[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are atheists so fucking degenerate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1353.jpg (246KB, 1472x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1353.jpg
246KB, 1472x639px
Why are atheists so fucking degenerate?
>>
Maybe because you bully them so much? atheists are just fine over here, dont even notice them, well you only notice the super religious nuts and even they are pretty far apart.
>>
I'll never understand how that is not child abuse.
It's 100% indoctrination.
>>
Those aren't militant atheists like based Richard Dawkins.
>>
Because they lack the light and teachings of God

>inB4 pics of cathcucks and gay christian (((pastors)))
>>
>>140506697
whatre the top pics from
>>
>>140506697
Real atheists go to church as to not stand out. Calculating benefits of church going with real fiscal and social progression.
>>
>>140506697
There's two types of atheist.
Type 1) "Wow, without a deity to pass down the Good to humanity and a religion to help arbitrate morality, I really need to take responsibility about what I deem moral and figure out a consistent and objective moral system."
Type 2, the majority) lol fuk u GOD imma do drugs and get pozzed now
Most people really lack the mental fortitude to be a type 1 and need religion to live a good and moral life. Wouldn't mind living in a solidly christian society desu.

t. atheist
>>
>>140506697
Most people can't handle atheism to be honest. I'm starting to feel like I can't either. It's too much to not have some sort of faith to keep you in check. You start to just let your animal urges take over. And I'm not even particularly dumb, just average intelligence. Now look at the people above, below average intelligence and a literal child. They have no fucking guidance, so they're just doing what feels good. That's not conducive to a good society.
>>
>>140508016
A lot of atheists make the mistake of removing symbols from their lives. Creating meaning and attaching them to symbols is part of humanities nature. If you have no alternate symbols and perhaps going back to religion is your best option to fulfill that need.
>>
>>140506697
*White people
>>
>>140508016
If you need justification to return. Simply calculate it as "hedging your bets"
>>
>>140506697
>Professor degenerate is from Ontario
>Drag queen kid is from the Anglo part of Montreal

Welcoming loyalists in 1775 was a fucking mistake.
>>
>>140508391
Not finishing manifest destiny was ours
>>
>>140506697
The fuck has this got to do with atheism?
>>
>>140506697
Not believing in made up characters does not equal degeneracy, you ignorant fuck.
Atheists are on a different level of awareness than you "muh skin color" morons are, and I'm willing to bet many have much higher moral standards than the average polfag. Push this through that fucking thick skull of yours: God does not exist, and all religions except Oriental ones are mere kike tools to create hatred and divisiveness. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>140509027
>Push this through that fucking thick skull of yours: God does not exist
Oh boy, I guess all the theologians from the last 2000 years including Thomas Aquinas were wrong because some angry atheist guy on 4chan said so. All the miracles the Catholic Church receives were fake too, huh?
>>
>>140506697
>Why are atheists so fucking degenerate?

They were depraved first and became atheists as it suited them
>>
>>140506697
where can i find more on the lady on the top left? :)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.