont think itd be stupid to ask her that right after she called me arrogant? because i do
>>
>>32956997

Plum's brainwashing runs deep a year from now you'll be kicking yourself for spreading a theory you have not even tested and trying to imitate your idol.
>>
>>32957137
> but I know it's true! the e-book makes sense in my head!
>>
>>32957137
>>32957170
>still not one single argument
>>
>>32957345
>still doesn't realize that people are not here to debate him

"I'm a manhood academy student. Debate me"

*tips fedora*

Nah, just speaking the truth about you and your mates. You'll come around one day.
>>
>>32957424
8/10

You successfully trolled me.

Well done.
>>
>>32957345
autist. I'm actually a long time acquaintance of plum and I'll be showing your posts to him for laughs.
>>
>>32957472

Dude you go around the internet searching for people to debate your bible because you want to be awesome like the Plum vs. whomever debates you watched and imitate them.

Manhood101 student trolls == Incompetent nerds on a power trip.
>>
>>32957639
OP is a tard.
Human leave the group when the purpose is met.
Give them a goal, a longterm purpose and they stay, male or female.
Which consumers can't, resulting in broken family unit.
Why make it so fucking convoluted?
>>
>>32956941
>>32957026

she just texted me back saying she sees what im saying

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
alright fuckit im out
>>
>>32957939
Sees what you're saying?
>>
>>32958216
>calls me arrogant
>text her" ok ill text you for sure then 100(gay emoticon)" sounding kind of cheeky
>text her later telling her i had shit to do and that i didnt mean to sound arrogant
>sees what im saying
>>
>>32958354
what the fuck did she even call u arrogant for, was she talking about you in the first place?

Nigga you are just digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole

just be honest with your thoughts
>>
>>32958541
she called me arrogant because i told
ill "maybe" hit her up later and i think its because she knows that i assumed that shes talking about a dude and we always play used to play word games like fucking brats but at this point idc and idk because even if she has a bf im still gonna try to fugg u feel me
>>
>>32958667
i just wanted to make sure that i didnt piss her off to where i cant call her to hang so i guess im good for right now thanks for the adv fagt
>>
>>32950036
How can you not know what a fucking samefag is? What a retard.
>>
>>32953322
I read all your posts and... You're a fucking faggot, kid. Would not have a drink with 2/10
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.