[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all who are moaning about DACA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: crybaby_02.jpg (24KB, 250x275px) Image search: [Google]
crybaby_02.jpg
24KB, 250x275px
1. Go home
2. File appropriate paperwork to come back here
3. Wait

If you're really such a precious, unique, amazing, and awesome person with so much to offer to this country, you have nothing to worry about. You will come back. If you're just some future baby-machine or gibs grabber, you are obviously a burden to our society and will NOT come back. So, tell us the REAL reason for your tears?
>>
File: Baked-Beans-1-680px.jpg (83KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Baked-Beans-1-680px.jpg
83KB, 680x680px
>>140491414
I guess that makes it okay for you to move to Canada and get your teeth fixed and maybe send your kids to a good school, run a reputable business.... that sorta thing. And when people tell you that you're not really putting in the same kind of contribution as them, call them a bigot and an alienator.
>>
>>140491414
I am as pro burguer as they come , but lets face the reality , some of the people at daca dont even speak the language of their home countries , in other cases like venezuela they would get killed in 24 hours after arriving .

Trump is really retarded , all this trouble for 900 k youths that speak english and have education.
If they were muslims , had 50 years , or just jumped over the border i would understand , but you are speaking about people that did not decide to go to the us but were taken there as childs.
Their fathers should be deported , they should have been deported but 30 years to late is 30 years too late.

Prove me wrong (you cant)
>>
>>140491414
>you have nothing to worry about

OP, post your real name, permanent address & residence, social security number, and place of employment.

If (you) have nothing to hide, (you) have nothing to worry about.

It would be vastly entertaining to watch (you) get shipped to Guatemala or Honduras with the clothes on your back and try to prove you have a right to come to the U.S. by filing paperwork with the local government in a language that you've never heard.

All (you) would have to do is wait. I'm sure someone as snowflakey special as (you) would have a job by the end of your first day and a comfy place to sleep with high speed internet connection for your first night to make the wait a trivial experience.
>>
File: mexibro.jpg (308KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
mexibro.jpg
308KB, 940x940px
>>140492459

Damn, they is some fine beans.

>not a beaner
>>
>>140493350
You're a greasy bean-salad fence flipper.

Prove me wrong (you can't)
>>
>>140493350
>They have education
Yeah that they stole from the us taxpayer
>>
>>140494030
Yea because their retarded fathers tough it was a good idea to live as ilegals and you tough the world was all about loving each other after the fall of the soviet union and became cucks.

By doing this shit trump has given 900 k usefull idiots to the left , people that are under threat of being deported to venezuela without speaking spanish , this people are going to become dangerous as hell now.
>>
>>140491414
>So, tell us the REAL reason for your tears?
The real reason for their tears is that they are committing genocide against the white race and that agenda has been SLIGHTLY delayed.
They are subhuman anitwhite scum.
>>
>>140493350
>I'm am as pro burguer as they come
Ask me how I know you are a shill?
>>
>>140493427
..... What?
>>
>>140494030
They pay taxes dumbass
>>
File: report illegals.png (75KB, 1045x604px) Image search: [Google]
report illegals.png
75KB, 1045x604px
>>140491414
The US does not have a visa process for unskilled workers. You are looking at 20+ years to legally return to the US.
>>
>>140493350
>some of the people at daca dont even speak the language of their home countries

You are either completely unfamiliar with the situation, or you are shilling. Most of these kids have parents who do NOT speak English, and the schools have to provide ESL learning materials and hire bilingual instructors. You're also assuming most of these are "kids." A lot of these that will be sent back are of legal age. They have been here THAT LONG, and nobody, their parents nor them, bothered to file any paperwork at all.
>>
>>140495582
I grew up in a predominantly Hispanic school and yes a lot of these kids I went to school under this program spoke English as a primary language or as their only language.
>>
>>140491414
>I'm better than you because I was born here
>>
>>140493427
this
>>
>>140493427
>>140495871

Retard shills.
>>
>>140495820
there was no indication the OP thinks he's better based on what he posted. I thought you were supposed to learn english here anchor baby?

you gotta go back.
>>
>>140495503
Their parents didn't
SO the schooling they received as stolen from tax payers
The medicine they received was stolen from tax payers
The housing and food they received was stolen from tax payers
>>
>>140495820
Yes, but unironically. It is not our responsibility to deal with illegal immigrants. America is full already, until there is not a single unemployed man, we can't take more immigrants.
>>
Ah. Fuck it. Gas them if they aren't white
>>
>>140493427

It's like you literally don't know what "Deferred" means.
>>
If you are illegal
You've got to get out
You are a thief stealing America
If I catch someone who's broken into my house I don't think "hmmm, under different circumstances I might invite him in".
>>
I concur. If they were as smart and valuable as they claim, they wouldn't need to sneak into the country. Illegals tend to have lower IQ, fewer skill or training, and have less respect for our customs and law compared to legal immigrants. They're leeches, and they'll turn the US into another Mexico if they're allowed to outbreed whites.
>>
>>140493427
stop being racist against Guatemala and Honduras.
Just because they're brown countries, doesn't mean they aren't awesome countries!
>>
>>140491414

Fuck no. Better idea:

(1) Go somewhere else.
(2) Stay there.
>>
Whos really more of a drain on American society? the worthless polster or an immigrant trying to work or go to school? You are not entitled to a good life just because you're born here or anywhere else.

>inb4 if they're as value they should "just go back and come back again"

fuck off, you say that from the comfort of your basement. I said it in the other thread and ill say it here, they should not have to make their lives impossible to live just because you think it'll make yours marginally better. Grow a pair of balls and stop blaming other people for your failures. or better yet, cope with the fact that you're a loser and do the world a solid and blow your useless brain out.
>>
>>140491414
there no one that is exceptional among them, they are all just taxpayer leccher
>>
>>140498468
>Whos really more of a drain on American society? the worthless polster or an immigrant trying to work or go to school?
ILLEGAL immigrants, Paco. ILLEGAL. I like how you imply how the topic is ALL immigrants. I-L-L-E-G-A-L.

>You are not entitled to a good life just because you're born here or anywhere else.

I am entitled to as best a life as possible in my country, as is anybody else LEGALLY BORN HERE. L-E-G-A-L.
>>
you know what makes American society so successful? The fact that it uplifts people who create the most value for society regardless of who they are. Whether its Nikola Tesla escaping his slavic shithole, Wernher von Braun, or Albert Einsten, John Von Neumann and all the jews who escaped the war, along with so many others who do so much for America and society as a whole instead of spending their lives bitter behind a keyboard resenting and blaming someone else for their problems. Whos not to say that one of those kids has the spirit to do something great for this world? They should not have to quit their education and aspirations just because you believe they have stolen something from you. Almost everyone whose against it, is some bitter faggot who has no dreams, no aspirations and no strive for greatness because if you did you'd have something better to do than bitch about 0.3% people in the country.

>>140499610
your false sense of entitlement is why you're a failure.
>>
>>140491414
Just give it time. A lot of people will be leaving the United States soon enough.
>>
>>140494644
these 900k already vote (D) so loses nothing
even Obama said it as a TEMPORARY measure,
even then the dam thing was illegal , it s not in the presidents power to simply set aside us law as they see fit.
>>
>>140500121
>Obama said it was a temporary measure
Did he know something we didn't?
>>
>>140499941
>you know what makes American society so successful?
What made American society so successful? We knew who to let in, and who to reject. Now we have retards like you defending Pablo and his spawn leeching off our Welfare state, when he would have been deported or forced to work in a labor camp a century ago.
>>
File: 1475428627110.png (16KB, 448x538px) Image search: [Google]
1475428627110.png
16KB, 448x538px
>>140501050
> We knew who to let in, and who to reject

We've made a fatal mistake.
>>
>>140499941
>your false sense of entitlement is why you're a failure.

"Entitlement." I think you just sling that word around when you are losing an argument. My needs, as an American, are more important than Paco and Consuella who slinked across the border to work for cash, collect welfare, and drop babies. They and their babies need to go Make Mexico Great Again, not stay here. Consuella and her stair-step kids shopping in the grocery store while Paco stands at the front dumping change into the Coin Star. Go. HOME.
>>
>>140493427

>in a language that you've never heard
>implying local governments everywhere don't have someone who speaks english

This is the era of Pax Americana, Burger. English is a world language.
>>
>>140501050
>>140501429
Let me ask you, since you have ardent hate for them, what have you done for this society for me and this country to side with you over them? Why should they sacrifice their lives to marginally make yours better? Who are you? you are no one. Why should I make someone with their entire lives ahead of their selves go back for you? I hope you know that everyone in this continent is an Immigrant doesn't matter if your family came here in the last decade or 100 years ago. At one point in time they came here looking for a better life. No different from them. Its unfortunate that you're desecrating what your family once worked so hard for by being an absolute parasite.
>>
File: fuckborders.png (120KB, 499x440px) Image search: [Google]
fuckborders.png
120KB, 499x440px
>>140502198

>your entire post

The law is more important then your feelings.
>>
>>140498468
Who's more worthy to access a nation's job market and educational systems, a legal citizen of that nation, born to parents who are legal citizens and tax payers with legal employment or an individual who is here due to an unconstitutional executive order, whose parents came to that nation illegally, likely do not pay taxes, and sponge off social programs illegally?
>>
>>140502198
>for me and this country to side with you over them
Sounding a lot like a traitor.
>>
>>140493350
>prove my appeal to emotion wrong (you can't)
6/10 b8, almost thought you were serious
>>
>>140491414
better yet take all the fucking amazing gibs myself and my fellow ameribros paid for you for your entire life. now is the time to take all the (((education))) life skills and experiences you had while you were here. we gave you everything and more. Gratz now you shitskins have the resources to go back and fix your shit holes of countries. that or you can enlist in military and serve active duty for no less than 4 years, thats the only exception if you dont want to go back. no nat guard/reserves/weekend warrior bs. ACTIVE DUTY .GOTTA PUT AMERICAS INTERESTS AHEAD OF YOUR OWN SELFISH SPICINTRESTS.
>>
>>140491414
I'm moaning in extacy.
>>
>>140491414
>"Please press 1 for English"
>>
>>140502198

Can you fucking lib cucks construct one single coherent argument without appeal to emotion? The population is so small it's really not worth fighting over but it has been so satisfying to watch white liberals salt themselves.

Btw, my family is chinese, we came here legally, it was hell to pay but we earned it, and we look down on anyone who took the easy way in.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.