[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or is Trump kind of a /sadguy/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7559.jpg (28KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7559.jpg
28KB, 640x420px
Is it just me or is Trump kind of a /sadguy/?
>>
He's sad that his party is cucked.
>>
Once he became president he learned just how fucked the state of the country and the world really was.
>>
He couldn't beat the globalists. The game is over.
>>
>>140480512

I don't think he was expecting the amount of hate he's gotten. He a lives a sheltered rich man's life and probably still thought the social climate was like the 80s.

He just wants to be loved. He also clearly is totally inept. He just seems like a /sadguy/ to me.
>>
>>140478423
he will die one day
>>
>>140480754
You have very poor insight into Trump psychology

He's the opposite of sad, he's loving all the attention he gets as President, he doesn't care at all whether it's good or bad.
>>
File: GetFile.jpg (39KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
GetFile.jpg
39KB, 600x500px
>>140480512
Have a Happy Trump
>>
File: IMG_7563.jpg (97KB, 375x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7563.jpg
97KB, 375x370px
>>140485269

He looks sad to me

And Eric said he gets a "good news about me" folder and avoids the bad news
>>
Old picture, he's happy now that he was able to admit that he's a neocon deep state puppet, fucking Drumpf. He backstabbed us American citizens. There is no hope left dor republican party
>>
>>140485325
You're autistic, you can't read people's emotions

Trump is having the time of his life, the whole world is paying attention to everything he does at every moment, it's his dream come true
>>
>>140480754
I think he was aware of the media hate he would get, but I doubt he would think they could actually convince retards to riot for them.
>>
>>140485325
I hope I'm still alive when he dies. It will be a sad day, and I'll tell people about it in the future
>>
>>140485397

Nah he's definitely a /sadguy/. It's okay, you believe what you need to for morale.
>>
>>140485568
>Nah he's a 'sad guy'
>why? because i said so.
Great reasoning there.
>>
>>140485728

Look at his face

The hate has broken him. He's a sad old man. I just want him to be happy but the left has destroyed him mentally and spiritually
>>
>>140485867
Mate, you can't judge how someone's feeling based on a few photos probably moths apart. Just like how most depressed people don't really show it. You don't know how someone's ever truly feeling. Just have to trust what they tell you.
>>
File: original.jpg (68KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
68KB, 640x427px
>>140486146
>>
File: 1504298433067.gif (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1504298433067.gif
2MB, 720x404px
>>140478423
He had the blackpill shoved down the throat when he became president and got access to all the classified information. Other presidents were fine because they were psychopaths who played the game to get to the top, he's a real human bean who wasn't meant to ever see this. The only reason he didn't kill himself is because he's still somewhat in control of the country and because he is rich as fuck and could just get the hell out to some private island, away from this miserable world.
>>
>>140478423
Yes i think it's the fact that he's now hated, legitimately.
He was always an ass but never really hated. I don't think he enjoys politics, just entertaining and business.

You'll notice how often he backtracks on statements and how he "loves everyone, everyone is terrific"

In all honestly I don't think he wanted to be president, but had too much pride and ego to bow out when it become clear he had a real shot. I personally think he just wanted to get the general public talking about immigration and the a like force the media to address it too.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't run for a second term, but also wouldn't be surprised if he did, again, pure due to ego.

I want Trump to be a good president, i want him to be a great president and I think he still can, but he and his administration have some issues and they will only be resolved if he sacks up and get his head and heart into it for the long haul
>>
>>140478423
I would be sad too if I had to clean the whole mess a gay nigger with a tranny husband and millions of mexicans made.
>>
I've read before that he does his rallies solely to feel the energy and escape the negativity of his day to day.. can't remember if it was an article or a plebbit AMA of someone who knew him. I'll see if I can find it
>>
>>140478423
We shilled for him because we thought he had some kind of masterplan to destroy globalist influence and to end the interventionist bullshit.
I thought he was pretending to be incompetent so he can do things behind the scenes.
But now I am absolutely not sure what is even happening. Strange times
>>
>>140487372
Hes gay like me. Gay and he has to hide it. Also kike grandkids
>>
>>140485568
Sorry about your autism, you are truly horrible at reading people.
>>
File: IMG_1492.png (298KB, 482x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1492.png
298KB, 482x347px
>>140487236

Yes that's what I mean.

He wants to be loved.

Like when he did the Muslim ban thing .. I think genuinely thought it would be celebrated and he'd be considered a hero for protecting Americans .. but he doesn't understand how deep the rot had set in. Same with the illegal immigrant thing.

But the left, and the media has just went all out and made a literal devil out of him, and you know that it effects him. I just imagine him sat at the White House desk staring into space, depressed as fuck. He knows his legacy has been permanently altered and from his point of view, not for the better.

He won't get what needs to be done pushed through so, his presidency will ultimately have been for nothing, and the Jews will demonise him even worse after he dies.
>>
>>140478423
No. Your just projecting. He is literally the most smug guy in the world.
>>
>>140485568
this guy >>140485397 is right. trump loves having the entire world watching his every move. compare trump to obama and obama was basically a recluse. trump wants to be visible 24/7. trump wants everyone to hear what he thinks. love and attention is what makes trump happy. that's why he's still doing rallies.
>>
>>140478423
The left can't meme for shit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.