[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Polacks such an embarrassment?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1504704169087.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1504704169087.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
Most of Polacks on 4chan are chavs. Impulsive, loud, annoying. They can't take a joke, because they instantly get angry and threaten that they will use violence against you

>no economic achievements
>no scientific achievements
>being a pupet of foreign powers
>not having a say in politics and security
>you're too much of a shithole for migrants to come
>literally an unearned advantage is the only thing you can come here to brag about to seek for appreciation and acceptance

Share your stories with Polacks and your criticism of Polacks. What would you change in Polacks?
>>
Only thing is would change in Polacks is their retarded need of having a Russian Fictional Enemy to fill the void they have in their National identity and sense of purpose.

Their silly need to have an enemy is a major obstacle in the objective of saving Europe because only a the Lisbon-to-Vladivostok project can save the White Race at this point.
>>
Thats true
>>
>>140503313
Good evening Vlad.
>>
>>140502638
>"I'm a proud slav!'
>exclusively wears Adidas and drives a BMW
I hate it how this is seen to be 'cool' these days. That is literally the nigger culture of eastern Europe.
And most if that due to the backstabbing cunt Lifeofboris getting semi-famous in YT.
>>140503313
>Fictional
Hello RT watcher!
>>
>>140503944
Thats your opinion man
>>
Now we wait for hateful and angry comments from Polack gopniks
>>
>>140504064
Go back to squatting in stairways and bumming random people for cigarettes you already have then.
Don't forget to have your outdated phone you probably stole from some preschooler to blare incomprehensible noises you call 'hardbas' too.
>>
>>140502638
Go be ślązak somewhere else.
>>
come on, bump
>>
>>140504792
I like you.
>>
>no muzz in poland
>>
>>140504792
kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.