[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Right-Wing Casey Neistat?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: GavinMcInnes.jpg (84KB, 366x459px) Image search: [Google]
GavinMcInnes.jpg
84KB, 366x459px
I reckon Fox are hiring Gavin as a sort of right-wing Casey Neistat.

CNN recently hired Casey to make news stuff, because he hits that millennial audience.

Gavin also hits that millennial audience, but on the right.

Thoughts?
>>
>>140510050
He left The Rebel shortly after Bannon left the White House.

Gavin is probably going to the upcoming Breitbart TV.

Note that Bannon left the WH shortly after Fox cucked on Trump's Charlottesville comments. Trump probably wants a news outlet on TV which isn't run by kikes.
>>
>>140510050

is his big new secret project really just working for fox? after he already did that, was basically watered down, and then left it and talked about how much he hated it? Although that could just be sour grapes
>>
>>140510366
Interesting, I hadn't thought of Breitbart, but yes that's definitely another option.

I think I assumed Fox because he has said he's "going mainstream", and also that he now has to "avoid swearing". Would Breitbart really require someone to stop swearing?

>I’m rebooting my whole deal and going mainstream. I’ll announce the platform in about a month but it’s going to include TV, radio, the internet, and books.
>I’m not sure how I’m going to avoid swearing for the rest of my career.
http://takimag.com/article/so_long_tak_gavin_mcinnes

>>140510660
I am purely guessing but above is why my mind jumped to Fox.
>>
WIll he put anything up his ass? Will he piss in any bowls of cereal then eat it?
>>
File: 986800.gif (2MB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
986800.gif
2MB, 352x264px
This dude, aside from shoving dildos up his ass live on air, is such a giant tool.
It's literally babby's first right wing views tier.
>>
>>140510050
He's fucking up by going mainstream. He can't last without his soundboard.

I predict he will fuck this up and be back to podcasting in a year or so. He seems to work his ass off but he's an alcoholic who's totaled 2 cars in the last year.
>>
>>140512636
Some of us have lives and shit, we can't all be edgy little Nazi LARPers in our mothers' spare bedrooms.

>>140512678
He used to be pretty great on Fox. So I don't know what you mean.

>He seems to work his ass off
Indeed, he does seem to keep himself relatively busy

>but he's an alcoholic who's totaled 2 cars in the last year.
Didn't know that.
>>
>>140510050

degenerate literal faggot who shoves things up his ass on camera
>>
>>140510050
>>140510867
Whatever it is I hope he does well. That shit that went down at VICE and Shane Smith, nice to see Gavin throw shit in his face if he was on tv again.
>>
>>140512678
>babby's first right wing views tier
He's a gateway pill - people start with him, Milo, the_donald, etc., and move on to harder redpills.
>>
>>140510050
>>140515184
>Gaving
>right-wing

He's a moderate leftist.
>>
he going to crtv
>>
>>140515126
Same. Would be good to see him build an audience of the kind of young males that would have read Vice back in the day when it wasn't so shit, but now don't have time for the moral, preachy crap.

>>140515184
I think he's certainly better than either of those two by a long stretch.

>>140515283
Not really.

>>140515471
That thing looks pretty shit right now so I'd rather it was Fox or Breitbart
>>
>Gavin hits that millennial audience too

Lol you fucking wish
>>
>>140517648
His Rebel videos have always been popular.
>>
>>140517648
He is as old as my dad, and im close to 30.
>>
>>140519054
So your dad was like 18 when you were born?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.