[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Millennials are responsible for the end of the West

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: millennials ruined the world.jpg (173KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
millennials ruined the world.jpg
173KB, 1280x720px
Prove me wrong
>Protip: You millennial degenerates can't
>>
>millennials killed crowd funding
That is not how to spell Juden, OP. The thing that kills crowd funding everytime is greed and broken promises.
>>
Greatest Goys, Boomers, and Millenials are all responsible and frankly should all be gassed
>>
Why are gen X'ers so hateful towards milliennials? They were the ones who were so ridiculously pro multiculturalism and even more Holocaust guilt ridden than their boomer parents, which is one hell of an accomplishment. Milliennials haven't even done anything yet, as they don't hold any relevant positions of power.
>>
>>140513026
boomers fucking ruined it, not only did they fuck up the country but most of my generation isn't even people.
>>
File: Sad days.jpg (405KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Sad days.jpg
405KB, 480x640px
>never had job at 24
>all my friends (college grads) working rerail/fast food regardless of degree
>only people with jobs got in from a relative
I have no idea what to do. It doesn't help that everyone in my life, I feel, is enabling and telling me how okay this is and how I should have expected this despite spending $30k on college.
I don't even care about careers and crap. I just want to raise a family.
>>
>>140514814
this. they drove up all the debt and ruined it for all future generations
>>
>>140513026
>implying it wasn't the boomers who did create and train these things
>implying the CIA didnt subervert boomers with LSD and communist propaganda
>implying the Jews didn't create and steer the direction and agenda of the CIA
>implying Hitler did anything wrong.
fuck you OP
>>
>>140514554
>Yfw you find out anyone older than 21 is a millennial and 21 and under are Gen Z
>>
>>140514196
This.

Gas everyone, fuck this gay earth.
>>
File: 1486794950884.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486794950884.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>140513026
Shit bubbles up through generations of destruction and degeneracy how is it the last generations fault when they are forced to walk a rotten bridge at gunpoint and it collapses underneath them. Of course the current state of regurgitated shitpile is at the hands of the young but that doesnt change the fact that its a shitpile and nomatter how many times eaten again theres nothing else but shit juice to squeeze out of it.
>>
File: 1503764188949.jpg (167KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503764188949.jpg
167KB, 768x1024px
>>140514554
They fear what fate awaits them once the young realize their future was sold out from under them to finance their debt and leisure.

>pic related
>>
>>140513026
Why are millennials such cucks, is it because of the (((reward system)))? What I mean is

>Throughout school we had a system
>Firstly it was different coloured stars for doing well
>Then in primary school it was points
>Then in secondary school it was merits
>All of them came with physical rewards depending on how many you attained
>Slowly the rewards were taken away until people were just goyying themselves out for the sake of merits which was basically a pat on the back
>The validation becomes its own reward
>Leave school and suddenly there's faceberg and twitter
>Live for likes, shares and retweets

It's exactly the same system. In order to keep garnering these virtual nods of approval though you have to constantly be in that line of thought. You have to think about what level of cuckery you can descend to in order to get more likes, more shares and more retweets than the other cucks you're up against. To do that you have to live the lifestyle or at least partake in it to be sure you say the (((right))) thing.
I don't blame the cucks as much as I blame (((those))) who conditioned them.
>>
>>140518498
Not too far from the truth. I'm gen-x - my retirement plan consists of either dying at my desk, or finding a lovely, childless, elderly couple to home invade, murder, and assume their identity.
>>
File: 1504399390039.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1504399390039.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>140513026
millennials are in their 20s and 30s and haven't got to an age to affect anything yet, boomers are currently in power fucking everything up.
>>
File: 1500646502725.png (767KB, 650x886px) Image search: [Google]
1500646502725.png
767KB, 650x886px
Those were all things that deserved to die, I thank the little bastards for doing their part. Millennials are OK, but Generation Zyklon, those are the kids that will make our world whiter.
>>
>>140519531
Not bad. My retirement plan is to continue smoking cigarettes and drinking a quart of whiskey a day.
>>
>>140519691
fuck off millennial. GEN Z > Millennial Scum
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.