[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alex Jones mentions white genocide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1500863393948m.jpg (83KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500863393948m.jpg
83KB, 769x1024px
Alex Jones is now talking about white genocide. Are we seeing a shift in the overton window?

https://youtu.be/80eJwvShspA
>>
File: alex.png (688KB, 533x716px) Image search: [Google]
alex.png
688KB, 533x716px
>>
>>140509214
White guilt is white surrender.
>>
>>140509214
>Alex Jones is now talking about white genocide.

ok
>>
I would rather be friends with a ghetto thug than a communist with white guilt.
>>
>>140509708
I'd rather be friends with neither desu
>>
Hell Yeah. We need to wake up and start puting non whites out like our ancestors did.
>>
>>140509683
Don't you find it interesting that /pol/ talking points are becoming mainstream?
>>
We're just gearing up for the final battle
>>
>>140509214
I think it's clear that Alex knows a lot more than he lets on. he talks about it sometimes.
>>
>>140510090
and when I say "it" I mean the things that he knows about that he doesn't usually talk about... he was talking about the Jews like a week or two ago for example, and MSM went all haywire about it
>>
We need to take back our lands,our honor,our pride and do justice to all the blood sacrificed by our white ancestors.
>>
>>140509992
>Don't you find it interesting that /pol/ talking points are becoming mainstream?

yea
>>
File: mask.jpg (23KB, 335x307px) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
23KB, 335x307px
>>140509214

He will pander to whatever his brain-dead followers start believing in.
Remember this is the same man who ten years ago talked how the world is ruled by intergalactic shape-shifting lizards.

Two years ago he switched from the illuminati conspiracy theory to the "globalists". The guy is a hack, ripping of retarded rednecks.
>>
>>140510090
Alex is based, no doubt about it. If he wasn't over the target he wouldn't be taking so much flak. Doesn't mean he's right 100% of the time, no one is, but both his motives and a lot of his information are dead on.
>>
>>140510354
not an argument

you have video evidence of elites admitting to white genocide. try again
>>
>>140509214
(((Alex Jones))) finally mentions a topic that has been on this board for years. His staffers come here. So he's known. Suddenly after (((Spencer's))) act in Charl. which made the movement look like shit. Here he comes bring white genocide to the front. I bet he will go debate (((Maddow))) after doing the Hell Hitler gesture. They're all Controlled Opp
>>
>>140510354
>Remember this is the same man who ten years ago talked how the world is ruled by intergalactic shape-shifting lizards.

No, he didn't
>>
>>140510354
>Two years ago he switched from the illuminati conspiracy theory to the "globalists".

Oh nvm, you're just autistic
>>
Alex Jones is pol tier, he's just not a retarded TRS kiddy. You'll notice on that one white nationalist call in his criticisms of white nationalism were not moral (ie "its bad to love your race") but pragmatic (ie "you're riddled with feds")

likewise he points out Talmudic Judaism is essentially Satanism, that the jewish run Big Pharma, and that Israel is ran by crooks.

He's been calling out and condemning anti white racism and bias for YEARS.
>>
>>140509214
Alex Jones has stated that there are slave children living on Mars. White genocide is obviously another crackpot theory for schizos.
>>
>>140510354
>He will pander to whatever his brain-dead followers start believing in.
If true, then it means that rednecks are starting to believe that white genocide is real, which is big news.
>>
File: 1504574009544.png (207KB, 450x416px) Image search: [Google]
1504574009544.png
207KB, 450x416px
>>140509214
Alex is being a very bad goy
>>
>>140509992
infowars is not mainstream by a long way
>>
>>140510228
me 2
>>
>>140510354
>ripping of retarded rednecks.
ripping of retarded rednecks.
>>
>>140511179
no, that was a guest and he said "well there are formations on Mars that look like structures..."
>>
>>140509214
because white genocide is now old news. they already stepped up the game. looking at the USA, obviously it's going down now. think after hurricane irma it's "over"? nah, it happening. widespread death and destruction. you've benn warned.
>>
>>140509214
>ALEX JONES IS A CIA SHILL CONTROLLED BY JEWS HE HAS A JEWISH DIRECTOR HE'LL NEVER NAME THE JEW CUZ HE'S A CIA SHILL BLAH BLAH BLAH

Are these people going to kill themselves now?
>>
File: chilean commie.jpg (245KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
chilean commie.jpg
245KB, 600x400px
>>140511855
Not fast enough.
>>
>>140510354
>The guy is a hack, ripping of retarded rednecks.
He says as he posts from his iPhone in his decrepit squat full of trannies and junkies praising his Fedora ramblings as a legitimate political movement
>>
>>140509214
wow thats pretty big. he usually skirts past that
>>
Jones is a civic nationalist, a shrewd business person, and if you listen to him closely, you will hear that his world outlook goes back to some of the first organizations that were warning of globalist agendas.
The sound byte taken out of context is the main thing used to discredit him.
His show has improved by using other presenters to convey the news narrative.
But this allows him to be a bit of a personality and less of a presenter.
I have felt for along time that there was alot of things he didn't talk about directly. But he also supports others getting started in careers in alt news media.
>>
>>140511390
Alex Jones has two million subscribers on YouTube. Infowars.com has 4.7 million unique visitors per month. His followers are mostly alt-light types. I'd say a shift towards white racial consciousness in this community makes white nationalism more mainstream.
>>
>>140511390
its bigger than you think, a lot of "normie" dudes watch it, also blacks and mexicans too, they love that illuminati/alien shit
>>
File: Alex Jones the Nordicist.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones the Nordicist.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>140509214
>>
>>140510678
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeatVY8QB0c
>>
>>140512303
>also blacks and mexicans too, they love that illuminati/alien shit
Muzzies too. Had dinner at a muslim friends once when I was like 16 and his mum talked the entire time about the government putting chemicals in the water and chemtrails.
>>
>>140512436
Alex Jones has been watching too much Varg lately.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.