[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, here's some shit regarding antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

So I really wonder. If shit keeps going down, will the only solution be to get a tank and run them down with it?

To be honest I just wanna drive a tank over people. Sounds like tons of fun to me.
>>
>>140505960
>4 separate caterpillar treads

what a stupid looking tank
>>
>>140506787
Oh shit you're right.
>>
>>140505960
completely unnecessary. they arent smart
>>
File: CarCrush2.jpg (203KB, 1636x534px) Image search: [Google]
CarCrush2.jpg
203KB, 1636x534px
>>140506787
This one's better.
>>
>>140505960
PSA: you can defeat a tank by placing a large chunk of wood into the inside of the treads. Pops it right off, and then they have to get out and fix it.
>>
>>140507574
Probably could just use a cardboard one and they probably will run in fear.
>>
File: tfr-us-by-lib-cons-30-43.png (45KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
tfr-us-by-lib-cons-30-43.png
45KB, 1000x800px
>>140505960
Antifa don't breed. Natural selection will eliminate them.
>>
>>140507817
Probably, but where's the fun in that? Mass murder sounds better than waiting.
>>
>>140505960
there's lots of decommissioned surplus tanks which are still able to be driven/have proper armor maintenance. they are pretty cheap too as storage and maintenance is costly.
>>
>>140508036
Nice. Now all we have to do to them is install a flame thrower on it as well, because it'll look cool.
>>
>>140505960
>get a tank
You can't drive a tank on public roads. The treads tear shit up.
>>
>>140508201
I'm off to run people over with a tank. You think I give a shit about that?
>>
>>140508640
Tank of peace
>>
>>140508835
Imma put Templar symbols all over it. And have speakers blast Powerwolf - In the Name of God
>>
>>140505960
They aren't that expensive, my neighbor used to have one.
>>
>>140509018
Grease the tracks with bacon and you've got yourself a one man crusade.
>>
>>140509168
Fuck yeah.

>>140509049
I just looked it up, they are really cheap lol. If we make a group we could easily start a tank crusade with a lot of them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.