[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no social media updates in months Where did she go, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>no social media updates in months
Where did she go, /pol/?
>>
Getting raped by niggers
>>
She literally went to live in Africa
>>
She learned what "once you go black, you never go back" means
>>
>>140480748
>She literally went to live in Africa
Welp shes dead now.
>>
>>140479858
Got a new man I think. I hope it's not a commie.
>>
>>140480227
fbpb every time, except its not rape if you like it
>>
>>140479858
The whole FN is going down the drain. They lost too much and the presidential debate did some damage, the Euro/Franc fuckery did even more.

As of Marion, they was cast out because her hard political line was judged too extreme to win the election so she decided to retire from politics to raise her kids.

She's obviously coming back when the dust has settle.
>>
Did she really go to Africa?
>>
>>140481268
no...
>>
>>140479858
>>140480227
>>140480748
This. France still has some places where they are welcomed by their underlings in touristy places.
>>140481268
Yes, yes she did. It's not on her wiki, but that trip to Africa came as soon as she announced that she was quitting/giving up on politics "for now".
>>
>>140482205
Why to africa of all places though?
>>
so that photo of her French kissing a black guy wasn't fake after all...
>>
>>140482367
Her dad lives there, forgot which country.

>>140482583
Entirely fake, larper.
>>
She dated a black Frenchman and now she literally lives in Africa and is getting BLACKED daily
>>
File: Marion Le Pen.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Marion Le Pen.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
damn
>>
File: Jeanne_d'Arc_-_Panthéon_II.jpg (2MB, 1230x1668px) Image search: [Google]
Jeanne_d'Arc_-_Panthéon_II.jpg
2MB, 1230x1668px
>>140479858
Waifu deserve live life like normie, waifu come back when time right, waifu have horde of french knights ready to die for fair maiden desu
>>
>>140484805
HOW DID SHE LOSE WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>140486567
She didn't run you mong
>>
She was called back by her Mossad handlers and executed.
>>
>>140479858
She's in Africa, there is just too much nignogs in france.
>>
>>140484805
Fuck its been forever. Does anyone have the webM of the girl trump supporter in the Chicago trump protests and she tears a sign off a liberal bitch?
>>
>>140479858
Who cares?
>>
>>140479858
She realized that not taking in the poor precious non white immigrants reveals not just her own liberal hypocrisy but the hypocrisy of all liberals. That's why she decided to shut up for a couple months. Nothing scares a liberal into silence like having to walk their own talk.
>>
>>140479858
I don't know. Her grandfather called her a whore after she quitted politics causing her constituency to fall into macronist hands. No news since then.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.