[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Covered face won't save antifa now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: f3pz5MW.png (162KB, 1344x513px) Image search: [Google]
f3pz5MW.png
162KB, 1344x513px
https://arxiv.org/abs/1708.09317
Main idea here is that's possible to train neural network to identify people even with partially covered face.
If you will be near antifa protests - take as much pictures as you can so in future we will identify them all.
>>
>>140496471
>IEEE
Nice
>>
File: ebin.jpg (41KB, 321x320px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.jpg
41KB, 321x320px
>>140496471
>1488 facial key points
>>
>>140497941
redpill me on them
>>
wouldn't it make more sense to just have laws against protesting while masked? They had that in Alabama I think and it was hilarious watching cops unmask antifa faggots
>>
>>140498200
They're one of the most prestigious places to publish. This is a conference however. It goes Workshop < Conference < Journal. Still, pretty impressive. This paper could be on track for journal - usually a good paper will go through all three stages and evolve over time.
>>
>>140498366
No, because that's too big brotherish. If I am peacefully protesting you don't need to know who I am.

Should be extra illegal to commit violence while masked.
>>
>>140498141
>1488
>>
File: 1482442689832.jpg (88KB, 800x684px) Image search: [Google]
1482442689832.jpg
88KB, 800x684px
>>140498141
>>
>>140498366
is there a vid of that anywhere that you can link? would like to watch
>>
>>140498800
>Should be extra illegal to commit violence while masked.
Sounds like good idea. But it don't matter because we live in world where 95% of people ar identifiable, so (((they))) can't find you in databases - you can be a danger for (((them)))
>>
>>140499395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t-IT0fM-n0
>>
>>140496471
people researching this bullshit are evil incarnate. Orwell could not have anticipated this.
>>
>>140501289
you just know that it's going to be bad.

>oh hi we tracked you across 86 different places during a period of 32 weeks with 12 acquaintances and 3 friends, we're going to blackmail you with this information publicly because you said something we didn't like
>WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS LEGAL
>if you don't like it find another country to live in
>ALL OF THEM ARE LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF YOUR KIND
>too bad you're to blame for all of this, shall we start with that weird mark on your cock first? by the way we blackmailed like 8 women into saying horrific shit about you

this can only end with something far worse than WW2
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.