[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Polish wandal caught and chained to the wagon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: djangochained.jpg (116KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
djangochained.jpg
116KB, 616x462px
>Mechanics noticed the vandals.
>One of mechanics was hurt to the head during fight.
>They managed to capture one of them.
>They chained him to the wagon and keep him until paint is cleaned.
>Profit-no more vandalism.
http://tvnwarszawa.tvn24.pl/informacje,news,zlapali-wandala-na-goracym-uczynku-przykuli-lancuchem-i-kazali-zmywac,240037.html
>>
No one cares
>>
instant karma, based /poland
>>
>>140479749
Every day I like Poland more. You'd go to jail in Finland for punishing a vandal like that.
>>
>>140479749
This is awesome
>>
>>140479749
Nice they need to do this to niggers and commies in america just chain them up.

Poland is strong
>>
File: 1461677535981.jpg (21KB, 312x345px) Image search: [Google]
1461677535981.jpg
21KB, 312x345px
>>140479921
>Every day I like Poland more
Linking a country whose main export is workers
Liking a country growing on the charity of other EU members
Liking a shithole

Poland is a lie and the immigrants that will eventually be forced on them would want to leave because it is a shithole :^)
>>
Scum deserves it.
Recently the walls at a station got a nice new renovation here, with some great art on it. Some scum has already sprayed their shit over it.
>>
>>140479749
Time to invest in western Poland.
>>
>>140479749
should have sprayed him red from toes to head and then beat him with a stick until he is blue.
fucking subhuman graffiti niggers.
>>
>>140480118
They are proud of their shithole. It's their shithole. That's far more respectable than living in a golden city occupied by foreign conquerors. That's far more respectable than hating your own country, your own predecessors and your very self.
>>
>>140479749
Exactly how it should be done. Immediate consequences without having to play a game of semantics in court first which costs more money than the financial damage caused by the vandalism.
>>
>>140480331
This, not to mention it looks like a brand new tram too. If you want to be a cunt and spray paint shit the least you could do is paint the ruined stuff.
>>
>>140480331
It's obviously a teenager. They do retarded shit. This is a just punishment fitting the crime. Your version would be sociopathic and way overblown.
>>
>>140480422
I'd respect that statement if they would stop reaping the benefits of EU gibs.
Youth leaving the country to live and work abroad doesn't equal patriotism to me.
>>
>>140479841
Go to sleep Singapore
>>
>>140480669
No u
>>
>>140479749
I wish people would do the same shit here, there's graffiti niggers everywhere, good job
>>
>>140479749
Anyone who sprays graffiti needs to be arrested. That shit is not art.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.