[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feedback

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (10KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 296x170px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiU9az7_AU0&t=0s

sorry, i have to make all these threads, but i need some feedback regarding the audio quality. also is my english clear enough & understandable?

appreciate it pol...
>>
I'm quite good at english, watching movies in original dub for years now, I even understand most scottish stuff.
But I couldn't understand a lot of what was said in this video, even when focussing on it. It needs to be slower and with less corrections if you talk with that amount of accent.
When I speak english, it seems easier if you move your mouth, lips and tongue way more than usual, almost exaggerating it to the point where you'd look stupid when talking.

I hope any of this helps you out. Also fuck you for serving me salty popcorn at Legoland back then. Shit was nasty as fuck.
>>
>>140511588
well i wasn´t serving you back in Legoland
you could also have asked for less salt.

i appreciate the feedback this is the only way i can improve my videos,

also, isn't Legoland for small kids lol
>>
>>140510494
cant understand ~half of the words
do you have trouble pronouncing R?
>>
>>140512273
i do have some trouble pronouncing the R sound & W

was i speaking too fast?
>>
>>140510494
You have to put your tongue more forward in the mouth and use more force while speaking. This sounds like Danish to me.
>>
>>140512076
Oh, come on. Just banter a little with me.

Anyway, I'd suggest to practice actually speaking english. Go to Wikipedia, hit a random article and just start reading everything out loud and listen to yourself.
Just watching/listening to central Americans and Anglos speak and listening helped me a lot in terms of pronunciation.
>>
You have a pleasant voice, but the kraut is right. It's hard to understand you. Maybe subtitle it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
>>
>>140512749
I actually find this absolutely frustrating i fuck up every video now, i just can´t get the tongue right,....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8AaCuMdMM0

was this better?
>>
>>140513043
>I actually find this absolutely frustrating
I feel you. That video wasn't much better though, and honestly it's a bit annoying to listen to it.
Don't give it up, just practice pronunciation. That's the most important key after you know the words.
>>
>>140513043
There are still these nasal and gutteral sounds. Speak inside your mouth, form the words with your lips. Don't speak in your throat or with your nose.
>>
>>140513545
Not even joking i have literally done everything i can in order to improve my accent,

i have decided to delete all my videos & practice until i get the pronunciation right

thanks for the feedback pol....
>>
>>140513929
Maybe add some background music
>>
File: 111111111111.png (89KB, 1226x688px) Image search: [Google]
111111111111.png
89KB, 1226x688px
>>140514670
i have but it still sounds like shit

i just have to accept that i have to practice & get it right, there´s no other way

Even by Danish standards my accent is unbearable, i know Danes IRL how can speak better English more fluently than i can

i just have to accept the truth, this is the only way & practice from now on.
>>
>>140514670
i also feel a bit relieved deleting my videos because my accent was absolutely terrible

but anyway thanks for the feedback this is all...

i will return & make new content once i get the accent right & all that
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.