[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am getting scared - Serious post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: carringtonEMP.png (929KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
carringtonEMP.png
929KB, 1366x768px
>most destructive fires in US history
>biggest hurricane ever recorded in Atlantic basin
>Jose behind Irma
>Another one firing up behind Jose
>X10 Earth facing Carrington event
>September 23rd looming

Is it real? Let's talk. Anyone else feeling vibrations?
>>
>>140509220
Watch for the signs lest the Lord come back and take you like a thief in the night.
>>
>>140509220
You must have two weeks for food and water stores to post on this site. Plz go.
>>
>>140509220

we shouldnt have withdrawn from the Paris Agreement ffs. Thanks Blumfp.
>>
>>140510065
I have a year's worth of food, water, batteries, and a lifetime of ammo.
>>
>>140509220
>Anyone else feeling vibrations?

You have generalised anxiety disorder and like this shit because it allows you to rationalise your feelings of anxiety. Sort your fucking head out op faggot
>>
>>140510271
You for real?
It's hard to tell now-a-days
>>
>>140510320
So why are you worried? As long as no one knows you have that gear you will be fine.
>>
>>140510320
I mean... If you have no ammo you have a lifetime of ammo.
Somebody comes by, shoots you dead. Boom, life time of ammo used.
>>
>>140509220
The sun might have another coronal ejection.A massive solar flare occurred the 19th century, it only shut down telegrams then. Imagine what the fury of the sun will do to the modern world where everything relies on electricity.
>>
>>140509220
>>most destructive fires in US history
>>biggest hurricane ever recorded in Atlantic basin
>>Jose behind Irma
>>Another one firing up behind Jose
>>X10 Earth facing Carrington event
>>September 23rd looming

fuck off to >>>/trash/ you monkey
>>
File: 1499618366372.jpg (43KB, 414x656px) Image search: [Google]
1499618366372.jpg
43KB, 414x656px
I'm a poorfag incel with no future, and I'm fully encourage any kinds of happenings to occur! Just wish they were real...
>>
>>140509220
>Illuminati Jews channel world's meme magic into creating mega natural disasters
>Global warming fanatics get power
>(((Christfags))) and (((Islamists))) get power
>justasplanned.jpg
>>
>>140510588
I make more money in 3 months than you do in 3 years. I have beautiful, blonde haired, blue eyed children. I have a blonde haired, blue eyed wife. I own my own home in the country with a large pool and thriving garden. I take no medications nor do I have any medical history. I have no allergies and am not susceptible to buffoonery.

That being said, these things are actually happening. Now, what they mean is up for debate. If they are real is not. Take your armchair medical degree and your stupid fucking gadsden flag and shove it in your mom's ass. She's upstairs watching Days Of Our Lives, no doubt. Either contribute like a well-mannered, halfway-intelligent white man or shut your fucking mouth.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/2075545
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.