[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone here hates Haiti?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_9602.png (7KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9602.png
7KB, 320x192px
Why does everyone here hates Haiti?
>>
>>140494771
Niggers
>>
Negros.
>>
>>140494771
We don't specifically.
They are the stereotypical nigger : shitting everything, asking for billions and billions of help, unable to do anything with it, then blaming the people who helped them for "keeping them down".
Haiti is the ultimate proof that niggers are responsible for the state of Africa, and not the reverse.
>>
File: Haiti DR.png (1MB, 1402x1128px) Image search: [Google]
Haiti DR.png
1MB, 1402x1128px
I hate haiti because they are subhuman and destroy everything in their path, they stink and they breed like rats , thanks to clinton and obama we dominicans have to give them free healthcare and most americans think that we dominicans are niggers because we have 3.5 million living here.
>>
>>140494989
bump
>>
Because niggers.
>>
Leave our negroes alone!
>>
Were haitians slaves or something? What's the story with them?
>>
File: pierce.jpg (105KB, 460x268px) Image search: [Google]
pierce.jpg
105KB, 460x268px
>>140494771
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
>>
have you ever had to deal with a Haitian. They are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>140497437
Slaves who rebelled, killed all whites, and then ran the most lucrative carribean island into the ground
>>
>>140494771
Probably because they brutally genocided people from >>140494989 off the island
>>
>>140494771
Have you ever been around a straight off a boat Haitian?
>>
Because you've forced Hillary to steal chidren from there!
>>
>>140494771
it is not hate but a prove what happenes once whites stop ruling a country.
>>
In school I was literally taught that Africa is shit because "the whites took all the infrastructure they built back to Europe"
>>
>>140494771
I don't. One of my neighbors is a Hatian legal immigrant who is actually a good source of redpills on how fucked up Haiti is. He loves America and isn't a complete idiot. He is an alcoholic but so are many of y'all.
>>
>>140498602
He sounds BASED
>>
Second gen Haitian here. You guys should probably know when I asked my mom why she was voting for Hillary, she specifically said because she would allow more Haitians to come. This was after I told her of all the sketchy stuff the Clinton family has been up to in her country.

I was always skeptical of argument that "they'll vote to allow more of their family and people to come", but I heard it straight from the horse's mouth.
>>
File: 000000.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
000000.gif
1MB, 256x192px
>>140497646
Sounds like Venezuela, congo, and S. Africa.
>>
>>140495321
The world would be better off if we all just looked the other way for six months and let you Dominicans genocide the other half of the island.

We have adopted HaitianS in our school, one of which is 21. He is too dumb to do anything else so he just keeps going to school as a form of daycare.
>>
>>140498666
He is. We have great talks. He hates virtue signallers, the Clinton's and the MSM perhaps more than I do.

There are based people everywhere, my friends, of all ethnicities and nationalities. I totally get that "based Haitian" is extremely rare, much more rare than "based white," but there are some in even the weak gene pools that are uncucked with high IQ.
>>
>>140499686
Clintons are basically the owners of haiti , they own media companies , telephone companies , and hillary's brother owns a gold mine in haiti,obama put pressure on our goverment to accept haitians and give them free healthcare our country is poor so we cannot accept haitians, they are basically the worst of all niggers and don't make any significant contribution to our economy.we have our own niggers but they are less violent because they have a truckload of spanish and injun blood.
>>
>>140497437
haitians are animals
>>
This. Everybody wants to complain about racist whites but they ignore how the clintons are getting the poor haitiains into micro financing debt slavery, sex slaving them, using them in the drug trade and stealing their organs. The Red Cross built 6 houses after the HAARP created earthquake, so if anything I like the Haitians better than the "first black president" and his lovely wife, mohamed yunus and george soros.

Her name was Monica Peterson.
>>
File: haitian3.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
haitian3.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>140503552
yeah and (((burgers))) want us to take these savages so they can destroy our part of the island in a few years.
>>
>>140494771
Because the fuckers keep coming to my country
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.