[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Destroys Dems/CIA/Drains swamp by 2018

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cia-logo.jpg (40KB, 485x340px) Image search: [Google]
cia-logo.jpg
40KB, 485x340px
> October 2016 - Whitehats in CIA/FBI smuggle Assange out of embassy because he was going to be killed. This happened when there was a chemical scare at Heathrow, government plane takes Assange to the US
> Assange in United States
> Trump wins election
> Assange gives Trump proofer leaker wasn't Russia
> Trump's first speech after inauguration is at CIA to send a message
> Trump allows Russia conspiracy to go on so Dems have nothing to run on in 2018
> Trump allows Mueller to investigate the crimes of the Clintons as 'Special Investigator'
> Trump has Assange continue to release CIA Vault 7
> Assange releases enough Vault 7 material to give Trump enough reason to shut the program down or rehaul it
> DACA to be worked out by Congress before primaries
> Mueller takes down the Clinton Cable

This drains CIA swamp, Clinton Swamp, GOP swamp through primaries, and Dems are completely destroyed from harping on "muh russia" up until 2018 elections
>>
>>140509875
>no source
>blathering bullshit
>>
>>140509875
When was the last time Assange was seen in public?
>>
>>140510125
few weeks ago on the balcony
>>
>>140510125
Giving Speech outside on embassy balcony, well after trump had been elected.... May 19th 2017
>>
>>140510305
>>140510356
It can't be both
>>
>>140510507
Actually it can. He could have spoke in May and also a few weeks ago. He didn't though.
>>
>>140509875
It's pretty evident by the way Assange critisizes the US policies and Trump that he isn't in some sort of direct contact with Trump and neither is Wikileaks.
>>
>>140510637
>Actually it can
There can only be one point in time which was the last time he appeared in public, boyo.

I'm inclined to believe it was in May, that seems the last time I remember. There was the time the press turned up and /pol/ was watching for a few hours with a no-show.
>>
>>140509875
This is good except for the Assange-Trump contact already happening, although it explains why that would still be kept secret.
>>
What about that republican guy who flew over to London to talk to assange? Rosbscher or something. I just want to see them all in handcuffs on live TV.
>>
File: 1477754119105.jpg (95KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1477754119105.jpg
95KB, 717x880px
>>140509875
>>
>>140509875
Awans will also end up destroying many on both side of the aisle.
>>
>>140514401
>If Irma doesn't cash in first..
>See it heading straight to Florida..
>DWS karma..
>>
>>140509875
Trumpfag fanfic is so sad
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.