[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why women argue in a different way than men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1503852950009.jpg (18KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503852950009.jpg
18KB, 500x522px
I'd think the male equivalent of "lol you're a virgin/no woman would ever fuck you/ecc" would be "lol u a scrawny faggot/what a whimp"

But WHY women use the >muh vagina "argument" so often? Everytime I see a discussion online there's at least one cunt resorting to that, while men keep on discussing on the relevant topics (whether they do it decently is another story)
>>
File: jon oliver.jpg (333KB, 1848x817px) Image search: [Google]
jon oliver.jpg
333KB, 1848x817px
>>140513304
any redpills about that? something that analyzes the phenomena like pic related
>>
>>140513304
Because they've been taught that their fish buckets are powerful and that they get to set social status by them.
Social status is more important to cunts than reason or being right.
>>
File: 1435156543072.jpg (112KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
1435156543072.jpg
112KB, 520x588px
>>
File: 1487466372108.png (789KB, 1887x2545px) Image search: [Google]
1487466372108.png
789KB, 1887x2545px
>>140513398
>>
>>140513657
I already have that, I was hoping for something more organized/well written to study
>>
>>140513701
YES
>>
>>140513304
That's how real life works - they think that they have the social leverage over a male and can damage his reputation in his social circles if she shittalked him behind his back, which then females spread to their boyfriends and so on. No one wants to talk or hang out with a loser who is perceived as a loser by all the females around him, and all males would just listen because they don't want to be branded as losers either

Sadly for them, this is not real life and such shit doesn't work here
>>
>>140513304
The only power they respect is their ability to withhold sex. If they don't know you online, they'll assume the ability to withhold other people's sex from you.

That's about 40% of women but they're loud.
>>
>>140514049
It's getting pretty easy to see why early societies regulated women so strictly. Left to their own devices, they can't help but stir up shit and get men into fights with each other.
>>
>>140513701
bretty good. I would add "I feel" as another red flag. Even the larpers often forget heavy empathy.
>>
>>140513304
Because women is essentially supplied with very simplified version of human brain that has very little functionality except genitalia-related themes and lacks most of things that make human something more than ape. Therefore arguing with woman is a waste of time, especially considering that she cant have opinion of her own, only an opinion of one who currently fucks her (or fucks her brains).
>>
>>140513701
>many swedes come off as strongly female when typing english
hahaha
>>
File: sweden 2030.png (2MB, 1655x1160px) Image search: [Google]
sweden 2030.png
2MB, 1655x1160px
>>140515125
>>
>>140513304
>FB_IMG

literally kill yourself
>>
File: Skærmbillede (34).png (187KB, 1330x672px) Image search: [Google]
Skærmbillede (34).png
187KB, 1330x672px
>>140513304
Women have a higher verbal iq then men, statiscally. Why is that? Well, women developed a higher verbal iq then men, so they would be better to get resources from men.
http://archive.is/dBehg
Imagine in the pre-historic era. Women are pregant and have to take care of the children all the time. Now the men come back from the hunt, whom, of the women, gets the most meat? The one who is best at arguing why she should get the most meat! Rinse and repeat for 100.000 years and you have a reason why women argue like they do.
At this point all I hear when a woman opens her mouth in political discussions is "I want your resources"
http://listverse.com/2013/07/20/10-devastatingly-deceptive-or-bizarre-animal-mimics/
"Survival in nature is largely a matter of eating and simultaneously trying not to be eaten or attacked by rivals. The struggle is further compounded by the imperative to dazzle the opposite sex and care for young. Many animals work an “honest” living through their size, strength, and hunting prowess. However, a selection of animals have chosen deception, treachery, and downright fraud to either resemble dangerous animals for protection (defensive mimicry), or pass as a literal wolf in sheep’s clothing to get within striking distance of prey (aggressive mimicry). Either way, they’re masters of deception. "

https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter5.html
"This arises from their deficiency in the power of reasoning already referred to, and reflection, but is also partly due to the fact that Nature has not destined them, as the weaker sex, to be dependent on strength but on cunning; this is why they are instinctively crafty, and have an ineradicable tendency to lie."

There is more to it, but that is basically the reason.
>>
>>140513701
Bro science out of control here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.