[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it: ESL students speak better English than natives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: j.k.rowling-tweets.png (433KB, 596x738px) Image search: [Google]
j.k.rowling-tweets.png
433KB, 596x738px
>dat subtle refugees are better virtue signaling

YASSSS.
>>
File: j.k.rowling-tweets2.png (33KB, 616x213px) Image search: [Google]
j.k.rowling-tweets2.png
33KB, 616x213px
>>140473331
>>
Her liberal audience would eat her alive if she said anything otherwise.
>>
>>140473331
>inventiveness and creativity are punished in school unless they match government rhetoric
>wonder why native speakers self-censor their lexicon

in all honesty though I think she's just being polite to the school and not realise she's unconsciously racist.
>>
>>140473331
I hear that retarded shit all the time.

>Haha, I know this foreigner who is more German than most Germans!

No he's not. And in 99.9% of cases, he also won't have a better grasp on the language. You won't catch up on 10-20 years of head start, especially one that had the advantage of taking place during the early stage of development.
>>
File: 1416242262024.jpg (1MB, 1473x1473px) Image search: [Google]
1416242262024.jpg
1MB, 1473x1473px
>>140473331
when I worked in America my english was a hell of a lot better, but then again I worked at the carnival like a wake cuck
>>
>>140473331
She needs to get Jo Cox'd. Sick of seeing her fucking face
>>
She's s shit of a human being, but I really wanna motorboat her titties. That's it, don't even want to fuck her, just go straight and motorboat her titties, maybe feel them a little, give them a little smack, wonder if she'll let me if I pass as a refugee.
>>
No. ESL people go by the strict english and are confuse by colloquialisms and slang.

Its like people who can't take short cuts
>>
>>140473448
Who cares she's a multi-billionaire? She could say whatever the fuck she wants but she clearly believes this shit. Don't make excuses for her.
>>
>>140473331
Spics that learn is as ESL probably do know it better than say... the average nigger. So... what did she mean by this?
>>
Serious question for ESL /pol/

Can you handle Chaucer or Shakespeare?

I would estimate that less than 50 percent of native speakers can.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.