[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you fallen for the prenup meme?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 28

File: 1464209593340.jpg (1MB, 1300x1717px) Image search: [Google]
1464209593340.jpg
1MB, 1300x1717px
Don't tell me you really believed a piece of paper woul get between the jewdiciary system and your money.
>>
>>140503752
A woman is not 'expected' to shop, cook,, clean, or any of that shit. She might and can, but its not her job.

Free ride's over, SWM.
>>
>>140503752
Bump. /pol/ falls for the prenup meme like flies for shit.
>>
>>140503752
>5 Apr 2016

kys
>>
>>140504632
but it is, retard. career women end up being miserable
>>
>>140503752
Ah, Britain, the land of the inbred and the home of the cucked.
>>
>>140504632
Don't worry as long as you keep cat food with you, you won't die alone useless mindless thot.
>>
>>140503752
Just another example of the system only working for the rich and fuck everyone else.
>>
>>140503752
My bf is set to probably inherit several million from a lawsuit from people crashing into him. She it certainly does help, I actually like the idea of being able to have the money so he can do what he wants skill wise and I don't have to work for some jew and I can spend all of my time supporting him and hopefully we can run a business instead.

I want him to know I don't care about the money and I want to do everything in my power to legally define everything as his because I love him and trust him and I think alimony and all that is a mortal sin.
>>
>>140507290
>I HAVE A VAGINA PLS GIFF ATENTION
You know how we roll here, post your tits or GTFO
>>
>>140503752
literally something like 4 out of tens of thousands of prenups get over turned each year. This is propaganda.
>>
>>140507466
how do you know it's not a gay anon?
>>
>Piece of paper says women gets everything you own.
>Completely legal and valid. Everyone follows it.

>Piece of paper says woman has to not be a total cunt to her husband.
>No one follows it. Completely invalid because reasons.

really makes you think
>>
>>140503752
>courts will ignore a legal agreement between two parties that consented to that agreement
So how is that possible? How can a legal system be that cucked?
>>
>>140506463
The British aren't inbred, communist swine.
>>
>>140503752
>British "law".
>>
This is why I have gone full MGTOW.

If you do marry, marry a Eastern European, Iranian or Oriental.
>>
>>140507290
>Say one thing.
>Mean the opposite.
>>
>>140503752
Am I retarded, or does that sentence not really make sense?

Someone break this down for me, it's probably a simple distinction.
>>
>>140503752
I think if you actuallyget a prenup you are killing the marriage right there. Divorce is not an option. If you believe it is and even plan for it, you're creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Married for 10 years, come at me bro
>>
>>140507771
You can' be gay and be concerned about mortal sins, especially when you are one.
>>
>>140508090
Well, they feel like it, and laws are just words written on paper, right? We can just not pay attention to them and do something else, like invalidate men's financial protections so we can VAMPIRE THEIR LIFE'S WORK OUT OF THEM.
>>
>>140506180
And what of it? Does law expires?
>>
>>140508090
Very easy. If the agreement or part of it is against any of the existing laws it is null and woid. Here it works exactly this way - while it is possible to have such agreement it should be fair, divide things equally and without any "if"'s.
>>
Getting married is for chumps, I have literally no idea why retards keep doing it
>>
>>140508508
The vaginal jew screams in pain as she sues alimony from you
>>
>>140503752
Or you could just not get a divorce
>>
>>140507466
Im a transgirl.
>>
File: not_amused_by_your_faggotry.png (738KB, 1374x2000px) Image search: [Google]
not_amused_by_your_faggotry.png
738KB, 1374x2000px
>>140509392
Whoa man how could nobody have thought of that until now
#mindblown
>>
>>140509094
That's a good point. Who cares about "laws" and "justice" and shit like that? What really matters here are feelings

>>140509295
I don't know how it works in Russia, but here we have the right to own property
>>
>>140509327
>I have literally no idea why retards keep doing it
Because they are told that it's mandatory. On top of that they want the tax breaks.
>>
>>140508090
A lot of wives will claim they signed the document under duress, or if you don't fit into the abusive husband narrative they can claim they didn't fully understand the document when it was signed. Easy grounds for feminist judges to throw out your prenup.
>>
>>140509392

or marry early when you're both broke. then whatever you have later in life, you have earned together.

men and women shoudl both be married by the time they are 25. prenups are a concern only for old fags
>>
File: mgtow.png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.png
523KB, 1200x800px
>>140503752
anybody who fell for the marriage jew and vaginal jew deserves it. the roasties on /pol/ spend all their time making threads about white babies to trick the retard thirsty beta virgins into being desperate enough to marry them.

instead of marrying a used up roastie that's going to divorce you why not stop the flow of unlimited adult migrants who have 10 children each and live on your tax money? cause the roasties on /pol/ don't benefit from that. they need your alimony

>>140508508
exactly this. once she gets bored or the relationship goes sour then she'll be plotting how to get that money cause she deserves it for all her hard work where she spent his money and he took care of her. the only skill women have is making excuses and rationalizing why they're entitled to your money, property, attention, position, status, or anything else due to their vagina power
>>
>>140509409
Where did I say that I didn't want to see your tits just because youre a tranny cunt? Dont forget to post your feminine dick as well. Cheers
>>
>>140508473
That's not full MGTOW
>>
>>140509715
lel. Enjoy your legalized robbery
>>
>>140509523
It works like this more or less everywhere. The property aquired in marriage is divided equally between ex wife and husband. The law states that the agreement is possible, unless it does "significant infringement of rights of one of the paries". What is the "significant infringement of rights" is decided by a judge, usually it is anything which significantly deiviates from 50/50. So it is possible to write in the agreement that you would left with a flat and the wife with an country house, if they cost more or less equally, but that's all.
tl;dr: not any agreement is legal and has consequences in the eyes of the law, even if it is underwritten by both parties. The things work this way in many countries, there's nothing strange about the UK.
>>
>>140503752

So what happens if you never share assets, and your wife worked full time the whole marriage? Will a judge still try to give her your assets?

What happens if you take all your money out of the bank before you sign anything? Will they try and throw you in jail?
>>
>>140509512
Who is forcing you to get a divorce?
>>
>>140508508
I don't want the money. I want him.
He's always been there for me and he helps me and we fixed each other.
Money has no value to me.
Him being there is everything.
I'm lost without him.
I can't fail him ever because he needs me.
If he grew to hate me or died out something, I'd rather just be dead than be without him.
He's my other half and without him I'm nothing.
>>
>>140510517
yes

yes

nothing matters beside her feels and entitlement to your property. they will say you owe her money and if you don't pay then they'll put you in jail. hell, you can divorce her while you're poor and then when you're rich 10 years later she can take you to court and get money off you. women are the ultimate subhuman jew in society. the only reason why people don't obviously hate and murder women is cause mother nature requires them and deceived men into thinking with their dick
>>
File: 1503415307520.jpg (118KB, 860x637px) Image search: [Google]
1503415307520.jpg
118KB, 860x637px
>>140503752
just another reminder to never get married
>Yes goy, sign this legal agreement with massive negative consequences upon termination an "no fault" status, where the other party can terminate it at will, without reason. You get a few tax breaks come on goy!
>>
>>140510707
Divorces can be filed unilaterally, you know.
>>
>>140503752
I did, because I thought that a contract was a contract. Same reason I supported gay marriage, just let anyone sign any contract, who cares. Looks like I got JEWED.
>>
>>140510707
are you retarded?
One person can acquire the divorce, without input form the other person
>>
>>140511203
>>140510928
it's a woman so obviously they're retarded. her little brain just thinks you won't get divorced if you man up and if you do get divorced it's your fault for not making her happy and being man enough
>>
>>140511039
You would have to have a pretty shit lawyer to not be able to defend a prenub. Maybe if you are stuck in some libcuck city with corrupt was judges, but anywhere sane will respect a contract forged between two adults.
>>
>>140509392
Insecure childless people are the most worried about divorce. Why are you fretting over women and marriage if you don't trust women or marriage? Remain single if you are one of these people.
>>
>>140510928
>>140511203
Don't marry a women that will divorce you
>>
>>140509927
Yeah honestly I wouldn't trust women. I feel very alienated from them. So many of them have grown up incredibly privileged and taught that they deserve everything for nothing. They are manipulative psychopaths. Then there ate the pathetic beta males who enable their behavior. All the courts are in their favor and men have no rights. They could repeatedly get pregnant with your child and abort it and laugh in your face and there's nothing you can do about it. I'd say almost all women now are this way and its getting worse with sjws and feminists.

I mean I wasn't a bad person before estrogen, but now on it, I connect to everything and I can feel it's pain. And for women to connect spiritually with the world like that and hurt people especially those they love is the literal definition of evil.
>>
>>140511658
One of my relatives got screwed because a judge "wanted to do the right thing." Sure he could have pursued the case, and spending even more shekels and further wrecking himself emotionally, but he decided to end the damage. And this is exactly why this bullshit happens, they know that decent people have real lives to get back to, so they just hang out in the sewer. And yes, this was in San Francisco.
>>
File: is_this_fucking_guy_for_real.jpg (83KB, 577x624px) Image search: [Google]
is_this_fucking_guy_for_real.jpg
83KB, 577x624px
>>140511837
Whoa man, I was just about to marry this girl who I know wants to divorce me but your advice made me reconsider.
#lifelessons
>>
>>140503752

so not even pre nups can protect you from cuckoldry.

either way she is getting her beta bucks and her alpha fux
>>
>>140509927
This.

If you marry you minus well stick your head in a guillotine
>>
>>140511942
>being so much of a pussy to not carry on with a won lawsuit
>>
>>140509988
So your a guy with a mental illness?
Interesting
>>
>>140503752
it happens because men let it
let a couple greedy women and judges end up dead, that shit will change real quick
>>
>>140512349
Wasn't a lawsuit, was a little more complicated, but technically he was in the right. In the end, fuck it.
>>
>>140512190
It is not hard to tell if a woman is shit tier before you marry her
>>
>>140510495

are adulterous women (cuckolders) punished in Russia? I see cossacks beat Femen demonstrators. Please let it be so.
>>
>>140512660
You have no way to tell if she'll become shit later
>>
File: 1504621465484.png (50KB, 701x523px) Image search: [Google]
1504621465484.png
50KB, 701x523px
>>140512660
>female brain
just fuck off you stupid roastie bitch. women are the least trustworthy thing on this planet. even nigger trash can be trusted more than roasties.
>>
>>140511837
No one goes into a marriage believing they will get divorced in the first place.
christ you're retarded
>>
>>140503752
I dont think Im going to get married.
Its too much of a risk. There is no reason we can live committed lives together without doing some kike ceremony and getting the law involved.
>>
>>140512783
>>140512839
Girls dont go from good to shit
People just fail to see the warning signs
>>
>2017
>Still not pretending to apply for a marriage license and putting on a fake ceremony for your gf

All they really want is the wedding and to wear the dress anyway.
>>
>>140503752
dailymail is the worst paper, stop citing that crap
>>
>>140511837

there is this thing in game theory called defection, really fucks up people's best laid plans.
>>
>>140512967
Just look at marriage like you would ANY OTHER contract.

>lose half your shit upon contract termination
>possible financial payments even after the divorce
>partner can end the contract at will without your agreement
>partner can end the contract without any reason
>benefits: a few tax breaks
>>
File: 1501113729006.jpg (86KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501113729006.jpg
86KB, 480x480px
>>140509927
Oy veyyy lets die out together goyim
>>
>>140512667
No. You can't do absolutely nothing. Even more, you'll be automatically considered a father of a child born by your wife during 300 days after the divorce, will have to pay alimonies to the mother, and will have to spend quite a few time in the courts in order to refute it with a DNA probe.

And even DNA in some cases won't help, for example if the wife can prove somehow that you consciously recognized paternity of the child, knowing that you are not the father.
>>
>>140513024
>Girls dont go from good to shit
Obviously they do
>warning signs
Literally all people have the potential to do wrong. This is exactly why this "warning sings" meme keeps living on.
>girl does wrong
>see mane I told you about that time she entered by the exit but you didn't listen
>>
>>140512628
Wtf is up with American law and why aren't divorces decided with a lawsuit in a court?
>>
>>140513024
girls were never good. from the story of genesis where the whore eve fucked the snake to modern times you're filthy trash. there's a reason why you never added to any civilization in history and were always subjugated by men. you're incapable of doing anything by yourself like going and making your own shitty civilization somewhere and you're also a parasite who leeches off men. now you're trying to kill the host so you're getting killed in response
>>
if you have enough money to set up a trust in your name, do it before marriage
if you don't, don't marry

trusts are pretty ironclad because (((they))) make money off managing them, if there was a reason to uphold prenups maybe they would
>>
>>140513507

is there mandatory child support? is there common law marriage?

can you avoid this by not marrying but having a long term relationship with the woman or will the Russian courts deem this to be marriage?

will Russian courts/law enforce child support obligations made by foreigners in a foreign country on someone living in Russia?
>>
>>140513582
>Obviously they do
I have never seen it happen
I have seen plenty of guys marry shit tier women that act surprised when they get a divorce
>>
File: 1498249756952.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498249756952.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
Prenups work fine if they are notarized by 2 different lawyers (1 for each spouse). Otherwise 1 side (almost always the wife) can scream duress.
>>
>>140509715
I always love that.

>Women are equal to men in every aspect!

You're going to have to provide your own food, clothing and shelter from now on.

>Tee hee. I'm just a girl.
>>
>>140508090
(((((((((((((HOW I WONDER))))))))))))))
>>
>>140513679
This wasn't a divorce, also my relative inherited a hell of a mess. If the person before him had taken care of the legalities correctly, the entire thing could have been avoided. But to answer your question, I think feminists have given us the worst of both worlds. Women work AND get your money if they decide to divorce you, no fault. Meaning that if they start dating a guy at their workplace because you're "boring" they get your money. Supposedly Sweden is different, women are educated and in the workforce, so they're expected to provide for themselves. No husband's money in divorces. Here, they get to work AND steal from their husbands. Feminists...
>>
>>140506324
>wagecucks are miserable
>NEET women are happy
No shit.
>>
Imagine you're married to your (dried up roastie) soulmate and she decides to leave, and the courts decide your prenup doesn't count because reasons. It would truly be an insane situation, where you have no recourse, your own wife is robbing you and the government enforces it.

It's like that one Conan story where he comes to an impasse with the judge, and has to kill him and run when he realizes he can't submit to such an unreasonable institution.

I wouldn't hold it against any man for going full Sam Hyde.
>>
>>140513945
For it to be accepted and notarized it has to surrender at least half the stuff to the woman, defeating the point of making a prenup in the first place.
>>
>>140513844
if you weren't a roastie desperate to trick men into marrying somebody else in your sisterhood then you would be talking about how the men were shitty and they needed to man up. instead you're here trying to lie and trick men you pretend the women just were bad to begin with

you also try and lay the blame on men instead of the whore women too cause the men should've just picked better. women have no responsibility or fault when they're abusing laws to destroy men. it's always the men's fault!

dumb roastie
>>
>>140514212
You got shitty lawyers then.
>>
>>140503752
except a judge can't arbitrarily render a legal contract null and void because he thinks it is unfair
>>
>>140513844
>I have never seen it happen
So you didn't went to college.
>>
>>140514148
>NEET women are happy
no they aren't. women are incapable of satisfaction without social approval of others. the only thing that makes women happy is trying to show off her social status and being better than other women. the women kill themselves cause they can't get the ultimate trophy of an attractive wealthy husband so they quit life. it's like quitting a game where you'll never unlock the best achievements or reach the level of others. women are shit.
>>
>>140511837
What woman can be trusted not to divorce you? Aside from a woman traumatized by religion I can't think of any.
>>
>>140513826
Mandatory child support until 18yo. 25% of all income for one child, 33% for two. It's regardless of is there an legal marriage or no, everything can be proven by DNA. Add support of the mother until the child is 3 years old.

Yes, property division can be avoided if you are not oficially married, at leat now, there've been some discussions about changing this. Also gifts are not divided too, so you can write your mother in the deed and she would gift it to you.

I don't know how they would enforce it. Doubt it. But the woman can enforce it in a foreign country if she wants, getting a visa and an finding an attorney is really not that hard.
>>
File: 1499363887816.jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499363887816.jpg
10KB, 255x200px
>>140503752
Lawfag here.

This article is a pure load of bullshit. The case of Radmacher v Granatino in 2010 means now that assuming you've followed some basic steps your prenuptial agreement is essentially guaranteed to be upheld by the court to the letter, unless it would leave the other partner in a state of complete destitution or prejudice the interests of any child of the family.

The UK Law Commission has even set out draft legislation that will straight up create a completely contractually binding regime of "qualifying marital agreements".

This is not 1965. Look at cases like Luckwell v Limita in 2014. There a man £200,000 in debt with a wife who had an income of £51K a year was given a £900,000 property in London to live in and his debts paid off. The entire thing is not quite as rigged as MGTOW faggots like to pretend it is.

The UK has traditionally been very generous to treacherous slags from across the world, giving London the reputation of "divorce capital of the world". That is now changing. Pre-nuptials are far more effective than they were even 8 years ago. Courts will enforce them. Just disclose all of your wealth to the other party, get independent legal advice, sign a statement saying you understand everything, do it at least 28 days prior to your marriage and make sure to review it every so often.

TL;DR - Fuck off newfags.
>>
File: 1496932779948.jpg (112KB, 1087x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496932779948.jpg
112KB, 1087x1080px
>>140514538
oh boy
>>
>>140503752
there is automatically a prenup in my country whether you want it or not. if you specify nothing it goes to the default marriage contract when you divorce. if you want something else you must specify what you want.
>>
>>140514538
Well technically they could, but then it would just go to another judge who would be like, "lol fuck off retard."
>>
>>140513844
Here's a little redpill for ya.
Almost if not all religion in this world continuously warns about the deception of women and their psychotic nature...How do you explain that roastie?
>>
>>140503752
FAMILYKEKS BTFO
>>
>>140513436
You left out the part where you continue a tradition your ancestors have been doing for 10,000 years. And the part where you raise your children in a household with an explicit sense of permanence, commitment, union, and family.
>>
>>140514774
>it was bad, but it's better i promise. just get married and lose only half of everything instead of the 80% it was before
lawfag here? more like
>roastie here
>>
>>140514778
if that's the case in the US then I guess enjoy living in your judicial dictatorship where district court judges are able to arbitrarily rule from the bench with absolutely no legal authority -- it isn't the case in other common law countries
>t. lawfag
>>
>>140515043
people haven't been getting married for 10,000 years you dumb fucking roastie. it was common for men to have harems and women to be literal property too so why not continue that tradition as well?
>>
>>140506180
This, slide (reddit) thread
>>
File: 1481217984360.png (794KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1481217984360.png
794KB, 812x806px
>>140514774
>Look at this one case where the judge's friend didn't got screwed
That really salted my hazelnuts
>>
File: women are useless.jpg (518KB, 1003x886px) Image search: [Google]
women are useless.jpg
518KB, 1003x886px
>>140514978
alll women are mentally unstable whores. all of them.
>>
>>140503752
My wife comes from money. For her to be able to keep her trust fund we legally had to get a prenup. I don't really give a shit and wouldn't try to take it in a divorce anyways.
>>
>>140515222
Marriage has existed for 10,000 years. Female-monogamous marriage has existed nearly as long. Male-monogamous marriage is more recent but still thousands of years old.

Germanic women were never literal property at any point in their entire history.
>>
File: 1504292224995.gif (949KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
1504292224995.gif
949KB, 500x220px
>>140515066
>it was bad, but it's better i promise

It was never that bad. A few big money cases in the headlines are responsible for people assuming that they are getting fucked. In reality the courts have always been reluctant to make financial ancillary orders that impact property or wealth created prior to the marriage or that is inherited.

>lose only half of everything instead of the 80% it was before

I think you're misunderstanding the so-called "yardstick of equality" idea. The courts started at 50% division as a definition of fairness, and then moved away from it. If you have a prenuptial, they will not use that. They will take whatever your prenuptial says, and assuming that it isn't procedurally defective in some way like duress or undue influence, and go with it. They will dial it back in the case of leaving one party in a "predicament of real need", which is a pretty damn high threshold.

>80%

Are you retarded? No court could get away with that.

>>140515294
>one case

It was just an example of one case I reading about not even 2 hours ago. I can get you some more examples if you'd like?
>>
>>140515640
They coulnd't own property either
>>
>>140515043
"Tradition" much like "Chivalry" is already DEAD and its women who killed it with the help of their pimp "daddy government"
>>
>>140509927
Oh yes goy. Do not have any children. and them larp all day on /pol/ about white genocide and up coming civil war.
Such a faggot
Just KYS.... what's the point of life? Sit in a room by yourself forever?
Might be fun at 20.... talk to me at 40, when you are lonely as fuck
Or 60-70, when you are old, and sick, and nobody gives a fuck about you. Die alone.
MGTOW faggot, you will kill yourself eventually.
>>
>>140514749

wow. sounds just as bad as Australia. although we do have common law/de facto marriage, however first child is only 20% after tax income for child support.

any punishments for adulterous/cheating women?

can a woman lure a man into marriage, divorce him, and then use the child support or alimony money to finance a lifestyle of casual sex with cads/rakes/douchebags (pacпyтник/paзвpaтник/гoпник)? (basically, finance a lifestyle of sex with men who are generally better looking than her but will not support or provide for her)
>>
>>140514570
I think he meant NEET in the sense that they're housewives not lonely cunts.
>>
>>140515222
Marriage records are some of the most common surviving written relics from ancient civilizations. Most of these societies being monogamous, albeit serially.
>>
>>140515640
>germanic women were never literal property
except for all those times they were getting fucked by monkeys, tigers, and used as public sex slaves in the roman empire when they got enslaved. women are property of islam and also christianity. pagans did doesn't matter. women are animals and don't have rights so if we're returning to tradition then the first thing that needs to happen is remove suffrage and women can no longer be involved in politics.

>>140515762
you're full of shit. your stupid fucking post and saying i'm a lawfag doesn't refute the mounts of evidence along with first hand accounts of men being fucked. you just say it's better now because a case in 2010? why didn't that case in 2010 influence the case in 2016? you're a lying roastie.
>>
Reminder to all you neets to never get married. (As if you were anyway). Fuck those jews
>>
>>140503752
Reminder Jews do these things on purpose to prevent white babies.
>>
>>140515771
I love how the point of your post is not that he's wrong, but rather that you should suffer all that injustice in silence because it's useful for society.
This is exactly why tradcucks lose more and more support by the day.
>>
>>140515770
My parents got married and never got divorced. Same with all of my grandparents and great grandparents etc.

I have to at least TRY to continue the tradition of raising children in the permanence and security of marriage, for fuck's sake. My children will not be bastards.
>>
>>140514774
Since the laws aren't gendered a man who has a wife that earns more money than him can financially benefit from a divorce. The problem is that in the vast majority of cases the man makes more money than the woman.
>>
>>140515954
No punishments, yes they can and often do.
There's always a risc though that the man would quit his well-payed job and find another one in a business which pays the salaries in cash, without reporting most of wages to the tax inspection. And will just pay a minimal sum from a minimal wage.
>>
>>140514978
It's almost as if women of all races have been the same treacherous dumb cunts since forever
>>
>>140515771
>MGTOW faggot, you will kill yourself eventually.
nope, the ones who kill themselves are the dumb faggot beta cuckolds who get btfo by roasties in courts losing everything. also the roasties themselves are gonna start mass suicide when they hit the wall and realize there's no men to take them.

your crusty vagina isn't the world you stupid roastie whore. space is infinite but your deluded little malformed brain thinks life is a binary choice between worshiping roastie vagina or sitting in a room as a virgin by yourself. it's impossible for you to live a life that's worthwhile stupid roastie. you things as animals meant to live under the rule of men not be freed to wreck havoc
>>
>>140508090
Because of the massive/robust welfare systems, it means she becomes a problem of the state if she ends up destitute. Therefore, hubby has got to pay.
>>
>>140515640

Germanic women also had to be virgins to be married. if they were not chaste, they were expelled from their communities. just read Tacitus on Germania.
>>
>>140513826
>will Russian courts/law enforce child support obligations made by foreigners in a foreign country on someone living in Russia?
Russian courts cant even enforce alimony in our own country. People work unofficially and pay nothing.
That's why now they campaign to make the government pay alimony if the father can't. Because nobody fucking pays them.
>>
>>140509356

Underrated post
>>
>>140516303
Yeah female suffrage was an arrogant break from tradition and time has proven it foolish. We should fix it.

But you are being slippery. Some Germanic women were enslaved by Roman culture, sure, but it's true that women have never been chattel in any Germanic or proto-Germanic society for all time.
>>
>>140515771
"Canadastan telling anyone to kys Kek"

I'm surprised you haven't taken your own advice mahmud, your country is such an embarrassment that we don't even think about you kek
>>
>>140509715

This is why you film them signing it and have them state that they understand what they are signing.

Then you have them sign a second civil contract which states they wont contest the prenup. Film that too.
>>
>>140516790
Sounds like an effective and upbuilding tradition to me.
>>
>>140511837
Youre retarded man
>>
>>140516484

that sucks. I was hoping Russia wasn't as bad on feminism and cuckoldry as the West was.

I guess if you are ever treated unfairly by women and the Courts the only way to ensure justice is to take it into your own hands.
>>
>>140516814
It is not that easy as you say. You can't leave the country, can't work for the govt, your property might be seized if you have anything on your name. So most still pay.
>>
>>140515043
>10,000 years
lol no. Even in the middle ages only royalty got marries. And marriage in the modern sense is just a kike tradition.. you know the desert people whos history, culture, and religions had nothing to do with our ancestors?
>And the part where you raise your children in a household with an explicit sense of permanence, commitment, union, and family.
youre really grasping at straws now.
>>
>>140516422
He has valid points that need no arguing.
That doesn't change the fact that MGTOW is a long lonely life that may sound fun at 20, but it won't at 40.
Now, explain how I'm I wrong? How are we fighting extinction, and a civil war while MGTOW?
I'd rather pay 20% of my income for 18 years then be completely alone, playing vidya as a 50yo. No thanks.
You faggots think paying for a phone and internet and buying a new game each month is more important and worth more than paying for your own bloodline to last forever.
Faggot.
>>
>>140517133
People really don't read, huh?
Let me make a quick rundown for you
>Even if the document is procedurally perfect, a judge can throw it out if he "feels" it's too one sided.
If you show a judge those films you're talking aboout he'll just tell you to blow them out your ass.
>>
>>140517345
Russia as a former socialist country forgot about feminizm more than the west ever knew. Women there are against femonism exactly because it is supposed to equalise genders, as they are used to have more rights.
>>
File: clay.jpg (37KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
clay.jpg
37KB, 320x320px
>>140516303
>you just say it's better now because a case in 2010? why didn't that case in 2010 influence the case in 2016

The case i'm referring to is quite literally the primary guideline used in every single case in English and Welsh law that concerns the weight a court will attribute to a pre-nuptial agreement.

You seem to think that the Family Justice Council's guidance is in any way legally binding. It isn't a case. There is nothing for Radmacher to bind since it is just a Daily Mail article talking about guidance.

The way that the article is being framed is hilariously plebby, as if it being written by someone who has no idea what they're writing about and is just quoting the words of the report out of context.

e.g. "most courts will ignore pre-nups and base their decisions on fairness". This is wrong. The Radmacher test makes it binding on judges to enforce the terms of a pre-nuptial unless it will lead to one party being left in a state of particular need. That is a high threshold.

Most of it is just out of context, non-binding rubbish. The highlighted section is actually wrong. "If it does not mean each parties' needs". It isn't about needs. Needs only informs the standards of the 'fairness test' from cases like White and Miller/McFarlane. A prenuptial alters what is fair by its very existence, and can go so far as to make needs only about stopping one party from being completely fucked over and left in dire straits.

TL;DR You're a retard who will fail to further your race and people because you're too stupid to get legal advice.

>mounts of evidence along with first hand accounts of men being fucked

The only men that get fucked are men who have earned £40 million due in part to their partner raising their kids for them.

>roastie

I'm a bro, bro.
>>
>>140517133
but..that's not romantic. don't you love her? where is the trust in the relationship?
>>
>>140516422
>>140516686
>>140517098
Oh look, all meme flags.... Show your flags Israel.
>>
>>140517541
Let me give you a quick rundown... The article is from a single Country, not the world retard. Maybe in England that's how it works. Not here. Even in Cuckanda
>>
>>140516433
Then keep your legs closed and you won't have to worry about bastard children you dumb broad
>>
>>140503752
It's simple. Don't get married.
>>
>>140503752
I've been telling people this for ages
>>
>>140517539
>That doesn't change the fact that MGTOW is a long lonely life that may sound fun at 20, but it won't at 40.
Now then, explain me how the life of a divorced man is more fun.
>>
>>140517866
Have no children non jewess
If people don't realize what these faggots are up /pol/ is dead
>>
>>140503752
this move is aimed at discouraging marriage and thereby suppressing the birth rate among responsible people
>>
>>140517406
>You can't leave the country, can't work for the govt, your property might be seized if you have anything on your name. So most still pay.
If there's no income, you don't have to pay anything. And nowhere in CК PФ does it say anything about seizing property if you don't have income.
>>
File: 1472545040383.png (394KB, 598x564px) Image search: [Google]
1472545040383.png
394KB, 598x564px
>>140517812
>Maybe in England that's how it works. Not here. Even in Cuckanda
Would you bet half your posession on it?
>>
File: IMG_1766.jpg (56KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1766.jpg
56KB, 480x474px
>>140508243
Buttblasted bong detected
>>
>>140503752
Feels good not to live in the US
>Prenuptial agreements have long been recognized as valid in several European countries, such as France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
>>
>>140517406

any Eastern European countries that are better on this than Russia?
>>
>>140517997
Because he still has a family you cunt.
He also isn't a NEET, so he will go slay some strange.
>>
>>140503752
Why do we need that if not even regular marriages work? It seems like more something fails, more versions they create, instead of fixing one thing that fails. Supplementary marriage contract isn't needed when the basic contract doesn't even works.
>>
>>140503752
Got any good stories about it?
And other articles? I am interested in learning more about prenups failing
>>
>>140517563

any eastern European countries that are better on this than Russia?
>>
>>140503752
>>140504632
>>140505966
Be man.
Have trust.
Put money and stuff in trust.
Meet vagina.
Make vagina like you.
Make vagina give ficki ficki.
Make vagina wifey.
Never tell vagina about trust.
Vagina stops ficki ficki.
Tell vagina to get the fuck out.
Divorce.
I have no monies.jpg.
Don't care, pay alimony.
OK, then, fine.
Cut monthly check for 2 years from trust.
>>
>>140517539

I would rather be in jail than paying child support or alimony to a whore.
>>
>>140517566
who the fuck do you think you're fooling retard? do you think your shitty british law applies everywhere or something moron? what the fuck does it matter. first, i don't believe you at all. courts will just toss out the prenup if they feel like it and all your bullshit talking points won't matter. law is whatever the fuck the judge feels like there's no higher standard at all it's just whatever's on their agenda and if they're a feminist or not. case and point is all the shit happening in america. second, ignoring your stupid shit about prenup and what it's suppose to be or if it's ignored you're not talking about degrees. you still owe her money, she still gets your kids, you've got gotta pay alimony, and all this other shit. the only thing your prenup agreement does is give the illusion to poor retard suckers that it's fair cause men got fucked for so long they're just not marrying and there's a huge panic.

>it will lead to one party being left in a state of particular need. That is a high threshold.
you don't want to pay 50% of your income, your house, let her take your kids, and everything else and have a prenup saying so? well, too bad. cause that leads her to being in a state of need. she's use to living the high life on your dime so she's entitled to everything you make and she also gets the kids! prenup or not the judge will just fuck you over using that simple clause.

you're full of shit about prenups being fair at all. 4 decades of men getting ruined shows otherwise. there's no reason to think the law has changed at all because you made a bullshit post saying it's "lol it's fair now xD"
>>
>>140518135
That's marriage only.
When you live in a basement as a NEET, what do you really have to lose? KEK!
Please find the successful MGTOW guy? Oh wait..... that's right, any guy who is successful slays poon... my bad.
>>
>>140515043
>an explicit sense of permanence
Are you still talking about marriage here?
>>
>>140518474
I believe that is an option to not have to pay.
>>
>>140517812

how sad to have your country's nickname rhyme with cuck, ay Canuck?
>>
>>140518341
Of course my friend
>prenups have to be fair
>>
>>140510739
Lies
>>
>>140516454
That's not true and judges see gender, even subconsciously.
Only 6% of women who earn more are required to pay alimony.
>>
>>140518646
arguing_with_holes.png
>>
>>140518828
Actually, pretty fitting.
>>
>>140517486
Are you kidding me, kike?

>only royalty got married
First off you mean "aristocracy," second you're wrong. Everyone got married.

>marriage doesn't create a family
>children don't respond better to concepts like "husband" and "wife" rather than "boyfriend" and "girlfriend"

Marriage creates a family. You're in it together forever. If you call that grasping at straws I pity you because you must have grown up in a broken home or two.
>>
>>140508783
>Married for 10 years
How did you make your marriage work for that long? Also do you fear of divorce in the near future?
>>
>>140503752
>or do any of the other things her ex-husband enjoyed
Wonder what this refers to kek
>>
>>140518857
He agreed to this. It was the deal.
If any of us married JJ, we would be getting bank, not her. He is a Prince or some shit.
>>
>>140518134
Nope, if you don't have an income you still have to pay alimonies, it will be fixed sum of money, and the base for the fixed sum is usually the average wage in a region. So it is better to have a job which oficially pays less than average wage. With alimonies all you can do is to pay less.

Cтaтья 83. Bзыcкaниe aлимeнтoв нa нecoвepшeннoлeтних дeтeй в твepдoй дeнeжнoй cyммe, пyнкт 1

Пpи oтcyтcтвии coглaшeния poдитeлeй oб yплaтe aлимeнтoв нa нecoвepшeннoлeтних дeтeй и в cлyчaях, ecли poдитeль, oбязaнный yплaчивaть aлимeнты, имeeт нepeгyляpный, мeняющийcя зapaбoтoк и (или) инoй дoхoд, либo ecли этoт poдитeль пoлyчaeт зapaбoтoк и (или) инoй дoхoд пoлнocтью или чacтичнo в нaтype или в инocтpaннoй вaлютe, либo ecли y нeгo oтcyтcтвyeт зapaбoтoк и (или) инoй дoхoд, a тaкжe в дpyгих cлyчaях, ecли взыcкaниe aлимeнтoв в дoлeвoм oтнoшeнии к зapaбoткy и (или) инoмy дoхoдy poдитeля нeвoзмoжнo, зaтpyднитeльнo или cyщecтвeннo нapyшaeт интepecы oднoй из cтopoн, cyд впpaвe oпpeдeлить paзмep aлимeнтoв, взыcкивaeмых eжeмecячнo, в твepдoй дeнeжнoй cyммe или oднoвpeмeннo в дoлях (в cooтвeтcтвии co cтaтьeй 81 нacтoящeгo Кoдeкca) и в твepдoй дeнeжнoй cyммe.
>>
>>140518723
>until death do us part
>>
File: prenup.png (86KB, 932x554px) Image search: [Google]
prenup.png
86KB, 932x554px
>>140518857
>>140519188
>This doesn't happen in USA
>>
>>140509715
Ignorance is not an excuse. I could make extreme metaphors to the unassuming person doing horrible shit but nah.
>>
>>140518343
I don't know. Doubt it. It's not about the woman rights after all, it's about who is going to support the child. We live not in the Dikkens' England, so someone should provide support, and the choice is between the state and the man. And as the laws are written by the state the man is the obvious option.
>>
>>140518857
Fucking retard, why would he pay so much for vagina? Rich people are getting dumber and dumber, they are now as dumb as hay or more.
>>
>>140519102
>Marriage creates a family
oh im laffin
>>
File: 1493928893393.png (334KB, 512x556px) Image search: [Google]
1493928893393.png
334KB, 512x556px
>>140518538
>o you think your shitty british law applies everywhere or something moron? what the fuck does i

The Daily Mail article in question is about English and Welsh law. The best law on the surface of the Earth.

>first, i don't believe you at all

That's because you're a demoralised dumb fuck.

>courts will just toss out the prenup if they feel like it

Except that it would be unlawful, and the court above them would tell them they're doing it wrong.

>bullshit talking points

It's law. You cretin.

>law is whatever the fuck the judge feels like

I don't think you understand the concept of "precedent" because you're from some backwards shitheap civil law country like France.

>it's just whatever's on their agenda and if they're a feminist or not

Pure horseshit. Judges tend to be far more traditional and conservative than most people.

> you still owe her money, she still gets your kids, you've got gotta pay alimony, and all this other shit.

That's why you get a pre-nuptial. She only 'gets the kid' if you're paying maintenance.

>give the illusion to poor retard suckers that it's fair cause men got fucked for so long they're just not marrying and there's a huge panic.

It isn't illusion, but there is a massive panic as you say with lots of people just reading Daily Mail headlines and assuming that they are going to get fucked like a man with £40 million in assets.

>well, too bad. cause that leads her to being in a state of need.

The point of my earlier post is that need is not "50% of your income, your house" etc. Need is a strand of the legal principle of fairness here, and fairness is influenced substantially by having a pre-nup.

>prenup or not the judge will just fuck you over using that simple clause.

It isn't that dire.

>there's no reason to think the law has changed at all because you made a bullshit post saying it's "lol it's fair now xD"

It's changed here in the UK.

I know that a lot of American states are fucked though when it comes to them
>>
>>140503752
Whatever, I won't get married anyway, I don't have the energy for it. How do people have energy for work, women, kids, etc? Holy shit I just wanna pass out after I get home.
>>
>>140519750

if the woman cannot support the child, give the custody to the man. if the man does not want the child, he can put it up for adoption or foster care. that way the child gets someone who can support him and wants him. instead, what we have now is women holding men to ransom because men are more self sufficient, and sometimes using the money from that man to finance a lifestyle of casual sex with men who do not give her money/support her. in other words, cuckoldry (the man paying money but some other man getting the sex).
>>
File: 1501445206344.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1501445206344.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>140503752
>>
>>140504632
>300 thousand dollars to protect women and child for 20 years
>>
>>140514538

USA family courts are fucked up enough to allow this to happen. If a judge runs out of other excuses they can just declare an otherwise valid pre-nup "unconscionable" because (((reasons))).

Then, good luck spending untold thousands of dollars more trying to get the ruling changed on appeal. Meanwhile your ex is hammering you with an army of bloodsucking jew mercenaries trying to extract every last dime from your pockets.
>>
>>140523992
>jew mercenaries
goddamn that fits divorce lawyers like a glove
>>
File: 1492353866923.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1492353866923.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>140524207
>>
Quit fucking complaining, it's a well known fact of marriage that ending and beginning are costly.
>>
>>140515124

Sadly this is pretty much true. USA family courts are essentially "baby's first court" for new or incompetent judges, and the procedural and evidentiary rules are greatly relaxed because (((certain))) lawyers lobbied state legislatures hard for relaxed divorce statutes.

You can only get really egregious decisions reversed after years of expensive litigation on appeal, and even then it's not guaranteed.
>>
>>140519464
>Virtually unheard of
>Evidence
Idiot.
>>
>>140525039
>Challenged and beaten
>Not new jusrisprudence
>>
>>140525403
Jurisprudence is the scholarship of law, I think you mean precedent.

Why did it get thrown out? You've conveniently left out the reason why it was thrown out from your image. I assume it duress or something like that.
>>
>>140503752
been single for 25 years sine the one I thought was forever left when I said we should wait when she asked me to get her pregnant.

I said our financials were not sufficient and that should come first. That I ;"didn't want to live under stress over money>"

Circumstances proved me correct and we lost our free living arrangements and job managing a self storage facility.

had I done as she asked we'd have been pregnant and homeless.

We moved apart and within a year she had gone to some other guy and got pregnant.

All she wanted was offspring she didn't love me for who I am .

I regarded this woman with the highest esteem and she proved to have been a faithless disingenuous liar.
>>
>>140525772
Because she convinced a judge that there was a verbal agreement between them:
If they had kids, they prenup was trash
Judge bought it
This guy is a moron. Presents a 1 in 1000000 as evidence.
I know a black doctor, guess all blacks have a higher IQ than whites....... Retarded.
Reddit really needs to go back. Schools in session.
>>
>>140510739
psycho
>>
>>140526509
That's pretty bad. Unless the prenuptial explicitly had a clause in it saying "this agreement can only be rescinded through signed writing by both parties" its legit for it to be discarded that way though. Same as any other contractual document.

The guy should have reviewed his prenuptial because prenups become useless if they are not re-signed to reflect changes in circumstances like that e.g. bankruptcy, birth of a kid, massive inheritance for one party etc. That's a feature of every single legal system that has pre-nuptials.
>>
>>140525772

rule of law doesn't mean anything if those involved in it are bad faith. law and precedent requires integrity/honour, and no one in the SJW/cultural marxist establishment has that. the culture is fucked, just try and take as much as you can while giving as little as you can.
>>
>>140527083
It's beyond fucked up. She also cheated on him. Even worse, he also lost the appeal.
That happened in 2013. I can't find another case like it since.

It's totally fucked, but the point of rarity cannot be over looked. 1 in a million is just that.

Really sucks for you bongs. Sad to see such injustice to men. We been treated like shit in the family courts forever. Prenups aside.
Thread posts: 200
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.