[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreamers Bring Nightmares

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: dreamerssss.jpg (39KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
dreamerssss.jpg
39KB, 600x429px
Two Arrested After 1 Child Beheaded; 2 Partially Decapitated
BALTIMORE —
Baltimore City police arrested two people in the gruesome deaths of three children slain in their northwest Baltimore apartment.

Also, WBAL-TV 11 News has learned that investiagtors are not ruling anything out, including a possible link to an illegal immigration ring. Federal investigators told 11 News that the family may have failed to make payments and suffered deadly consequences, WBAL-TV 11 News I-Team reporter David Collins reported.

Federal agents began looking into the possibility of illegal immigration Thursday. The victims' mother, however, told investigators Thursday that they didn't owe anybody anything, Collins said.

Investigators announced early Friday morning the arrests of Adan Espinoza Canela, 17, and Piolicarpio Espinoza, 22, in the deaths of two 9-year-olds and a 10-year-old. Police said the men may be the uncles to at least one of the victims.
>>
File: 1503891733101.png (315KB, 581x557px) Image search: [Google]
1503891733101.png
315KB, 581x557px
¡SORPRESA!
>>
"My brother is innocent and the person who committed the crime is loose [and] laughing at the authorities," Ricardo Espinoza Perez, father to Lucero and young Ricardo, told the court in Spanish through an interpreter.

Their mother, also speaking in Spanish, neither condemned nor commended the defendant, her brother-in-law, saying only that the outcome was not in her control.

"I've left this to my God's will," Noemi "Mimi" Quezada said.

A second defendant, 26-year-old Adan Espinoza Canela, Policarpio Espinoza Perez's nephew, is set for trial next month on charges he carried out the killings. The two men, who each came to the country illegally from Mexico, were tried together in the first two trials, but their attorneys chose to separate them for the third.

An attorney for Policarpio Espinoza Perez said he planned to file an appeal.

"He says he didn't do it, and I believe him," attorney Nicholas Panteleakis said. If the conviction stands, he said, his client, who has already spent nine years in prison, will likely be eligible for parole by 2025.

The brutal deaths of the children, two in fourth grade and one in third, confounded even those hardened to violence in the city. The children were all victims of blunt force trauma, and at least two of them — Ricardo and his sister, Lucero — were still alive when their throats were slashed, according to Assistant State's Attorney Nicole Lomartire.

The cut to Alexis' neck was so deep, he was nearly beheaded.

"This was probably the most horrific crime that the court has had the displeasure to preside over," Baltimore Circuit Judge M. Brooke Murdock said Monday. She heard emotional testimony Monday from the children's parents and the defendant.

Policarpio Espinoza Perez told the court he came to the United States to "look for a better life" but has instead spent nine years in prison for a crime he says he didn't commit.

"I love my family," he said through an interpreter. "I've never done anything against them."
>>
>>140507047
Oh shit mexicans got an undead fire breathing dragon??? Why haven't we nuked them yet?!
>>
>>140507191
holy shit they never speak english
>>
File: baltoooo.jpg (196KB, 635x1112px) Image search: [Google]
baltoooo.jpg
196KB, 635x1112px
From the start, police and prosecutors claimed relatives Policarpio Espinoza Perez and Adan Canela were behind the brutal murders.

“It’s not right. I’ve lost my children, and now I’ve lost my brother and my nephew,” said the victims’ father Ricardo Espinoza Perez in 2004.

They are now about to be tried for a third time…this time separately.

Defense attorneys will argue DNA evidence — the children’s blood — matched to the defendants’ clothes, is unreliable.

“It’s always difficult when science is the entire basis for your case, which is what we have always alleged here, and we say the science is faulty,” said Brian Murphy, defense attorney.

In another twist, the patriarch of the family, Victor Espinoza, was killed in a murder-for-hire plot. His wife sits in a Mexican jail, convicted of the crime. The defense believe her testimony, if they can get it, will be crucial.

“We are going to show some very legitimate theories as to who we believe is involved in this,” said Nick Panteleakis, lead defense attorney.

But after all these years and trials, no motive was ever developed, and many family members have remained staunchly behind Espinoza Perez and Canela, saying they are innocent.

“Just like that, they send innocent men to jail. I am not going to rest until I see the guilty person pay for what they did. I want that person dead or alive,” a relative said in 2004
>>
Thirty Year Old Dreamers

Thirty-one-year-old Policarpio Espinoza Perez was convicted on three counts of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder and acquitted of second-degree murder on Tuesday. A judge declared a mistrial on a first-degree murder charge.
Mark Cheshire, a spokesman for the Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office, says the conspiracy charges carry a maximum life sentence. Cheshire says prosecutors will evaluate the case, including the sentence on the conspiracy charges, before deciding.
Co-defendant Adan Canela is to be tried next week.
Espinoza and Canela are illegal immigrants from Mexico. Investigators have not established a clear motive beyond saying they believed a family dispute was involved.
>>
>>140507191
>Ricardo Espinoza Perez, father to Lucero and young Ricardo, told the court in Spanish through an interpreter.
>Their mother, also speaking in Spanish
>he said through an interpreter
such flawless integration
>>
>>140506929
Just fucking execute them for fucks sake. Actually, I want them to hold a public hanging event for these wastes of human trash
>>
BALTIMORE —
Baltimore City prosecutors have begun trying for a third time to convict two men accused of killing three young relatives in 2004.

These murderous dreamers were not deported, but given trial after trial after trial

The illegal immigration racket must be stopped

deport these motherfuckers now
>>
File: Guadalupe Garcia de Rayosdreamer.jpg (250KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Guadalupe Garcia de Rayosdreamer.jpg
250KB, 1200x800px
ESPINOSA PEREZ: 16 MATCHES!
We found records for people named Espinosa Perez in 13 cities throughout California, Florida, and 5 more states!

reminder that dreamers have 5 or 6 stolen social security numbers each and change identities faster than a new york minute
>>
>>140507275
Because it's a top secret project
>>
>>140506929
IT'S HIP TO BE SQUARE
>>
>>140506929
But anon #notalldreamers.

>>140507047
See, we should do everything based on GoT and defeat Voldermort.
>>
>>140507047
Did the got book have a dragon destroying the wall or is the ......?
>>
>>140510430
Book hasn't gotten that far, but there is a horn that can destroy the wall and it's in the hands of One-Eye.
>>
>>140511294
thanks. Does hbo add in all the vulgarity, womyn, castration and incest?
>>
File: maria-espinoza-perez.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
maria-espinoza-perez.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
CHICAGO (STMW) — A stay-at-home mother who brutally beat her 3-year-old daughter to death lied to police, telling them that the child stopped breathing following a home invasion at her Northwest Side apartment, Cook County prosecutors said.

Paramedics found Ashley Mendoza on the kitchen floor Sunday night with visible injuries to her forehead, bruising on her hands and legs, scrapes and abrasions on her neck, Assistant State’s Attorney Robert Mack said.

The agency has not had previous reports regarding the family, and there are no other children in the home.

The family had lived in their apartment for about three years, their upstairs neighbor said.

Anita Padilla said her neighbors could be worryingly loud at times. Sometimes, their arguments were noisy enough to shake the walls, she said.

“There was a lot of yelling, but it was mostly between the husband and wife,” Padilla said.

The arguments were in Spanish, a language Padilla says she doesn’t speak. She said the arguments never resulted in a police visit.

On Sunday, the neighbors were unusually quiet, Padilla said. “I didn’t even know they were at home.”

Padilla said the girl’s father appeared to be a devoted dad.

“When he would leave every day [for work], she would stand by the window, and he would stand by the car blowing kisses and giving air hugs,” Padilla said.
>>
Denver defends release of illegal immigrant later charged in murder

dreamy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.