[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pirates5.jpg (180KB, 1900x960px) Image search: [Google]
pirates5.jpg
180KB, 1900x960px
So guys watched Pirates of the Caribbean 5 last night and guess what one of the main plot points was? The blood and using the stars as a map. I only watched half of it before falling asleep but the Illuminated know what this means. ITT: The Illuminated discuss their work on 9/23. This is all incredibly complex so be prepared to do the work if you want o understand and contribute. We don't care if you believe or not and we're not asking you too, don't come here and shill.
>>
>>140512020
do you have a list of the reptilians?
>>
>>140512169
I don't have any definitive evidence of that bro, if you do please share it
>>
>>140512020
sorry I mean to type blood moon in OP not just blood I have links to materials for anyone that needs to catch up on all of this if you are new to it
>>
>>140512020
Stfu you schizophrenic autist. Get a job and start working towards something that won't socially alienate you.

>inb4 mug deep streak triple agent shill

Kys retard
>>
>>140512020

I'm not here to attack you like the other guy, but he's right that this makes you look schizophrenic as hell. Tell me more what you mean by all this?
>>
>>140513986
>enabling a mental disability

Leave
>>
>>140512938
What are you on right now, what dose?
>>
>>140513986
Do you know what predictive programming is?
>>
>>140513827
>>140513986
>mental illness is only ok when used for our benefit

Go suck a trannies dick.
>>
>>140513986
Ignore them no threads get shilled as hard as 9/23 except pizzagate, this is happening bro. You read the OP this is for discussion don't come here shilling yet most of the people here are shills take it how you want
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.